My Disabled Mate

By EmmaCheshire

***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/i... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19: BONUS CHAPTER
20
21
23
24
25
26
Hope You Enjoyed!
Info

22

3.4K 175 6
By EmmaCheshire

Isabel's POV ~

I lay in the cell hugging my little Lizzie tight. There was a stone pillar in the middle that my capturer said for me to put her on but i knew she would want me. I hugged her tight and she didn't weep she just moved her arms and was awkward.
"Lizzie please." I begged under my breath.

I really just wanted Jason right now. I touched the red mark on my face were my capturer had slapped me. I hugged into myself and kept Lizzie safe, this was my only concern along with how Jason and Calum were.

I was going to spend the rest of my measly days here aren't i! Then he walked in.
"Hello Isabel." The voice was posh and spiky but also recognisable.
"W-Wh-Who are you!" I stuttered out.
"I am Edwin Charles Jr." He laughed, the most evil laugh as i recognised the name.

"B-Br-Brother!" I wailed overjoyed that he had come back to free me from this mess.
"Okay, bro i need you to find the key to unlock the cage! I need to get back to Jason and Calum you will love them tr-" He then cut me off by holding the keys out of the darkness he was stood in.

"Oh that's great!" I then ran to the door with Lizzie in my arms. Edwin placed the key in the lock and turned it.
"Here give me Lizzie and i will get her out first." He smiled a crocked smile.

I thought about this for a moment then handed her over. It all happened at once. Lizzie was taken and the door was relocked and Edwin stepped out into the light. I looked him up and down.

He was my capturer...

I looked at his face that had black crawling across it and his hair that was a auburn like mine.
"In return you can ask me any question at all of were i have been. This isn't a choice." He laughed. How could i think of questions when my Lizzie is hugging into that mans arms.
"But she's crying!" I screamed and shook the bars.

He pushed me away and threw Lizzie back over the top. She began to scream and i couldn't catch.... It all went in slow motion. Her body hit the floor loudly and she screamed.
"Lizzie!" I picked her up and hugged her, she wasn't hurt just shocked.

"How dare you!" I growled at Edwin. He came into the cage emotionless and he looked dead to the world. He punched and kicked me hard and i knew Jason would feel it, i just knew. I wish i could have just let him take Lizzie and then Jason wouldn't hurt but poor Lizzie!

I snarled at him when the beating was over and scars were left all over my body. I hated him, what had happened? I watched as he turned his back and walked away. I walked around the cage looking for any weak points where i could start trying to escape but there wasn't any. I kept looking but there was nothing, i knew there is because every cage does have a weak point but i just didn't know where.

I looked day in day out getting beaten on ever one of these days, i didn't know why i didn't just shift but he had placed my wolf away, in almost a cage itself. I felt trapped and dead to the world. I hoped with every inch of my heart that Jason was okay. As long as my Jason My Lizzie My Calum were okay, i would be happy.

That is the only reason there is no way that i will ever let Lizzie go again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8M 453K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
348K 9.1K 42
"It means that I want you to fuck me. Hard," She ripped the vest that limited their contact, tugging it away like a wanton woman. "I want you to take...
53.5K 1.9K 21
Piper is an average werewolf, she has plenty of friends, a great pack, and the best family someone could ask for. But when her Dad, who is the Beta o...
274K 9.3K 60
[COMPLETED] BOOK ONE of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES * * * In a cold and damped cell lies a young she-wolf whose life is controlled by scientists. All...