Mafiatale - An Eye For An Eye...

By _fransfics_

HERE IT IS! Mafiatale! NOT MY AU! My own version. SANSXFRISK They my OTP. I hope you like this story! Another... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Gosh I know...
End Story Notes

Chapter 7:

4K 218 523
By _fransfics_

*Third POV*

Johnathan had left home late enough to know his daughter was asleep, and that she had no knowledge on his where abouts.

He had to make sure he was leaving at exactly 10:00pm, and would be home by 4:00am, while little Arianna was still sleeping.

It was one more day until he went after Frisk once more, and this time he was sure to get in.

As Johnathan crept from his home and locked the door, his mind replayed Capture's words from earlier that morning.

'I can't afford to have you fail again.'

Johnathan couldn't either.

He knew that one wrong move and his sweet caring daughter would be gone from him, forever.

The chance of failing was a risk he couldn't take, and as he thought it over while heading to his car, he realized that he would need a bit more time to perfect his plan before capturing Frisk.

The end of the week.

That was what he set his mind to as he slid into his grey car and shut the door.

Instead of one day left he would have five to plan and think.

The only thing that troubled him was bring up the news to Capture.

How would his boss react when hearing that his most incredible source of information would not be available until the end of the week?

When Johnathan drove off, he knew that there wasn't much of a choice he could give to Capture.

Either he could go in one day, and be bound to fail, or he could go at the end of the week, and have her in Capture's clutches by the end, guaranteed.

Not like Johnathan had much of a choice either.

While he drove he thought over his choices, and realized that he wasn't doing the greater good.

One hand, says he keeps his daughter safe by doing as he's told.

The other, says he lets Frisk stay safe, (possibly saving thousands) by disspobeying The King Of Cortex.

Which choice was the greater good?

Johnathan knew the answer.

He had always know it from the first moment he was given the job.

It was neither.

Both were easy compared to the greater good.

Either one would be hard, yet easier to obtain than what was truly the right thing to do.

The right thing would be to try and find a way to take down Cortex on his own, to find some way to keep the information expert and his daughter safe.

Of course, it was hard.

Being good, fighting for what's right, is hard.

Fighting for the greater good felt impossible.

It was terrifying.

Someone would have to be strong and brave to fight for the greater good, which is something everyone can do.

Johnathan stared at the black road before him, his stone eyes dazing with his own realization.

He was too much of a coward to fight for the greater good.

But he was brave enough to fight for his daughter.

And that, is what he chose to do.

                                 ♤

When Frisk woke up, her stomach ached with the want for food, and her body paled from the cold air that filled the room.

They had to have been blasting cold air from that one vent, because Frisk shivered and tried to get out of bed with a slight struggle from the chill.

When she was standing up right and rubbing the goosebumps on her arms, Frisk walked to the bathroom and slipped inside, glad it was warmer than the office.

Quickly she shut the door, not willing to let the cold air in, then she started a warm shower to bathe in.

When she was finished, she realized that she had forgotten to grab an extra pair of clothes (not that there was much to choose from) and once she finished drying herself, she dressed into the same clothes as the day before, which was quite uncomfortable to wear.

Frisk stared at herself in the mirror, holding a brush in her hand, and a toothbrush in the other.

It was kind of them to give her a toothbrush and toothpaste, along with some lip gloss and mascara she could use.

If they had not kidnapped her and forced her to be locked up in a room all day, she may have considered them friendly.

As Frisk brushed her short brown hair, she thought of her hunger, and wondered how long it would be until she ate.

Did they think she needed food at all?

Her hair would dry quickly, so she did her makeup and walked out of the bathroom with a groggy and starved feeling.

Once she felt the cold room again, Frisk wondered for a moment if her hair would freeze before it dried.

Then she wondered what time it was.

There was no way of telling, and a clock was something she wished she had too.

With a small and shivering sigh, Frisk rubbed her arms and sat on the table-like bed, waiting for Sans to pop in and confuse her.

As she waited, she tried to think of how she could possibly escape.

Leaving would be useless, sneaking out would as well.

Too many people were against her here, and no one would let her leave.

Unless she could get into their heads, which was something she could do.

Except no one but Sans would come in, so there was no one for her to trick.

Suddenly, there was a soft knock on the door, and a kind voice that called through, "Frisk? Excuse me Frisk, are you in there?"

