Our Little Home

By cyntyia

Alina Redbird, the simple, the regular of all individuals have been battling with her past for what seems lik... More

Character List/Visuals
Chapter 1// Alina
Chapter 2// Mark
Chapter 3// Alina
Chapter 4// Mark
Chapter 5// Alina
Chapter 6// Mark
Chapter 7// Alina
Chapter 8// Mark
Chapter 9// Alina
Chapter 10// Mark
Chapter 11/ Alina
Chapter 12// Mark
Chapter 13// Alina
Chapter 14// Mark
Chapter 15// Alina
Chapter 17// Alina
Chapter 18// Mark
Chapter 19// Alina
Chapter 20// Mark
Chapter 21// Alina
Chapter 22/ Mark
Chapter 23// Alina
Chapter 24// Mark
Chapter 25// Alina
Chapter 26// Mark
Chapter 27// Alina
Chapter 28// Mark
Chapter 29// Alina
Chapter 30// Mark
Chapter 31// Alina
Chapter 32// Mark
Chapter 33// Alina
Chapter 34// Mark
Chapter 35// Alina
Acknowledgements
Q/A

Chapter 16// Mark

1.3K 57 5
By cyntyia

Alina's dad, Al was fucking intimidating. The man was hell huge, he looked 6'7, with a muscular physique similar to my dad but Al had long pitch black hair that ran down to his lower back and the biggest hands I had ever seen. Hands that would be considered honorable to the NFL. Alter, he too was about 6'7 , the only differences about him and his dad is that he is much more lean and his hair was cut short to his head but other than that he was spitting image. Alia looked very much like her sister Alina it was shocking that they weren't identical. Alina had thicker hair, hips and an ass than her sister did, which I appreciated so much more than she ever thought. Alia came off as an ass but in a way Alina did too at the very beginning of our encounter.

While Alter and I communicated about players elite and our positions he was quick to ask about the relationship between his sister and I. "Are you into my sister?" He asked.

I didn't know whether to tell him about my true feelings for his sister, so I just stuck with her story. "We're just friends." I said bluntly.

He looked at me with a sly look. "Bullshit." He called.

"All honesty." I said vaguely.

"Okay look man, my sister especially Alina isn't just going to bring anyone home, a guy on that note. Either y'all in a relationship or almost in one." He said.

"Well I'm sure you and I both know that your sister is hella stubborn." I said factually while also not denying his accusation.

"She never use to be. Alina was never troubled or mean like she is now. I'm uh—." He paused. "Our mother passed away a few years back and we all took it pretty hard but Alina, man—." He faded off.
I shook my head in affirmation of knowing their burden.

"Alina took it hard like almost hitting rock bottom. I think it broke all our hearts more seeing her in so much emotional pain." He said shaking his head.
I didn't have anything to say. That was painful to hear. I wondered what she was like prior to her mother's death?

———————-

Before I headed back into the house Alter invited me to the bar tonight to meet up with a few of his old friends. I told him that I'll keep the offer in mind but first I needed to see Alina. I walked through the house looking at their heirlooms and family pictures. I seen what I'm assuming was Alina's mother. She was gorgeous. She looked just like Alina and Alia, wavy long dark brown hair, brown eyes, a petite figure, dark brown skin and straight teeth. Traveling through the house I had seen deer heads mounted, feathers displayed, a drum with buckskin in the corner of the living area and a dream catcher located in almost every room.

I made my way upstairs, "Alina?" I called for.

"Uh I'm in here." She said.

I walked to the room where I heard her voice, second door down to the left. "So you weren't going to warn me about how huge your dad is?" I asked sitting on the corner part of the bed.

She looked away. Then cleared her voice. "Are you intimidated?" She asked with hurt in her voice.

"For sure." I said with content. I was worried because just a few moments ago she was ecstatic to be home, now she didn't seem to well.

"Mmhmmm." She mumbled while putting clothes up.

"Is everything alright?" I asked confused.

She paused for what seemed like two minutes, two very long minutes. "Yeah everything is alright."

I ignored her attitude. "So Alter asked me join him tonight at a bar with a few friends."

"Cool." She said with a blunt tone.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked grabbing her hands from folding. She continued to look down. "Do you not want me here?" I asked worriedly.

She didn't say anything.

"It is. Look Alina I'll go to the nearest airport and leave you to be with your family. I don't want to intrude on—."

She pulled away. "It's not you Mark. It's my sister."

"Oh what'd she do?" I asked.

"Pick a fight with me." She said irritated. However, I knew something else bothered her.

I got up and went over to the dresser where she had a picture of her mom displayed on the wall above it. I changed the subject for both our sakes. "You look so much like her."  I said looking at her mom who was cheesing in the picture with two little girls, identical in my eyes. They both clanged to her legs with the cheesiest smiles.

"You think?" She asked.

"For sure. You have her smile. " I stated truthfully.

————————

It was dinner time and Al began a prayer, he blessed those that have prepared the food, his children and I making it safe to Wyoming, and those that are unfortunate to be here with us. Al made deer chili and Alina made fry bread. Not having either before, it was immaculate. I learned about fry-bread in 3221 which seemed bland in the class but in reality it was delicious.

"So are you two an item?" Al asked not taking his eyes off Alina and I.

"Dad." Alina whined.

I looked at her. "I'm way out of her league." I said playfully.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes jokingly. "We're just friends." She pouted.

"I'm assuming you know about our loss?" Al asked, referring to me.

