The Miller Boys

peanutbutterluv21 által

Unexpected Book II We've witnessed their parents love story now it's time for theirs. Kellan and Knox Miller... Több

Miller Family Tree
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A Moment with the Parents
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A Fathers Love for His Daughters
Date Night
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Miller Girls

Chapter 10

3.9K 245 19
peanutbutterluv21 által

Knox
When I woke up I started thinking about last night and couldn't help but smile at the memories. I wasn't expecting for Madison to be so bold last night and never wanted to pressure her into anything she didn't want to do. But she assured me that she wanted to have sex as much as I did and had a great way of convincing me she was. Of all the girls I had slept with before, none of them could compare to how fantastic she was in bed. If there was one thing I did know is that I was hooked and didn't plan on letting her go anytime soon. Call me whipped if you wanted to but my dad always told me that when you found the one you'd do any and everything to make sure you kept her. And with Madison I had those feelings and planned on being the absolute best boyfriend to her, while enjoying the incredible benefits in bed that came with it.

"Stop smiling or your face will get stuck like that."

"If I wake up to you every morning after having a night like last night then I might never stop smiling."

"You got the cookie, stop trying to spit game Knox."

"I'm not spitting game, you're my girlfriend and I want to tell you things that make you smile. And compliment you on your amazing sex game. Where did you learn how to do that thing with your hips?"

"It's a secret and who knew sex made you a romantic?"

"It usually doesn't but you bring out the romantic side of me."

"I'm honored and as much as I am enjoying cuddling with you we have to go meet our parents for breakfast."

"We can always tell them we're busy with our project."

"We promised them we'd see them before they left, now get up and do something about that hickey."

"You didn't have to mark me." I said getting up to see the damage she had left on my neck.

"You weren't complaining when I did it so shut up."

"Don't worry I got you back."

"Lucky for me it's easier to hide light skin, might need to wear a turtle neck." She said patting my back, I turned around and also saw scratches.

"Haha very funny, I'm going to go to apartment to change and try to hide your marks I'll see you at the restaurant."

"Okay." She put on her robe and walked me to the door, I kissed her goodbye then left. When I entered my apartment my dad was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Good morning, you're getting home pretty late."

"I um."

"Don't worry about it, I've done a few walks of shame myself. Your mother isn't here so you've got time to shower, change and get rid of those hickeys. And don't worry I won't tell her a thing."

"Thanks dad."

"No problem, and cover the scratches on your back to."

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Of course, every father dreams of the day their son comes home with souvenirs from a sexual encounter that isn't an STD or baby. You and Madison did use protection right? It was Madison you were with right."

"Yes dad we used protection and yes I was with Madison last night. I'm done being a playboy, Madison is an amazing woman and deserves to be treated as such."

"Good your mother and I aren't ready to be grandparents yet. I'm proud of you finally manning up and found yourself a good woman."

"I'll keep that in mind and I appreciate that coming from you old man."

"I'm not old, I can still kick your ass and not break a sweat."

"Yeah and after that you'll complain to mom that your back hurts."

"I knew there was a reason I liked your brother better he's not a smart ass."

"I get it from you."

"No you got that from your mother, now hurry up and get ready before she rips into both our asses for being late."

Kellan

"Do you have everything you need?" I asked Brandy as we were packing up my car for her to move into the spare bedroom at my apartment.

"Why didn't you tell me that I would be staying with you?"

"Your parents wanted to tell you themselves, is that everything?"

"I don't want to inconvenience you and your brother, you've already done enough to help. I should be fine staying with my parents."

"No you're not if Luke is popping up and harassing them. You're safer staying with me and Knox. We have a spare room that the twins usually stay in when they come to visit but it's your room now."

"I think it would be better if I stayed with my parents, Luke knows where you live too and it might make things worse for me if he finds out that I'm staying with you."

"I don't care what he thinks because he won't know and want you to stay with me Brandy because it would keep me sane knowing that you are safe.  But if you're uncomfortable with it you can talk to your parents about staying with them."

"Thank you, for everything you didn't have to do all this for me."

"My parents taught me how to properly treat a lady as well as someone in need. Just know that if you ever need anything let me know, I don't mind helping out a friend."

"I'll stay with you Kellan, but I want to help out."

"That's fair."

Once everything was ready for her to leave she rode with me to the apartment with her parents following behind us. After making sure she had everything she needed her parents left us alone to talk while they went out to get us dinner.

"How have things been on campus?" she asked getting comfortable on the couch.

"They've been fine, a lot of people know that you were in the hospital and have seen what Luke has been saying about you on social media. The dean got word of what's been going on and put a stop to most of what he'd been saying and they're waiting for the police to finish their investigation before they decided whether or not to suspend him from the team and put him on probation. Coach James is against domestic violence so we all know his mind is made up to kick him off the team. It's really the Athletic Director that's pushing for him to stay on the team but he's only doing that because Luke's parents are huge donors to the athletic program and are threatening to stop donating and sue the school if Luke gets kicked off the team."

"I didn't know they wanted to sue the school, all of this is getting out of hand. All I wanted to do is break up with Luke not be the reason of the next school scandal." 

"Everything is going to be okay, you're not the reason of the next school scandal. Luke and his parents are trying to cover up the truth and keep their clean reputation. They don't want people to see that their son is an abusive piece of shit."

"I should've broken up with him the first time he hit me after I confronted him for cheating on me, all of this mess could've been avoided and maybe I could've met you sooner."

"Things happen for a reason, I think after all this we might have a new athletic director. Something that us players have been wanting for awhile."

"I thought you guys loved Mr. Tims."

"Not really, he always gave my brother and I weird looks and had slick shit to say about our parents being of different races. But always hit on our mom who almost slapped the shit out of him one time when he tried to feel her up, other guys like him because he lets them get away with a lot of fowl shit."

"Well we can only hope the police finish soon so that my life will go back to being somewhat normal." 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.6K 255 31
Brynn Jones knows what she wants and doesn't care what she has to do for it. She made sure she got a girls' soccer team. She tries to get good points...
468 129 31
Casey and her brother Harry became incredibly close after the sudden death of their parents two years ago and forced to move in with their aunt Kimbe...
49.6K 1.4K 31
After enduring years of abuse, Ali finally had enough. She packed everything she could and left her ex to start a new life with her four-year-old son...
3M 77.2K 71
COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a girl who never wanted to be there in th...