It was an unfamiliar voice to Frisk, though she felt slightly more relaxed when she heard it.

It was coincidental for her wishes to come true, yet she knew that the whole group was tricky, and she couldn't control them easily.

So even with the kind voice entering her thoughts, Frisk stayed silent, and wouldn't trust it.

"I'm sorry to bother you," the kind and orderly voice continued, "But I came regarding Sans. I thought I should tell you he won't be in until late tonight."

Once again, Frisk stayed silent, and pulled her legs to her chest to try and keep warm.

Why should she care about when Sans was coming or not?

'Because you want and need food,' she told herself, shivering.

Though she still stayed silent, and stared at the door as if it would open unexpectedly.

After a long pause of silence, there was another soft knock and the voice asked, "Frisk...?"

Frisk only waited in silence until the voice left.

Except instead of leaving, the voice continued, "I hope you wouldn't mind me coming in... I would just like to check on you."

'To make sure I haven't escaped,' Frisk thought as she hugged her legs tighter, watching the door and waiting for it to open.

When it had opened, Frisk stared at the silhouette in the doorway, who was to be known as Toriel.

The woman was large, (compared to Frisk at least) and extremely beautiful in a classy way. Her fur was like smooth white milk and her wide eyes were the color of a sunset.

When Frisk caught sight of her, she was surprised at how the goat woman looked up close.

Naturally, Frisk knew about her.

Toriel was the one who kept everyone in order, husband to Asgore and the commanding lady. She was the one who assigned chores and cleaned, along with being responsible for food and comfort.

She was the one who organized the whole place, and kept it from falling down.

And as Frisk recalled, she was very handy on missions. Most men feared her, even Asgore himself.

Except Frisk never recalled anything mother-like, and was surprised to see Toriel gasp with her paw to her mouth and her other gripping the handle of the door as she said, "Oh you poor dear!"

Toriel rushed over to Frisk, and took off her purple pantsuit jacket to reveal a white blouse tucked into a long purple skirt before dropping it over Frisk's shoulders.

The warmth was over whelming and Frisk couldn't stop herself from pulling the coat a little closer around her.

Shock was causing her to gawk in awe at the Toriel who now sat beside Frisk and wrapped her fury warm arms around the shivering girl.

"Dear child this is such a cold milieu! Let me warm you up the best I can!"

Too shocked by the hospitality of Toriel, (who she knew as an orderly and ruthless woman) Frisk could only stare with her mouth open, unable to say a word.

Everything seemed homely and kind from Toriel, even being called "child" didn't bother Frisk.

What bothered Frisk was the confusion, (as it always did) and she tried to think clearly but was unable to.

The warm arms of Toriel were comforting, and Frisk struggled to pull away from the enticement.

All she could get from her confused and cold lips, was, "H-huh?"

Toriel looked at Frisk with her wide kind eyes, and cooed, "You are so cold you can hardly speak! I will order that conditioner to be turned down as soon as possible!"

Frisk looked up at the woman with her eyebrow raised in confusion.

How could the woman be so kind?

Frisk was prisoner, wasn't she?

Toriel let out a small sigh and looked down at the bewildered Frisk as she observed, "Sans hasn't even fed you yet has he? Oh that ignorant rascal!"

When the warm arms pulled Frisk off the bed and to her feet, Toriel continued, "Come with me, I will have you taken care of imediently."

Toriel's hand gripped Frisk's, and she began pulling the girl out of the room.

Yet Frisk refused, too shocked and puzzled to trust the goat lady, and she yanked her hand away quickly, stepping back with her bewildered eyes trained on Toriel.

"You... you..." Frisk felt like a fool when she tried to speak, yet she couldn't think straight and she shot out, "You know if you take me out... it will be easier to escape!"

The words sounded like a threat, and Frisk wondered why she had said them.

Perhaps it was because she was so puzzled and confused, she wanted to understand Toriel's reasons for taking her out.

Toriel looked at Frisk with her eyes wide and startled before she smiled warmly and said, "I know dear, but I don't need to worry."

"And why's that?" Frisk continued, trying to shoot out her words, not thinking before she spoke, "You going to... to chain me up and 'take care of me'?!"

Toriel once again seemed startled and her mouth fell into a worried glance as she answered, "Well heavens no child... is that what Sans has been doing to you? I will bring the matter up with Asgore when I have the chance, but I wouldn't have expected anything like that from-"

Frisk cut her off, "No no... Sans hasn't done that I just... isn't that what you're supposed to do?"

