The Senseless Dragon Slayer (...

By moonlightbuckingham

Thundering Fenrir A Guild unknown to many, due to its privacy. They're strong, yet family. However, througho... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Digital Art!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Eleven

2.7K 70 4
By moonlightbuckingham

"How did they know that girls' magic?" Lucy murmurs, rubbing her chin slightly as the teams are scurried off the field allowing the event 'Steady' to be set up. The magical pressure around the arena building in preparations. "Perhaps she can feel ones' magical affinity?"

"She just ditched her comrade!" Natsu seethes, seemingly pissed at Valvia's words of refusing to give any help towards Nata if she's injured during the battle. Compared to before, excited to meet and aid the dragon slayer of Thundering Fenrir, this little detail has set him off.

"We cannot decide on how, but, Wendy will need our support, especially against such formidable opponents. Let us leave your task until after the games have ended each day." Erza states, the rattling of her armour echoing in the tunnel and a commanding tone which causes both to nod.

Reaching their stands, they all stand at ease, knowing Wendy will do the best she can. The magical pressure continuing to build from the un-ending reservoir of magical energy captured and held within Crocus. The trio undetectable, and unseen within the stands of Thundering Fenrir.

"Worried?" Coa mutters, crossing his arms over his chest as he leans back against the arena's wall in their stands. One of his legs propped up on the wall while the other dangles down, allowing his foot to press against the stone floor. Torso half twisted giving him view to the arena floor, and one of his competitor comrades.

"If Valvia is correct... Nata's at a high disadvantage..." Shinju grumbles through clenched teeth, the un-ending worry in her tone easily recognisable. "A body like the sea... is weak against the electrical charge of lightning." The grip of her finger's against the stone wall tight – too tight and causing her fingers to lock in place. "Why couldn't she just listen to Valvia like always!? Now the Fenrir and her paws are going to be even more pissed."

"You're worried about her eh? The anger from the Fenrir and her paws is going to be another obstacle she has to build a bridge and get over." He clicks his tongue, "Despite the conflict between you both, you two sure are close." His words make the nature god slayer freeze, look at him and frown. "Constantly name calling, brawling and snapping at each other. Yet, when it comes to battling, you seem worried."

"Of course not!-..." Her breathing hitches. "It's just the fact she's against a lightning mage! We all know how she can't cope against them in battle! God slayer or not, she's gonna be like a fish outta water."

"See it in this perspective." Miki's voice filters in, stepping into the booth with a vicious snarl and anger filled eyes. His sibling, nor partner anywhere in sight as they don't follow him through the door that leads to the currently citizen free, empty corridors. "We're lucky in the terms she might come fourth or third. The lightning god, nor dragon slayer are participating."

His mind elsewhere, specifically on the two who have yet to appear from somewhere out of sight.

"Hey... Where's the other two?" Coa questions kicking his other leg up upon the wall, wrapping his arms around them tightly and pulling his gaze completely to the arena as the male exceed walking towards the opposite side of the wall, creating distance between them before leaping –weakly- upon the wall's ledge, small arms gripping it and with difficulty, pulling himself up.

This simple action not going unnoticed.

"Preparing."

"For what?" Shinju asks, watching as each competitor is carefully situated in different areas around the outskirts of the sand by Mato, Ren from Blue Pegasus is situated in front of the Thundering Fenrir's booth while Nata is in front of Sabertooth.

"When walking through the halls, we were approached-..." He trails off, smirking. "Well, they stood far back but alerted us of Valvia's participation in the fourth match today. She's going to be battling for todays' finale..." Normal sized ears flickering as his dangerous tail whips side to side allowing the blades to glimmer within the sun's rays.

"That's insane... who against? I really wanna see her against that Fire Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail... Or even that Lightning one who beat Jura... Such a feat!"

His golden orbs blare with emotional rage, snapping towards Shinju who instantly shivers and a bead of sweat travels over her temple. "Now, why would I spoil the excitement?" He tilts his head in a strange tilt with double meaning before turning his gaze back to the arena floor. "Now quiet. I'm here to watch, not talk with you's."

"Okay competitors! Now that you're all in position, we need you all to stay still!" Mato exclaims, standing directly in the centre of the large circle. Nata standing in front of Sabertooth's booth with her arms extended and a worry free grin. On her left, Juvia, while on her right is Chelia.

