Our Special Love

By ashantie091502

Shubble or Shelby as her friends like to call her joined a Minecraft server called harmony hollow where she m... More

The First Meeting (Shelby's Pov
Will Pov
Will and a surprise pov
Authors note
Authors note#2
Authors note #3

Authors Note/Introduction

296 9 0
By ashantie091502

Welcome to my story.  I've been in the process of writing this book for about 2 weeks now and I'm excited to say that the first chapter is going to be up around 3pm central American time. Updates will either be once a week or every three days. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
125K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...