His Boy

By Sophia_Jackson_

Tyler Jones has just graduated from culinary school. Not even a week later he's kicked out of his home by his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 2

40.4K 1.3K 279
By Sophia_Jackson_

Tyler's POV

Peter and James have been staying with me in my apartment above my bakery/restaurant for about a week now. It was Saturday and they persuaded me into going with them to a BDSM club that was two towns over.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I spoke to Peter about my almost kiss with Mr.Stranger, as I have dubbed him, and he encouraged me to be true to myself, take a chance and live a little. He said he knew how I felt about being a sub and he explained to me how it felt. A look of utter bliss crossed his face and I felt myself yearning for that. And in all my fantasies Mr. Stranger starred in each and every one of them. I wake up to cum covered sheets and memories of erotic dreams from riding Mr. Stranger passionately in his car to me being bound to a bed and him thrusting into me roughly. Sometimes he was sweet in his loving and sometimes he was rough and hot. I loved both equally.

Everyday I wake up excited that maybe I would see him but he hasn't shown up but I haven't lost hope. He seemed to have ignited something inside of me while we know nothing about each other yet I feel something with him I've never felt with anyone before. I've had crushes sure and a boyfriend or two at school but I never really let myself be loose in that relationship too terrified about what my parents will do if they found out. I honestly thought they would kill me because they harboured such a great hatred for homosexual people. That was my greatest fear. Getting found out before I was ready. Thank God they just threw me out because it was better this way.

"Tyler are you ready? We're leaving in a few.", Peter said as he walked into the room dressed in booty shorts, combat boots and his stunning collar on display.

"I'm not sure about this Peter. I'm going to make a fool of myself. Maybe I shouldn't do this.", I said nervously as I turned around to look in the mirror once more. I was dressed in a simple black button down shirt and black skinny jeans. I didn't want to dress in the expected style for subs because I wasn't ready for that yet. One step at a time.

"Nonsense baby. You've been hiding in that closet for too long. You're finally out and you're running a successful business which is thriving in just a short period of time since it's been opened. You're never going to be ready if you keep backing down. When you decide to do something don't let yourself be persuaded by doubt and what if's. Block that out and take a chance. The risk is worth the reward",He said as he stood behind me and I knew he was talking about his relationship with James.

Peter was a troublesome young boy who got in trouble every other day. His parents were junkies and were abusing him at home and he needed a way to escape it and no matter how much I tried I couldn't help him. He was my best friend and I felt like a failure to him.

That was until James transferred to the police station in our town. James took one look at him and all he saw was a needy little boy. Peter on the other hand felt insanely drawn to the hot new policeman and tried as hard as he could to stay away from him. But wherever he seemed to be James was there. I found it cute my bestfriend was trying to run away from a man, he usually was the one to do the running, to a guy's bed and from it, he was a whore, slept with every willing guy.

One day Peter got caught selling drugs and was brought to the station. James was on duty and made him promise never to do it again and he'd let him go with a warning which Peter did much to his confusion. He never did anything he didn't want to. As a result he went home late and his parents were furious he didn't bring them their usual fix and they beat him to a pulp. He could barely move. I found him laying in a pool of his blood a day later when he didn't pitch for our usual lunch. I immediately called James and I've never seen the man look more terrified than when he saw Peter all bruised and bloody. He was suffering from a concussion, a few broken bones and was covered in blue and black marks. That's when the beast inside of James was unleashed. He made sure Peter's parents were locked up and had every law that could be used against them slapped on their record. He did everything in his power to make sure they were going to be locked up for a long time.

Peter felt safe and protected by James and moved in with him when James offered to look after him,more like insisted. I never said anything because I knew my friend was falling and falling fast and James was the same. He practically glowed when Peter so much as looked at him.

They became very close in the time they spent together and Peter found out James was a Dom. They had a little fall out where Peter refused to speak to him because he thought that being a Dom was all about whips and chains amd he refused to be a part of that. And I watched them both fall into misery. Peter missed James even if he wouldn't admit it and James looked ready to give up. I made them meet up and talk things through. James explained everything and Peter was captured with the idea of someone taking all your burdens away and making you the centre of their world and decided to take the leap and be James' sub. They both became much happier after that, Peter stopped causing trouble and was a good boy when he wanted to be and James still looked at him as if he was an angel. He lived with James and was James' sub as well as his boyfriend.

I decided I'm going to do this. If Peter could do it and land in James' arms maybe I can land in Mr. Stranger's. I blushed at my trail of thoughts. I've barely set foot in the role of a sub and I'm thinking of belonging to someone.

"From that cute blush covering your face I'm guessing you're thinking of him again." Peter said teasingly as he winked at me and I blushed some more.

"Okay let's do this." I said making up my mind and trying to avoid that statement.

I took a deep breath and followed Peter out of the room before I'm tempted to go rushing back and refuse to ever leave there.

"Ty there are a few rules you need to follow. Do not look at any Dom in their eyes. Do not talk to any Dom unless I give you permission to speak freely and do not leave my sight. There are bands to give you to show others that you are not available to play but sometimes they fall off and free Dom's could come after you. Right, now that that is out of the way I hope you find your mystery man tonight." He said winking at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and willed myself not to blush.

Peter made himself comfortable under James' chin and James looked lovingly at him. I felt myself wanting that. Someone to care for me, love me.

James grabbed his keys and Peter's hand and made his way to the front door. I followed behind them and locked up. I don't know what time we'll be back.

I jumped into the back seat of James' car. It's 8 o' clock at night right now and we'll get there at about 8:30.

