I Amuse Him ✔️

By MissParnami

Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badbo... More

Copyright
Pink Pomerarian
Where are my lungs?
Give this story a chance.
Did he just nickname me glasses?
I am a tomato
Six packs Hunter vs No packs Danny
My fruit basket is smaller than her belly.
I am not a vampire
Did he just call me spoiled?
I got a fake ankle twist
I love your Handwriting
A very amused Hunter.
Don't forget to wear your glasses
Hunter? A stripper?
Fluffy Donnavan
Danny you pervert
I look like a potato
Ultra goosebumps/ That cute hulk
Calm equals danger
I just touched a rose petal
I am screwed
All Black
I am going to Yemen
It's Like HOME
He looks hurt
It's a ghost
You
Everything was still
I like you
COVID-19
Did he feel good?
Stick to the family
Hunter señor
Sunflower Field
Thank you so much❤️
Available in print form

Explode like a volcano

976 65 18
By MissParnami

Anderson's
53 – Oak Street

Ummm.
Short and cute.

I thought as I looked at the name plate.

The house was also pretty normal but for me it was my dreamland.

I never knew I'll be standing here in front of Jake's house, it was my dream to be here one day, well I also wanted, Jake to get down on one knee and propose to me on a cruise in front of my entire family. Well, at least my cup is half full or half empty? Am I way too excited? It's just tutoring afterall. We are not on a date or something.

This dropped my mood.
Just great.

I rang the doorbell and after a minute or two, Jake opened the door. He is also wearing the same outfit from before, a sky blue shirt with light rugged jeans and converse and his hair, always messed up in that cute way.

I never get guys and their messy hair styles. They all look the same and at the same time totally different, while Jake's look cute and Kyle's look totally mysterious but Hunter's look so sexy.

His jet black hair looks so soft and dense, Now I want to touch Hunter's hair.

Even his stupid hair is sexy.

I looked ahead and Jake gave me the sweetest smile possible. Talk about melting heart.

"For a second I thought you're not coming" He said. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

"I am so sorry, my brother bailed on me." I said looking in his ocean blue eyes. Tell me again why aren't we kissing already?

"Oh god, so you walked here? I am so sorry Danny, you could have told me before-"
"It's alrig-" I tried to say between his rambling. "I could have come down to pick you up-"
"Jak-" "Oh yeah how could you tell me? We don't even have each other's numbers"

Say what?

"Yeah Jake. We don't have each other's numbers." Can you see the devils' horns on my head?

"Here" he put his hands in his pocket and bring out his phone. "Please save your number in it."

I looked at the phone like a little girl looks at a lollipop. I took the phone taking extra care so my shaky hands don't drop it and saved my number.

Daniella Jones.

I clicked save.

........................................................

"Oh Jake, I love you too, I have always loved you, Jake." I said looking into his dreamy eyes. We were holding hands sitting on his comfortable couch.

"Danny, I was so wrong, being with Chelsa? What was I thinking? I am so sorry, but now I know you are the only one for me. I love you Danny."

Jakeeeeeee.

"I love you too Jake." I said and he moved closer to me as he looked at my lips. "I waited so long for this Danny." I closed my eyes and....

"Danny...Danny?" I opened my eyes to look at Jake who was looking at me and he was very confused.

I think I got carried away with my imaginations.

God I so wanted that to be true and I don't even care how pathetic I sound right now.

We were sitting in Jake's living room. It's pretty decent looking, with Jake on my right and a book on his legs. "Sorry I was thinking about the answer to the question I gave you." He nodded his head believing me.

I was an inch close to making him believe I am a lunatic.

I looked at the question he was working on, his handwriting is somewhat child like, he was now furrowing his eyebrows.

Did I give him a hard question? I should have gone easy on him.

There was a reason he wanted your help Danny. Obviously he is not good at maths. Could you be more dumb?

"Umm is it too hard Jake?" I asked. He looked at me with wide eyes. He was struggling with words now. What is—oh "The question.. Is it Hard?" I asked again.

He looked somewhat relieved now but the look came to his eyes again..the look of embarrassment. I shouldn't have asked him that. I should have boosted his confidence. "I am sorry Danny." I looked up at him he was looking down.

Oh my god he is so cute.

