Can you handle me Mr Alpha?

By WriterAnonymouss

Sequel Ava royal. The last daughter of the moon God and Goddess. I have purple eyes and am future goddess bu... More

Can you handle me Mr Alpha?
First day with him (part 1
First day with him (part 2
I am future Luna
Give A Dog a Bone And He Ties A Tent To A Tree
Two mates
New bubby
No one...touches...my son
2 months

Mom? Dad?

1.5K 80 16
By WriterAnonymouss

Picture of Xavier and Star

Star's pov

"Xavier you were right about Ava" I told my husband and sat on his lap "I told you. Should we pay her a visit and tell her the big news?" He asked and "it's extremely early but yes. I love being the moon goddess and knowing everything" I said. We ate breakfast and got ready before heading down to the Royal pack.

Ava's pov

I woke up and felt the tent was wet were I was laying. I looked down and there was a wet spot. Someone had peed in the tent I felt myself and opened my eyes to see the tent was open. "Shawn wake up" I said and he opened his eyes. "What's wrong" he asked "someone was in here and they peed" I told him. He got up and we left the tent. When we got inside I realized who would sleep with us and ran to Shawn's bedroom with him following me and found a naked Kias crying on the floor sitting on a towel "what's wrong buddy?" I said picking up him and the towel and he began to shake "did you have an accident in mommy and daddy's tent?" I asked him and he nodded whimpering "it's okay we will get you all cleaned up and in clean clothes" I said and rubbed his back "momma I sowy" he said and cried louder "hey hey it's okay. It happens to everyone. I wet the bed until I was 5" I told him and he raised two fingers "yeah you're two buddy, daddy learned that and I don't want to know how your birth mother taught you that" I said and brought him to the bathtub.

It took me a while to calm him down because he thought I was mad but I kept telling him it was okay. After he was done I placed him on the bed in his towel watching Diego and I showered. When I come out he was gone. I quickly got dressed and walked downstairs to find Kias running around in his birthday suit while the pack laughed. I was about to chase him when a light flashed and Kias screamed "momma!" I looked up to see him in the arms or "shh it's okay baby" I said and walked to Kias.

I took him from my mom and kissed his tear stained cheeks. "What are you two doing here?"I asked and the pack gasped "do you know who they are?" I heard Bryan ask. I had to slow this down as it was getting out of control so I grabbed my parents hands and took them to Shawn's office. "What is going on?" I asked and they smiled "sweetie last night I placed a wolf in a powerful pregnant she-wolf. " my mom told me. And I got confused until I realized I had sex last night "I'm pregnant!" I yelled and my father laughed nodding "that's how I felt the first time your mother was pregnant" he said laughing and my mom hit him playfully.

We went downstairs so I could introduce them to my parents and family. "Okay everyone this is my mom and dad the moon goddess and the moon god. I also have 3 sisters in this pack and 2 brothers. Elizabeth, Ethen, Lindsey, sky and Danny. My youngest brother Tanner is in the kingdom so yeah" I said "Mom? Dad? Siblings in pack?" I heard Shawn ask "hewo!" Kias squealed. "Can you say grandma and grandpa" I asked "gam-mama? Gampers?" He asked and I laughed "yeah gammama and gampers" I said and they smiled "Shawn you're going to be a daddy" I told him and he came out of his shocked state before his eyes widened and he passed out "hahaha!" My Mom started laughing like a hyena.

When Shawn woke up we had dinner and then my parents went back home. I took Shawn's hand and brought him and a sleeping Kias to my room.

---------

Okay for my next chapter I am doing something different I will be writing the next chapter with the first person who messages me. You have to type 'I want to help with chapter 8' and we will write it together. I will also be giving shout outs to the first 3 people who comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
262K 11K 41
Jedediah Williams, 25, is a single cowboy that works on the 6666 Ranch. He has never been married and hasn't really been swept away by a girl. 'Waiti...
281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
10.4K 130 5
6 days,18 hours,54 minutes and 21 seconds. Each day seems like it's going by faster and faster. I've heard of these countdowns ever since I was a kid...