Sweet Dreams

Von ayakatomomi

..WHAT IF TWO PEOPLE ARE TO DREAM THE SAME DREAM? AND THE TIME CAME WHEN THEY HAD TO MEET?... Aileen, an ordi... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.1
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Drummer Boy xoxo Ms. Photographer (Side Story #1)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Guitar Freak xoxo "Andie please!!!" (Side Story #2)

Chapter 16

402 7 18
Von ayakatomomi

Chapter 16

*/////////*

          “Yow,” someone greeted. Nee Sa. She is waiting inside our waiting room, acting like she owns the place. Haha! Totally Nee Sa. “Long time no see.”

          “Ah~! Nee Sa,” I heard Yonghwa-hyung said, “you really watched our performance, eh?” Nee Sa shrugged in answer.

          “You guys really need some sleep,” she said. She must have concluded from the big eyebags under our eyes. “Where’s the drummer boy?” Nee Sa’s really sticking on that nickname of hers for Minhyuk.

          Minhyuk then came right in, so he was outside waiting for his presence to be acknowledge. Haha! So obvious.

          Minhyuk bowed in greeting. This is weird, he’s acting all shy and timid now. And he can’t look her in the eyes. But then Nee Sa is acting oblivious to his acting.

          “Anyway, what are you doing in Japan? I thought you have a shoot with Miss A,” I said. That is what I remember when I asked her week ago.

          She tilted her head sideways. “Hmmm. I cancelled.” She said simply.

          “That’s so not like you,” I heard Jonghyun-hyung said. He sat down at the sofa beside Nee Sa and stretched his fingers.

          “You are all glammed up,” Minhyuk said. He finally talked. All of us looked at Nee Sa. She really is.

          “That’s really so not like you!” Jonghyun-hyung laughed.

          “I think this is not the Nee Sa we know. Who are you?” Yonghwa-hyung asked seriously to play along with the joke. Nee Sa hit Yonghwa-hyung in the head. “Yah! Aish, what is your hand made-of? Iron wood?”

          Haha. Okay, that’s the violent Nee Sa. “I came to Japan for a celebration, course! That’s why I’m all ‘glammed up’,” she rolled her eyes on the word. I saw Minhyuk purse his lips. Wait. Did he just blushed? Aigoo… I chuckled at the scene.

          “Celebration?” I asked. It must have been a formal one, cause Nee Sa really had time to pamper herself and wear those not-Nee-Sa clothes. The heels, the make-up, the coat over the sparkly dress that showed at her neck.

          “Ah~! i almost forgot why I came here for. I brought a fan of yours,” she said while smiling that mysterious smile again.

          “A fan? How did he got here?” Yonghwa-hyung said in alarm. Fans are not supposed to be in the waiting rooms of studios.

          “Yah! Don’t make her a gay!” Nee Sa grimaced. He’s a SHE!”

          “Ah! Jinjja? Where is she? What’s her name?”

          “Chiharu. That’s her name. now that I think about, she’s suppose to be here. Aish, she must have freaked out.” Nee Sa stepped towards the door but stopped and turned to me. “Ah Shin-a, remember that model I told you about for the winter shoot?”

          “Ah, yes.? The 19-year-old interior designer? What about it?” I asked. Right, she told me I’ll be working with a newbie model for the winter shoot.

          She smiled. “Her name’s Aoki Chiharu. Iie, I forgot she doesn’t fancy that name much.” She smiled to herself and went out. “I’ll be back.”

          “19 year-old?” Jonghyun-hyung repeated. “Ahh.. so young..”

          “Interior designer eh? That’s cool.” Minhyuk said.

          “Chiharu? Must be Japanese,” Yonghwa-hyung concluded. “Anyway, let’s start packing. I’m hungry.” Hyung stood up and started fixing his things.

          Chiharu. What would she be like? I just let the thought slipped from my mind and then started fixing my things.