There was a long pause before Toriel chuckled kindly with soft humor as she replied, "I sure hope not! I couldn't bare hurting you after we kept you hostage. Now, let's get you some food."

Before Toriel could leave, shocked Frisk claimed confidently, "I could make you let me go! I could get you to do anything I want!"

"Oh... Well I already know that. Isn't a concern of mine."

"Then why are you doing this!?"

"... helping you?" It was Toriel's turn to be confused and she gave a small chuckle before continuing, "My dear child there is nothing wrong with me taking you out of your room. The only thing you can not do, is leave the gates of the mansion."

Frisk opened her mouth to speak, but when no words came out she shut it.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

This wasn't what she was used to.

Toriel took the silence as an opportunity to speak, and she said, "Come now dear, while we get your room to warm up. Muffet and Grillby are the best cooks you'll find, I'm sure of it."

As she smiled and walked out of the room, leaving the door open, so she could wait for Frisk to follow.

Frisk only stared.

At that moment, Frisk could have ran through that door, she could have escaped, she could have, rushed out the door and ran out of the mansion, through the gates, and to her small home. Perhaps she could have stolen a car, she could have left without a care in the world, and they would never have her information.

Frisk took a deep, deep, breath.

She was thinking irrationally.

She needed to calm herself, and understand The Underground better before she left.

Besides, it would be a chance at getting more information, right?

Perhaps that was the reason why Frisk slowly walked out of the room and to Toriel, squinting in the bright hall light.

"I will get you a better light as well," Toriel said as she shut Frisk's door, Frisk standing beside her, "I'm sorry about the room. Alphys, Gaster, Sans, and Undyne designed it."

As Toriel began walking, Frisk's eyes adjusted to the light, and she blinked a few times at the red designed walls and the brown soft carpet.

The mansion seemed like a normal home, yet the hallway went on for yards, and turned a few corners.

What Frisk noticed, was the elevator at the end of the hallway, the one Toriel was walking to.

"I hope you like the decor," Toriel said as she looked at the flower pots and fine wooden bedside tables, "I designed it myself, and I think it is quite lovely. Don't you?"

Realizing she was still wearing the large jacket, Frisk slid it off and handed it to Toriel while looking around in awe at the many flowers and decor.

Toriel thanked Frisk and slid on the coat before Frisk said, "If I'm allowed out of my room, just not out the gates, then how come the door to my room is locked?"

Without hesitation, Toriel replied, "You, unfortunately, need an escort dear, and I'm sure Sans would have been more than happy to help if you would have asked."

Frisk realized at that moment, that she had never asked Sans for anything, she had only waited for it to come.

This entire place made her feel foolish, and she kept an even step next to Toriel (who walked like a queen).

A young woman with short boy-cut hair rushed past them holding a few files and papers.

Her clothes were simple, nothing more than a small white dress and a black apron, with small slip on shoes.

Frisk turned to Toriel questionably, but found the goat woman looking at the blonde haired girl as she said, "Would you wait a moment Talia?"

The young woman stopped and looked at the two, her face calm and her blue eyes friendly, yet her mouth in a thin line.

"Would you be so kind as to turn down the air conditioning just a bit in Frisk's room? B12?" Toriel continued, stopping their little walk to speak with Talia.

Frisk stayed silent, and eyed the girl cautiously.

She wasn't too important to be one of Frisk's concerns back in Cortex, so who was she?

Intending to ask Toriel, Frisk waited for Talia to nod, smiling slightly and carrying on with her stroll before she said, "Toriel, who was that?"

"That was one of the servants," Toriel explained with a kind smile as she continued their walk, her eyes trained on the elevator, "They are all over the mansion. They deliver files, or news, doing anything we ask of them really."

"That's horrible! What if they don't want to?" Frisk exclaimed as she took a step away from Toriel, still walking.

Toriel glanced at Frisk with a look that seemed innocent, before she explained, "Servant, not slave, child. They work here for money. It was their own choice, so if they don't like their orders, they can quit."

Frisk tried to protest, but she realized Toriel was right.

She was speaking irrationally, acting before thinking.

Yet it was hard to think straight in a place like this.

Once they reached the elevator, Toriel walked inside with Frisk, and the doors shut.

