Two twin boys living next doo...

By VampireLover269

Jerry is a normal teen, who get's forced to move with her dad and little brother Kane too a whole other town... More

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML!
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 2
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 3
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 4
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 5
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 7
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 8
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 9
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 10
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 11
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 12
Two Twin Boys Living Next Door And They Both Want In My Pants..? FML. Chap. 13
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 14
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 15
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 16
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 17
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 18
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 19
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 20
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 21
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Final Chap, and Epilogue. :(

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 6

100K 942 265
By VampireLover269

Gunna chat up here for a moment..............................................................................................................................Hi(:

That's not what I was going to say though, Hehe.

This is what I have to say, this chapter by popular demand since most people are for TEAM KANE!

This chapter, will be more of Kane, and even a Kane P.O.V. Aren't you excited now!?

Also someone asked me if that wittle boy in the picture was Kane and this is my answer to your question......

Kane is based off my own nephew Trey, who is the little kid in the picture with me...Yes that chick is me. O.o

So, You can Imagine Kane as Him, or you can have your own image, It's up to you. :) Now, Im gunna go, and rant some more

Down there....In the bottom...After your done reading. I might as well, ask you guys to like vote, while im chillin up here.

So...Yeah...Could you like press that vote button..? Thanks(: Now READ MY MINIONS! MWUAHAHA.

Sorry Hyper. Now, Bye. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six.

I entered the house, feeling all bubbly and excited. I even squealed, and got a weird look from Kane. He was giving me a weird look, as I sat down in the chair. He walked over to me, and climbed on my lap. "Sissy, Can I ask you a question?" he said fingering my hair and I gave him an odd look. "Sure Buddy. What's on your mind little man?" I asked, situating him on my lap better.

"Well, I like this girl..." he started and my eyes widened. Kane liked a girl?!? His first real crush, Oh my god. "Well two girls" he admitted sheepishly and I kissed his face all over and got a squeal. "Sissy no" he laughed and when I stopped he wiped it all off. "How do you make girls like you?" he asked, and I sighed.

"And there's a little age difference" he added quickly and I scratched my head. Im guessing he met these girls while at the zoo are something.

"Well be really nice to them, and give them nice things. Oh and be yourself, because your naturally adorable" I said tickling him, and he shrieked with laughter. He scrambled off my lap, and started running down the hall. I sighed watching him run like that, imagining my mom and I at his age. He would never get to meet her. Feel her soft hands as she brushed her hands threw his hand, her sweet lullaby voice singing him to sleep. He wouldn't hear her contagious beautiful laugh.

My throat clenched, and I took a deep breath. Swiping my eyes quickly, making sure no evidence of me thinking of her were evident on my face. The door opened and Maggie came in giggling, my dad following. My eyebrow raised questioningly when they saw me sitting there. They looked down at there feet, and Maggie spoke first. "Thank you for lunch, and I better give Kane his bath" she said and walked quickly away. "Bye" My dad mumbled and started walking to the kitchen. I was right on his heels, as he entered the kitchen.

"Do you like the nanny?" I asked and he looked surprised.

"I do not like the nanny" he said, and I sighed happy. I wanted my dad to be happy, its been four years since the death of my mom, but the image of him with someone who wasn't my mom...I just couldn't handle yet. "Good" I said and he grabbed onto my shoulder to stop me from leaving. "Lets say IF, this is just an IF okay Jerry?" he said and I nodded.

"IF I did like the Nanny and wanted to ask her on a date what would you think of that?" he asked, fidgeting with his fingers.

"I would say we need a new nanny" I said simply.

"Why?" he asked, serious now.

"I want you to be happy, I do but I cant imagine you with someone who isn't mom. I just cant" I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Jerry she has been dead for four years later, and she would want me with someone" he said and my eyes narrowed. "You don't know what she would want, she was close with me! She was my mother! She confided to me, she was MY best friend" I said, getting worked up over nothing, I know but I couldn't help it.

It was just the confusion and the drama of these past days were catching up to me, and I was taking it out on the one person who would love me no matter what. "She was MY wife, for 15 years" he said back.

" Yeah and you want to throw those 15 years down the toilet" I screamed, and started running upstairs. Maggie stood wide eyed on the steps, a worried Kane on her hip. I snatched him from her, and she looked surprised. I didn't say a word, and walked to my room. Slamming the door shut, and holding Kane to me. He knew something was wrong, by all the yelling and held me tight. As my eyes burned with tears that wanted to be shed.

"Sissy, I love you" Kane whispered, and that's what set me off.

