Mafiatale - An Eye For An Eye...

By _fransfics_

HERE IT IS! Mafiatale! NOT MY AU! My own version. SANSXFRISK They my OTP. I hope you like this story! Another... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Gosh I know...
End Story Notes

Chapter 6:

3.8K 216 329
By _fransfics_

*Third POV*

By the day's end Frisk had finished her book from the library, and it was at the end of the day when Sans finally came back to get her.

At first, Frisk didn't notice him come in until the flooding light was recognizable.

Conveniently, there were papers and notebooks in the desk drawer for Frisk to use, along with a bunch of sharpened pencils for her to take notes with.

The light opened on her hand scribbling away at notes she was copying down from the book as Sans opened the door and walked in.

Though she didn't turn to face him until she was finished with the last page in the book, and when she was, she shut it, then put the black notebook she was using back into the drawer.

"Did you finish that?" Sans asked, looking at her as if slightly impressed.

Frisk turned to him and squinted her eyes, (mostly from the light) then she replied, "Yes, I did. Which means it would be kind of you to return it back to The Avalon library."

"You finished that today? I just gave you it this morning," Sans said as he walked to the desk, staring at the book as if it wasn't real.

Frisk looked at the wide open door and for a moment considered escaping.

Except she realized that this place was crawling with Underground members and that she hardly knew how to get out.

Escaping through the door would not be an option.

"What do you want?" Frisk snapped, folding her arms and shifting her weight onto one leg.

"Nothing," Sans answered, opening the book with one hand and flipping through the pages as if inspecting it, "Just came to check on ya."

"What- No, 'give me your information' or, 'I have a few questions for you'?"

"Nope. Just checking on ya."

Frisk watched Sans toy with her book and run a bone finger across the wood top of her desk, a small smile stuck to his face.

She was too bewildered to say anything to the crazy man.

What could his plan be to get information? To do his job? Was it really just messing with her head?

What had they assigned him to do?

"Well, you've checked on me. Congratulations," Frisk said sarcasticly, and a bit skeptically, still unbelieving of the character before her.

Sans looked up from the desk and at Frisk with a face that looked stunned for a moment before he shrugged and turned to leave.

"Okay," he said as he walked to the door.

"What is your problem?!" Frisk yelled at him, causing him to pause in his step.

Clenching her fists, Frisk continued to stare at Sans, trying to decipher him, trying to figure him out.

"I don't have a problem. You're the only one that has a problem with the situation," he replied, smiling at her, without a care in the world.

"Y-you- what?! No I don't! I just don't understand you!"

"Ah yes," Sans said as he turned and walked back over to her, "You just can't stand being confused."

Realizing that he was figuring more things about her than she was of him, Frisk tried to think of something she could say to him.

But for some reason her thoughts weren't working properly, and Frisk's mouth was open in a dry silence that caused Sans to smile wider.

"Look kid," he started, heading back to the door and leaning against the side, "You don't have to tell me anything. You can, but you don't have to. Yet I know you will anyway."

Shaking her head, determined to prove him wrong, Frisk shouted, "No I won't! I will never give you information willingly! And if I don't have to give you information, then why am I here?!"

"To give us information of course," Sans said as he shrugged.

"You see that doesn't make sense!!!" Frisk raged, her mind throbbing with a headache from the conversation.

Shrugging again, Sans smiled and said, "Sure it does. You just expect us to force information out of you. When all we're going to do is have you give us information."

"Isn't forcing how you're going to get information?"

Sans stared at her for a long time as if she was ignorant, (Which angered her terribly) before taking in a sharp breath and explaining, "There is a difference between forcing someone to do something, and waiting for them to do it."

"Yeah?" Frisk glared, not listening to anything he was saying, "Well you're going to have to be very patient. I'm never going to tell you anything."

Sans shrugged and left the conversation with a simple, "Okay" as he grabbed the book from the desk then turned and walked out with a teasing smile.

Frisk screamed with her mouth shut before falling on the bed, face first into the pillow, the door shutting behind Sans.

Inside the hallway of the fifth floor, Sans let out a long sigh and looked at the book she was reading.

He opened to the first page, and tried to read it.

Except he couldn't get through the first sentence without getting bored, so he shoved it in his coat and walked to the elevator.

On the elevator, he met Alphys who jumped at the sight of him.

"O-oh Sans!" She stuttered with a small smile forming on her crooked lips, "H-how did it go?"

"Ugh..." Sans groaned, "She's expecting the worst of everything I do, and is determined to keep the information to herself."

Alphys seemed disappointed and as the elevator doors shut, she twidled her fingers and asked, "W-well what tactics did y-you use?"

Her nervous attitude was slightly annoying to Sans, and he wondered why she was so afraid in his presence.

Of course, he had this affect on most people, but Alphys was someone he knew well, and she trusted him.

Why was she always so nervous?

"Tactics?" He said, stunned at what she had offered.

"W-well yes. L-like interrogation or t-threats?"

"Uh... nothing? I guess?"

Alphys jumped and looked up at him with wide eyes as she proclaimed, "Nothing!? H-how are we going to get anything out of her?"

"Look Alphys," Sans said, shoving a hand in his pocket, "The doll will talk, and she will do it willingly. All we need to do, is wait. I'm sure Papyrus and Toriel would agree with me."

"S-Sans we need t-this information now! We need to know what she k-knows!"

With a small groan and a roll of the eyes, Sans walked out of the opening elevator doors as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"I was assigned to her, so I'll deal with her. You deal with the information we have now, or work on getting more."

Alphys watched him leave and seemed reluctant to follow, staying silent and shocked.

Sans finished, "You worry about your job, I'll worry about mine."