Nata yelps, jumping on instinct as purple flecked magic circles slowly materialise beneath each competitor, expanding out before the ground rattles and podiums of sand slowly begin raising them into the air. "These things aren't sturdy at all..." The god slayer grumbles, legs parted to hold a strict stance in order to stay standing. "This craps almost like quick sand!?" She shrieks, leaping from foot to foot, trying to stop the sudden sinking.

"It's only going to get worse when she starts using magic... The sand will deepen in colour and become a different texture." Miki mutters, narrowing his eyes. "The podiums can also be easily destroyed which heightens the stakes and the concentration is essential." The golden orbs are suddenly rolled, "This is taking a lifetime to set up, for fuck sake."

"You can do it Yukino!" Lector cheers to the white haired celestial mage of Sabertooth whose' planted in front of the Mermaid Heel booth. "Fro cheers too!" The small frogs' head turns towards the Thundering Fenrir's booth and finding Miki standing alone with both his paws wrapped around a metal crusted, star shaped discs.

"That's no fair! How come you're not sinking!?" Nata whines, glancing towards Chelia who turns gaze from Wendy. A sudden tremor violently shakes the podiums as a sudden mass of podiums sudden materialise throughout the arena floor, all different sizes and heights. Mato, standing strong with a microphone in the centre which is higher than the rest.

"Eurgh!" Chelia falls down on her bum, grinning tightly from the force that caused her to stumble.

"Seems Juvia is in the same position as you..." The water mage of fairy tail murmurs, but not seeming too worried that her feet are sinking into the sand which is turning from its honey gold and yellow to the deeper shades to indicate their watery magic.

"Well competitors! When the gong is hit, a timer shall begin, counting down from one minute. After this once minute, it's a twenty nine minute battle to knock your enemies off the podiums by using magic or knock them unconscious. The game will end when only one remains or the timer runs out!"

"It seems Yukino has an advantage." Sting grins, raising his hands to rest behind his neck with his elbows pointed outwards, "Libra is going to knock them off super quickly and Pisces will be a force to be reckoned with."

"No-one will have a specific target, so it's a free for all!" Mato calls out, "However, this event has a twist! As you can se-..."

"FROSCHE!" Rogue yells, his voice travelling far as its probably the loudest he's been heard out of battle and in public compared to his normally calm, quiet yet edgy demeanour – the name silencing Mato. Some screens suddenly flickering to him as he watches frozen as Frosche has wondered over to a still silent Miki and stood at his side.

"Would you look at that... That little exceed has no fear." Saki grins, nudging her husband who looks towards the two exceeds. "He reminds me of a young Michiko, don't you think so?"

"You mean carefree, large eyes and wasn't violent at all?" Chiko responds, "Definitely."

The Thundering Fenrir's Right Paw noticing almost immediately and takes a step away, holding his tail in between them both, allowing four blades to separate them. "And here I thought you'd never approach me again..." He grumbles. "Goddamnit." Those few words spoken so quickly under his breath. "PrayMichikoDoesn'tSeeThis."

"Look, he won't strike unless you go closer!" Sting groans, noticing Rogue's tense posture. "Just focus on the match. Remember, its not Michiko, but Miki. She isn't anywhere in sight and from what we heard, the two won't appear till the final match today."

The fact Michiko isn't there calms him slightly but doesn't take the edge off completely.

"You really do act like a kitten." Miki mutters, glancing towards the green furred exceed. Sliding a claw on each paw into the circular holes in the centre of each star shaped disc before spinning them freely, and swiftly making the metal look like glitter.

"Fro wants to know why you don't like Fro..." The exceed frowns, small tears of sadness protruding from the bottom of his large eyes. "Did Fro do something wrong?"

"It's not that I don't like yo-..."

Mato coughs into his microphone, silencing the growling exceed.

Another exceed in sync with her brother, growling within the same preparation room as the day previous. Michiko running a slick stone against the curve of one of her scythe blades in front of the large lacrima screen upon the wall. "Frosche doesn't act like a younger me... bastard." She growls, running the stone a lot rougher along the blade causing a screech.

Valvia sprawled on the ground with her arms out and legs spread. Back hitched up into an arch and eyes closed with hair in tussles in different directions. Fingers relaxed yet held up in positions. Despite her odd positioning, she looks calm and collected. Linen thread tied firmly onto the beams along the ceiling – falling down and wrapping once around her arched torso and tied into a bow over her breasts.

