When the ice melts (girlxgirl...

By caradele1

Meet Samantha Mett, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in New York. She has the... More

Hi, weirdos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Who plays who!
Cast and Author
Q&A

Chapter 9

111K 2.8K 855
By caradele1

Sam's P.O.V.

Ringggg ringgg ringggg

Ughh!! Alarm has been ringing for awhile but I am so lazy to get up. I really don't wanna go to school.

Ohh no no, I just remembered that Dušica is coming today and I get up immediately.

Just when I got up from bed my door opened.

"Damn, girl how much you need to wake up!?" mom said jokingly.

"Mom!?" I screamed and ran towards her. I hugged her so tight like I didn't see her for ages.

Truth is I am really attached to my parents, both of them. And they are pretty caring and good, but there is not a lot of time when they are here. "When did you come?"

"Early this morning" she answered still hugging me and kissing top of my head.

"Where have you been this time?" I asked and pulled away.

"Italy" she answered simply "Now, go get ready and come down and have breakfast with us, we missed you"

"I missed you too mum"

She smiled and left. I walked into the bathroom and took short shower. When I finished I washed my teeth and brush my hair.

I walked in closet and decide to wear something different. Like I'm trying to impress someone? I smirked at that thought.

I took, black ripped jeans (even though if it's inappropriate for school, but it's the perks when you own the school right?) white T-shirt and green shirt. I took black sneakers, sunglasses and cap.

I put little make up and went to the kitchen. They were sitting at the table while dad was reading newspaper and mom was checking something on her phone.

When he saw me he got up and smiled widely.

"There's my baby" he said and hugged me while I chuckled.

"Hey dad!"

He pulled away and kissed my forehead. He looked me up and down "You are going to school like that?"

I hummed my answer and sat down.

Mom looked at me and smiled "You look cute like that. Is there any special occasion"

Oh yes, mom, there is I thought but just shook my head.

I started eating my pancakes, we always used to make pancakes together for breakfast every morning when I was little. Now, every time when they are home we eat pancakes.

We talked a little about their trip then dad asked me to tell them is there anything special that happened to me for this week.

"Well, nothing important except new girl that came at school. She is starting on Monday, but she come yesterday because she is Mia's best friend from England and they didn't see each other for two years. And she is also El's friend."

"Oh, that's nice" said mom "I would love to meet her. But how is she Elena's friend?"

"Well, maybe you will have that chance soon. Internet friend, they knew each other for two years" I said and smiled. "Also,we have sleepover at her place for weekend."

"Okay honey"

We talked a little more before it was time for me to leave.

"I should get going" I said and got up. They nodded and I kissed both of their cheeks then left.

***

I came at school few minutes after the first bell rung. Everyone was already in classes. I walked inside and went to math.

I knocked and opened door.

"Sorry I'm late" I said coldly.

Mrs.Black just looked at me and nodded. She was really cute person, she is old but nice and funny.

I walked to last row "Hey" said Mia and smiled.

"Hey" I smiled back and sat next to her. I took of my sunglasses and cap.

"Why are you late this time?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

It's true. This is forth day of this school year, senior year, and I was late every day.

"My parents came home and we had breakfast together."

She just nodded and looked at me up and down. It was weird, she never looks at me like that.

"Are you checking me out or something?" I asked a bit annoyed. But truth is I would never stay mad at her, she is way too cute and funny. It's not weird Dušica picked her to be her best friend.

"Nah, you just look really cute in that" she said and motioned at my outfit. "Trying to impress someone?" She asked and narrowed her eyebrow.

I froze. "No one" I said coldly.

"Mhm" she hummed her answer and smiled.

Is it possible she knows? No way!

After few minutes big paper ball landed on our desk. We looked at each other and then at guy who throw it.

Mia opened it and "Who was that hot goddess who came here yesterday?" Was written there. Mia smiled and wrote "My best friend" then throw it back to this guy.

The bell rung dismissing us and I immediately got up. At that moment, I swear every guy and girl who was in classroom came to our desk.

"Who is the girl from yesterday?" Someone asked.

"Is she single?"Other added.