          “Ah~” Manager said “I was about to check if you had started packing.. oh well. Oh!” Manager said as he remembered something, “I met Nee Sa by the hall. She looked… different.” We all laughed at the description.

«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪

          Oh sige, I’m lost. Uwaaa! Kung di lang dahil sa malaking ID na nakasabit sa leeg ko na may nakasulat na staff, kanina pa ako kinaladkad palabas. Namaaaan… asan ba kasi si Nee Sa? At bakit parang galing na ako dito kanina?

          “Ah~!” Aish.. ansakit sa braso. May nabundol na pala akong tao. Aigoo.. “Gomenasai,” sabi ko sabay yuko. Waaaa!!! Kelangan ko ng makita si Nee Sa!!!

          Bakit?

          “IPAKIKILALA” nya daw ako sa CNBLUE!!!!!!!!!! ACK!!! *////////*

          Oh Nee Sa tomodachi! Paging! Paging YOU!

          Humay, ngayon at naisip ko to, parang gusto ko ng tumakbo palabas ng Music Station. Bakit? Uwaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Baka di ko kakayanin kung makita ko sila ulit? Baka mawalan na  naman ako ng malay! IIE! Nakakahiya na yan! At! Maaalala pa kaya ako nila? Lalo na si Jungshin??

          ACK! Mas desidido na akong tumakbo pauwi! Ayaw ko na silang makita! Natatakot na ako!

          “Aileen!” Agad naman akong napalingon sa pinanggalingan ng boses. AHHHHH! NEE SA! FOUND YOU! Para akong bulag na muling nakakakita sa sobrang saya at relief! Ai mali pala, NEE SA FOUND ME! HAhahah!

          “Yah! I thought you were behind me!” aigoo.. nasermonan pa ako.

          “Gomen.. I lost you on the way.” Ayieee.. half-truth lang din naman. Eh pano kasi hinila na ako ni Nee Sa kahit di pa natatapos mag-promote si Yong. Akala ko uuwi na kami pero nung ma-realize ko na sa waiting room kami pupunta, humay! Palpitation mode na ako! Kaya ayun, nagpa-cool down muna ako sa may hall, eksakto naman na may nakita akong tubig (haha!) nilapitan ko na, at yun nga paglingon ko, waley na si Nee Sa. Eh di naman ako nag-effort masyado nung una na hanapin sya kasi naaliw na ako sa loob ng building. Haha!

          Hinawakan na ni Nee Sa ang kamay ko at iginaya papunta sa waiting rom ng CNBlue.

          CNBLUE.

          Ayan na. Ah shet. De javu ba to??? UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!! TT.TT

          Noona?” boses ba yun ni Hyukkie??? ACKKKkkkkkk!!!!!

«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪

          “Is it just me, or Minhyuk is acting very odd tonight,” Jonghyun-hyung said as he put his PRS in his gig bag. So the hyungs have noticed it as well.

          “What do you mean?” Yonghwa-hyung asked. As usual, he could be so oblivious at times. Fortunately, Minhyuk isn’t with us for the moment. He went out to look for Nee Sa.

          “He’s fond of her.” I answered.

          “Her? Who?” hyung asked again.

          “Nee Sa,” Jonghyun-hyung answered.

          “MWO??! That crazy Nee Sa??!” okay. That’s funny hyung. We all laughed at hyung’s comment.

          “Nee Sa is Nee Sa, hyung. And Minhyuk is Minhyuk. I think they’re very complimentary with each other.” I said, and it’s true.

          “But Nee Sa doesn’t look like she’s aware or have any interest.” Hyung answered.

          “Well, that’s the problem.” Our conversation is interrupted when Minhyuk came barging at the door with excitement.

          “Shin-a!” Minhyuk shouted.

          “Mwoyo?” I asked. He’s face is beaming. “What happened~?”