Regaining his composure, Mato's pumpkin smile increases, "As you can see, all competitors are standing in front of a random enemies team, and while they all are far from their own comrades, the tremors of their podiums in which they are standing on will be worse!"

"So basically, it's easier to focus on winning by getting to the podium closest to our comrades?" Nata murmurs, "Hear that Tree stump!? I'm coming to stand in front of you's!" She squeals, still jumping side to side.

"Without further or-do, let's begin!" Mato exclaims, jumping off his large podiums onto the sandy floor and soon vanishes into one of the tunnels. The loud vibrating noise of the gong being struck echoes throughout Domus Flau and above the centre of the arena, a large timer begins.

60

59

58

"Who do you think will win?" Frosch questions cutely, tears gone and glancing at Miki with his large eyes. "Fro cheering for Yukino!"

Huffing, Miki slides the discs back into their holsters and presses his claws around his eyes and pulls – as if attempting to widen them anymore. The slight blood shot look around his golden orbs barely going by unnoticed.

Tiredness?

"I don't cheer." His words final.

"Why?" Fro questions, ignoring his final tone. Rolling his eyes, Miki looks at him with a flicker of his ears and removal of his paws.

"There is no possible way for Nata to win – unless she survives till the twenty nine minutes are up. Besides." He notices Shinju and Coa listening in.

"Sativa is targeting Nata."

45

44

"He's removed his tail..." Rassai whispers, nudging Laso who immediately glances towards the exceed. "Hey, Saki, Chiko. Look." As she says, they glance down and Miki's tail is swaying once again behind him instead of keeping Frosche at bay. "That small exceed is doing well."

"How long till we see them havin' a drink eh?" Laso grins, bending his arms behind his neck in a stretch. "What do you say, Braxi?" The male who's sitting behind Laso smirks without giving a verbal response.

"Progress. Miki's getting better with that small exceeds' actions." Saki's relief is released in a breath.

"But we still got Valvia and Michiko." Chiko reminds her. "Those two will be the biggest challenge.

39

38

"That timer... is annoying..." Valvia murmurs softly, clicking her tongue but doesn't move besides those simple words leaving her mouth. Her chest barely rising and falling. "It's too... familiar... why...?" Before Michiko can reply after a firm screeching scrap of the blade against rock, Valvia continues. "No... I don't want to think about it."

"Then don't." Michiko states roughly. "Too bad your memories can't be erased..." Her words muttered too softly, yet the human Fenrir hears them.

Valvia hums softly, "Nobody can hear you... oh..."

34

33

"Do your best Wendy!" Carla calls out after cupping her paws over her mouth, standing in between Pantherlily and Carla. "I'm cheering you on!" The white furred exceeds' brown eyes lodged on Wendy whose on the opposite side of the arena in front of Vemon guards' booth with a determined facial expression.

Happy at her side waving his paws erratically into the air while jumping on the spot. "I am too!" Lily nodding his head in agreement. "It will be interesting to show how far she's come since last years' games."

27

26

"Juvia will give it her all for Fairy Tail! Stay watching me Gray-sama!" Her eyes turning into hearts as she shakes her tooshie staring straight towards her love with hands clasped over her chest in loving awe. Gray immediately freezes, and tightly grins with sweat rumbling off his forehead.

Somewhere in the process, shedding his clothes.

19

18

17

"I won't be able to watch this." Miki states, his voice not wavering or showing any emotions as he rolls his neck. "Bring on... five points this round."

"Fro sees you sad."

"Sad? Pfft, sadness isn't in my emotional range... More like a mild anger compared to Valvia and Michiko." He grumbles. "Never mistake my calmness for kindness. One wrong move, and everyone and anyone will be opened like a juice box."

10

9

8

"I can't believe Frosch just ditched me." Lector sweat drops, jumping up onto Sting's shoulder as the blonde sits upon the wall to watch Yukino with pride.

"He must think Miki's lonely. I mean, I don't see the other two anywhere." Sting replies, grinning "It's progress, and Minerva will be glad to hear us thickening the ties with another strong guild."

Rogue doesn't respond but his fists stay tightly latched into tenseness. The golden eyes of Miki suddenly snapping to his, and narrows them before holding up his fierce tail in warning before mouthing. "Stay, there."

3

2

The gong is struck again, the stadium held in a shroud of complete silence, watching with interest and excitement for the event 'Steady'. Nata's face gleaming as no-one moves as those first few seconds will be the most critical moment. Her eyes narrowing and glancing to each enemy from her left, all the back around till her left.