"Is she gay?" I heard some girl ask.

I looked at Mia and she was pleading me to help her with her eyes. I rolled my eyes and took her hand.

"Move" I said coldly and glared at them.

They immediately moved and we left them there.

"Seriously?" I asked her when we left the classroom.

"Hey, it's not my fault" she said and rolled her eyes.

All time before lunch was like that, people asking Mia questions about Dušica and me saving her from them.

We walked together to cafeteria and took tries with food. We walked to our table in middle of cafeteria. Everyone greeted us when we sat.

Tom kissed Mia and hugged her.

"Hey guys, I need your help about something" she said while eating her food.

We all looked at her "What's up?" Tom was first to ask.

"Tonight, I'm going to make welcoming party for Dušica. We have a deal she is coming at my home tonight to see my parents but they are not even here. I'm spending day with her so I can't go and buy all the things that we need. So would you guys do that for me?" She asked while getting her keys and credit card from her pocket.

We looked at each others and nodded. She was so happy, she gave her keys to Tom "You and Jon go to my house and organize furniture" and they nodded.

She gave me her credit card "And you girls go and shop for drinks and snacks."

"Someone is bossy today" said Ana and we laughed.

Mia rolled her eyes "Sam I expect you there" she said that because I don't usually go to parties.

"Ma'am, yes ma'am" I said and we all laughed again.

"You are so mean!" Mia said and threw bread on every single one of us.

Then she got up on table "Hey guys!" She yelled and now everyone was watching her. "Tonight is party at my house like welcoming party to my best friend you saw yesterday and you all were asking me about all day" she said and rolled her eyes. "You all are invited, and please park your car little away from my home so it won't be obvious" she finished and jumped down and everyone cheered.

"Hey Mia" someone called when she sat down.

"Yeah?"

"Is she coming to pick you up today again?"

"Yes, she is!" she answered excitedly.

"Do you think she will like me?" Someone asked and I could feel something weird happening to me.

"Guys" Mia started and turned around to face them "She could like any of you, if she likes your personality. That's all that matters to her"

They all cheered again and she just shook her head in disbelief and smiled.

"They are so annoying"  Ana said and rolled her eyes.

"But truth is, she is really the best person you will ever meet!" Elena added.

"Agree" Mia said and high five to Elena.

And then bell rung dismissing us to next class.

***

Classes finished quickly and I left classroom. I had French alone, I went to my locker and put my things in.

Then El come "Hey, are you ready for shopping?"

"Yeah" I answered and smiled.

Ana and Emili joined us while laughing.

"What's so funny guys?" El asked.

"Please, look how excited all this people are because of the party!" Ana practically yelled and we all laughed.

It was true though, they were just talking about it.

Then boys joined us and they both noticed that and they laughed with us.

"Where is Mia?" I asked them.

"I'm hereeee!" She yelled from somewhere and run to us.

"Guys, please be kind and wait for Dušica with me! Please, pleasee!"

We all laughed and nodded.

"Yes!" she cheered.

Tom laughed and hugged her while kissing her.

"Get a room!" Said Jon and pushed them playfully. They pulled away and smiled sheepishly. I looked over at El who was smiling but looked away soon.

We walked out of school building and I noticed everyone was there.

"Oh my god, don't tell me they are waiting for her as well. " said Ana and laughed again.

At that moment we heard sound of motorbike mixed with Rihhana's song "This is what you came for"and we all looked at gate of school.

There it was, the most beautiful motorcycle I have ever seen. It must be custom made because I have never seen one that can play music like that.

The person parked not so far from us. It was girl. I know because she was wearing high heels. We all gasped at how beautiful motorbike was.

"Wow" we breathed out.

Lightning strikes every time she moves

Song went on and at that moment girl took off her helmet and shook her head to make her hair go down her back.

Oh my fucking god, that's Dušica! We couldn't believe.

And everybody's watching her

She ran her hand through her long hair and just like song said everyone looked at her.

She clicked something and motor and music turned off. She looked at us and smiled.

"You are late!" Said Mia and crossed her arms.

