Mafiatale - An Eye For An Eye...

By _fransfics_

HERE IT IS! Mafiatale! NOT MY AU! My own version. SANSXFRISK They my OTP. I hope you like this story! Another... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Gosh I know...
End Story Notes

Chapter 9:

3.6K 215 627
By _fransfics_

*Third POV*

Frisk was pleased to see her room had a better over head light and the temperature was normal in her room.

Toriel stood in the doorway with her hands in her lap and her eyes looking around the room as she said, "Well... I suppose I should be leaving... unless there is anything else you would need?"

Frisk hesitated, not wanted to be greedy or a burden after Toriel had done so much for her already.

After making up her mind to speak, she requested, "There are... a few things... if you wouldn't mind."

To Frisk's relief Toriel seemed to perk up and get excited at the chance to help.

"Could I get a clock in here? And... maybe a mattress?"

Toriel smiled and nodded, "Yes of course! Anything else?"

Frisk's mind once again went to Jeeves, and she gulped realizing she had not turned in the library book.

She couldn't be sure if Sans did either.

"My library book," she said, "Sans has it. I need it to be returned, and it would be helpful if you could get that done."

Toriel nodded and smiled looking at the dresser before suggesting, "Any more clothes? I'm sorry we only provided you with one pair, we couldn't bring the clothes from your house yet."

Frisk paused, and stared in confused shock at the goat woman who was smiling casually.

"My... my house?" She asked bewildered, almost disgusted.

The soft fur on Toriel's face tinted a slight pink and she turned to Frisk as if startled before quickly explaining, "Oh you need not worry! We only know because... well we wanted to protect you after Sans said you hadn't worked for Cortex anymore... so... he followed you home and-"

"He what?!" Frisk exclaimed, staring with wide eyes at Toriel.

"It was not so bad, my child, he only needed the location of your where abouts... we wanted to make sure you were safe when we thought you didn't work for Cortex... but when we found out you still did we-"

"Woah woah woah," Frisk interrupted, anger beginning to sting her stomach, "I do not work for Cortex anymore. I told that to Sans at the library!"

Toriel jumped slightly with shock at Frisk's sharp voice, and she tried to explain, "I'm sorry my child, but Gaster, Sans, and Papyrus all said you were conspiring with one of the Cortex members... Johnathan? Was it?"

"He was trying to kidnap me to!" Frisk yelled, furious with the situation and lies, "This is why you kidnapped me?! Because you thought I worked for Cortex?!"

Toriel could see how angry she was, and took a step back with her hand on the door handle, ready to shut it.

"My child... I'm sorry but we didn't know, and we couldn't take the risk. And even if you don't work for Cortex, you still worked there for five years... We need your information."

"Yeah, I know you do," Frisk said, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists, "That's the only reason you're being kind, isn't it."

Toriel's eyes widened with realization of what she had said, and she shook her head quickly.

"No, no! I promise it isn't like that-"

She tried to finish but Frisk cut her off, too frustrated with the conversation to continue.

"Just go! Thank you for the hospitality, but no thank you."

Toriel blinked a few times as if the sight wasn't real, then she pulled the door slowly, and stepped out with a sad glance.

Frisk held her ground, and wouldn't soften at the goat woman's face, folding her arms and turning away.

"I'll..." Toriel started, as she began shutting the door, "I will send Talia to deliver your clothes, the clock, and your library book."

When the door shut, Frisk began breathe heavy with her own fury.

She had he own reasons for hating The Underground, and it wasn't only because she didn't understand them.

Deciding that there wasn't much to do but rest, Frisk laid on her bed and trembled with memories of Cortex.

She wouldn't be tricked again.

Sans and Gaster sat at the bar table, the waiter off to get their drinks.

"Nice work," Gaster complemented as he smiled at his son.

They had just finished their task and were celebrating to themselves at a local bar, the night beginning to crawl around them.

Sans only shrugged and continued to stare at the glass counter, his mind lost in thought.

Gaster could see this, and he asked (still smiling), "Something on your mind, Sans?"

"Eh," he replied with a shrug, "Just the dolly."

His father grabbed his drink from the bar tender and handed the other to his son as he commented, "Ah. I see. She is a lovely woman, isn't she?"

Sans jolted and turned to his father startled and almost disgusted as he exclaimed, "What?! No Gaster, I'm just wondering if she escaped yet Jesus!"

Gaster laughed good heartedly and smiled as he took a small sip of his drink, trying not to show he didn't particularly enjoy drinking ketchup.

