Now I Can See Your Pain { J-D...

Galing kay ghxstinthemirrxr

❌TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS WHOLE BOOK❌ Jorel starts to notice his best friend acting very different. He isn't... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

196 12 17
Galing kay ghxstinthemirrxr

Jorel's pov

I stayed in the parking lot, sitting in my car.

I had some rock radio station playing to tune out the rain.

I was picking up Aron from his shift at a local bar.

He usually worked nights there just to make some extra cash.

I unlocked the door as he rushed up to my car, quickly getting in.

" hey buddy, how was work?" I asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

" it was....it was fine. Just please drive me home, I just want to sleep. It's been a rough day" Aron replied, leaning his seat back.

" yeah...okay.. " I mumbled in reply as I pulled out of the parking lot.

Sleep seemed to be on his mind a lot lately no matter what time of day it was.

By the time I pulled into the parking lot of his apartment building he was already fast asleep in the passenger side.

I looked over at him with a small smile.

He was so peaceful and adorable when he was asleep.

I got out of the driver's side and walked over to Aron's, opening the door and carefully picking him up.

I shut the door, locking my car.

His arms hung loosely around my neck and his legs were weakly wrapped around my waist, his bony figure pressing against my chest.

I kept one arm around him for support.

As we walked he nuzzled his face into my neck and I couldn't help but let out a quiet awe.

We got to his apartment.

I looked through my keys, finding the spare key I had to his apartment.

I unlocked the door, carefully pushing it open.

Once inside I shut the door and locked it, slipping my shoes off.

I took Aron's shoes off as well and carefully made my way to his room.

Once in there I set him down gently on his bed and slipped his hoodie off.

I gave a small sigh, seeing his scarred wrists.

Luckily none of them seemed to be very fresh.

I climbed onto his bed and carefully pulled his sleeping figure into my arms, pulling the covers over us.

As I laid there with him I slowly ended up falling asleep.

~

I woke up the next morning to find myself still holding Aron but my arms were around his waist and he was facing away from me.

I gave a small smile, carefully untangling myself from him and getting up.

I shuffled out of his room and to the kitchenette, making some coffee.

Once I got myself a cup I went and sat on the couch.

I'd left some coffee for Aron when he got up.

I'd slowly zoned out, becoming lost in my thoughts.

Flashbacks of stuff Aron and I had done together over the years played in my mind like a movie.

One flashback stood out from the rest though.

It was one from freshman year in highschool.

Aron and I had a few classes together that year.

We sat in our algebra classroom, waiting for our teacher to arrive.

Aron sat in the back while I sat in front with Jordan.

I'd met him in middle school so we were already friends.

A few minutes before the teacher walked in Jordan nugded my shoulder and directed my attention to Aron.

I thought he was staring out the window but he was actually looking at me.

" looks like Aron can't keep his eyes off you " Jordan chuckled.

" shut up. He's probably zoned out and staring out the window or something " I muttered.

" yeah, if you say so lover boy. I see the way you look at him. " Jordan teased.

" I don't know what you're talking about " I replied.

" yeah you do. Get this though, you know that one kid, George Ragan?" he asked.

" yeah, he's one of Aron's buddies. " I said.

" so I was talking to him the one day and he accidentally told me something he wasn't supposed to " Jordan said.

" and what was that?"

" he told me that Aron confessed to him about bein' in love with your gay ass " Jordan chuckled.

I wanted to believe him but at the same time I didn't know if I could.

" I doubt it. He doesn't talk about his feelings to anyone. Not even me and I'm his best friend " I said.

To this day I never asked Aron about it.

I'd still always catch him looking at me that same way though.

I wanted so badly for that to be true, that he did love me as more than w friend.

I was so deep in thought that I practically threw my coffee cup when Aron tapped me on thw shoulder.

" You uh...You alright there Jay?" he asked quietly, sitting next to me.

I nodded. "yeah....uh....can I ask you about something?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

347K 9.1K 20
BOOK #1 of 'Forever Collection': But why did he even listen to me when I told him not to talk to me? Why couldn't he have thought about the whole fr...
10.5K 400 8
It had just been one drunk night? Hadn't it been? It felt like so much more to George though. None of the others even knew it had happened. But Jorel...
1K 32 14
*the first half of this is kinda bad but I promise you, the story gets better the more you read* John is in the closet, suffers with bad mental healt...