          “We’re back! Hoho!” It’s Nee Sa, and she is with that fan she was talking about. Impossible. “Guys, meet my tomodachi, Aoki Chiharu. Oh well, she doesn’t fancy her Japanese name much, call her~”

          “Aileen,” I almost drop the bass I am holding. I know I’m staring and gawking like an idiot but~! She is standing beside Nee Sa, smiling nervously and nodded her head in greeting. She looked stunning.

          “Konbanwa Jonghyun-san, Yonghwa-san,” and then she looked at me which caused my breath to be stucked up in my throat. “…and Jungshin-san. O hisashiburi desu ne.” Long time no see, she said.

          “No way. The girl with the blue highlights who speaks Japanese!” Yonghwa-hyung exclaimed. Aileen blushed at the title and looked at the floor shyly.

          “You met before? Then~” I heard Nee Sa said.

          “I saw her outside and I thought she was even someone else!” Minhyuk exclaimed.

          “Wait a minute guys~” Nee Sa started.

          “Woah! Amazing!” Jonghyun-hyung said. “Shin-a!” Jonghyun-hyung said with a chuckle. “She must have followed you here!”

          “YAH!” Nee Sa shouted. Aileen jumped at the sound of Nee Sa’s voice. She’s looking so uneasy with all the Korean exchange around her. Her forehead is now creased. “Don’t be rude. Atleast speak in English or Japanese!”

          “Daijobou Nee Sa-san,” Aileen said with a smile. “Gomenasai minna-san,” she bowed as she said it. She smiled but it didn’t reach her eyes.

          “Jonghyun,” Nee Sa turned to hyung and switched to Korean, “She didn’t follow anyone, her family returned here so she’s here. And even though she’s young, Chiharu’s a professional.” Aileen looked at Nee Sa at the mention of his name.

          The hyungs nodded in understanding. The whole time this exchange happened, I just stood, listened and looked at her. I saw how her face turned from joy, into worry, and now confusion.

          I put the bass down and took a step towards Aileen. It’s… amazing. Amazing how events turned out, how I first saw her and now how surprising to see her again. She really looked stunning. With her hair clipped to one side in an unruly manner, strands sticking out and with the highlights in full view. The hyungs and Nee Sa are still talking, about how we have known each other probably.

          I watched Aileen played on the seams of the sleeves of her coat nervously. She smiled timidly at my approach. This is not a dream right? not one of those false-hope-giving dreams I have learned to appreciate and anticipate for how many nights. I need to touch her…

          Aileen just stared at me while standing like a statue. By now, I realize the others are silent, must have been watching me walk in daze. “Hi~?” I heard Aileen say. She really have lost a lot of weight. I softly touched her red cheek, traced the lines of her visible cheekbone. She looked at me in shock.

          “It’s really you,” I heard myself say. I touched her hair softly, the blue strands that had cause me mid-afternoon hallucinations and constant paranoia. “Chiharu?” I asked. The name sounded different. But I know it has something to do with spring in Japanese.

          “Hai. But I still prefer Aileen.” She said with a smile and for a moment looked awkward as she puts out her right hand for a handshake.

          I looked at it for a moment. Would a handshake be the perfect gesture for such a reunion? I let out a small laugh. For Aileen? Yes, it is. I can’t scare her by giving her a hug or a peck at the cheek. I smiled and took her soft hand in mine in a tight grip.

          “Me, too.”

«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪

          HUMAYGAD!!!! Mamatay ata ako sa kilig! KYA!

          Alam nyo bang grabe ang effort ko para lang di magwala si FANGIRL WITHIN?! Uwaaaa! Di parin ako makapaniwala na andito ako ngayon, sa Japan, sa likod ng van ng CNBlue, katabi si Jungshin, me and him lang!! HUMAY!