Dušica looked at her hand watch and rolled her eyes.

"Two minutes Mia, just two minutes."

She got up and was now standing in front of us in all her glory. Her abs were visible and she looked so beautiful. Her outfit was perfection.

"Wow" Ana said while standing next to me "She have fucking abs!"

"Still" answered Mia like she was hurt.

"I got you cookies" she said and took some box.

"No, you did not!" Mia said excitedly.

Dušica smiled "Yes I did"

Mia run to her, and kissed her cheeks "You are the best!"

"I know, but let's be good friends and give your friends some okay?"

"But those are my favorite!" Mia was such a child.

Dušica rolled her eyes and took Mia by her shoulders and turned around then pushed her towards us. I saw her biting her lips trying so hard not to laugh. She was really cute like this.

They came to us and Mia was looking at box like it's the most precious thing in the world.

"Hey, guys" she greeted us with warm smile. "Come on Mia, don't be such a child" she was now standing behind Mia, her arms around her waist and her head on Mia's shoulder.

"Do you want some cookies guys? They are amazing!" Mia said.

Of course, Ana, Tom and Jon needed to try.

I saw Dušica trying so hard not to laugh. She came close to El and hugged her so tight.

"We have a lot of things to talk about, Lena" she said while kissing her cheeks.

Damn, I was so jealous.

"Let's go" said Mia, "they have already eat enough"

Dušica laughed "Sure, see you on Saturday girls" and then she locked her eyes with me. I smiled and nodded.

They went to motorcycle "Wait, you really want me to drive on this?" asked Mia.

"Is that yours motorbike?" asked Tom.

"Yeah" nodded Dušica "And Mia, come on, you know how I drive"

"Exactly, that's why I am scared to drive with you"

Dušica sat down, totally ignoring her and handed her helmet "Put this on, and please don't talk much while I'm driving or I'll shut down that option so i can't hear you."

"Wait, you can hear each others?" asked Jon in awe.

"Yeah" she answered simply.

Mia sat down behind her and put her helmet on. Dušica made like messy bun and put her helmet on as well.

She touched something and sound of motor mixed with Zara's song "Bad boy" filled my ears.

I said there's something 'bout the bad boys
That makes the good girls
Fall in love

She turned music off and Jon smirked and went near them.

He put arm on her shoulder and she turned around to face him.

"Yeah?" she asked when she opened glass on helmet so he can hear her.

"You know, if you are like one good girl looking for bad boy, you shouldn't be looking anymore. Because he is standing right in front of you" he said and run his hand though his hair.

"Thing is, I am not a good girl" she said while putting down glass on helmet and made circle around him leaving black mark of wheels. She pulled gas and sound was even more beautiful. Mia was holding her tight and just when she was about to leave school gate she drove on last wheel leaving us all in awe.

Once we all caught our breath back, all school (because everyone was still here) laughed at Jon.

"Damn bro, you have been rejected from the same girl two times in two days" said Tom and tapped his beck.

Everyone laughed even more. Truth is, Jon never, ever was rejected before.

"I don't know what's wrong with this girl" he said still looking at mark she has left.

"Nothing is wrong, she just doesn't like your arrogant ass." Elena said and rolled her eyes.

"Well, whatever I'll make her mine tonight" Jon said and left with Tom to his car.

I was worried, what is he planning to do?

"Good luck with that" said Elena and laughed.

"Come on girls let's go, we have a lot of job to do'' said Ana and we all walked towards our cars.

While driving I was thinking about her. What will happen on party. I was so excited to find out.

Hey guys, I know this is super short but my phone broke so I was so nervous. Next chapter will be longer I promise. Love youuuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 967 21
It was a terrible choice for her... Yet Erika Linder was implacable as her piercing blue eyes when she told Mika, "You'll marry me or Uncle Ramil get...
26.5K 443 3
In which, the wizarding his non-existent heart. 2024 © ophelia051
425K 11.2K 29
Evie's life is turned upside down and she must leave behind her pack, her family and, the only home that she has ever known after being brutally reje...
3.2M 81.4K 69
Never Kiss Your Roommate is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon pur...