Forbidden Fruit (Urban)

By ColeWoorld

[COMPLETE] Sai is new on campus. She and her best friend are ready for what university life will bring them... More

Forbidden Fruit
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Sequel?
Sequel!

eighteen

4.4K 181 3
By ColeWoorld

Sai

I was completely exhausted from the party yesterday. All the food was eaten up around 6 but there were a lot of drinks left. No one else was invited in after 11 and everyone was completely gone around midnight. We stayed up till about 2am cleaning everything up. Nobody was really sober enough or awake enough to drive home.

I carefully rolled out of the king sized bed in the guest room, making sure not to wake Neisha or Bree. I wrapped an extra blanket around me since I still had on my bikini. My phone was on the floor beside me, the time read 1:32 pm. Bree tossed and turned behind me as I crept outside to the kitchen where Tia was making something that smelled good. Ada was at the table dividing the money into five

"We made $2,035 so over 400 people came and went from one o'clock to eleven o'clock. Each of us is getting $407, which we need to hurry up and hide before Kaiden, Shawn, and Eli start asking questions." Each stack had a rubber band on it. I guess the boys went home. It made sense because if anyone of them were here snoring would be heard throughout the house.

"I told them that I got y'all and so they shouldn't come back here to pick anyone up. We ain't gotta worry bout them seeing the money," Tia spoke. She dished out breakfast food on five plates. I saw her flipping pancakes on the stove and got excited.

"Tia, I love you with all my heart." I ran up to her and hugged her from the back. I just don't know what it was about pancakes, but I loved them.

"Whatchu' in here hugging fa'?" Bree said, joining us in the kitchen. She squinted at the sunlight beaming through the windows. Her hair was all over her head and she looked disgruntled.

"Because," I took her hands and started dancing, "she's making food. And plus we got spending money." I started twerking on her with my little booty. Her and Tia started boosting me. "Work sis," Bree said while spraying me with imaginary money.

Neisha came in after about ten minutes. She wore the same look Bree had on her face and she was scratching herself, something she always did when she was sleepy or she just woke up. I helped Tia carry the plates to the dining table while Bree got forks and cups. Ada put the money away in Tia's room just in case the boys decided to pop up.

"We eating breakfast at 2:15?" The sleep was wearing off of Neisha's face. I blessed the food and dug in, I was so hungry.

Bree and A were arguing over something when my phone rang. It was Elijah. "Hey baby, you just woke up?" I told him I woke up not to long ago and that we were eating now. "Ight well don't stay out too late, I got sum' for you at your place." I wondered what it was.

"Mhm. What's this about?" Maybe it was a gift, or possibly money. My mind thought of a million different things it could be when he finally said something back. "Just a lil' parting gift before you leave me. Bree going in a couple days and you gon' be too busy to come see me so, I got you a gift. Can't say much about it. I'll see you." He hung up the phone.

"Pause," Bree held her hand up in Ada's face as if to put the argument in hold. "It's okay Bree, we can't win all arguments," A kissed her check playfully. I was really gonna miss my girls this summer but I was excited to go home. Bree was leaving tomorrow and Neisha was going upstate with Shawn to meet his family. Ada and I would be leaving in a couple days, followed by Tia and Elijah driving home to Louisiana.

"This time I had with y'all meant everything. Damn imma miss you guys," we all started looking a mixture of happy and sad. The only thing to do was to remind ourselves that in a couple of short weeks we'd be back together again. We loaded up the dishwasher and gathered in the living room to do our favorite thing: watch Moesha reruns.

Two hours later and  Bree announced that she had a couple more things to do before her flight tomorrow and had to get back. Since Tia was taking us all home it was time for us to go too. "Y'all better hide this money good. And if anyone of them ask for it, change the subject." Ada passed out a stack to each of us. I collected my stuff and got into the car.

"Bree, what's the first thing you gon' do when you get home?" I asked. "Probably go see that lil boo thang she be talking about," Neisha answered.

I kicked my shoes off as soon as I got inside. Ada went straight to her room and crashed. There was a small package on the table, probably what Eli told me about. I lifted the lid off of it, revealing a dress and a note.

Sai,You about to leave me for this whole summer. I'm going to miss you so so soooo much, ma. But there's one last thing I need to do before you go. Imma let you rest today but be ready tomorrow night.

I put it to the side and pulled out the dress.

It was an absolutely stunning velvet black dress. The fit looked to be tight and it stopped at the knee. I held it against my body and went to the mirror to examine it's beauty. I knew it would fit me perfectly and it was my exact size. His attention to detail was amazing, and I couldn't wait to put on the gorgeous piece. I picked up my phone and texted him, squealing and smiling so hard.

