I Amuse Him ✔️

By MissParnami

Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badbo... More

Copyright
Pink Pomerarian
Where are my lungs?
Give this story a chance.
Did he just nickname me glasses?
I am a tomato
Explode like a volcano
My fruit basket is smaller than her belly.
I am not a vampire
Did he just call me spoiled?
I got a fake ankle twist
I love your Handwriting
A very amused Hunter.
Don't forget to wear your glasses
Hunter? A stripper?
Fluffy Donnavan
Danny you pervert
I look like a potato
Ultra goosebumps/ That cute hulk
Calm equals danger
I just touched a rose petal
I am screwed
All Black
I am going to Yemen
It's Like HOME
He looks hurt
It's a ghost
You
Everything was still
I like you
COVID-19
Did he feel good?
Stick to the family
Hunter señor
Sunflower Field
Thank you so much❤️
Available in print form

Six packs Hunter vs No packs Danny

924 62 14
By MissParnami

Bam!!

Bam!!

Bam!!

No it's not the sound of fireworks, it's the sound of my footsteps, going around school desperately, searching for Hunter and I am pretty sure I had red eyes too, with hair floating in the air and I was going around saying "Hunterrrrr" in that slow yet scary ghostly voice.

Des was right behind me but at a distance, she had wide eyes and I think she was turning white.

I was walking in the corridor and everyone would give me side before giving me that wide eyed look.

"Hunterrrr" I went once again.

Where is that nincompoop?

I took the turn around the corridor where I finally found him in front of his first class, with Ethan and Kyle. He was laughing and talking with them.

That witch.

He looked pretty sexy today. He had a dark maroon shirt with tan trousers and black nike's.
Stop eye raping him.

Why is he dressed like that? Is he going somewhere? Where is he going? And why do I care?

Suddenly I was being pushed back by someone but was caught at the right moment by Des.

Best friend goals.

I looked up to see who was that, the one who pushed me in a situation like this and saw the one and the only, actually they were three.
Jasmine Sandals with her two barbies on either side of her.

And what I see a scowl on her cakey face? It's hard to see the expressions sometimes so I had to look pretty closely and furrowed my eyebrows.

And those legs, they are so orange from the tanning cream by now.

"What? Are you blind now?"I said. I was angry, I never talk to people like that and this was Jasmine Sandals, I know she has been in several fights before and all of them were because of Hunter.

I think, I know why she is here and I think I am not ready for that.

"You nerd. You are trying to snatch my Hunter away from me? I am going to kill you." She visibly balled up her fists and those nails could scratch me bad and did I mention the orange legs?
Her legs are awfully distracting me.

Listening to her, my anger towards Hunter from before regenerated and I furrowed my eyebrows at her even more.
I really don't want to deal with her and her orange legs right now. I have to kill Hunter first.

"Later." I said and tried to walk past her but she caught my hand, digging her nails on my wrist.
Ok now I think I am ready.

"Where do you think you are going nerd? Huh? Ignoring me? And how dare you talk to me like that?" She barked.
I don't even know If I want to answer any of the questions.

I saw from the corner of my eyes Hunter going away in the opposite direction.
Oh god he is going somewhere, he is definitely going to skip, if he is not going to the class. Yes, I know where his first lecture is.
We have the same first lecture, I am not a stalker okay?

I pulled away her hand from my now swollen wrist and gathered up all of my strength to push her off of me and ran towards where Hunter was going.

I can't let him go without a killing.

"Hunter" I screamed. But my scream was covered by another cat like scream and I could hear the whole corridor laughing at something.

Hunter finally turned around but he was looking past me at something with wide eyes and open mouth, which shortly turned into a smile, followed by a hysterical laugh.

I turned around to see what everyone else including Hunter was laughing at and I am pretty sure I am on Jasmine's hit list now.

I don't know how she ended up like that but right now she was on the floor with her once orange legs, pale pink and her pink dress totally soaked in light gray brown liquid.

