Succubus

By newbie9

*Description under construction* More

Chapter 1: As of Today You are a Succubus
Chapter 2: So You're Gonna be a Princess
Chapter 4: I Meet the Sayaad Prince's Twin
Chapter 5: My brother, Satan
Chapter 6: Bite Me
Chapter 7: The Absence of the Harpy "Boys"
Chapter 8: My Consort Tried to Kill Me
Chapter 9: The Gay Incubus
An Apology
Chapter 10: You're Not My Mother

Chapter 3: Perfecting the Seduction Technique

955 27 0
By newbie9

~Perfecting the Seduction Technique~

When we left the bus we were greeted by a group of people. It was more of those pink and green women, three foxy men and at least thirty satyrs. I squeaked and hid behind Dylan. This earned me quite a few surprised expressions though the satyrs gave me knowing looks that freaked me out even more. One of them walked up to me as if to show he was being peaceful.

“Don’t worry your highness,” he said, “We won’t harm you like our overly disgraceful cousin. In fact we have come to apologize to you in his place.”

“Why couldn’t he have come himself?” I asked, dreading the answer.

“He is being put on trial for execution,” one of the other satyrs replied.

“What?! I mean, I know he deserves to be punished for what he did, but not like that. Who ordered this?” I asked with firmness I didn’t know I had.

“Why, your companion Dylan Shadeskin.

“Dylan? Why would you do that? It’s in their nature isn’t it? God, I mean, I know what he did was unforgivable but execution, seriously? That’s just insane. I mean-” I was about to continue when one of the satyrs tugged on my sleeve.

“Actually princess, it’s not as bad as you think. You see, when we die, we reincarnate as flowers or trees. It’s like being given a second chance. And it allows us to think about we did in our past life. What Dylan did was actually one of the most sympathetic things anyone could have ever done. So please, do not scold him for what he has done,” I could tell this satyr was younger than the others, he was shorter than the others, and his horns weren’t as developed as the others either, but, he seemed a bit less corrupt. I liked this little satyr boy, maybe I would see him again later on in the future. I really hoped he wouldn’t turn out like the rest.

I looked back to Dylan prepared to apologize, but then he held up a hand as if to silence me. I complied and waited for him to say something. When the silence held I turned back to the little satyr and said, “I do apologize, you see, I don’t know how everything here works yet, being as this is only my first time,”

“Please, there is no need for you to apologize your highness, we all make mistakes don’t we?” he flashed me the most sincere smile and this, for some reason, filled me with sadness. He truly must be a very young man, still unknowing to the cruelties and hardships of real life. It was then that I made a decision.

I turned back to Dylan and whispered to him, “How many people am I allowed in my harem at a time did you say?”

“As many as you like so long as they are not aristocratic Incubi, you are only allowed three of those. Why do you ask?” he gave me a questioning look as if he had already guessed what I was about to do, yet didn’t know the reason for it.

I turned back to the satyr and asked quietly, “How would you like to join my harem?”

“I-I would be honored your majesty. Truly this is the greatest rectitude a royal could bestow anyone of my class,” he bowed before me and I gave him an approving smile so he would feel acknowledged.

“Well then, we should be leaving now right? Thank you all for coming and I do accept the apology represented by you. Please, if you can, tell the satyr I forgive him. If that is all I shall be departing then. Farewell and good health to you all.”

With that, me, Dylan, Jacque and the little satyr boy started down the path headed towards a huge city wall with wrought-iron gates on strong heavy looking hinges. The wall was heavily grafitied in some places and sparse in others. I saw a short furry man scrubbing vigorously at the graffiti and guessed he was what Dylan had called a brownie. I remembered stories of them living in houses and helping the maids and masters with chores and cooking and other such jobs. He looked furious at having to clean away the filthy words left by delinquents with too much time on their hands.

I was about to go over and ask if he needed any help but remembered that if brownies were disturbed whilst doing a particular job, they would become livid and either eave, make you finish the work, or eat you alive. So instead I kept course to the main entrance of the city, the gates being guarded by the biggest set of monsters I had ever seen. I guessed they were Cyclopes due to the single eye. We continued toward them and as we were only a few feet from them, one of them stepped asides and opened one side of the gates while the other did the same at virtually the same moment.

We continued walking through until we came to what I thought was the town square as there were many shops and people walking around. Because we had been quiet for so long I decided to start a conversation.

“So what’s your name young man? I don’t recall you ever telling me.”