"I am only kidding," he teased, nudging Sans which calmed him down a bit, "But not about her beauty. You can't tell me you haven't stared."

Sans tried not to roll his eyes with a frown as he drank, his eyes dim and bored.

"Sure pops. I've stared," he admitted casually, setting down his glass.

Though it didn't mean anything to him, because he knew a lot of men would stare at Frisk for her beauty.

He stared at plenty of women for their beauty, even with his father sometimes.

Before he had a chance to think that was slightly gross, he realized that Gaster wasn't much older than him.

He was made at the age fifteen, only five years younger than Gaster.

Thinking about it caused him to smile, and he could truly say he didn't have a childhood.

Before Sans could continue with his thoughts, Gaster asked, "So you're thinking of Frisk? You just killed a man, and all you can think about is the information expert?"

"I gotta figure out what to say," Sans said, smiling and taking another drink of ketchup, "Besides, I've got a pretty good idea so far."

Gaster smiled warmly at his son and set his drink aside, not willing to have anymore as he said, "Oh do you now? What might that be?"

"Well I can't tell ya yet. Cause if it doesn't work then you'll just rub it in," Sans claimed with a smile twitching his mouth.

"Yes, but if it does work, then you'll rub it in," Gaster replied.

"No I wont."

"You will."

"Come on Gaster you can't prove that," Sans argued, giving his father a goofy smile, "None of my plans have ever worked, so, I've never had the chance to rub it in."

Gaster let out a laugh and Sans smiled as he took a large swig of his drink, enjoying his father's glee.

"Alright Sans," Gaster chuckled, his laughter dying down but still hanging in the air, "You can tell me when it works."

The words made Sans feel slightly prideful.

Hearing his father believe in him gave him some courage, and he felt for the first time that day, the plan would work.

At that moment he had gotten a text, from Toriel.

When he checked his phone, he showed Gaster and said, "She wants me to return the dolly's book. We'll have to stop by the library on our way home."

The good thing about the phones used by The Underground, was the fact they were all untouched by the outside world. Gaster and Alphys made them in the lab, and they are so secret and secluded, only The Underground members could contact through them.

On their way home, they stopped at the Avalon Library and put the book through the drop off shoot.

"This is the place?" Gaster asked as he looked at the old library, shocked at how it was still standing.

Sans nodded and studied it for a moment while his father drove off.

'If I had only known...'

Sans never finished the thought, and his eyes casted to the stretching road before him.

Sans and Gaster were quiet, drinking in the night sky that twinkled out the windows, the black road turning into a dirt path that lead into the small woods.

The mansion was hidden behind trees, yet held acres of land, (mostly occupied with the building and the garden). It was surrounded by a large black fence and had an enormous car lot located in the back.

While Gaster entered the code to get inside, Sans watched the large black bared gates open.

When they had parked their car, they both got out and walked into the mansion after entering another three codes, that both Gaster and Sans had memorized.

Everyone (who was a main associate with Asgore) knew the codes perfectly. The other members weren't allowed to leave, or come back in without escort.

Once inside, Gaster said, "I'll file the report we need to work on. You go on ahead and check on Frisk."

Sans gave his father a smile and replied while he continued walking, "Be sure to give me the report when you're done, I'll be sure to solve it. Or I'll get the dolly to do it."

Gaster nodded in agreement and walked the opposite direction of Sans, who was heading to the elevator.

On his way up to the top floor, Sans met with Alphys again who he picked up on the second floor.

"S-Sans!" She gasped as she jumped back, her papers slipping a bit in her arms.

Sans quickly reached forward and caught a few strays as he smiled and said, "Heya Alphys. Got cases to work on?"

She nodded and smiled a crooked smile as she stepped on the elevator with Sans, who handed her back the papers.

"Y-yes. I-I've been working o-on a lot lately. M-most of my assistants haven't b-been the most of help..."

"You mean they don't do their work?" Sans said, picking at his teeth a bit, still wondering why she was so nervous around him.

"H-huh?" Alphys perked up and quickly shook her head, "N-no no! They w-work hard, they just... a-aren't that intelligent..."

Sans nodded slowly and looked at her before offering, "How abouts I take some of those off your hands?"

The short reptile stared at his wide grin for a very long time, her body no longer shaking and her eyes blank as if Sans was oblivious.

".... Sans..." She started, trying to choose her words carefully, "You aren't.... e-exactly that intelligent either..."

Sans couldn't stop a chuckle and Alphys continued to tremble and sweat with nervous behavior, though she smiled a bit.

"Yeah I know that," he said, shoving his hands in his pockets, "I mean, I could give them to Frisk. She could work on them for ya."