Frisk felt as if she should be uncomfortable in an elevator with her supposed enemy, yet she somehow felt relieved and safe.

There were five buttons on the panel, and Toriel seemed to take joy in explaining them to Frisk.

"The third floor is the sleeping quarters, where we are," she said as she pointed at the top button.

Frisk paid sharp attention to everything Toriel did, hoping that she could use any information given to her advantage at some point.

For a moment, Frisk could see Toriel's weakness was being kind.

Did she even realize she was giving out the levels of the entire mansion to Frisk?

"The second floor is full of offices and meeting rooms," Toriel continued, giving Frisk a small smile as she added, "My husband likes to spend most his time there."

Frisk didn't say anything, and kept her face blank as she listened to Toriel.

"And the first floor," Toriel pressed the  middle button and a satisfying ding filled the elevator before she continued, "Is the living quarters. With bars, game rooms, living rooms, the kitchen, fine dinning rooms, the ballroom, the t.v, thw library, and the swimming pool. We have one outside as well."

Frisk took every bit of information she got, and she tried to hide his surprised she was about all this stuff. (Especily her interest in the library)

The police could find them easily, (and they have) but she was sure there was nothing the police could do to the gang of criminals.

Cortex was similar, and had a similar mansion, yet Frisk hardly knew that they could possibly contain these things.

Maybe it was only The Underground.

As the elevator began to move down, Frisk stared at the other two buttons below the first floor.

Next to them were white numbers that read: -1 and -2.

Not willing to fight off her curiosity, Frisk asked blankly, "What are the other two for?"

Toriel glanced at the buttons then back at Frisk, her eyebrows debating on furrowing or not.

Which Frisk knew she must be thinking hard on something, or worried.

"Well..." Toriel started, trying to keep her words and posture perfect, "Those are the basement levels, under the mansion. -1 is for interrogation or-"

"Prisoners..." Frisk finished, looking at Toriel skeptically.

Toriel nodded once before continuing, "And -2 is where we keep all our information. Our labs, and our storage for knowledge."

Frisk was quite stunned that Toriel was actually giving her this information, and she asked, "Why are you telling me this? You shouldn't be trusting me."

Toriel scoffed good heartedly and asked, "Well why ever not?"

"Because I'm not on your side! This isn't how you should treat someone if you don't trust them!"

"I do trust you..." Toriel said kindly, giving Frisk a weak smile, "The only thing we don't trust you with, is escaping."

Frisk looked at her, "So you don't trust me."

"No my child..." Toriel smiled and looked at the two doors of the elevator as it stopped, "You don't trust us."

The doors opened and Toriel stepped out, still smiling.

Frisk paused, and thought over what the woman had said.

Then, very hesitantly, Frisk followed.

******
A/N: I MUST HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHAT TORIEL SAID.

IT WILL EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT IT LATER AND-

Jk I'll tell you now.

Basically, Toriel is saying that Frisk doesn't trust they will trust her so she will try and escape them. That's why they give her an escort. Cause she doesn't trust they aren't going to hurt her.

I hope that makes sense.

It should.

But that's what Toriel means.

I hope you like the chappie!

*SPOLIERS*

Everyone.... is like "dang it frisk BOI let's say hi" and Chara like-

That's all.

Oh, and Sans comes back.

That's all.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS!?

I MUST KNOW!!!

WHAT CONFUSED YOU AND WHAT DO YOU HATE OR WHAT DO YOU LOVE?

WHO IS YOUR FAVE?

HOW ARE YOU?

I MUST KNOW MY CHILDREN

Anywho, I'm kinda hesitant on posting the reapertsle's cover. Cause I don't want it to be taken. It's my favorite freaking cover ever but idk....

Anyway I hope you liked the chappie!

Thank you guys so so much!

I love you all!

Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 49
Want to hear my crazy stories about my OTP? This is a book filled with it. I present to you my one-shots of Sans x Frisk!
83.9K 7.2K 54
I have an Idea for an Undertale AU. And apparently, it's a good idea? So here, have a book. --- Long ago, two races ruled the earth. But when a plagu...
622 9 3
Ha! You thought it was over? Not a chance! I love writing my story but it's really hard and I'm just taking a break to write something fast and easy...
10.4K 597 7
(Toby Fox owns UnderTale, I plan to replace the cover with my own, and there needs to be more Sansgore like what the actual heck) After the surface w...