She is totally soaked up from head to toe, with only one of her black heel on and a bucket on her head, her golden curly hair now, wet and straight, her makeup visibly flowing, her undereyes are black, the janitor is standing beside her with a horrific expression.

Des was on the floor laughing including the whole school and Jasmine was looking, more like glaring at me.

I gulped visibly.

This is your last day Danny.

1. Go tell Jake how much you love him.

2. Buy your dream car.

3. Get a tattoo.

4. Do graffiti on the school's wall.

5. Kill Hunter.

As soon as Hunter's thought crossed my mind I turned around with a mentally prepared knife in my hand, there he was, still laughing and giving heads up to Kyle and Ethan from a distance.

I can see his green eyes from here also, twinkling with amusement.
I went towards him,"Hunter."

His attention shifted towards me. He was smirking at first looking at me but as soon as he saw me with the glare on my face and the mentally prepared knife, his smirk shifted to horror.

I moved closer to get a perfect view of his face.

Even his scared face is sexy.

"Danny---heyy"

Thump!!!
Yes. I jumped on him.

Yes. We fell.

Yes. I am on the top of him, hitting his chest.

Yes. It's useless.

"How could you. I am gonna kill you." I was screaming by now.
"What the hell I did? And why are you trying although failing miserably in hurting me?" He was chuckling.

Of course it was useless.

Six packs Hunter vs No packs Danny.

He caught both of my wrists and stopped me from punching him. Like it was making any difference to him.

So now I am just laying on the top of him in a very intimate position and he is holding both of my hands looking straight in my eyes.
I am getting a proper view of his face. He is shaved today. He doesn't do it very much,  normally there is always a little beard, which looks pretty sexy on him but this looks both handsome and sexy.

Even his stupid beard is sexy.

We are both looking at each other and this time, I looked at his lips. Red. Full. Definitely soft.
Tasty.

I looked up to his eyes which were dark. His pupils were a lot bigger for some reason.

Focus Danny.

I immediately removed my hands from his grip. Which was pretty hard focusing on the fact that they were red and swollen from someone's nails before.

And now I have to save my life from her, she is probably planning my murder right now.

I think I'll need some bodyguards. And I really, really think for some reason that none of this would have happened if I paid attention in those personality development classes.

I don't know why, but I do.

I got up and so does he. "I can't believe I am saying this but you guys look really cute together." It was Kyle.
I can't believe he just said that.

I turned around to see Kyle and Ethan trying to hold there laugh and Des with a shocked expression.
It's too much drama for one day already.

"So it was indeed true." Oh no. Spoke too soon.

I know who's voice is that.

It's Peeker Parker. Well his name originally is, Parkar Stone but he is famous because of his skills.

He is the biggest gossiper of our school. And I know he has the whole school in his contact list including all the teachers and even the Janitors, Lunch Lady, and Watchman. He is like the daily newspaper of our school. If anyone could spread this news in the whole town in a matter of seconds, it's only Peeker Parker.

This is not good. I am in a big trouble now.

A big big trouble.

"Hunter Donnavan and  Daniella Jones are actually dating." He said smirking.

To tell the truth the smirk doesn't even suit him. He has dirty blonde curly hair and has pimples on both of his cheeks and I seriously think he needs braces.

"What?" Hunter, Ethan, and Kyle said in unison.

Why is Hunter shocked? Isn't he the one who actually started this rumour?

"You guys are Dating?" Ethan was shocked.

Kyle had a smirk on his face by now and he was just looking at Hunter. Who was also in a state of shock.

"No. No we are not. Where did you get that Peeker?" He was getting angry now.

I am confused.

"The whole school is talking about it Donnavan. You would know if you could come out of your own little love world." His smirk grew even more and then he looked at me.

Creep alert.

"Well I might say. You are a naughty girl Daniella. I never thought you would go for a player like him. Well you know my shoulder is available after he breaks your little heart, which he obviously will-"

Punch!!

