Secretly Irish

By itsaddielynn

A baby was kidnapped from the Horan family when Niall was only four. The Horan's celebrate the baby's birthda... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Three

442 11 2
By itsaddielynn

AN: Last chapter! Savior it!

Harry’s POV

My mom has left, it was nice having the extra help. And since they slept in Annabelle’s room, we didn’t wake up to a baby crying. We slept peacefully, all through the night. It was amazingly nice, I didn’t know sleep like that even existed.

Today Niall and Zayn were helping me pick out a ring for Macy. I was going to propose to her, Niall and Zayn themselves persisted to babysit all night, they knew I should propose soon. It would be best for all of us, really. Macy really wanted to get married to me, and I knew the feeling was mutual, I wanted to live the rest of my life with her too, and Annabelle needed wedded parents. I was looking for the perfect ring. She didn’t like anything gaudy. We had gone to Macy’s, nearly loosing all hope in finding the perfect ring.

“What about this one?” Zayn asked, looking at a box in the glass showcase.

“I like that.” Niall said. I furrowed my eyebrows together, walking over to them, looking at what I thought they were looking at.

“Is that a joke? That’s not even an engagement ring!” It was bright orange, a plain band.

“No, the one to the left of it.”

“Oh. That-that’s different.” I said, studying the ring. It was silver, small pink diamonds circling a white diamond that was a bit bigger than the pink ones. It was actually perfect, it matched… her, in general.

“I love it!”

A man from behind the counter came up to me, a woman working in the back.

“Harry? Harry Styles?” He asked, smiling.

“Yea, it’s me. Could I look at that ring right there?”

“The orange one? Um… alright…”

“No,” I laughed. “the one to the left of it. With the pink diamonds.”

“I see,” He opened the case with a small key. “are you proposing?”

“Yeah.” I smiled as he gave me the case with the ring.

“What size is she?” He asked, grabbing his ring sizer thing.

“What size is this one?” I asked. He took the ring from the box, sizing it on the long finger with the measurements on it.

“That’s her exact size, actually.”

“Well, Mr. Styles, then that means it is your lucky day!” He joked, smiling as he put the box in the case, grabbing me the same ring from the back storage room.

I paid for the ring, slipped the bag in my pocket, and we went out to do the groceries Macy had me get while I was out.

“So. When and where are you going to pop the question?”

“Not at a restaurant, I know that much.”

“Why not?”

“I can already tell she’s getting sick of eating all that fancy food.”

“Well geez, where are you gonna take her? Pizza Ranch?”

“Ha, ha. Funny, Niall. No, I’m going to take her to Nando’s.”

“Really?” He gasped, a smile making its way across his face.

“No. I’m thinking of taking her walking in the mall, then I’m hiring professional photographers to hide out where I’m proposing in the mall, and that’s my plan. I’ve already called them.”

“Oh. Where are you planning on proposing?”

“It’s an old mall, nobody goes there except adults, so the café. Nobody will know.”

“Oh, you’re going to the old mall?”

“Yeah! No paparazzi, no problem.”

“Well I don’t see the problem with the old mall, they still have Forever 21 and all that girly stuff.”

“Yup.” I said, popping the “p”. I took out the piece of ripped notebook paper Macy left for me on the counter that had all the stuff we had to buy.

·      Plastic bags

·      Chicken

·      Flour

·      Sugar

·      Milk

·      Diapers

·      Wet wipes

·      Baby wash

·      Woman’s Axe body wash

·      Cherry Coke

I marked off everything on the list except the diapers, baby wash, and wet wipes. I headed towards the baby isle, the boys following me. Once I had everything, I checked out, the boys got in their cars and I got in mine, driving back home to my soon to be wife.

“Babe, I’m home!” I said, smiling, thinking about the ring that was in my pocket. I was taking her out tomorrow.

“Did you go to the store?” She asked, setting the baby in the swing before helping me grab the bags.

“Yes.”

“Took you a while,”

“Zayn and Niall came with me.”

“That explains it,” She laughed, grabbing the grocery bags, putting the milk and stuff in the fridge.

“You are coming to that old mall with me tomorrow.”

“What’s happening with Annabelle?”

“Niall and Zayn are watching them. They begged for me to let them.”

“I like them.” She joked, putting the bag in the trash.

“I missed you.” I said, kissing her. She kissed back before laughing.

“You were only gone for not even the day, Harry.” She kissed me again.

“That doesn’t mean I can’t miss you. Did you miss me?”

“It gets a little lonely.” She said, smiling.

“Ouch.”

“What?”

“You just hurt me.”

“Where?” Her smile faded.

“Right here.” I pointed to my heart, and she laughed, pulling me close to her again as I re-wrapped my arms around her, placing multiple kisses over her face, making my way down to her neck, when Annabelle began crying.

“I can’t love your mummy, either?” I smiled, picking her up from the swing. She stopped crying, sucking her thumb as she laid on my chest.

“I’m going to bed, Harry.” Macy said, kissing my cheek before heading upstairs.