"I should have told you this before. I am really bad at maths. But looking at you and how good you are at it, it made me nervous. I thought you will feel how foolish I am." He said while he looked at me with innocence, eyes sparkling as the sun was setting by now and mild rays were seen inside his house and on our faces.

He thought about me? He was worried what I would think of him? Is this all true?

Someone please pinch me?

I should do something. Something that would make him feel better.
I put my hand on his and smiled at him.

"No worries Jake. You will get good at maths, I promise. And I would never think of you as foolish." He smiled.

Way

To

Go

Girl

"Thank you Danny. You are really the best." I am still touching his hand. Should I remove it? Should I keep it there? Somebody help me.

I fought my harmones and removed my hand. I feel vacant.

That felt good though.

After about five more sums which he struggled on badly. I finally told him that it will be enough for today. He smiled brightly at that.

"So Thursday? Same time? If you are free?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said as we walked towards his gate and I pulled out my phone to call my brother, if his meeting is over by now.

You know what I mean.

"Umm. Let me drop you off?" I looked at him.

Shocked.

Slightly blushing.

In Love.

"If it's alright with you?" I said.

"Of course, just let me bring the keys." He said and went inside.

His car smells so good. What is with guys and there cars.
The seats are pretty comfortable.

The ride was pretty silent, which I didn't mind much. I was too engrossed thinking about today and our little conversation. At least now I know that he cared about what I think of him.

Soon we were in front of my house, "So I'll meet you at school?"

Or do you want to come inside and makeout? I wish I could ask him that.

Instead I just nodded.

"I'll walk you." He smiled at me. He is such a gentleman. The heart in my eyes are visible by now.

As we were almost at my front porch and I could finally kiss Jake and tell him about my undying love, totally forgetting about his girlfriend and who my neighbour is...
"Hey Danny, you forgot your bra at my house."

Silence.

Complete Silence.

I looked down at the ground to where half of my mouth was right now and then, I looked at the evil devil in front of me with a black hose in his hand and an evil smile on his face.

Seriously? Of the whole day, he chose this time to water the garden? And from when does the school's playboy has time to water his garden?

It's not even clichè anymore.

And I think I heard an alright bye Danny from somewhere behind me but I couldn't reply to that because I was too engrossed in tearing this jerk's head off from his body.

I could literally imagine my self right now, jumping on him and actually mutilating his head off and then dancing around his now faceless body, with his gorgeous face in my hands.

Gorgeous face?

"I think it's time for you to thank me Danny." His said with amusement. This jerk is actually amused?

And that evil smile.

Lord give me the strength.

"I think it's time for you to protect your balls." He chuckled.

Oh my god what if Jake actually heard what he said? What will he think of me now?

He will probably think that I am one of Hunter's night buddy.

NO!

I think I should give that living under the rock thing a try, I can't live with humans anymore.

My ultimate crush thinks that I sleep with Hunter.
I am going to cry.

"Earth to Danny?" I never wished bad things happening to somebody, until now.

"One word Hunter.... Why?"
I was calm.
Way too calm.

It's not going to be good and I think he also probably knows it because his face got serious.

"Because...I was jealous."

Silence.

Complete silence.

This is not a time to go mute Danny.
This is not a time to blush either Danny.

I was looking at him like a groom would look at his soon to be wife who told him on their wedding day that she is a lesbian.

All of a sudden he started laughing, of course it was a joke Danny.

I was looking at him and how his green eyes twinkled as he laughed and those pearly white totally aligned teeth were so good to look at.

Even his stupid laugh is sexy.

I am seriously going to explode like a volcano if he didn't shut up and tell me why the hell he ruined my perfect evening with Jake?

It was so good before he showed up with his stupid hose. And who the hell water there garden at 6:30 in the evening?

If looks could kill...

"Can you just stop with your dying whale like laughter and tell me why the hell you ruined my evening?"

"So your evening was good before I showed up?" Well no shit Sherlock.

Now he is serious. I sometimes think he is bipolar and he even does black magic because I don't think looking this sexy on a daily basis is humanly possible.

"So you do like blondie?" His voice was raspy and I don't know when he came this close to me but I was now getting a beautiful view of his pink lips.

I think I need those hormone's controlling pills aunt Hilda used to talk about. I remember her saying, "Danny remember, these are my magic pills, if you ever feel like things are going out of hand. Take these and everything will be under control."