"I love you too" I whispered, as the tears barreled down my cheeks. How I needed my mom at this moment, how I needed her comforting hugs and reassuring words. I pulled myself up, and walked towards my bed. I slipped in, and Kane cuddled next to me. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him towards me and that's how I fell asleep. The beat of Kane's heart, my own perfect lullaby helped me fall into a dream full of memories.

--*--- Flash back ---*-

I was seven years old as I stomped inside my house frustrated, the big boys across the street, were making fun of my name again. "Jerry Sweetie what's wrong?" my mommy asked, her pretty black hair falling everywhere in soft curls. Her sensitive blue eyes, looking worried at my scrunched up face.

"Eric" I grumbled and she automatically new. She opened up her arms, and I walked into them. She pulled me into her arms, and walked to the kitchen chair. She plopped down, settling me on her lap. "What did he do this time?" she asked, her hand brushing threw my own black hair. It tumbled all the way down to my back, and I calmed down instantly.

"He thinks because he's eight he can make fun of my name" I explained in out rage. "Im seven in half, almost eight" I added in a huff, crossing my little arms over my pretty blue dress. "I think he likes you, sweetie" she said giggling kissing the top of my head.

"Eric? No he's a butt head" I said, my forehead crinkling with anger. She laughed a sweet laugh, and made me face her. "I think he does" she said in a sing song voice and I shook my head stubbornly. She raised an eyebrow and I sighed in defeat. "If he does, then why is he so mean to me?" I asked, my eyes wide with nothing but pure curiosity.

"Boys have a weird way of showing affection, that's why us girls have to take charge sometimes" she said, giggling. She picked me up, and sat me on the counter as she continued to cut carrots. I stole one, plopping it in my mouth. Her lips turned up in a crooked smile, which showed me she knew I took it.

"Mommy was daddy mean to you?" I asked, twirling a piece of my hair. She smiled, remembering. "Your dad used to call me, Brace face" she whispered, and my jaw dropped with shock. "That's mean!" I said and she nodded.

"I stuck up for myself when he wouldn't stop. Marched right up to him, and asked him why he called me that" she said defiantly as I became absorbed into the conversation. "What did he say?" I asked leaning in. She motioned for me to get closer, and I did. "He said, that he didn't know why, just that it was funny!?" she said and I gasped. "Then I yelled at him...and then well we kissed" she giggled, and I made an icky face.

"Boys have cooties mommy, why would you kiss him" I giggled, and she smiled.

"You'll understand soon enough" she said finishing with the carrots and wiping her hands on a rag. "So do I yell at Eric?" I asked, as she picked me up and plopped me on the ground. "Hmm. Just tell him to leave you alone, and then ignore him. He'll get the hint sooner or later" she said grabbing my hand as we walked into the living room.

We settled on the couch, my little ponies coming on T.V.

The door opened and my dad walked in. A warm smile on his face, like normal. My mom got up and walked towards him, his arm wrapped around her waist. Pulling her into him, as they stared into each other eyes. I watched fascinated, at the way they stared lovingly into each other eyes. Then there lips connected and I turned away, making gagging noises. They laughed and cam over by me, settling next to me. It was nice, being with this family my mom kissing my head every once in awhile. I smiled lounging back, this was my family and I loved them.

--*--- Flash back over ---*-

I woke up with fresh tears in my eyes. I haven't cried, or dreamt about my mom in what seemed like ever. I took a deep shaky breath, and looked down at Kane. His eyes were closed, and I rubbed my own eyes. The sun was just started peeking, and yesterday seemed all like a dream. I yawned, as guilt began to eat me alive. I over reacted yesterday. I felt horrible, but my mom was my world, and I never ever imagined Maggie trying to take her place in Kane and my life. Kane rolled over, his eyes opening and a yawn escaping.

"Hi Sissy" he mumbled, cuddling to me as he started to wake up. I climbed out of bed, and then pulled him up to me. He laid his head on my shoulder, his eyes awake. I walked downstairs, my stomach twisting and I bit down on my lower lip in nervousness. Maggie was cleaning up the living room, my dad was sitting on the kitchen chair. A warm mug of coffee in his hands, and a newspaper opened in front of him.

"Daddy!" Kane cried happily, my dad looked up as Kane wiggled from my grasp and ran to my dad. My personal shield was gone, and I walked to the kitchen. "Jerry we need to talk about last night" my dad said, and I froze. I turned around, walking back slowly. I sat down in the chair in front of him, and he sighed. Rubbing his face, before looking up at me. He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"Im sorry dad. I acted like a five year old last night, which was unacceptable. It wont happen again" I said and he sighed.

