Split Your Soul (Drarry) (Boy...

By WhisperingDeath

Often times in life, many of us get screwed over, by life itself, unfortunately. Constant drama between two... More

Drarry Prophet Reviews
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Hello new story
Epilogue
Skeeter's Gossip Column

Chapter 19

10K 376 139
By WhisperingDeath

Draco's POV:

My chest was in immense amount of pain. Groaning, I opened my eyes and tried to sit up, but I was simply in too much pain. That's when I noticed Harry sitting beside the bed with a distant look in his eyes. "Harry." I called his name but my voice came out no louder than a hoarse whisper.

What is wrong with me? Why am I in the hospital. I stretched my legs out and my feet met with the metal bars at the end of the bed. Even though I couldn't sit up, I could move my head. I craned my neck forward so I could see my chest. I wanted to know why it was hurting so much.

Two pinkish scars, nearly criss crossing, sat just to the left in the middle of my chest. The incident in the bathroom zoomed into my brain. Sectumsempra! That word would haunt me forever now.

I let my head fall back against the pillow with a soft thud. Harry was still sitting like a statue and I couldn't get his attention. "Harry." I tried again, keying my voice louder without hurting my throat. It was just scratchy.

I still couldn't get his damn attention so I resorted to poking him. Carefully, I lifted my arm and extended my finger to his face. A quick jab did the job as my arm fell back against the bed. Harry's eyes came into focus and looked at me.

His eyes scanned my face before locking back onto my eyes and widening. "Draco?" He asked, his fingers tenderly caressing my cheek. "You alright there Harry? Having a bit of a dream, were we?" I teased him my voice weak, despite the soreness of my throat. His eyes pricked with tears as he continued caressing my cheek.

"You're awake. I- I thought you would die." Harry choke on his words, his voice becoming thick. "You won't lose me yet. You'll have to live with me for the rest of your life before I pop off to anywhere." I didn't imply the meaning behind those words as I spoke. Although I laughed at my stupid sentence, my chest did not like it.

Harry grabbed the water off the side table and,gave it to me. I sat up slightly, putting one hand behind myself to aid me up so I could drink properly without choking. I swallowed all the water before giving the cup back to Harry. He put it back and climbed onto my hospital bed, carefully aware of me.

"Draco, I honestly thought I was going to lose you. It's all Ron's fault. He did this to you." A tear rolled down Harry's cheek before I caught it with my finger. "Hey, hey. It's alright. Look, I'm fine, see." To prove my point, I sat up slightly more, despite the protesting pleas of my aching chest. I winced as the skin moved, contracting around those stupid scars.

"Ok, that hurt a bit, but it doesn't stop me. Besides, Ron didn't know the spell. Sure I'm angry at him and would love to murder him, but I'm sire he's feeling guilty as it is already." I gave a wave of my hand as Harry leaned into my side. Stupid Weaslebee.

"Just tell me, are you ok? Truly. Harry heaved a heavy sigh and nodded. "I did practically destroy everything in the bathroom after Snape took you away." I bit back a laugh. I could only imagine.

~

I was alright for now. Harry said he had to go see Hermione but he didn't want to leave me alone. I pestered him and shoved him out the door. I'll be fine on my own for a while. As long as he doesn't take too long.

~

Ron's POV: (Surprise again)

I was in formidable trouble. I had Harry angry at me. In all my entire life, that's the angriest I've ever seen someone. Except mum, she's just as bad as Harry.

I was in my dorm lying on my bed and Hermione was sitting at the foot of it. "Why Ron? Why did you do it?" She asked softly and I shrugged.

Turning over, I faced her. "Because, we're supposed to be best friend and Harry didn't even say a single thing. And what happened to the whole hating Malfoy? He's a bloody pompous git. What good does Harry see in him? What good does he do for Harry? For all we know, he could be faking it. Just another one of those stupid tricks that he pulls.

What if he hurts Harry? Huh, then what?" The more I spoke, the angrier I grew. "Well Ron, you see. Harry and Draco have been friends for a while now. Since that start of sixth year. And they've been dating for six months now. Draco is actually quite nice when he's around Harry. I figure all the fighting lately in public has been fake to cover up.

I don't know what Harry sees in him, but he makes Harry happy. Ok? He's everything for Harry. Draco literally means the world to Harry. And I am completely 100 percent sure that this isn't one of his sick jokes, because if it was, he would have ended it months ago. Besides, if he hurts Harry, he has me to deal with." Hermione quipped back.

Malfoy makes Harry happy. Happy Harry is good Harry. Bloody hell.

"Ron, why did you cast that particular spell on Draco?" I stopped fiddling with my fingers and looked at 'Mione's soft eyes. "Well, I read it in the book that Harry gave me. I didn't know what it did but I thought it would teach Malfoy a lesson."

"Honestly Ron, you are quite the git sometimes." I don't like the fact that she calls Malfoy 'Draco'. Why isn't anybody on my side?