“My name is William your majesty,” he said.

“You don’t have to call me that, my name is Cello. And please, you don’t have to be so tense, relax, no harm will come to you so long as you are in my care,” and this was a promise I was willing to keep no matter what.

“Thank you, Cello,” he said it so confidently I just had to smile. Luckily this made him smile with me, filling me with joy.

As we passed through the square everyone around us either went silent or bowed before me. “Please,” I said, “You don’t have to bow to me, just go about your business and pretend I’m not here.” I could tell this was a lot easier said than done as everyone kept staring at me until we had completely made it through the square.

“Where to now, directly to the palace or are we taking another detour?” I asked curious to see the layout of the kingdom.

“Directly to the palace, we need to get you fed and clothed better. And find sleeping quarters for William. Besides, it’s almost nightfall anyway,” said Jacque, and we starting down another winding path that was so narrow we had to walk single file the whole way. It wasn’t until we had reached our destination that the pathway opened up to a more comfortable width.

Before us stood the most extravagant castle I had ever seen. Even European castles made centuries ago would crumble in envy to be this gorgeous. It was hundreds of feet tall and made entirely of sapphires and other such precious gems. It sparkled in the low light of the setting sun, and the arrangement of the gems made it look like a crystal flame. The windows, barely visible next to the castle walls, were made of plain glass and were very tall as well.

If the inside of the castle was as impressive as the outside, my jaw would probably fall off with all the gawking I was doing. So, we continued on to the main gate. This one, instead of being guarded by huge Cyclopes, was being kept barred by simple but extremely muscular elven knights. They did not move as we stopped before them.

“Halt, no one is to see the king at this moment in time. We apologize but you must come back at a later date,” one of them told us.

“Not even his daughter?” I asked, completely surprised by this new obstacle.

“I beg pardon?” the same elf asked.

“Me, I’m his daughter Twyla Spectoral. I’ve come on request so that I may attend my own coming of age ceremony. Am I allowed passage or will you turn away your own princess?” This was the most business-like I had ever been. And it paid off as the knights gave me looks of alarm and panic. They rushed to open the gates and stepped to allow us enough room to pass through.

We continued through a massive crystal archway to a pair of massive black marble doors. This time, though no one was guarding it, Dylan and Jacque took a side each and pulled them to the side for me and William. I thanked them and quickly walked through.

“So, where do we go from here, directly to the king, find our rooms, dinner?” I asked, completely famished after our venture through the realm.

“Actually, Cello, I think you should relax a little and take a look around, after all, this is a castle isn’t it?” Dylan gave me a sly smile and pushed me through to the first room.

It was a library. It reached so far up, I swear I could see clouds near where the ceiling should be. The walls were circular and covered with Shelves filled to the brim with ancient, dusty, untouched seeming books and scrolls. I stared at everything in absolute fascination. I was considered a complete bookworm by both Dylan and many of my teachers at our high school. I was always sneak-reading in the middle of a lesson, which really pissed my biology teacher Mr. DiMaggio. I could tell I would be spending as much of my free time as I could in here.

I was about to walk over to one of the many shelves to study the book’s titles, when Dylan started pushing me on to the next room.

“But,” I started, though the look he gave me silenced all my protests. It was the look he had given me before he gave me my iPod for Christmas, already full of my favorite songs and movies. I looked forward at an amazing door; it was as beautiful doors went in my opinion. It had a silvery frame that wound through panes of glass the made it look like branches on a tree, but with a softer look to them, as if they were inviting you inside.

I took the invitation gratefully and slowly opened the door. It was the biggest bedroom I had ever seen in my life, even pictures of the hotel rooms I fantasized going to seemed plain in comparison. The bed was almost up to my chest in height, but the mattress sunk down easily, and was as soft as a cloud. There was a vanity full of make-up that I knew I would never completely get through and a mirror so clear that it looked as if it had only just been polished. The closet was half the size of the room deep, and each shelf and bar was filled with clothes, shoes and accessories. I walked into the bathroom and saw a bath lined with all of the best soaps and moisturizers that only super models would dare put on their skin. The sink was platted with pure gold and had a miniature version of the vanity mirror hanging just above it. Everything just screamed, “Meant for royalty only!” It made me feel very smug. Finally, something that proved I was better than that snot-nosed brat Stephanie.

“This is my room? God, this would make even the queen of England jealous,” I turned back to my little entourage. Dylan smiled, as if proud he had made me happy.