The elevator doors shut on Alphys and her bewilderment as Sans walked to the security room alone.

Frisk was staring at the ceiling while lying in bed, her eyes unblinking and her hands together on her chest.

All she could think about at the moment was the differences between Cortex and The Underground.

She remembered what Cortex had done to her, and what she was forced to do.

And as she thought over Sans's words from before, she realized he was right.

Though she didn't want to admit it, she did anyway, knowing that it was the truth.

Along with that thought, came the one about why they had sent Sans.

First, it was unclear, but she realized that was only because she was thinking irrationally.

As she laid on the child's table bed, she thought easily, and came to a conclusion.

Surely anyone there could do what he was doing, except he was the only one that confused Frisk.

She couldn't get into his head like the others, because he was so different and puzzling to her, he would get into her head.

Frisk once again felt like a fool, but she was glad she had figured it out.

Keeping her information to herself was much easier now that she knew their trick.

She wouldn't let anyone get into her head.

When that was solved Frisk suddenly heard a small growl and felt her stomach rumble.

When was it the last time she ate?

When Sans visited her, he said something about, 'This morning' referring to the book. Did that mean it was night?

Normally Frisk would have been fine going a day or two without food, but after getting out of Cortex she had eaten at least once everyday.

Getting off that schedule caused her to be hungry, and she held her stomach to keep it from begging for more food.

At least she found one thing that The Underground and Cortex have in common of cruelty.

They never feed her unless necessary.

Frisk hoped that for The Underground, necessary was tomorrow morning.

So realizing it would be possibly hours until she saw anyone again, Frisk shut her eyes and tried to rest.

It was difficult with her stomach growling and keeping her awake, along with the chilly air, but after what felt like hours, Frisk drifted to sleep.

Though it would have been harder if she had known, that Sans at the moment was watching her on the security cameras.

Not that he wanted to intrude on her privacy, but it was his shift for security watching.

All around him were screens connected to a large computer that showed all the security cameras in the mansion.

Of course, not all of them, some needed to be switched out. But the one that was in Frisk's room, was not allowed to be changed.

So Sans watched her stare at the ceiling, her eyes devoid of emotion, and full of thought.

He stared at her eyes for the longest time, trying to think of some way he could get her information.

Already he knew that if he kept up with what he was doing, staying simple and friendly, then she would eventually crack and give him what they needed.

Except Alphys was right, and it would take too long.

With a traitor somewhere in the building they needed to keep their information confidential, and their eyes peeled for anything suspicious.

Which also meant they needed to find them as soon as possible, before they can cause any damage.

While Sans thought this over, the door to the security room opened with a lingering creak, and in walked Gaster, his formal shoes clicking against the wooden floor.

If Sans had turned around, he wouldn't have been able to see his father through all the darkness. The only light came from the open door, and the security footage that was being watched.

Though he did hear Gaster, so he wasn't surprised when his father's voice announced, "We, have a case for tomorrow. Apparently someone got in the middle of a business agreement."

Sans didn't answer as his father walked over to the chair he was sitting in.

Gaster continued after a moment of silence, "Would be a shame to kill him off. Probably didn't mean any harm."

"Yeah well it don't matter if they mean harm or not. They get in our way, we take them down," Sans said as he sat back in the chair, pulling his eyes away from Frisk who was now asleep.

Gaster looked at the screens and continued, "Well I suppose that is true... Still a shame..."

"What are ya talking about pops?" Sans questioned as he scratched his chin, "You were the one who taught me this stuff."

"What stuff?"

"An eye for an eye," Sans said, checking his silver watch for the time, "That's what you've always taught me."

Gaster peaked at his son's watch and read the time as 11:23 before answering, "Yes, I did... and you've learned the lesson quite well..."

Without another thing to say, Sans let his father show himself out, before continuing his watch on the security cameras.

An eye for an eye.

How had he forgotten that lesson?

Of course, it came to him naturally, so he never needed to think about it.

But when he looked at Frisk, who was curled up and sleeping with a shiver on her skin, he realized that it could be used at a better advantage.

Though he would have to do it after the case tomorrow with his father.

He knew Papyrus wouldn't come if there was death involved, so it would be him and Gaster alone, which would go quite fast.

Then, he would have the chance to check on Frisk.

Thats when he would put his plan into action.

But for now, Sans stared at the screens with a blank expression, waiting for something to happen.

Yet for some reason, his eyes continued to wander on Frisk.

********

A/N: HELLO MY FRANS FANS!!!!

IT IS I.

ONCE AGAIN.

Now I know I do not have a consistent post date, but I will say I have to have at least one chapter a week.

So that is the consistency I guess.

But here is another chappie!

How do you like the book so far? (Even though we only just got into the main plot?)

I hope you liked the chapter!

*SPOILERS*

"Oh you poor dear!"

THATS ALL.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Like seriously, you are all incredible.

I'll try my hardest to reply to all of you when I can, because I love you all so much!

Thank you, really.

Also, who is your favorite character so far? (Besides Sans and Frisk they don't count I mean side characters.) And what do you like about them?

Just curious. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624 9 3
Ha! You thought it was over? Not a chance! I love writing my story but it's really hard and I'm just taking a break to write something fast and easy...
94.7K 1K 23
This is a book of Undertale Oneshots (If you couldn't already tell). Well i accept requests so just comment what you want! (I'm still thinking about...
165K 7.7K 100
"I'm telling you! She died in a fire 7 years ago!" I boomed and raised my hands up in the air. He was sitting calmly, in his chair and leaned over on...
65 1 7
This is going to be a Frans fanfic this will be my first try at this so please don't judge me to much and later on if i feel like it i may put a litt...