With a calm swiftness, Yukino's white feathered cape flutters to the left as she pulls out a gold plated key. "Open, gate of the balance!" The golden key suddenly lights up brightly at her words as she swings her extended arm up in the air above her head – one of her legs bending slightly up in sync. "Libra!"

"Awh crap. Gravitational magic is a bugger..." Nata grumbles as the tanned celestial spirit appears in a burst of cloud, swinging golden cupped scales around which are attached and weaved through her fingers. "Don't mind meeeeee." The water god slayer whistles as her body suddenly takes a watery appearance and vanishes in a large splash into the podium beneath her which is beginning to thicken, and deepen in colder.

These two quick movements has caused the other competitors to suddenly leap into action. Chelia immediately coming into contact with Sativa while everyone else is rushing towards the closest podiums in front of their comrades. "Kitten Blast!" The cylindrical orange tubes that sprout from Milianna's palms fire in an attempt to wrap around their target.

Ren immediately leaping onto a separate podium – nearly falling off, yet holding his stance, firing back at her but with cat like reflexes pounces back and lands on all fours.

"Water Slicer!" Juvia yells, slicing her left arm from right to left as a sudden batch of thin beams of curved water fly out from her which slice through one podium after the other, eyes trained on the podiums that are deepening in colour in a steady rhythm, "Show yourself!" after the final slice of water slices a podium, Nata's body fires north out of it with a burst of water. Her body soaring high in the air.

"Now that's just rude." She pouts, pressing her forefinger against her chin as her hair is flung in many directions. "Why won't you look at that." She voices, glancing down beneath her to see the sliced podium slowly rebuilding itself which she lands back on.

"Fucking take her out and stop dawdling." Miki hisses, rolling his eyes.

"Calm down Miki!" Fro squeals cheerfully causing the male to tense and snap his mouth closed.

"Juvia won't be an easy opponent." Juvia states as Nata's eyes catch a quick glimpse on Sativa whose holding tightly onto the edge of the podium as Libra is altering hers, Ren's and Millianna's field of gravity, yet all three holding on strong by different means of magic.

"God of water, I am your personal slayer, this magic transcends all water affinities within Ishgar, God Slayer, Dresiasinsi!" The bursts of water surrounding her are infused with black water which morph into that of dripping wet whips clasped in both hands. "Lets danc-..."

"ROAR!" A sudden blast of harsh winds smash straight into both water mages, knocking them off balance. Swinging one of the watery whips which winds around a different podium, she swings herself up just as the sky dragon slayer lands in her previous spot.

"Sorry Juvia-san!" She apologises, "Sorry Nata-san!"

"Taking down someone who uses healing magic is going to be difficult... then there is Chelia too..." Nata mutters, cracking her neck.

"Water has many eyes..." Nata murmurs, rapidly twisting her upper body and swinging a whip around in a flash which connects with a mid-air Chelia who was in the process of an attack. "Wind may dissipate and split the water around this land, but no-matter how much gale force winds you send its way, you can never completely destroy it."

"Huuuh?" Chelia questions confused, yelping as she notices one of the whips around one of her ankles tightly that's length slowly increases and swarms her leg like a slithering snake.

"I wouldn't use magic if I were you. Water can steal many things in many different forms. This whips are different in that retrospect. They steal the magic you attempt to use." Nata smirks, tongue darting out and swiping across her bottom lip. "You can use the wind... But I want to see you fly."

The smirk increases as she swings her body around, the whip tightening on Chelia's ankle as she's flung into the air, screaming as her body slams through multiple podiums before flung in the air. Nata's long, watery whip having hit an un-expecting Yukino and Wendy, knocking them to the ground. Yet, they still stand strong. The whip having went straight through Juvia's water consumed body.

"Absolutely incredible! It seems we have multiple small battles taking place but Yukino of Sabertooth and Nata of Thundering Fenrir are doing incredibly well this game!" Chapati announces, watching the flickering screens. "No-one has yet to fall as the determination is strong to win!!"

"This is just showing how strong our competitors actually are!"

Meanwhile, down in the preparation room, Valvia's eyes slowly flutter open but stay lodged on the ceiling as Chapati's voice echoes into their room via the speakers. "Now that ten minutes has passed, let's turn it up a notch!" The gong is once again hit, but a harsh tremor and screams of surprise suddenly filter throughout the competitors and even the crowds.