It's gorgeous. Thank you, baby🥺

After hanging it in my closet I started packing my things for the flight home in a couple days.

Bree left early this morning. We all went to see her off as a heartfelt goodbye. In the afternoon, Neisha and Shawn went on their way. So far none of the guys have found out about the money. It really wouldn't matter anyways; if Eli found out he knew he wouldn't be getting any. He probably would send double the amount to my account, too.

After saying goodbye, Kaiden and A left together. Assuming they were going to do what I thought, we would just have to meet at the airport on our departure day.

I put the key inside of the door and stepped inside the empty apartment. My closet was half empty and my bag was fully packed. I left a couple things out for the event Eli had planned for tonight.

I tried my hardest to get any information out of him as to what we were going to do, but he wouldn't budge. He would be coming to get me in an hour and a half, meaning it was time for me to start getting ready.

I wasn't the type to take a million years to get ready, but today I wanted to. This was going to be our last date for a little while. I took my time in the shower, making sure the soap left its scent on my body. I stepped out and dried myself off, putting on a robe. R&B blasted through my speaker as I applied a masterfully done full face of makeup.

When I was satisfied with my look, I put on some sexy underwear in case anything happened, then slipped the dress on. It must've cost him so much judging by how well made it was. I paired the garment with some black red bottoms. I stared at my reflection, mesmerized at how beautiful I looked and felt.

As I added gold accessories, the doorbell rang.

Eli stood outside with a bouquet of white roses, the gesture almost making me cry. I loved anytime he brought me flowers, and the dozens of roses in his arms looked beautiful.

His jaw completely dropped as he took me in. "God damn! You... Sai you look so beautiful, ma. Damn, boo. Don't hurt em too much now," he smiled, making me smile harder. My cheeks hurt so much when I'm with him.

"Thank you so much, baby. This dress is perfect." It truly was. It felt and looked amazing on me and I couldn't stop staring at myself as I got ready.

"Like you." I blushed, feeling giddy.

"For my beautiful girlfriend," he handed me the flowers. I went inside and set them down. I grabbed my YSL clutch and was set to go.

"Come here," I said. He brought his lips to mine as I embraced him in a kiss. Thinking about how I wouldn't be able to do this for a long time made me a little upset and I felt myself already missing him, but I went back to focusing on what he had planned tonight.

Elijah opened my door and went over to the drivers side. "It's still a surprise so don't ask me where we going." He smirked. He already knew what I was going to say before I said it.

I smiled at him. College was just something I had to do; it was required and expected of me. But meeting him changed the experience completely He brought a happiness to my life that was hard to find. Before him I felt like I was just going through the motions trying to find myself.

Being with him helped me solidify and stand in who I was. When we were separated I used that time to get right mentally and work on the relationships that were important to me. When we got back together, we were stronger and everything else in my life felt into place. I was so happy my heart was full.

Naively, I feel like we'll be together forever. I play fairytales in my head all damn day about what the rest of our relationship will be like. If it's anything like what this past year has been like, it would be amazing. Knowing that he'd never do anything to hurt me gives me peace of mind and confidence I never knew I had. Yeah we have arguments, but at the end of the day I know that what we have is solid.

Elijah opened my door and grabbed my hand to help me out. Downtown Atlanta was lit up by a series of lights. The nightlife scene here was amazing. He gave the valet his keys and put his hand in mine. "We're going to dinner first. It's some other things we finna do but let's get to that later," he said. I wrapped my arm around him and he pulled me in closer.

We were seated quickly, as he had made a reservation prior to us coming. "Can I start you off with something?" Elijah wanted to be so extra, so he bought us a bottle of wine. The waiter went off to get it, leaving him and I to talk.

I scanned the menu for what I would order when I noticed him staring at me. I put it down and stared back. A goofy grin spread across his face. "You just so beautiful, ma. Can't help but stare." I rolled my eyes and blushed. Having someone pay attention to me like this made me feel warm inside. Even though he had done this since we met, the sensation never stopped sending butterflies into my stomach.

Our bottle was served to us and the waitress told us that she would be coming back to take our orders. "I got a lot to get off of my mind about you, Sai-Sai. It's going to take a while for me to get my words together, though." The night was going great and I felt like it was only going to get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 53
Avery Eden- a highly restricted high school student, counting down the seconds to her freedom at college. A new state, new city, new school, new her...
374K 12.3K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
444 3 30
Ava just came back from Greece as she decides to continue highschool back home with her bestfriends. She later on meets someone who makes her see a w...
96 0 14
Two Bestriends torn apart at the start of their sophomore year. Fighting back feelings, facing their own outer problems and inner demons. Will they m...