Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Practice Makes Me Puke

6.3K 161 27
By cloudyzaria

        " Now let's go oever this again," said Ms. Melanie. " Now Toni, make sure that you get the lighting right alright?" 

  I gave her a thumbs up, barely paying attention. I'm so tired. I only slept for a few hours last night. My brother was sick and kept getting up to throw up or needed something. I was caring for him all night. But I forgot that I would need to get my sleep. 

   " And action!" screamed Maggie. Courtney walked onto the stage, right next to Hayley. Courtney and I hung out and she talked about how much she hated Hayley. She hates the fact that she has to work so close to her and be her 'bestfriend'. 

   Hayley looked nervously at the floor, biting her lip and fiddling with her invisible skirt. " I can't handle all this stress Clara." she whined. 

  " Oh come on Alura," she said shaking her. Courtney is one of the only people who can actually act in this play. Hayley is unexplainable. " You told me about all the things that happen between you. HIm telling you about he feels about you. Obviously adores you. Now don't keep him waiting, future majesty." she said curtsying. She ran off stage as Hayley knocked on the door and opened it. Seeing Jax looking at his books in the study. I shined the light on them. I guess a little too much in Haley's eyes, because she had a temper tanrum. 

   " Don't shine that bright ass light in my eye!" she hollered. 

  " Hayley, calm down." Maggie said sweetly. " Just carry on, yeah." Maggie is perfect. Her voice is so nice you can't help but listen to her.

   " Hello your highness. You said to meet you in here." she said bowing her head, really and I mean really close to his private area. Really? 

  " I've told you many times Miss Alura just call me Frederick." he chuckled. He walked closer too her, as said in the lines. " I called you in here for a very specific reason."

  Hayley, or Alura, nodded her head rapidly. Wanted him to continue. 

   " I want you to come to the royal ball with me. I think it is very important, and you are the only person I'd really like to accompany me. I mean, especially the fact that you've always wanted to go." he smiled. His perfect smile that draws you in like a seabass. I fell for that stupid jerk's smile. 

    " I'd love to!" she quealed. She settled down and stared at the floor. " I mean, I'd love to accompany you to the event Frederick. It is an honor." 

  He grabbed her hand and kissed it. " Thank you Alura. Now, go to tailor. He's knows exactly what to do for you. You would want to hurry. "

   " And cut, it's perfect." Maggie said sadly. She's been with me, well all my friends, ever since Hayley came back. They still have hope. But, I've practically given up on myself. I'm too attatched to him. 

    " Now, everyone get ready to dance so you can get ready for the ball scene. I want it to be perfect, even for it's just being a practice." Everyone listened and ran onto the giant stage. I feel like a huge loser up here. I watch everyone do their thing. I'm right above everyone though or I'm in front of them performing. I like being above though. It's much more fun. 

   I watched everyone scramble to get with their dance partners. I stopped myself from laughing when I saw a guy slip on a girl's foot onto another right at his butt. It looked so wrong. I can't laugh, because it would be a little rude. But it was still hilarious. 

   " You gay bro!" he yelled. 

   " Hey hey, everyone get ready. Now, action!" yelled Maggie. Everyone did the dance. The girl following right after the guy's moves. Why does the guy always lead? Why can't the girl? If you think about it, it kind of relates to real life sitautions. Whoa, I got deep....

   Jax and Hayley danced together, after they did the scene where everyone was staring at the mystery beauty who came with the prince. 

   " You look ravishing," he said to her. Hayley shifted, just she was told. " Are you cold? Am I making you nervous?"

    " No, it's just everyone is looking at me. And I've been thinking, you are supposed to wed a princess. Someone from royalty. And I am just a servant." she said avoiding his gaze. I'm actually gettting emotional. Where is the popcorn and drinks. 

   " No." he said in his deep voice. Smooth like butter. " You are not just a servant. You are more than that." 

   " No!" she yelled. She pulled away from him. " You don't get it! You might not be next for the thrown if you fall for a girl like me. I'm putting you in danger!!" She screamed and ran away from him. 

  " And cut. It was perfect!" Maggie said jumping up and down. " Now in two days we are going to do this play. I want it to be perfect. I want the audience to be blown away. We have been practicing this play for two weeks now. I just want to thank you. You made this job much easier. And Toni, you were great up there." She said looking up at me. " That thing is pretty loose, so please be careful on it alright." I nodded. I noticed that. It is wobbily. I almost fell a couple of times already. 

   "And I want the kiss scene to be perfect. Meaning, we are not going to practice it." budded in Ms. Melanie. " I can't wait. You two are already a fabulous couple. You really help this play you know."

  " Don't forget everybody else that helped. They are just as important. And you can't forget me, the light girl, making sure that there is always something to shine on," I said standing in a Superman pose. I heard a lot of claps and yells. " Thank you, thank you. I do it for the citizens." 

   " Alright, alright Toni. We get it!" snapped Hayley. " But don't forget who the star is." she posed, making stupid faces on her pretty face. Damn her. 

  " Oh yeah, and let's not forget Ms. Melanie who made this whole thing possible. You are the star." I said clapping.