"Celestial mage just summoned Pisces, jumped on the son's back to avoid the tremors. She's going to win." Michiko mutters, no longer sharpening the blades which have been set aside. Green eyes lodged on the screen which has Nata having a battle against Chelia who keeps targeting Wendy, Juvia narrowly missing Pisces while Sativa, Ren and Millianna are having their own battle. None of them having gotten closer to the podiums in front of their comrades – too busy staring at the battle.

"She's pretending... not to target Nata."

"How long, Valvia?"

"Fifty four seconds..." Valvia murmurs, a sleepy moan leaving her lips. "Miki's still watching, surprised he let the small... exceed near him."

"Mhm." Michiko grunts.

Back up within the arena, cheers and chants are being screamed from the crowds as they are standing from their seats, wanting to push the competitors on. Nata's whips gone as her black encrusted watery foot connects with Wendy's wind swept fist.

"Howl," Nata rears back as Wendy is shoved back as both dodge Chelia's attack as she slammed down in between them both, destroying the podium and jumping aside, "of the Water Gods' ambient depths!" A firm jet of black infused water fires from her mouth, twisting her body to make the harsh jet slam into multiple people.

"This is getting rough... I mean-..." Nata's voice cut off as Wendy connects a foot to her back, however, the foot goes through her body which stays in tact despite the slice through her stomach – skin and organs dripping black water.

"To defeat you will be just as difficult as Juvia-san..." Wendy mutters.

"Same goes to you, dragon slayer. Hurgh!" Whipping around, she jumps backwards onto a podium further away. "Knocking you off, is my only option." The look in her eyes is joyous. "God Slayer, Secret Art!" Tubes of dark water swirl around Nata's body and continue to swirl up into the air, high above her head. Extending her hands out, one to the left, one to the right. One raised high, one dropped low.

"Drasintisi" With an uncanny speed, the tubes of water that raise up into the air swirl around her arms before firing towards Wendy in multiple directions, her pain filled groans echoing as she holds up her arms to try and block some. "Water is unending! I canno-..."

"Libra! Alter Nata's field of gravity east and Chelia's west!"

"As you wish!" She tips her scales as Nata's unexpected body suddenly slides off the podium and flung east, the remainder of the secret art suddenly missing and slamming into other podiums. Screams erupting from the crowd as some blasts of black infused water hits the walls of the stadium behind them.

A yelp escaping her mouth as she struggles to get a hold of any podiums – a few more seconds and she'll be flung to the ground.

"Here it comes." Miki mutters, nudging Frosche with his tail before jumping off the wall and walking towards the exit. "Go back to Sabertooth... Runt." The word muttered alone.

"What? A loss?" Shinju questions, raising an eyebrow towards the exceed as Frosche smiles and runs back along the edges till he jumps into Rogue's arms.

Miki's sigh is mixed with a grunt. "No, Sativa."

In sync with his words, a heart-wrenching scream of agony rips free from Nata's throat that drags on as a large electrical bolt fires out down from the storm clouds that had formed in the air above Domus Flau – a mixture of lightning filled clouds of grey, and white clouds of rain.

Mid-air, arm extended outwards with sudden tears bursting from her eyes with mouth dropping open and tense muscles. The black crusted water around her suddenly sparking with yellow shards as does her body. Parts of her watery skin seeming to peel back to allow small streams of blood.

Another strong charge of electrical magic firing down which allows another heart-shrilled scream to erupt from her throat that's turning hoarse as all competitors freeze, Libra's gravity change halting causing the body to drop upon a podium's edge and slamming to the ground below.

"NATA!" Chiko bounds over the arena's wall, followed by Saki and Shinju who rush towards the girls' body. Chest rising and falling with pale skin charred and eyes resembling every ounce of pain. Teeth chattering and tears streaming down her face.

The remainder of Thundering Fenrir frozen in shock and horror, covering their mouths, leaning down closer if their help is needed.

"We need a medic. Now!" Chiko yells in command, slowly leaning down and scooping the shaking and limp jerking girl into his arms. Static electricity causing more of jerky movements that shivering.

"I can help!" Wendy yells down from her podium, getting ready to jump down and aid.

"No, you're participating. But thank you sweetheart, we'll get medics." Saki soothes, passing the small girl a tight smile.