I don't think my mind remains in my control around this hypnotising witch of a jerk.
I did the biggest mistake anyone could do in this situation, I looked up.

His eyes were totally focused on my lips.

This time I put lipgloss at least.

"Yes I like him." There was no turning back now. He furrowed his eyebrows like he was searching for words to speak.
All of a sudden.
He chuckled.
"Then why were you flirting with me?" Say what?

Excuse me?

Sqeeeeeeeze me?

I was flirting with you? I don't even know how to flirt you chimpanzee.

But I am pretty sure calling someone jerk and thinking about ways to kill them doesn't count as flirting.

"I mean if you want this sexy body just ask Danny. We all know how bad your flirting skills are." Now he is humiliating me.

In front of my own house. In my garden and he is still holding that stupid hose.

"How can someone be so full of themselves? For the last time Mr. I will never fall for you. Ever. Okay?" The confidence in my voice.

His face was serious again but then a smirk came to his mouth which I want to rip off so badly.

I am going to explode. He looked down at my face and suddenly brought his face closer to me and kissed my nose lightly, "Over confidence is a bad thing Danny." And went inside his house.

My eyes were sticking out of my head.

My heart jumped out of my mouth which was open and on the ground once again. And I am pretty sure I am gonna burst red again.

And he was holding the hose all this while.

.............................................

To say I am confused would be an understatement. Me and Des were looking intently at the three girls in front my locker, who when I asked to move, so I could get my things, told me to stay still so they could watch me.
And they are watching me for the past 5 minutes without blinking.

Is that even normal?

"Umm can I move now?"
"Noo" The three of them screamed at me, making me and Des flinch.

I don't know what the hell is happening? They are doing nothing, just watching me very intently and I think one of them is in my English class and the other two are from calculus. One thing which is common in all three of them.

They are all Hunter's exes.

Even saying his name brought back the memory of the stupid kiss he gave me yesterday.

The bags under my eyes are the proof how I couldn't sleep due to the fact that he was right next to my window.

One of the girl in the middle nodded at the both of them and they turned there heads and went in the opposite direction. "What was that about?" Des asked me to which I just shrugged.

Another girl came up to me. I think her name is Lola, again one of Hunter's ex.

"You are Daniella Jones right?" She asked.

"Yes and why are so interested?" It was Des.

"I just wanted to see, what is so good about her." She gave me a disgusted look and quickly went away as she saw Des was balling up her fist.

"What the hell is happening?"

Now I was shocked as I saw that every passerby in the hallway was looking at my direction and whispering things to each other like.

So this is Daniella.
She is pretty ordinary if you ask me.
She looks cute.
I think she is a virgin.
She is The Daniella Jones?

One guy with big round glasses and four books in his hands was passing by and looking at me like I was a ghost.

He is a junior, he passed by Danny still looking back at me.

I think you can't twist your neck that much.

Danny grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. He struggled with the books in his hands as we quickly took them from him. He looked at me and then the two books I was holding and smiled. "Thank you, you are a really nice person." I smiled at him but my smile faded when I saw Des tapping her foot on the ground with her arms crossed and looking at the poor kid.

She can be scary when she is impatient.

"So tell me kid why were you and the whole school looking at my best friend like she is some serial killer who ran away from jail?"

The boy was now white from fear. I think he knows about Des's boxing skills.

Poor kid.

"Well. Because she is, The Daniella Jones." At this point I seriously wanted to pull out my Id and look at the name. I don't remember adding a 'The' in my name and I don't think Dad had either, I am not sure about my mother though.

"And that would mean?" She pressed harder. I don't think she will ask him again. Now the kid was really scared. I could tell by the way he was shaking now.

"I mean she is The Daniella Jones girlfriend of The Hunter Donnavan."

And that did it.

Angry

More Angry

Volcano

Boom!!!

comment

and add to library please if you like my story:)

love you all :)

#isabelleallalong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.5K 57
Previously known as The Good Girls Bad Boy. Highest Ranking: #2 in Short-story Michelle White, the 'good girl' next door, was anything but the clich...
415K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
8.5K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
141K 2.5K 58
"Did you see anything over there. Did you see what that group of people was doing!?" He said. I didn't answer. He lifted one of his hands to my throa...