It Should've Been Me

By -rAtliff-

"To Ross Lynch- You are invited to the wedding ceremony of Justin Drew Bieber, and Laura Marie Marano. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven (read below)
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n

Nine

179 10 6
By -rAtliff-

|Ross|

It was like watching a nightmare.

As soon as they kissed, I immediately shut my laptop.

Laura loves him. Of course she does.

And it kills me inside.

It's all over social media. Justin Bieber and Laura Marano's "Romantic Instagram Live💕"

I roll my eyes.

It makes me want to crack my phone. I really can't do it. I really couldn't do it. I couldn't watch it.

If only Laura knew how I really felt...would it make a difference?

Of course not. Because she doesn't feel the same way.

She's in love with him.

The boy that stole her from me. The guy that I secretly dislike.

And it hurts to see her with him all the time.

When they started dating, I thought they wouldn't last...cause we all know Justin was a fuck boy.

But now...they're engaged.

Rocky: dude, did you watch Laura's live?...super cute, man.

Stormie: those two are adorable.

It has been the main topic everyone has been talking about since last night. It's really annoying.

Rydel: I still have not seen her. Please come with me to their house, Ross.

I guess I can go to Laura's house with Rydel.

I took a quick shower, and just threw on some simple clothes.

I love going to Laura's house because...I just love spending time her.

Justin's probably not their anyway. That bastard can't even find time to spend with his fiancé.
I roll my eyes

Rydel: yay!

Rydel squealed as I parked my car in the building parking lot.

Ross: they are probably sleeping...Laura stayed up till 4am last night. And I'm pretty sure Justin was up with her.

I saw her text at 4am saying she couldn't sleep....but like..it was 4am!

Rydel: doesn't matter. Let's go.

We got to the top floor, and knocked on the door. Laura opened it about a minute after. She was just wearing a large t-shirt, rubbing her eyes.

No pants? She really shouldn't open the door like that. It's could be a rapist or something.

Laura:...what?

She said, sleepy.

Ok...rude.

Laura: sorry. I'm like half asleep. Come in.

She let us in and lead us to the living room.

Ok...she really needs to put on some pants. I mean...it's cool. But like..it's not.

.....

|Laura|

Laura: I'll be right back. Let me just go wear some proper clothes.

Rydel: you can go back to sleep if you want.

Last night, after Justin and I had dinner, we just stayed up and watched a few movies...

Well, we were mostly just talking. Cause I know neither of us were watching the movie.

Laura: nah. I'm already awake.

I went upstairs and just put on some proper clothes, and brushed my teeth.

Justin was awake. I know he was awake. But he's just a lazy ass and wouldn't get up.

Rydel: I am so SO happy for you and Justin, Laura. You two are like so cute.

Laura: thanks, Rydel.

I pulled away from the hug.

Rydel: so when's the wedding? I'm a braids maid, right!?

Laura: um...I actually am not sure when exactly. And of course you are!

Rydel: Yay!

Ross: are you sure you're ready for all this?

Laura: what do you mean?

Ross: I mean...you're 21 years old, and..you're about to get married to a fuck boy.

Laura:..what-- a fuck boy?

Ross: I-I mean...come on, he's--

Laura: no. No...Justin is not a fuck boy.

Ross looked kinda upset...or kinda mad in a way.

Ross: Laura...I'm just saying that maybe you need to think this through.....I don't wanna see you hurt, coming to me crying....I don't want anything to happen to you.

Laura: why are you acting like this?....you were pretty cool about everything when I first told you.

I can't believe him.

Rydel: uh...Ellington says he's waiting for me outside. I gotta go.

Rydel grabbed her things and hugged me before leaving.

I just wish ross would go with her. Honestly, I don't even wanna see him, or talk to him right now. Cause he's pissing me off.

Ross: don't you think it's unnecessary for you to be making out with you boyfriend live on Instagram?

Laura:...what are you talking about? Why are you acting like this?!

Ross: I don't know, Laura...why don't you tell me?

Laura: Ross--

Ross: and to think that I actually thought....that I actually thought that...

He stopped himself from continuing.

Ross: forget it...but when he hurts you, I am NOT gonna be a shoulder for to cry on.

.......

I can't believe that just happened.

Did that really just happen?

Ross was so happy about this whole thing before, and now I don't even know what's going on.

Justin is not gonna hurt me. And he knows that.

We are getting married.

Justin: so you know that house party I was talking about?

Laura: yeah..what about it?

Justin: I was thinking about just making it a small thing now. Because I do not want lots of people here asking me, and you of course, too many unnecessary questions. So....it's just gonna be my family, your family, and a few friends, okay?

I honestly don't care what he's planning right now. I just wanna know what's up with Ross...

Yes, I do care about Justin and our party but...not really right.

Laura: I don't really know what you're doing. So...you can just do whatever.

Justin: and I wanna go sort things out. About the tour I might be having by the end of this year.

Laura:....what? You're not going on tour....Ariana and I are.

Justin: yeah yeah...sure

He kinda had a nervous face on. Like something was wrong.

Laura: are there some changes in the plans or something? I'm supposed to go on tour. Not you....

Justin: well...

He paused.

Justin: Scooter may have made some changes...your tour, and Ariana's has been cancelled. And I'll be going instead.

Laura:...what?

......................

I don't know. 😂 but it's an update, right?

-rAtliff-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 70
where the disney-turned-netflix star publicly shows interest in an instagram model. Truly, a modern romance. *SOME MATURE LANGUAGE AT TIMES, SO READ...
5.8K 442 9
"Nothing was declared, There was no deals, no promises, no ring Even so Whenever I'm close to you, I seem to forget about that."...
138K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...
49.6K 2.3K 17
Ross Lynch is a renowned YouTuber. Laura Marano is a fan. She writes letter to him, but never sends them. What if one day her best friend, Piper, sen...