"Calm, Nata, hush. We'll get you help." Having her rushed into the tunnels towards the medical bay came next. Saki following behind.

"Let me go! I need to see if Nata needs any medical herbs!" Shinju screams, fighting against those who are dragging her back along the field. Reluctantly, she gives in, but dragged back still while glaring daggers towards the tunnel. Sativa smirking in satisfaction for taking one person out from the event.

"Uhh... Do not fret everyone! We will get Nata from Thundering Fenrir back in perfect condition as soon as possible! No need to worry!" Chapati stutters, still trying to comprehend what happened.

Just like most within the stadium.

"That's insane! One -... no two strikes of lightning and she was taken out! Aint she a god slayer too!?"

"I know!"

"Gosh I hope she's okay!"

"Now now, we must relax. Medical professionals are on hand to help with injuries." Yajima states to try calm everyone down.

"Let the battle continue!" Mato waves a hand in the air.

"Valvia tried to warn you all... But that girl is at fault for this." Miki mutters, swishing his tail before leaving the booth.

*

"Coward." Michiko smirks, crossing her arms over her chest as she glances over the edge towards Sativa whose about to walk into the tunnel beneath. "Second place, if anything you deserved first. Surprised you haven't been caught cheating." The words of the exceed causing the girl to freeze, but grab her composure once again.

The game having finished, and the scores hovering in the centre of the arena as the podiums have all sunk back down into the ground. Yukino came first, gaining ten points, Libra and Pisces were formidable and with a years' worth of training, she was able to hold them out for longer. Once Libra altered their gravity to hold them on a specific podium, Pisces would destroy the podium to knock them to the ground.

Second came Vemonguard with 8, Sativa was able to withstand against Libra's gravitational changes more and quicker than the others. Third was Lamia Scale, Chelia was mid-way through a spell but it flung her in the air which stopped her from touching the ground before the others – snagging her third place with 7. Lamia scale drawed with Fairy Tail team A, Wendy having had a similar idea.

Fifth came Fairy Tail team B, Juvia struggled against Sativa also, however, didn't suffer severe injuries and rushed to the infirmary by her master and comrades. She stood up fine at the end and continued back to her comrades in their booth. Sixth was Blue Pegasus with four points. Ren having acted like he didn't care, but it was easy to see he did.

Mermaid Heel came seventh, Millianna's cat like reflexes continued to make her jump at the sight of Pisces. However, she landed on all fours with 3 points. Finally, in eighth came Thundering Fenrir, Nata's loss resulted in Thundering Fenrir getting 0 points, and the organisers have yet to hear anything about her condition.

"Cheating? Shouldn't I be saying Valvia is the cheater? Little Bitty Dragon Slayer Val-..." The lightning mage is silenced by a vicious growl, Michiko's body morphing into her battle form, launching forward off the wall as screams from the crowds catch her movements.

Lighting fast, Michiko appears in front of Sativa, knocking her to the ground with a scythe blade against her neck. The lightning mage's eyes wide and shaking. "Listen, little bitch. I'm not doing this for Nata, as that idiot is at fault for interrupting Valvia and ignoring her." Michiko hisses.

Lacrima cameras turning towards the duo while the other competitors haven't even left the sandy arena yet. "I don't know why you targeted that piss puddle, nor do I care." She growls, removing the blade as Mato rushes up to them in an attempt to calm the mood. "Cheat again, and I'll kick your ass."

"Cheat?"

"How did she cheat!?"

"Boo!"

"I'm no cheater." Sativa growls. "I just did what I could to win!"

"Well then, ever, EVER, call Valvia a dragon slayer... I'll rip you apart." Bounding away, Michiko leaps upon the wall where Valvia is standing with Miki on her shoulder.

"I'll be the one to attack if you dare call me a Dragon Slayer. It's a threat, and a promise, little child." Valvia states emotionlessly.

"Come'on Valvia, you got a battle soon, lets relax till then." Miki nuzzles her cheek before leading her away. "We'll catch her cheating next time."

"Those eyes... are on me again."

__

Vote/Comment/Follow

2k views? Woah! Next 100 votes too and only 11 chapters in <3

In every chapter there is small pieces of information that give you insight to future chapters, just saying! Most things have double meanings :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 256 15
Set a week before the GMG, an elemental dragon slayer suddenly pops up, and joins Fairy Tail. They learn her magic isn't exactly dragon slaying, but...
56.7K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
3.4K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
3.9K 85 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...