“Okay. I love you.” I said, kissing her nose.

“I love you too.”

Once I heard the door close, I began rocking Anna in my arms.

“Even though you’ve been here for a while, it’s still hard to believe that you’re mine. I remember when your mummy found out you were in her tummy, she got upset. But now I know that she doesn’t regret anything we did.” I chuckled, remembering every moment.

“And tomorrow, you won’t be there, but I’m going to ask your mummy a very important question. Do you know what that question is?”

She stayed silent, her blue eyes staring up at me as she squirmed in my arms.

“If she’ll marry me. I’ve still got to get that tattoo with your name.”

She smiled. “And maybe once your mum and I get married, you’ll have a little brother or sister. Would you like that?”

She smiled again.

“Honestly, I hope you have a baby brother. He’d play soccer. Not that you can’t play soccer, but I’d imagine you’d be more into musicals and singing than sports.”

I looked at the clock hanging next to me on the wall. It was already 8:23.

“Alright, I bet your momma’s getting lonely, that and it’s time for bed.” I chuckled, warming up a bottle for her to fall asleep. I fed and sang to her until she was calmly breathing, her eyes closed, fluttering from her dream. I quietly shut off the TV, tiptoeing upstairs, into her room, laying her down, and closing the door as I made my way to our room.

Macy was peacefully sleeping too. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead before getting under the covers next to her.

Macy’s POV

“Harry I want to go into Bath and Body Works!” I whined as he grabbed my wrist, tugging me to the café.

“But I’m hungry, lets go!” He said. I pouted, going with him to the café so he could eat. Once we made it down to where it smelled like pretzels, coffee, and French fries, Harry sat me down at a table, grabbing us each a soft pretzel. I was nearly finished with mine when Harry had thrown his napkin away, kneeling down in front of me instead of sitting down.

“Macy, you know I love you with all of my heart.”

The adults began taking out their phones, taking pictures and recording us.

“Harry,” I began, but he took my hand instead of letting me finish.

“And I really want to fulfill the rest of my life. With you. I want to finish our family. With you. I want to be able to call you my wife, I want you to be able to call me your husband. I want you to have my last name.”

My hands flew to my mouth, as I tried my best not to cry.

“Harry,” I couldn’t help it, tears began making their way past my eyelashes.

He pulled out a white box, opening it slowly to reveal a diamond ring with small pink diamonds surrounding the larger middle one.

“Macy Anne Horan, will you marry me?”

I began to nod frantically, as he placed the ring on my finger. The promise ring was taken off as he stuck it in the ring box.

“We can use that ring and make a necklace for you,” he said before pulling me into a kiss. He proposed. Cameras flashed, I could hear the zoom of their cameras as they got close-ups of the ring.

“Wanna go back home?” He asked. I smiled.

“Right, we can go to Bath and Body Works and then go home?” He chuckled. I smiled, nodding as he grabbed my hand.

“Do you like the ring?” He asked, playing with my ring as we sat on the couch. Annabelle was taking her nap.

“It’s beautiful, how could I not love it?” I smiled, looking up at him.

“I don’t know. Now we’ve got to plan our wedding.”

“What should the theme be?”

“How about a spring green color, and a pink?” He said, looking at me.

“Um… I’m going to say no. I’m sorry.”

“You sound like Simon.” Harry chuckled, looking at me.

“How about white and pink?”

“No. White and blue?”

“Pink and blue!” We both said at the same time.

“Pink and blue it is.”

“Where should it be?”

“The beach?”

“Too sandy…”

“We could clear out a path for you to walk so you don’t get sand on your dress.” He said.

“I’m joking, Harry. I love the beach. You smart cookie.” I said, smiling at him.

“Honeymoon?”

“What about Annabelle though?” I asked.

“My mom could watch her, Maura could. Somebody. We need our time, babe. Our time… alone.”

I laughed at his cheesiness.

“We do need our time alone.” I agreed, laughing.

“We could add a new baby to our family. If you ask me, it just doesn’t feel complete yet.”

“It really doesn’t.” I agreed.

“Well if it’s April right now,” he began.

“Time has really flew by.” I said, looking at him.

“Lookie here, my smart fiancé.” He laughed. I rolled my eyes. I loved it when he said “my” or “fiancé”

“We could have our wedding in June.” I said, lifting up my hands to play with his hair.

“That sounds lovely.”

“I am lovely.” I joked, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

We are lovely.” He laughed, kissing me on the lips.

AN: I can hear those wedding bells!!!!

Yay they are getting marrieeddddd!! :D It’s hard to believe it’s already chapter thirty three! I remember starting chapter one! :D Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
39.6K 781 34
Hello! I'm Lottie Tomlinson. I'm 14 years old and my brother is the world renowned singer and member of One Direction Louis Tomlinson. Mum says I'm n...
10.1K 281 33
The 4 Brittish -Irish memenbers from One Direction Niall Horan , Zayn Malik , Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson plans on adopting a child . One Directio...
358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...