Succubus

By newbie9

*Description under construction* More

Chapter 1: As of Today You are a Succubus
Chapter 2: So You're Gonna be a Princess
Chapter 3: Perfecting the Seduction Technique
Chapter 4: I Meet the Sayaad Prince's Twin
Chapter 6: Bite Me
Chapter 7: The Absence of the Harpy "Boys"
Chapter 8: My Consort Tried to Kill Me
Chapter 9: The Gay Incubus
An Apology
Chapter 10: You're Not My Mother

Chapter 5: My brother, Satan

514 31 5
By newbie9

~My Brother Satan~

~*~

I ran back into my room, breathless and fluttery. I couldn’t believe what I had just done. Sean’s blood was running down my neck in two parallel lines, staining my shirt. I would have to burn this otherwise I might get him in trouble. I quickly disrobed and ran into the bathroom. I found the lighter I kept in my bag for emergencies. I held the flame to the bottom of the shirt and it quickly set fire. I threw it in the trashcan and scurried over to the sink. I grabbed a towel and scrubbed off the drying blood. I realized I would have to burn this as well. I picked up the lighter but realized the blood was disappearing. I looked over at the trashcan and sure enough, the fire was out and the shirt wasn’t so much as charred.

I pulled it back out and saw the blood had disappeared just like it had on the towel. Perhaps they were made from the same material. Whatever the reason I put my shirt back on and tried to collect myself. When I finally calmed down enough to think clearly, my stomach rumbled. I checked myself for any more blood and when I didn’t find any, I brushed my hair and walked back out to the kitchen.

“Hello lass, you ‘ungry?” the chef asked me.

“Yeah, are you done already?”  I asked, absolutely starving.

“Of course I am, here you go love.” He handed me a plate of wonderful looking food and I couldn’t help digging in immediately. The food scorched my mouth and throat but I didn’t feel it. All I could register was the amazing flavor of the bacon and eggs.

“Do they not feed you enough in the human realm?” Chef asked with a sly smile.

I couldn’t say anything between scarfing so I suppose he took that for his answer. He just chuckled and let me eat. It was gone much too quickly. I looked up at him shyly and he understood instantly.

“You want some more, eh?” he asked. When I nodded he took my plate and shoveled on some more. This time I ate slower so that I wouldn’t look like a complete pig. He had added something familiar but I couldn’t quite name what it was.

“Mm, Chef, this is amazing. Thank you so much,” I said between mouthfuls. He smiled at me then went back to the ovens behind him. I finished eating and excused myself, saying I needed to look for Dylan. Really all I wanted to do was run back to my room and cry, but before I could even get close to that corridor I was stopped by a singing voice just to my left.

I peeked through the cracked door and saw the most beautiful woman in the world. I mean, think about the Tyra Banks, mixed with Angelina Jolie, and Megan fox, times ten. That is how hot this woman is. As I examined her alien beauty, see sang a song with such passion it made my soul leap and my heart soar.

When wind blows south, run through it with power,

If it pushes you over, o try, try again,

O little bird, why do you cry, if it sorrows you so, then fly ever higher,

Let the wind carry you on, let it raise up your heart, let it see you onto your destiny,

O my daughter, I’ll guide you my best, but when it’s your time, then you must fly.

The song sounded so sad, and at the end I was feeling distressed and fought against the urge to burst into the room and comfort her. Instead I turned and kept walking, quietly at first so that I didn’t disturb her and then as I got further away I walked normally. The sorrow I saw in her eyes was like she had lost many pieces of her heart, and it was agony to still carry on like nothing was wrong. How I knew I had no idea, and yet somehow I felt for her. As I was babbling in my head I didn’t immediately notice the presence of yet another one of my soon to be consorts.

“Hello princess, what drew you to my chamber hall?” he asked, looking slightly amused.

“Huh?” I said ever so intelligently.

“Where you truly so infatuated with your thoughts that you didn’t realize you walked down the wrong corridor?” he asked, chuckling softly.

My face got all hot. “I, uh, my bad, sorry I was just thinking and I guess wasn’t paying attention and just wandered in. My apologies sir.” I turned trying to hide my blushing face and started back the way I came.

“Wait, you don’t have to leave, you didn’t even have to apologize, I was just curious, and I apologize if I disturbed you. But, if you don’t mind my asking, what were you so intimately thinking about?”

I was about to tell him, when something stirred in my gut telling me not to share with this man what I had just heard even though it sounded nothing more than a simple lullaby. Whatever the case, I knew I shouldn’t tell him.

