Bride on the run (Luke Hemmin...

By CalciumTHood

Yasmin lives in a pretty poor family, her family consisting of her and her mother as her dad has left some ti... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Update!
13
14
15.
16
17

And now the Story ends on a cliffhanger like it always does!

87 2 0
By CalciumTHood

Yup, im done writing that, if it seems half- asses im sorry, i just wanted to get to the good part already but it was taking so long and it made me frustrated.

Im sorry my books are like rolling down the clifff because my writing sucks cause i haven't written much but im getting into the swing of things.

A little fact about me, i have gotten into a lot of animals lately so now i jst spend my time learning about them even though my mom wont let me have a 6ft long ball python in the housecause my moms like 5"4

R.I.P dreams have fu in the dumpster, and thats exactly the reason i stopped writing.

And im sad cause sos3 ain't out yet and if i dont hear the sweet voice of my lovely 21 year old shit imma cry.

Happy birthday to me lanky noodle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...