“There’s even more to see Cello, though, I think you might want to rest up a bit, don’t you?” I hadn’t realized how tired I was until he mentioned it. O yawned reluctantly but complied. As I pushed Dylan and the rest out the door I looked around my room a little more. I walked into the closet and looked at all the amazing elven finery. There was a blue dress covered in emeralds, rubies and pearls. Another dress was pink with diamond rims. But there was one the really caught my eye, a simple red dress with no jewels but still just as gorgeous. As I reached out to touch it, I heard a noise.

I looked back to see nothing but darkness, though I was sure I had left the light on. I walked back out and flipped the switch for the main lights. Nothing happened, I walked over to the window and pulled open the curtains. The moon was already high in the sky. I looked down at my watch but remembered that time didn’t exist in Faery worlds.

I looked through the room again to find out what had made the noise. I remembered the cell phone in my pocket and turned it on. It cast a luminous glow bright enough that I could see to the other side of the room clearly. I flashed it at my bed and saw a black ball. It was moving. I screamed.

“What?! Cello are you ok? What’s wrong? Who’s in here” Dylan’s flood of question’s seemed never ending and I just pointed to the bed. I could see him squinting in the darkness and then his face filled with relief. Then anger, “Sean, what are you doing in her bed you stupid cat. Get out of there.”

He started towards the bed as the ball transformed into a kitten that looked no more than a few weeks old. It stretched, yawned then started shifting into another form. Slowly but surely he turned into a teenage boy who looked not much older than me. And he was gorgeous, I couldn’t stop staring at him. He was wearing a black t-shirt and matching jeans. He even had all-star high tops on, which were, of course, black. Even his hair was a deep raven color. The only thing about him – besides his skin – that had color, were his glowing violet eyes. He yawned loudly and perched at the end of my bed.

“Sorry to intrude your highness, I was making the beds, and it was so soft, I just couldn’t help myself. It was only a short nap, I’m not sure what harm I caused,” he spoke in a bored manor as if he felt he was too high for any of this.

“Well, you did scare the living daylights out of her, but besides that no I don’t see anything wrong with a common incubus sleeping in a royal’s bed chambers,” Dylan’s sarcasm was too easy to pick up on. And I felt like I was getting the neko in trouble for nothing.

“Wait, it’s not his fault, I mean, even I would fall asleep if I was making someone’s bed that was this soft. And besides, I over reacted with the scream, like I have all day. He won’t be punished will he?” I asked, really hoping the answer would be no.

“Of course he won’t be punished, unless you or other high monarchy order it, but Sean’s the only slave around here that does a high quality job, even though it takes him forever,” the smile Dylan directed at Sean made me think they had some kind of history together.

However, I could tell Sean didn’t see the smile because his reluctantly astonished gaze was directed only at me. Did he not expect me to stand up for him? Maybe I shouldn’t have, he was a slave after all. But wasn’t it me who came up with the slogans and posters that went against such cruelties? I couldn’t put myself low enough to actually think highly of myself. Whether that made sense or not, currently I didn’t care.

“Why stick up for me princess?” Sean asked, as if he had been reading my mind.

“W-well, I don’t know, it just, doesn’t seem right that you should be punished for something so small, besides. I think you were kinda cute in your kitten form, it would be such a waste to dispose of something like that,” I answered, it was the best excuse I could come up with.

“What, you don’t think this form is cute?” he was suddenly inches in front of me, holding me by the small of my back and pressing my body roughly against his. All the breath left my body then not from suffocation, but from the extreme closeness of him. Everything about him screamed passion, though I knew it was just a façade.

“I didn’t say you weren’t, but that’s all for nothing if it isn’t sincere. I think you two should leave. Goodnight,” I pushed them both out of my room and closed the intricate door behind them. These guys were going to drive me insane. What’s the point in being attracted to someone if they won’t feel the same way, or if they do they deny it? This was my first realization that love really sucked.

All I could do now was sleep on it and hope for something better tomorrow. I hoped William had found proper sleeping quarters, because if not there would be hell to pay. I feared for the little guy, I didn’t want him turning into a perverted scoundrel that only sought to use girls. Suddenly I felt really maternal for him, as if he were my own son. Now I knew I was tired. I was only this hormonal when I was sleep deprived.