"Wait, how long have you known that they were together?" They actual thought made me sick to the stomach. "Uh, maybe around two months or something. I guess, why?" Oh, so he could trust her and not me? What happened to best friends.

"Look Ron, you don't have the right to be angry. Harry wanted to tell you. He so desperately did but I told him not to because I knew how you would act. And you did. I told him to wait and to get Draco to be increasingly nice so that you would hopefully accept him. It's also partly my fault because I blurted it out to you. But Harry has the only right to be angry because you god darn near killed his boyfriend."

I was about to say something back when the room door burst open and Harry walked in. "Hermione, can I talk to you?" Harry's shot me a look and the two left, closing the door behind them.

I'm positive that Harry hates me.

~

Draco's POV:

"Draco." My father had yelled for me. If I ever disobeyed father, I was punished. Quickly as I could, I ran from my room and down the stairs. Father was waiting in his study, I could only just see the top of his head from his tall chair, as it was turned around.

"Yes father?" He turned around in his chair and planted his elbows on his desk, his hands clasped together tightly and his face was hard.

"I've been informed of something." I gulped. He couldn't know, could he? But who would've told him? My hands began to get clammy as I sweat nervously. This was not a good sign.

"And what would that be, father?" Please, please, please don't be about what I think it is.

"Something disgusting. I've been informed that you are gay and dating that freak of a boy, Harry Potter. Is this true?" Oh for Merlin's sake. Every damned bloody thing I do, my father knows about. "Draco?" Father asked impatiently.

I looked at him, extremely nervous. "I- n-no father. This is not t-true." Oh boy.

"Nonsense!" Father shouted and I cringed. "You lying little filth. You must die for you have tainted the family name." He spoke in a cruel manner, laughing evilly as he pulled out his wand. I backed up slowly until I hit the wall.

"Please father," I begged. "Please don't. I'll do anything!" I said frantically. "Too late." He cackled. I looked around for an escape but there was none.

All the doors had disappeared and there was nowhere to go.

Desperate, I locked eyes with my father and repeated Harry's name in my mind. I silently begged my father, but no response was given as he stood his ground, wand raised and eyes hard.

"Avada Kedavra." Was the last thing I heard before a flash of blinding green light and a rushing sound hit me before I fell and everything went black.

"Draco, baby, wake up!" My eyes shot open to Harry gently shaking me. My heart was palpitating against my rib cage and I could swear that Harry heard.

Slumping back against the bed, I noticed Harry's hand lain on my forehead. "I think you have a temperature, Dray." Uh oh. I know what that means. "I'll get Madame Pomphrey." He walked off swiftly to the hospital office where the old bat most likely was.

More healing potions. Great! Just fantastic!

Harry came back with the old bat trotting behind him. "Draco, tut tut!" Excuse me. I didn't do anything. She laid her hand upon my forehead before nodding to Harry. "Yes, you're quite right dear." She picked up a small vile off the nearby shelf before bringing a cup of water back with her.

"Do you have any headaches, dear? Any pounding behind the skull?" I nodded at the second one and she poured the liquid into the cup of water. It was a blue colour and I could nearly smell it.

Pomphrey handed me the cup and said "This should get rid of the pounding. It's just a blood rush from losing consciousness and lying down for a while. Drink up." She trotted back to her office and I brought the cup to my nose.

It didn't smell very appetising, but anything for this pounding to go away. I tilted my head back and downed the contents. It definitely didn't taste appetising either.

"Draco, would you like to tell me why you were convulsing in your sleep?" Harry sat on the side of the bed and locked eyes with me. I blankly stared at him, my right eye twitching slightly.

If I don't tell him, he'll pester me until I do. Then again, if I do tell him, he'll also pester me about it. Not that I don't love him pestering me, because I do. I always enjoy his company and attention. But I'm not really sure today.

"Nightmare." I said point blank and rolled over, not facing him. I couldn't look. His hand crept onto my side and drew circles on it. "Hey, why did you roll over?" My chest was hurting slightly from lying on my side, so I rolled back onto my back.

"Because I... I didn't want to burden you with my problems now." I was awkward with this stuff. "You don't have to tell me Dray. Seriously. Only if you want to." This was all very understanding of him and new to me.

"I love you." I croaked out. He smiled at me, his stupidly perfect green eyes shining in the light. "I love you Dray."

X

What did Harry talk to Hermione about? I might just out it in the next chapter. If you're lucky. Ok, so, chapter 19. Wooh, nearly at 20 chapters. This is an achievement!!

Ok, please get the reads up guys, I need them.

Don't be a ghostie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 35 10
⚡ Warnings ⚡ Pairing: Draco X Harry Trigger Warning (General) Does not follow the books or the movies. ❦ There was always an allure to the darkness...
416K 14.8K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...
3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
477 13 6
Sometimes you could feel it, the horrid feeling of dread just inching closer. draco felt it in harry's smile, smelt it in the rain stained rocks and...