“Oh, I was just worrying about this whole consort mess I’ve gotten myself into,” I said with a nervous laugh. “Oh, that reminds me! You fit the description to one of the Harpy boys almost exactly. Are you one of my consorts?”

“No, actually, I’m your brother. I’m in disguise as one of them so I can obtain many people. And by the way, I can tell when you lying and why,” he said with a cheeky smile, making me blush more so that I looked more tomato than succubus.

He laughed at this. “Don’t worry, I understand, you only didn’t tell me because I don’t look like I’m your brother. Although, even if I was in my usual form you probably wouldn’t tell me because you’ve never seen me before and I can tell you’re afraid of strangers. Your host parents trained you well.”

I still wasn’t speaking to him and I had an odd feeling in my gut. Then there was a sudden impact in my brain. It wasn’t enough to hurt but it definitely surprised me enough to make me yelp. This sent him into another fit of laughter.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself. You had gone quiet so I was trying to roam through your mind to make sure you hadn’t gone into shock.”

He chuckled some more and I suddenly felt quite drained.

Would you just shut up?  I thought. And then something odd happened. My, ‘brother,’ suddenly shut his mouth.

This made me wonder if I had caused his silence. To test it, I thought of something else. Tell me what you are called.

“I am called many things Twyla. One of the most common is Satan, though I much prefer Lucifer. Ah, so sorry to leave so abruptly, but I believe mother is calling me. It was so nice to finally meet you dear sister. I pray our next meeting is on more positive terms.”

He gently kissed the back of my hand and walked into the room I had just seen the sad harpist. Does that mean she is my mother?! I thought only for a moment if I should walk over and listen in on their conversation, but thought better of it. Instead I turned back down the hall that I thought lead to my bedroom.

I finally reached a door that looked like mine. I twisted the handle and walked into what turned out to really be a throne room. Before me sat the most gorgeous ruby throne ever created. Thanks to the sunlight coming in through the crystal walls, the throne glowed with a fiery passion. I was mesmerized momentarily and when I regained my wits I was dumbfounded again when I saw the platinum crown laced with sapphires and diamonds sitting beside the throne. I slowly walked over to graze my fingers across the surface of the crown, just to be sure it was real. I had never seen any material object more striking than this. Even the throne seemed like a dim trinket compared to the crown. It looked like it weighed a ton, but when I lifted it up off the mantel, it felt like nothing more than air. Still holding the crown, I heard someone open the door and walk in. I put the crown down and turned around slowly, with a look probably similar to that of a child caught stealing a cookie from its jar.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was only Dylan.

“Hey Dyl, where have you been, it’s just been Jacque and me for most of the day. Oh, and I met my brother-”

I was cut off his lips which had somehow floated across the room along with his body without me realizing. At first I was stunned and didn’t move, but soon my body started to slowly respond to his and I kissed him back. As the kiss deepened our hands roamed each other, but never anywhere too private, unless of course you count touching each other’s asses. A muffled moan escaped me, causing Dylan to crush me further against him.

I hadn’t realized there was a third presence until I heard a growl and Dylan was crudely torn from my grasp.

“Get the hell off of me Sean! You asshole, I knew it! Do you know how much trouble you’ll get in if the queen finds out?!” yelled Dylan, trying so hard to get Sean off of him. I was too bewildered at his sudden appearance to do anything.

“I couldn’t care less, I’m a selfish bastard and she knows it. She hasn’t been giving me enough attention lately so when her daughter showed up I thought I’d screw her to get back at ‘her majesty’. After all, she won’t lay a finger on me if it means she won’t get my sweet lips on her again.”

I stood there, completely frozen in place, allowing Sean’s words to sink in.

I decided I had thought for too long and wanted to take action.

I yelled and lounged to claw out the manipulative jackass’s eyes out.

~*~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry this chapter is so short, and that it seems to just be another filler. I'll work harder on the next one! So it seems Sean has gtten himself into some deep shit, we'll see how this plays out later on. I really need people's feedback on my characters, i'll set up a poll after i've anounced all of Cello's 'consorts', and see which five out of my seven will be lucky enough to have the chance in winning Cello's pale white hand. Thanks for reading guys, even if it's only one or two, i love you all so much, and your feedback really helps. Stay beautiful people!!! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.2K 22
he doesn't know *completed*
68.1K 1.1K 31
"You'll never be without me again." *completed*
45.9K 1K 43
.
22.4K 855 3
Be careful what you wish for...