I shook my head yes. "I'm so sorry that you all had to go through that. You have a beautiful family, I could only imagine what it was like with—."

"Ella is spitting image of Alina." Al said. "I don't know much about you Mark but if you're with my daughter I assure you to stay kind, and be gentle of her."

I nodded in assurance afraid to look at Alina.
There was a silence in the room. "Must be Ella passing through." Al said. "Well Mark it's a pleasure to meet you. Kids I'm going to bed." He said dismissing himself from the table. He gave each of them a kiss on top of their heads and headed down into a room. "Goodnight, sleep tight." He said before shutting the door which I'm assuming was the basement.

"Is dad still sleeping in the basement?" Alter asked.

"Yes, um Mark you have the master bedroom at the top." Alia noted.

I shook my head for a response. Alia was especially quiet at dinner, which didn't seem like her coming from her bold personality just a few hours ago. But what do I know?

"I got dishes." Alina said getting up.

"I'll help." I said following after her.

"Aye man I thought you were rolling out with me?" Alter said getting up.

"I got it." Alina said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. 

She shook her head yes. "Have fun."

———————

Alter and I reached the bar where we were meeting his friends. Walking in we heard a huge amount of people congratulate and welcome Alter. Girls swarmed around him and I. "It's good to have you back, my man AR!" This guy said coming up to Alter.

They did a handshake and Alter finally introduced me, "Everybody I'm flattered truly, but I want to introduce you to this man, Mark he was nominated as well for the Elite Players Club make him feel welcome he ain't no homebody." Alter said with a drink in his hand. A busty blonde girl pushed a drink in my hand once she had seen I was empty handed.

The guy who must've knew Alter as well toasted, "To Zheng
Players." And what seemed like everybody in the whole bar took a drank.

I wasn't allowed to drink during season, I needed to control myself.

A woman that looked to be about my age had came up to me, she was a brunette, pale skin, beautiful blue eyes and a tiny but complete figure. "Mark, right?" She asked over the blaring music that began out of nowhere.

I shook my head yes.

"I'm Darla." She said extending her hand. "What do you play?" She asked.

"Soccer." I yelled over the music.

She bit her lip in return. "That's hot." She said seductively.

I didn't come down here to hookup with someone but then again Alina and I aren't a couple, which she made very clear. The more I had to drink even though I told myself control the more sexier Darla became and the more I got pissed off at Alina for not being mine. I can't believe that I was still even thinking about her while this sexy ass woman stood in front of me. My sex drive has been high lately and I needed pussy.. right now.

Like why didn't she want me? Obviously I still had my flow if I can get a hot chick within minutes of being in a bar. Darla and I were having a good time dancing then Alter came up to me also smashed. We laughed at one another. "My guy how are we going to get back?" I asked.

"I don't want to have to call my sisters. They'll bitch us out for the rest of the break. Man." He huffed.

"Y'all can crash at my place." Darla suggested looking at me, hungrily. 

"I don't know I think we should call your—."

"Darla is saving our asses man, we should just crash there." He said leaning on me. "Then head back in the morning, no biggie for real."

"You know her?" I asked.

"Of course, I know every motherfucker here." He said pounding on his chest.

"I'm going to get my roommate, you boys stay put." She said going into the crowd.

"Ooo she gotta friend." Alter oozed near my face.

"Bro you're fucking wild." I said keeping him arm length from me.

"It's the fucking Jose Cuervo." He slurred.

Darla came back, she was with a blonde girl with a dark tan and busty chest nearly popping out from her shirt. I want to say it's the same chick that handed me a drink but in all honesty I don't know. They all look the same in my eyes.

——————-

The elevator ride up was very odd and awkward because Alter and the Blonde bimbo was making out.  They were the first ones in the apartment and the first ones in bed. In less than a minute, she shouted for more. I shook my head at Alters playboy antics and searched for the couch.

"Can I get some water?" I asked spotting the living area couch.

"Sure." She threw me a bottle of water from the fridge then sat down next to me on the couch.

"You know you're really hot." She said into my ear.
I leaned back hoping my brain would act the fuck right. I looked at Darla who had a begging look for no damn reason. It was dark in her apartment, she had only a small desktop light on which displayed on the counter in the kitchen giving off this fluorescent dim look.

"Come on let's go to bed." She said taking my hand.
She led me to her room, then shoved me onto her perfume scented bed. "God you're fucking hot." She exhaled. I couldn't stop comparing Alina to this random, Alina's bed smelt fresh and like her body right after the shower, or the lotion she may use. Never like cheap perfume. This whole situation was unattractive.

I didn't touch her and I didn't feel like fucking anymore, especially not her. She was a stranger, besides my mind kept running back to Alina. I wanted this to be Alina? I wanted Alina to touch me the way Darla did. She had unzipped my jeans and squatted down, "You want me don't you?" She said looking up at me. I paused. Maybe I could pretend that Darla was Alina? She smiled up at me.

I couldn't do it.

She wasn't Alina, she'll never be, nobody will ever.
I stood up and pulled my jeans up. Cursing at myself quietly.

"I don't." I stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 4.2K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
10.8K 304 22
Lydia is the youngest of her siblings. She's a walking statistic, a teen mom. Olive is the best thing to happen to her. Now at twenty-five she is liv...
308K 12.8K 22
Jonathan Woods is upset when his late grandfather throws in a last minute stipulation into his will that either him or his sister must get married an...
14.3K 298 4
To alleviate their boredom with the easy life, the wealthy Wilde brothers propose specific challenges to each other every year on their birthday. The...