My Disabled Mate

By EmmaCheshire

***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/i... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Hope You Enjoyed!
Info

19: BONUS CHAPTER

4K 175 9
By EmmaCheshire

edited

??? POV ~

"What news do we have?" The new boss asked.
"Not much" I replied. "Isabel and Jason just had a beach day at that old place.I replied to my leader.

He wasn't our alpha he was a leader and he lead us well. He used to be Co-Leader but ever since Isabel killed our old leader - Louis, we made him leader.

He was Scarier than Louis, He had teeth as sharp as knives which made anyone who went near him to shiver. His eyes where an orange-yellow colour from all the pain he went through. His job was filled with revenge for one thing.

"Well well then, i think it's time i pay my sister a visit." He then let out one of his evil laughs that i hated.

So i scurried of back into the darkness....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...
1.2M 43.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
361K 16.8K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
234K 8.6K 60
[COMPLETED] BOOK ONE of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES * * * In a cold and damped cell lies a young she-wolf whose life is controlled by scientists. All...