I distracted myself by the view that passed by. I didn't want to dwell too much on what might happen tonight.

Before long James was pulling into his member only parking. We got out of the car and I looked at the bright neon sign, Leather and Chains. Accurate name really.

We walked up to the muscled bouncer who nodded at James and opened the door to the club. At the entrance was a table that looked like a sign up table. A sub was handing out bands to those who needed one. Peter went and got me a white colour band. It signified unavailable to play as I was an observer.

"Now remember what I told you Ty." James reminded me and opened a door and we were instantly hit with loud sounds and heat.

"This is the bar and club. The main floor is upstairs." Peter screamed at me to be heard over the loud music and we followed James to a red coloured door guarded my two men.

He showed them some form of
I.D. and they nodded at him. One opened the door and Peter and James walked through. I took a deep breath and braced myself for what is to come.

I stepped through and my head swiveled from side to side. I had to stop my jaw from dropping open from all the thing's I saw.

Some men and woman were lead around on leashes clad in nothing to leather body suits. Some were in various acts of play. One was bound to a cross and was being flogged by a muscled bear like man. Another was being pounded by two men at the same time. My ass clenched for that sub but he seemed to be enjoying himself judging by the moans he made.

I heard chuckling and I turned to look at James and Peter laughing at my reaction. I just glared at them and kept my mouth shut. I didn't need to add fuel to their fire.

"Come on Tyler. We're going to watch a show. You will be my guest at the show." James said as he turned and started walking away from the erotic sights to a more secluded area with a stage and couches seated around.

James made himself comfortable in the seat and Peter dropped to his knees after James placed a pillow on the floor. He was on the verge of purring like a cat when James combed his fingers through his hair. I hovered a bit in front of him before I sat next to James.

"Relax Ty. Take a deep breath." He said in his commanding voice and I felt myself obeying him.

I looked up at the stage and nearly chocked on air. Mr. Stranger was leading a pretty sub onto the stage. I gulped and ran my eyes all over his perfect body. His chest was bare and he had on leather pants that hung low to show off that sinful V.

I tried not to let my heart ache and jealousy fill me when I realised they may be an item. Oh God I was lusting after a taken man! Even if he was free I'm not pretty enough to catch his eye. And no matter how much I wanted that moment we had in my shop to be real maybe I was looking too much into it. He probably called me sweetness out of habit.

I watched with a heavy heart as he strapped the sub onto the metal table. For over an hour he played with the sub, taking him to new heights before he removed the butt plug, dropped his leathers and plunged into him. I watched as he found his completion and the sub followed after.

I couldn't watch anymore as he removed the sub from his bindings and carried him off for aftercare.

I turned to James but he was occupied. Peter and him were in a steamy liplock and looked ready to fuck right there on the couch.

I got up and decided to leave. I'll text a cab to come get me and I'll text them when I get home. They will be busy for a few hours at least.

I made my way to the door that connected the main floor to the club. I tried not to let my heart weigh me down.

I pushed my way through the grinding bodies and left the club. I called a cab once I was outside and waited.

"Hey", I heard someone greet me from behind me and I turned around to look at the man my heart ached for.

"Hi", I said looking down at the floor. I couldn't bare to look at his eyes. Both because he was a Dom and because I was afraid he would see how I felt about him.

"I didn't realise you're a sub." He said almost like he was glad I was one.

"I'm not, well yet. I've decided to train. I've wanted to for years but I was scared." I said blushing a little. I looked up at him and for a second I could've swore I saw jealousy flash in his eyes but it was gone before I could be sure.

"So who's your Master?" He asked and from his tone I'm sure he is jealous.

"I don't have one Sir." I said and peaked a glance at him from under my lashes.

"Would you like to get some coffee or something?" He asked suddenly and I was almost shocked. He had a sub but he's asking me to have coffee with him?

"No disrespect Sir but don't you have a sub?", I asked gesturing to the club with a wave of my hand.

"Oh no. I'm a free Dom and so was that sub. We agreed to do a scene together. So about that coffee?" He asked again and I just nodded at him.

He was free! I guess the cab will see no-one is here and go away or someone else will use it. We started walking down the street making light chatter along the way.

"I'm Tyler by the way", I said realising I'm having coffee with a man whose name I didn't even know.

"Wow. I'm having coffee with a man whose name I didn't even know! I'm Marco." He said voicing my thoughts and we both chuckled.

We reached a small coffee shop and ordered coffee. We sat down and talked for a good few hours. We had so much in common. It's crazy but it feels like coming home.

"I had a great time tonight. Is it too early to ask for your number?" He asked having called a cab and walked me to my front door.

"No." I said chuckling and added my number to his phone while he added his number to mine.

"Are you free tomorrow for lunch?" He asked and he looked like he just popped the question.
"Yes. Come around by the shop around noon." I said. He was a Chief at the station a few blocks from my bakery and tomorrow was his time off. Yes I learned almost everything about him.

I turned to look at him and he was smiling that gorgeous smile of his that made my knees weak.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said and leaned in to place a soft kiss on my cheek. His lips lingered for a moment before he stepped back.

"Bye." He said turning and walking back to the waiting cab. I just waved at him, my mind reeling from that kiss there was no way I could form a coherent thought or sentence right then.

I turned around and opened my front door with a smile on my face. I walked inside closed the door and let out a small scream.

He kissed me!

A kiss on the cheek but still something. My cheek burned with the memory of his lips and suddenly I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.3K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.2M 122K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
4.2K 101 12
TEEN/ANGST When Jack and Dexter get trapped in a closet in Dexter's older brother's room, their twisted tale begins.... "All Jack could hear were the...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...