The S.H.A.N.E. Game (editing)

By high-cuts

[ highest ranking: #43 Action ] Sara Williams, Hana Minami, Alicia Denver, Nikki Connor and Erin We... More

Chapter 1: Racism Changed My Life
Chapter 2: Not All Blondes Are Dumb
Chapter 3: We're Not Lonely; We're Exclusive
Chapter 4: Iron Fists
Chapter 5: We Have A Weird Acronym
Chapter 6: News That I Never Knew
Chapter 7: The 'New Girls'
Chapter 8: Phase One
Chapter 9: #He'sInLoveWithAGeek
Chapter 10: Notes, Names, and More Clichès
Chapter 11: Not a Good Kind of Chemistry
Chapter 12: Her Dorkiness is on a Sort-of Date
Chapter 13: Picture Frames and Murder Frames
Quick Authors Note
Chapter 14: Sparks Fly
URGENT Authors Note!
Chapter 15: Minus One Heart, Add Another
Chapter 16: The Beginning of Phase 2
Quick Authors Note
Chapter 17: Phase 2 In Action
Chapter 18: Little Old Memories
Chapter 19: Coincidentally by Accident
Chapter 20: Skateboards and Cellphones
Chapter 21: Illegal Friendship
Chapter 22: Double Identities and Double Dates
Chapter 23: I Hate Mr. Pancake.
Chapter 24: Jessie (and a lot of Therin)
Chapter 25: A Step Up
Chapter 26: Phase Three
Chapter 27: The Fall of Four (and the rise of the rest)
Chapter 28: Not Yet Goodbye
Chapter 29: The Last Phase {Epilogue}

The S.H.A.N.E. Game

4.5K 58 8
By high-cuts

If I could select 3 story categories, it would have to be Action, Mystery / Thriller and Teen Fiction, but I can't. So I chose the first two, but you'll see quite a lot of Teen Fic here and there... =)

**

[ this story is currently undergoing editing, but is completed ]

          Sara Williams, Hana Minami, Alicia Denver, Nikki Connor and Erin West – can you guess their acronym? – are not as girly and gentle as their names give away. They are the Maroon Jackets. They are the equivalent of the FBI and your average pretty girls combined. Result? When you fall for them and their tricks, you fall hard. But this time… there's a little twist in the case.

          The Jackets are supposed to track down Shane Walker, who they suspect is behind a recent murder. But with the lack of good leads, evidence and information (and willpower), something's clearly up. Is the government database actually flawed? Nevertheless, they're onto something.

           And the twist: they might actually be… falling in love. With their suspects. And in the spy world, there's a saying: "Never have something you can't let go off, never live someplace you can't leave behind, and never. ever. use someone you can't keep."

           This time, they may just be breaking that rule.

 **

A/N: this is my most successful book so far :) and because of this, i am planning to update this every now and then; to fix flaws and fill any possible plot holes. i love you guys so much for actually deciding to read 'The S.H.A.N.E. Game'!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1.2K 40
• Nothing Lasts Forever • [#114 in Action (08.09.16)] (#395 in Training) +COMPLETED+ A cup full of action, a spoonful of humor, and a teaspoon of ro...
5.6K 211 43
When two girls have been professionally trained to be spies and for any mission. They have been trained; how to lie, get out of dangerous situations...
1.4K 72 42
While we sat at our table eating lunch. A few of the queen bee's minions crossed by, sending death glares towards us which is getting old by now. Au...
4.6K 193 119
***** Emma Pear definitely wasn't the most popular girl in her high school she was far from it most people would call her a nerd she got good grades...