   " NO!" shouted Hayley. I stepped down and looked at her as she carried on this dumb temper tantrum. " I AM the STAR! Don't get all HAPPY  because you helped shine a light or pushed a chair onto the stage." Jax held her back and pulled back her hair, trying to calm her down. " Don't touch my hair, I just fixed it perfectly today!" 

   " Ugh, I can't take this childish behavior. I'll see you guys later, bye Paris Hilton." I said walking away grabbing my bags. Maggie and Courtney came along with me as I walked. Staying after school is pretty crappy sometimes, but being able to hang at Elliot's house with the rest of the crew is great. " Darn, I forgot some stuff in Ms. Melanie's classroom. I'll meet you guys outside okay." 

   They nodded and headed outside to sit in the car. I walked into Ms. Melanie's , grabbing some of my books. I froze when I heard the door slam shut behind me. 

   " I think we need to talk." Dammit, it's him. I can't even look him in the eyes just yet. I shook my head, acting as if I didn't even hear him. I sat up and walked towards the door, but he stopped me. 

   " Jax, I swear. You need to get out of my way. It's not even like we need to talk about anything. What I want from you is completely different so, if you excuse me." I said trying to dodge him, but everytime I tried he would block the way. " Jax move out the fucking way!" I yelled. I was frustrated, so I continuously pounded his chest with my fist. 

    " Toni. You messed up my life." he said grabbing my wrist. I looked at him awkwardly. 

  " Ruined your life?" I asked.

    " My family is avoiding me and Hayley won't stop asking about you. Tamara won't let me visit the baby. I have no friends. All because you fell for me." he said through his clenched teeth. 

  " Ruined you life!" I screamed. He let go and looked at me shocked. I guess he didn't actually expect me to be mad at him. " You did this yourself. Now move!" 

   He stepped to the side, trying to grab my arm, but I snatched it back and stomped out the door. I wiped the anger of my face. I opened Courtney's car door, seeing them both stare at their phones. 

   " To Elliot's!" I cheered. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Jax's P.O.V 

 I walked down the hall, seeing Hayley. She looked like steam was going to come from her ears. She stomped her foot in her Toms. At least she covered up more than Tamara ever did, with her jean jacket and bright pink dress. 

   " Where the hell did you run off to!" she grumbled. 

  " I went to the bathroom is all," I said hugging her. She hugged back and grabbed my hand leading me down the hallway. 

   " So that's Toni, eh?" she said with a smile. 

  " Yeah." I said staring at the ground. I really don't want to talk about Toni. I know damn well that Hayley is a huge gossip type of girl. She also no offense, talks a lot of shit. I remember that very well. " Can we not talk about her right now."

    " Did you think she was pretty?" she asked.

   " Hayley..."

     " Did you guys ever make love?" she urged on.

   " Hayley you really need to stop." 

    " Did you ever tell her you loved her?" she asked. I stopped and looked at her.

   " Don't talk about her alright! When I say stop, you stop!" I yelled. She looked at me, frightened. I instantly ingulfed her in a hug, making sure not to rub her hair. " I'm sorry." I whispered.

    " I know you are. It's okay. I won't talk about her. But you know Jax, there's something I want to talk about. It's serious." she said looking me in the eyes. 

  " Alright."

    " I want to, you know. Finish something we started. " she said biting her lip. She trailed her finger fown my chest and looked up at me again. " I want us to ,you know, the night of the play. I remembered we talked about it. We got close many times, but never finished." 

   I was excited in my mind, but stayed calm on the outside. Am I going to be able to wait long enough? " Okay. Night of the play. I'll be ready. I will be so ready by then."

   " Two days until a very special night. I can't wait to be blown away. All this emotion you've been holding in since I moved away." she said smiling. 

   Toni's P.O.V 

  " So girl, how've you been?" asked Elliot. He grabbed a piece of fruit and put it into the blender.

  " I've been better. But I'm okay." I said with a light smile. I was happy Eddie was here. Ever since he and his girlfriend got closer, I haven't seen him. His studdering has stopped a little. He now just has some trouble writing and pronouncing things. 

   " So Toni, h-how have you and Jax been?" he asked. Yeah, I didn't tell Eddie about what he did. Eddie has a temper, and it can't be controled that well, which I've noticed. 

  " We aren't together Ed." I told him with a sad smile.

   " No Toni and Jax?" he asked.

  " No Toni and Jax." I said, my voice cracking at the end.

  I always lie about when I'm going to update I'm always busy I'm sorry. But I did see Captain America: Winter Soldier today and I realized I always have a crush on the villains. Like I do with Loki from Thor. I don't know what's wrong with me. My dad said I like badboys. Well, I guess we learn new things everyday. I didn't even know I liked badboys, but oh well. I hope you guys are ready for some extreme drama. So extreme, you can't save it for yo llama. ( yeah I did that stupid ass joke, because I'm lame)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
13.7K 516 18
You want the kind of love that takes over, engulfs you. That's what I had with Julie Molina but what happens when your faced with real life? Could re...
14.3K 505 16
โ€ข a sean and kaycee (short) fanfiction โ€ข she always wanted to tell him how she felt. but she's scared of what will happen after she does. he's not as...
31K 1.9K 11
In which a couple decides to relax during summer vacation and rent out a cabin, which may not be relaxing at all.