          Adik kasi tong is Nee Sa, di ko madecode-decode anong tumatakbo sa isip nya. Okay, sya ang nag-suggest nitong nakakawalang-bait na seating arrangement matapos nyang marinig from the oppa ang mga pangyayari nung mga nakaraang buwan. UWAAA! The whole time ni kinuwento yun nila burning, yong at Hyukkie, HALOS MAMATAY AKO SA HIYA, KILIG, at  HIYA! TT.TT Si Jungshin ba? Ayun, katabi ko lang, tahimik na tahimik. May iniisip ata. Siguro girlfriend nya. Ouch! Sakit ata nun.. erase, erase thought.

          Pabalik kami ngayon sa tinutuluyang hotel ng CNBlue, di pa kasi sila kumakain ng hapunan, naman, kaya pala medyo stressed mukha nila kasi sa eating sched na di maganda. Hai… as a fangirl, nag-aalala ako.

          “You lost weight,” narining kong sabi ni Jungshin. Ah~. heheh.. pano ba to.

          Lie hard Aileen. “Ah. hmm.. jinjja? Woah! T-the diet must have been effective,” hmmm.. Ba’t ganyan ka makatingin Jungshin? “Ah…errr… hehe..” IIE! I’M MELTING!>< I’m really bad at lying. Ba’t ba kamo pumayat ako? Kasi may something wrong sa akin, pero di naman deleterious. ^_^

          Tumango lang sya sa sagot ko. Kung obvious man na nagsisinungaling ako, di na sya nag-comment. “You look pretty, by the way.” UWAAAAAAAAA!!!! KUNG TAMBAY LANG SA KANTO ANG MAGSASABI SA AKIN NG GANYAN, INI-CHIPWERA KO NA, PERO KUNG GANITO KA-GWAPO NAG MAGSASABI SAYO NG GANYAN?? UWAAAAAAAAA!!! I’LL GO WILD!!!!! ^////////^

          Humay, I swear, lahat na ata ng dugo ko pumunta na sa pisngi ko. Tumango lang ako sa sagot, pinigilan ang nag-aambang bagyo ng kilig at nagsmile ng konti. AYIIIIII! “Arigatou gozaimasu,” sagot ko with matching red cheeks. Haha! “Nee Sa and I had a small celebration while ago, and she told me to dress like this..” Aigoo.. ba’t nga ba ako nag-e-explain? T.T

          “So you’re an interior designer. I didn’t know that,” sabi ni Jungshin. Ayi! Lumabas ulit yung smile na super cute na parang nahihiya na parang ewan.

          Napangiti naman ako. “Ne. when we met, I was still a student that time.”

          “That’s right, omedetou for graduating and belated Happy birthday Aileen-ssi.” He just looked me at the eyes while saying that. UWAAAA!!! I’m the luckiest and happiest girl in town!!!

          Napatawa ako sa honorifics. “Thank you very much, Jungshin-ssi!”

«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪

(A/N: hindi ko alam pero gusting-gusto kong magsulat ng POV ni chingu. LOL. Normal kasi syang mag-isip, di tulad kay Aileen natin. Ahahahah!)

          She’s keeping something and I know she isn’t telling anything. I watched Aileen as she played on the seams of her coat again, a gesture I have come to understand that she’s nervous.

          “Thank you very much, Jungshin-ssi.” She said with that wonderful smile. Ah~! now that I think about it-

          “You’re going to Korea?” She looked at me for a second, then evaded as I glanced back. Now, she doesn’t look me in the eyes. What happened to the all-smiling-and-giggling Aileen I first met?

          “Ah y-yes.” She smiled to some unknown thought. “Probably next month, I still have to take my license exams this July.” She is silent for a moment then stared my way. “How’s life?”

          I smiled at the question. “Nani?” she asked again. I shook my head.

          “Well, pretty much the same.” events of the last few months flashed in  my mind, “Iie, almost the same.”

          “What do you mean?” she looked at me, her forehead creased with worry again. I pressed the crease between her eyebrows with my index finger. She flinched in surprise. “Gomen. My subconscious did that.”

          “Well, I think you’ve read the articles.” She is silent, I’d take that as a yes.

          “Aigoo!” I heard Minhyuk exclaim from the front seat.