I looked down. Oh there he is.

Hunter punched him square in the jaw. I can't believe I am saying this but he looks sexy as hell right now.

Control your harmones Danny.

I was wide eyed.

Ethan is shocked.

Des almost fainted.

Kyle is still smirking.

Hunter is sexy.

"Don't you dare talk to Danny again. I am warning you and if you didn't stop this rumour right now, I'll make sure to break each of your bones and when they will heal, I'll break them again."

The horror was evident on Peeker's face. He nodded his face holding his jaw and fled like a child.

Even his stupid fight is sexy.

Who looks this good just after punching someone in the face.
I think I need to call Aunt Hilda. This obviously isn't normal anymore.

"Why are you so shocked? You are the one spreading the rumour." I was angry again thinking about the rumour.

"So that's why you jumped on Hunter?" It was Kyle. Now he speaks.

"Yes she was trying to hurt me." Hunter was laughing. I was blushing.

"Danny I was hoping, you finally understood your undying love for me. And we were gonna do it right in the middle of the hall." He was smirking like he won some lottery or something and I am here on the verge bursting again.

Oh my god.

Oh my god!

"I am asking you once more. Why did you spread this false ru-"

"I didn't " he said simply.

"You didn't?" I was confused now. "No. I didn't even utter your name to anyone. I just denied Jamine's offer and she assumed it was because of you. I think she saw me and you in my car the other day, when I was dropping you to blondie's house. Speaking of which, are you still in love with him?" Oh he didn't.

"Who's Blondie?" It was Kyle. He seemed extra interested. I looked at Hunter with pleading eyes. I don't want to tell them about Jake.

I am not ready.

They will think I am pathetic.

Ethan was also eager to know by the looks, he was urging Hunter to say something and Des was turning white again.

Hunter looked at me and came beside me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"It's our little secret." Okay butterflies.

I looked at him and he was smiling at me. Like a proper genuine smile. Heart melting.

"Alright love birds. But Danny, we will be best friends soon and then I want to know everything about your past and present crushes."

Kyle said looking at me and then smirking at Hunter.

I looked at him "Of course Kyle. We are going to be girlfriends for life."

Everyone laughed at it and I looked at Hunter on my side and mouthed him a Thank-you, smiling at him.

Forgetting about everyone who was around us. I couldn't help but ask. "Are you going somewhere today?"

I am going to regret it.

"Someone is interested in me now." His smile changed into a smirk.

Yes. Regret it.

"Just curious." I won't let him know how his change in clothing is bugging me since the morning.

"Accept it Danny. You are falling for me really hard." He whispered next to my ear. Shivers.

"This will never happen. Never ever." The urge to sniff his shoulder.

"Over confidence Danny." He said pointing his finger at me. Which made me chuckle.

I looked ahead and saw everyone was gone it was only me and Hunter in the corridor now and I am late for my first lecture.

I was thinking of ways to snuck inside my class without letting Mr. Oberman know.
Man that guy is a real detective. He will know if you are lying or not and then will look at you until you crack up and tell him the truth. I think I will get a detention today.

"It's a family thing. My cousin is getting married to this girl and he wants me to show up there for lunch. It's a 3 hours drive from here so I better hurry." He said answering to my question from before. So that's why he is all dressed up. I nodded in response and he removed his hands from my shoulders which made me feeling cold.

This strange feel is scaring me now.

He bent down in front of my face."I didn't spread any rumour Danny but I am not saying I didn't enjoy it." And kissed my right cheek.

He went away and I think he probably looked back but I was too shocked to do anything. I was wide eyed looking in front of me.

He kissed me again.

Kiss

Cheek

Again

I took out my phone from my pocket.
"Hello? Aunt Hilda?"

Comment

And ♥️ If you like my story:)

love you guys :)

#isabelleallalong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
979 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
25.3K 918 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...
1.5M 34.8K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...