I crept back over to my closet and grabbed the silky plain dress, I would use this as a nightgown for now. I guess I should have packed my own pajamas, I didn’t want to ruin my wardrobe with my saliva. That would be utterly disgusting.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and walked back to my bed. As soon as I was comfortable in my little cloud, I was fast asleep. I had a bizarre series of dreams that night. Not as bizarre as ones I’ve had before, but still quite odd.

I was in a bland room, with no windows at all, just a plain steel door. It slowly creaked open. And in walked seven of the most striking men I had ever seen in my life. Even models would weep with shame at their own hideousness. Among them were Dylan and Jacque all cleaned and charming. There was another man along with them that resembled their features and yet had a more princely quality to him. They seemed more radiant than any of the others. Two of the newcomers were as pale as could be, and yet wore the starkest of black clothing. I supposed they must have been harpies from what vague of a description I could remember Dylan giving me. And the last two had brown hair and green eyes, they looked like twins, I guessed they were the Sayaad. But I didn’t understand what they were even doing here, what I was even doing here. I was dressed in the brightest crimson ball gown I think I had ever seen. The skirt was shaped like a bell and the top was strapless, though it came with detached lacey sleeves. I had something in my hair and supposed it was a tiara, I didn’t want to touch it because it knew if I did, the intricate curls someone had put in my hair would fall like a needle in air.

I looked to my right and saw a pair of very important looking people –one male, one female- and heard them speaking to me, “Well daughter, whom of these aristocrats do you wish to have within your harem? Remember, you are only allowed five.”

I immediately understood why I was here. It was my coming of age ceremony and it was time for me to select my three possible marital partners. And I was scared.

“B-but, I don’t know anything about these men. How can I choose which ones I want in my harem?” I asked in a shaky voice.

“Daughter please, you must decide and quickly, you made the decision on the satyr boy quite easily, how is this any different?” said the woman, who I guessed was my mother.

“It’s different because I was doing it so the boy’s virtue would not be stolen from him by the wickedness of the world, the lies spun for the amusement of the influencing spiders that wish to torment him. I did it so he would stay the joyful young man he is currently. I cannot make this decision as brashly as it is deciding on whom I will be marrying, a choice that means a life of either complete joy, or utter misery. So yes, I made one decision easily, but I can’t make this one as such,” this comment I made with absolute confidence. I was startled by the sound of clapping, the king, my father, was applauding me. I stared at him, confused, I had just insulted him and my mother, and yet he still highly praised me.

“Well done daughter, I hope you take your own advice when the day of your real coming of age ceremony is upon us. Continue to amaze us, and we will continue to celebrate your knowledge. Oh my sweet one let your qualities be known to all.”

I woke a few hours later when the sun shone through my closed eyelids. I stretched and sat up to find Sean at the end of my bed, fast asleep. I jumped but made no sound though I knew the movement of the bed had disturbed his slumber. He looked up at me with disinterest and a little bit of annoyance.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you. Wait, didn’t I tell you to get out last night, how’d you get back in?” it was my turn to be annoyed. Why did people never listen to me? This had better change when I was fully accepted as a royal, “You’re lucky you’re so cute as a cat.”

I scratched behind his ear and walked into the closet. All I needed was a pair of pants and some kind of sweater. I found a pink silk long-sleeved shirt with ease, the pants however were a different story entirely. However, I did find a cute skirt that went well with the sweater. It was purple with red swirls and glittered when it moved. I hung them over my arm and almost changed in the open space of my room but remembered that the cat, who was supposedly sleeping in my bed, was really a perverted teenage guy!

I decided to take my chances with the bathroom. As I undressed, I thought of taking another shower, even though it had probably only been just a few hours since my last, I felt gross and sweaty. I turned up the hot water and grabbed what I needed for the shower and hopped in. I scrubbed everywhere that felt dirty. When I was finished scrubbing my body raw, I went after my scalp. Though it hadn’t been that long since my last shower, I hated that I always woke up to find I had been disgustingly sweating in my sleep. I had to take a shower every morning just so I wouldn’t have to scratch my scalp throughout the day.

When I was completely done, I turned off the water, put on my bathrobe and screamed. “Sean! What the hell is wrong with you?! Get out! Why does this keep happening?” I whined, really tired of these strangers walking in on me when I was either naked or extremely vulnerable.