          “What’s wrong?” Jonghyun-hyung asked groggily. He woke up with a start at Minhyuk’s voice.

          “My sister just sent me an email.”

          “Sister? You mean, Kang Dae-In?” I asked. Aileen looked at me in question. “Ah, it’ about Minhyuk’s noona, Dae-In.” She nodded.

          “Dae-In?” Jonghyun-hyung is now very much awake. “What about noona?”

          “Haha. Be careful with the name Jonghyun, you know she likes ‘Andie’,” Yonghwa-hyung chuckled.

          “Tch. What did she say this time?” Jonghyun-hyung asked. I think his worried. Haha!

          “Hmm.. ‘I watched Music Station, Jonghyun-oppa looked sick.’ Oppa?” Minhyuk looked at hyung strangely.

          “Yah! It’s not that I want to be called oppa. She decided it on her own. Besides, she’s older.” Hyung answered in defense.

          “Aish… lower your voice to an octave Jonghyun, you sound so guilty about something,” Nee Sa commented. She had been silent the whole trip, I wonder what she’s up to or thinking right now.

          “Tch.. She said, ‘take care of your health’ and p.s…” minhyuk’s voice trailed at the end.

          “Mwo?” Hyung asked in alarm. Minhyuk laughed out loud.

       “She said, she’s your number one fan. Haha! Aigoo… noona is really embarrassing.” Minhyuk locked his ipod and started teasing Hyung.

          “Yah! Don’t treat your senior that way!” Jonghyun-hyung exclaimed. Oh no, th e hyungs are at it again.

          “What’s happened?” Aileen asked. Right, we were talking in Korean so she hasn’t understand a word.

          “Minhyuk has this noona who is Jonghyun-hyung’s self-proclaimed number-one fan,” I chuckled at the mere mention of the title.

          “Then why is Jonghyun-ssi acting so stressed out with it?” Aileen asked with wide eyes. The glitters around her eyes made them sparkly.

          “Hmm.. Dae-In, I mean Andie, just…” I struggled to find the right words to describe Minhyuk’s noona, “She’s a bit hyperactive. Especially when it comes to Hyung,” I pointed as Jonghyun-hyung as i mentioned him.

          “Andie?”

          I smiled. “Ne. I don’t know, she started hating Dae-In, and then played with it, she got ‘Andie’. She pretty much got obsessed with it when Hyung said he like it.” Haha! I could still remember that scene at the dorm, noona jumped at hyung like crazy when hyung said ‘Andie’s’ cute for her.

          “Ahh.. haha! She sounds like fun.” Aileen giggled.

          “Yes. Noona is very comical, she makes us laugh like crazy but then there are cases, things would get out of hand, especially with hyung. She’s hyperactive.”

"Hyperactive. You mean… more like a craze fangirl who had seen his idol for the first time..?”

          I laughed at the analogy. “Ne, that’s right.”

          “How old is she?”

          “Hmm.. they are of the same age as hyung,” right, she’s older by two or three years.

          “Ohhh.. amazing.. I didn’t know Minhyuk-ssi’s sister is like that.”

          I laughed at the innocent comment. “Wait till you hear the other crazy things Andie-noona did. They very hilarious.” Aigoo.. just thinking about it makes me want to laugh.

          “Yah!” I heard hyung exclaimed on protest. “Don’t listen to him.” Aileen only laughed at the warning.

          “Ah~, we’ve arrived.” Yonghwa-hyung said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

KANG DAE-IN HAS FINALLY MADE HER DEBUT! NYAHAHAHA!

WATCH OUT FOR DAE-IN'S <ehem. gomen> I MEAN ANDIE'S SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE AND HILARIOUS EVENTS IN THE NEXT CHAPPIES. HAHAHAHA!

AYAN. malapit nang ma-complete ang tropa.. Gomen ha kung kasi konti lang yung UD ngayon..

God bless minna-san!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Weiterlesen