"Jerry you had to grow up fast, and I know it was hard. Your mother died, at a hard time for you, But you were right. The behavior last night was uncalled for" he said, and I looked down at my lap. "Im going to let it slide though, because this is the first time you have had an outburst" he said, and I looked up surprised.

"Thank you so much, Daddy" I said and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek. "I love you, and im so sorry" I said, and he nodded. "Can Sara and Kayda come over, I have a date tonight?" I asked sheepishly and he raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Does it happen to be certain employee of mine?" he teased, and I laughed. "His twin brother, not identical" I said and he laughed.

"So can they come over?" I asked, and he nodded in defeat.

"Love you dad" I said again, kissing his cheek before running upstairs to call them. Excited for my date tonight, with the super hot bad boy that lived next door.

Kane's P.O.V (Aren't you guys happy? Haha)

Sissy ran upstairs, happy about something. I wondered what, I zoned out of Sissy and Daddies talking when I wasn't involved in it. I scrambled off daddies lap, and chased after sissy. I heard her on the phone with someone, and I got curious instantly. I knocked on the door.

"Ill see you in a little bit Kayda, Ill load you on details when you and Sara get here" she said and I heard her bed creak. My eyes widened, and I ran off. I had to look handsome for Kayda and Sara. What did Sissy say about how to get a girl you like. I hated my short term memory loss. Oh yeah, she said to be really nice, and...and...and oh and give them nice things.

She also said something about me being myself, but oh well. I ran to where Maggie put all my clothes and started looking for the good clothes. I dug around until, I found my red shirt, or was it blue? I always got those colors mixed up. I took off my shirt, which was quite difficult and slipped on the new shirt. I walked into the bathroom, and climbed onto the toilet. I brushed my teeth, with my fingers.

The cabinet with brushes was like 7 feet tall. After I did that, I grabbed my daddy's special comb. At least he said it was his special comb, I brushed my hair back. Owe, It hurt. I put the comb back, and I heard the front bell ring. There here! I ran back to my room, to give them a gift. I heard laughter, and hurried. I stuck my head in my toy box, probably a little too far because next thing I new I fell in.

"AHHH" I screamed as my face hit the bottom of the toy box. The lid fell on me, as I screamed. My door was pushed open, and I heard Maggie's laughter. Why would she be laughing at a time like this?! Im stuck. She helped me up, trying to hide back her giggles.

"What were you trying to do" she asked, fixing my clothes and hair. Smoothing it done, as I sighed impatient. "Looking for a gift" I said pushing away from her, and digging into my toy box again. I pulled out two of my Thomas the train cars. I frowned but new this would be the perfect. Giving them this, is true feelings. I smiled and walked out. Maggie giggled, as I ignored. Sticking my nose in the air, I walked to Sissy's door.

"You kissed him?!?" Sara exclaimed and Sissy laughed.

"Quiet" she said while laughing. I didn't care about who she kissed, because who would kiss someone? That was just plain icky. I shuddered and then knocked on the door.

"Kane come in" my sissy's said, a bit irritated to my surprise. Who would be irritated to see me? Im Kane. I pushed the door open, and stumbled in. Almost dropping my toys.

I grinned sheepishly, and walked over to Sara.

I handed her a toy, and then handed Kayda one. They looked confused, just as my sissy did. Then she broke out into laughter, hugging her stomach as she laughed really hard. I looked at her confused, why was she laughing? Did she really need pills? Daddy said that once, that Sissy took weird pills.

"Thank you Kane, Your looking quite cute today by the way" Sara said pinching my cheek. I blushed, and rubbed my toe into the ground. "Thank you buddy" Kayda said, and kissed my cheek. I giggled and ran out of my room. I would get them soon, and they would fall in love with me. I walked into my room, and smiled.

Jerry P.O.V

The girls came over, and we got settled into my room. I told them everything, from the game to the night he asked me out. They awed and giggled when necessary. "You Kissed him?!?" Sara exclaimed, when I finished.

"Quiet" I laughed out, when there was a little knock on my door. I immediately new it was Kane, he was interrupting me in the middle of serious gossip time. "Kane come in" I said irritated. He waltzed in, Carrying two of his Thomas the train toys. That boy was seriously obsessed with Thomas the Train. He was so obsessed, I thought he might have to go to rehab soon. He almost dropped them, coming in and grinned sheepishly.

When he handed Sara and Kayda a toy, I seriously became confused. Like I said moments before, Kane was Obsessed with those toys like a girl is obsessed with chocolate. That's how serious he was his trains. Then are conversation yesterday dawned on me, and I burst out laughing. Sara and Kayda were the girls he liked. That were just a little bit older then him. Tears were springing to my eyes, it was just too funny. My four year old brother, liked my sixteen year old friends. There was twelve year age difference, Kane was looking at me as if I finally went crazy.