Alphys considered this as the elevator stopped.

"W-would she want to? I-I wouldn't want to f-force her. I-if it gets in our way of getting i-information I mean."

"Awe don't worry so much Alphys," Sans reassured, taking a few case reports from her as he walked out the door of the elevator, "I've got this. Besides, she likes using her brain. I think it gives her a sense of superity."

As he left the doors to shut on Alphys, he flipped through the files and papers.

Most of them were cases they haven't solved on people they didn't know from Cortex.

As he flipped through, Sans couldn't recognize anyone who could be the traitor.

He wouldn't have to.

If his plan with Frisk worked, she could tell who the traitor is.

Perhaps she could even give them some information on Capture.

When Sans unlocked the door to Frisk's room (with another code he memorized) he walked into the room quite briskly and loudly, forgetting it was night.

As he opened his mouth to speak his eyes suddenly caught sight of sleeping Frisk, her face calm and her body relaxed with slumber.

Sans held the files in one hand, and held the door handle with the other, his eyes unmoving from the sleeping woman.

What interested Sans so much about Frisk in her sleep, (as creepy as it may seem) was not for her beauty, or for his fondness in her, (which he didn't have at all); it was for her peaceful face that seemed to erase all complications that went through her head during the day.

It fascinated him, how one moment her eyes could be full of work and the next they could be shut in a peaceful slumber.

Even if he had no care for her, he still thought about her.

It was like Lucy.

He didn't much care about the character in a romantic or physical attraction, or a mental one either.

He had only found her interesting, enticing.

Though watching Frisk sleep would be considered a faux pas, Sans didn't stop, and his eyes continued to study the sleeping features of the woman.

When he finally managed to pull his eyes away, he noticed there was a new light in her room, along with her dresser opened and full of new clothes.

Not only that, but there was a clock on her desk as well, the time reading - 12:00pm.

Next to the clock was a book, that Sans knew would have to be from their personal library.

They never used the public libraries, because they could be tracked easier that way.

With Frisk out of their clutches, Cortex had no way of getting information from The Underground.

Public libraries would give Capture a step up.

Sans, ignoring the sleeping Frisk, walked over to the book and read the title.

100 facts on snails and where to find them.

Rolling his eyes at the thought of Toriel, Sans felt slightly relieved knowing that although he was gone, Frisk was taken care of.

He was also sure Frisk would probably enjoy the book.

He knew she probably had never read anything like it, and would enjoy the learning.

As Sans thought it over, he realized that was all he knew about her.

She had information, she enjoyed learning, she hated curiosity, and she was absolutely obsessed with him.

That was a good, it was another thing he could use to his advantage.

When he looked at her again, she stirred slightly and rolled on her side, having his heart skip a beat with the fear she might wake up.

What would she think if she woke up to him watching her?

Sans didn't particularly care about what she thought of him in general, but if she thought too poorly of him, or learned enough about him, his plan would surly fail.

So, he decided to shut the door to her room, sit at the desk, and pull out the files.

Maybe while she sleeps, he could get her started on a few of the cases.

So, in the little lamp light and the silence of the room, Sans got to work.

******

A/N: This is a sorta short chappie.

IN THE NEXT ONE WE DO GET INTO MORE SHIZ.

Also, for chapter 10, I will reveal the cover for my next book on Reapertale.

I hope you guys like it!

And please, no one steal it, it would break my heart and my soul.

I hope you liked the chappie!

What you guys think?

Bad or good?

Do you like Sans?

Frisk? (Little prick)

The next chapter will get more into Frisk's head, and why she does most stuff.

(Psst, that means backstory time)

That's all I'm spoiling!

Thank you all so much!

Also-

1K FOLLOWERS!

OMG
THANK YOU!
HOW DO I EVEN DESERVE THIS I DON'T UNDERSTAND LIKE... HOW.

AND NO HATE!

YOU ALL ARE INCREDIBLE THANK YOU.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

The voting is closed, and A has won, (on my message board) so I will post the next book cover on my next chappie in the authors note.

Thank you all.

Love you.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 81 3
A bunch of Frans stories that kept on popping like popcorns in my head :3 (cover art: sinfulzany on tumblr)
1.9K 158 35
Description is in the Disclaimer! <3
578K 25.6K 66
FRANS This is a request and I have been really exited to start writing it! I really hope you like it! Echotale is not my AU! Neither is Jailtale! Thi...
94.7K 1K 23
This is a book of Undertale Oneshots (If you couldn't already tell). Well i accept requests so just comment what you want! (I'm still thinking about...