“Relax princess, I’m just here to help you get dressed. I see you’ve already decided on what it is you would like to wear, now it’s my job to help you dress,” he gingerly held up the skirt, smoothing out invisible wrinkles and completely avoiding looking at me. I was grateful that he had at least a little decency. Reluctant as I was I finally turned around, put my underwear back on and disrobed. Sean worked with ease and the most maturity I have ever seen a guy when working with a naked young woman. His fingers never actually touched my bare skin, there was always fabric between the two. As he worked I noticed how good it felt, like having your hair gently styled. Before I knew it I was fully dressed though he was still holding me. He was also closer than he was before.

“What?” I asked, seeing that he had started staring at me.

“You haven’t learned your seduction technique have you?” he asked.

“My, what technique?” this threw me off guard just like every other new thing people brought up about the Succubus race.

“Your seduction technique is where you bend beings to your will and make them feel certain emotions towards you without their knowing,” he said, then move a strand of wet hair from my face, “If you don’t even know what it is then obviously you don’t know how to use it. Although, you might use it without knowing, though that’s exceedingly rare and can only be done by the most powerful of Succubae,” his last comment stung slightly.

“Why are you telling me this, are you trying to insult me?” I asked hotly, his coolness was becoming a thorn in my side. Why was I constantly being judged? I couldn’t take much more of this.

“Not insulting, merely asking your highness, I’m sorry if I have offended you, I was just wondering because I feel a pull from you like no other woman I have met. I don’t know if that is of my own accord or if there is another force at work-”

“I will not influence people into liking me in any way, it will be of their own free will and even if I feel something for them so strongly, if they do not feel the same for me I will not force them, that is wrong and inhumane!” I exclaimed, tired of hearing all about how I can make people do what I want, I don’t care if that’s something royals are supposed to do, I will not do it no matter what.

He went silent, staring at me with outright astonishment. His purple eyes were open wider than before. Those were the only features on his face that gave away what he was feeling. It took me a few minutes to realize he was also closer than before, his face only an inch from mine. My back was to the wall and he moved his hands to the spaces of tile on either side of my head. My hands started moving on their own and the next thing I knew, they were knotted in his hair. His lips were slowly moving up and down my neck, moving higher and higher with each circuit until they met my lips. If I was under a spell I wouldn’t have cared. Then I realized something, this was my first kiss, I didn’t count what had happened with the satyr because that had been assault, I hadn’t wanted that. I probably didn’t want this either but it tasted so sweet and felt so good I couldn’t help myself but indulge in this beautiful ecstasy. His arms wrapped around my waste and I had one leg wrapped around him. I was mortified at what I could feel, what I could do, and yet I kept kissing him. His hands roamed my body the way mine roamed his. When his fingers lightly brushed the sides of either of my breasts I made a sound that was even more inhuman than I had expected.

This made him jump and back away by at least a foot, “I-I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself, it just felt so good, I-” he cut me off by placing one finger over my mouth.

“Shhh, it’s alright your highness, it was my fault for being too open, please forgive me,” he said.

I moved his hand from my mouth and said, “But you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“And neither did you, but it’s against clan law for you to fraternize with the servants unless they belong to you or are in your harem. I am in the queen’s harem and what I just did was unforgivable, if she finds out I could be executed. You see, the neko clans have elected the finest of our race to be added the queen’s harem. I will be moved into your harem at your coronation and will be replaced at my death.”

I stared at him, another thing that wasn’t mentioned in our lessons about the fey. Come to think of it, how had my English teacher gotten so much information about faeries and Succubae in the first place? Was she herself a faery, or had she come into contact with them? I would have to ask Dylan about this later.

“Right, well, I think it’s time for breakfast, how about you?” I asked, wanting to get out of this awkward situation.

“Agreed, and princess, I do apologize for what I have put you through this morning and also for stealing your first kiss.” With that he walked out leaving me gaping at the space he had just occupied.

How had he known it was my first kiss? What else did he know about me? And worst of all, how had he gotten me to kiss him in the first place? I supposed I would get all of the answers to my questions later, like everything else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey  guys, thanks for reading this chapter. I'm glad i have at least a few followers. If there are any writing errors or the plot gets a little confusing I apologize, this is the furthest I've ever gone with a book as sad as it sounds v.v PLease continue reading and making my day with your awesomeness, THANKS GUYS!!!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.8K 43
๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š•๐š’๐š™๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— warning this my old work, lots of...
45.9K 1K 43
.
83.4K 2.8K 41
Under Construction ๐Ÿšง
14.9K 163 63
Title says it all *insert demonic screeching*