Kayda and Sara thanked him, Kayda even kissed his cheek. After she did that, he burst into giggles and ran out of the room. "Okay, what is wrong with you?" Kayda sprung on me, as soon as Kane was gone. "My brother has a crush on you guys" I said and there eyes widened. Before laughter burst out of them, and we were all laughing. We weren't laughing to make fun of him, it was more so that it was so adorable. All of sudden we were shocked out of are mental state when Sara's phone blared. I stared in disbelief at her ring tone and she looked embarrassed.

"What he's cute?" she said in her defensive and I smiled. I walked into my closet, and pulled out a CD. I handed it too her, and a smile brightened her and Kayda's face. "Im more of Taylor Swift fan, to be honest" Kayda said honestly. I laughed, and so did Sara. "Wants your favorite song of his?" Sara asked, and I smiled.

"That should be me, its so sweet and I just love it" I said and she laughed.

"I like baby personally, I can rap like Ludacris" Sara said jumping off the bed. She grabbed my hair brush, and started belting out the fist line.

"When I was 13, I had my first love..." she started singing. She sang the whole verse, and I jumped up when it came to are favorite mans part. "but I just keep on singing..." she finished the verse and we belted out the next together. "BABY, BABY, BABY OH, LIKE BABY, BABY, BABY NOOOOOO" We sang this together, while Kayda laughed her but off at us. She grabbed out her phone and started recording us. We were really getting into the song, when my dad stuck his head into the room.

"Who sings his song?" he asked serious, and are jaws dropped.

"Justin Bieber dad" I exclaimed, Sara and Kayda nodded in agreement.

"Lets keep it that way" he said with a smirk, and I groaned. Always falling for that joke, I might not sing like Beyonce but come on. "Dad im going to become famous" I said with my hands on my hips.

"When pigs fly" he said, laughing as he shut my bedroom door.

"That can be accomplished. Anyone know any farmers?" I asked and they looked at me confused. "I can just throw a pig out the window, Duh" I said and there eyes widened as I grinned mischievously. "Umm why don't we get you, ready and Uhh yeah" Kayda said leading me towards the bathroom. "What you don't think I can make a pig fly" I asked, and she and Sara exchanged a look.

"Its not that we don't think you can, its just Scary because I can actually picture you throwing a pig with taped on paper wings out a window" Kayda admitted.

"Im not ready to go to Jail yet, sorry" Sara added, as they shoved me into the bathroom. I laughed, as they shut me in the bathroom. "Take a dang shower, so the date preparations can begin" Kayda yelled. I laughed again, and slipped off my clothes. Jumping into the shower, and smiling. Today went from being bad, to being an awesome day. Memories of my mom still nagged at the back of my mind, but having my friends here helped me forget for the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...How did you guys like Kane's P.O.V...?

It was kind of hard to write, since well im 14 not 4.

Hope I did good, and I got to Congratulate three amazing fans...NinjaPerson, Kaydacake, and lovely7.

They were the only people, that I know of that noticed the sisters wig comment in the last chapter. Hehe, Anyone have any Idea's what that could mean?! She could be a secret star like Hannah Montanna...? Nahh, I wouldnt do that.....or would I? Well good job NinjaPerson, Kaydacake, and lovely7!

Well im going to err, shut up now, wait....I have two more things...One- You want me to give you a shout out? If your comment catched my eye, ill give you a super duper SHOUT OUT! Also...Second things, is the usual blabber at the end of every chapter. COMMENT or VOTE or even BECOME A FAN!

Now that boring shnits, is out of the way, I better zip my trap. BYEEEE!

P.S. 'He's into, She's into...' Fans, Im going to try uploading that by the end of the week! Now peace out! xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 0 27
You and your group of friends, Stacy Jones (you), Sofie Bridger, Olivia (Liv) Miller, Noah Adams (twins with Nick) , Nick Adams (Ex), Cooper Smith (...
164K 2.6K 26
When Summer Curtis moves in with her cousins after her mother kicks her out she becomes closer with the toughest greaser in town. Dallas Winston. Eve...
1.4K 70 30
"From Broken Hearted To A New Beginning" is a book of teenagers(starting off at the age of 16 years old then transition to the age of 18)Trey Thomas...
87 48 16
Rosalie is obsessed with finding another world, the world that she belongs to. She feels like this reality isn't enough for her. While Liam is a very...