I Amuse Him ✔️

By MissParnami

Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badbo... More

Copyright
Pink Pomerarian
Where are my lungs?
Give this story a chance.
Did he just nickname me glasses?
Explode like a volcano
Six packs Hunter vs No packs Danny
My fruit basket is smaller than her belly.
I am not a vampire
Did he just call me spoiled?
I got a fake ankle twist
I love your Handwriting
A very amused Hunter.
Don't forget to wear your glasses
Hunter? A stripper?
Fluffy Donnavan
Danny you pervert
I look like a potato
Ultra goosebumps/ That cute hulk
Calm equals danger
I just touched a rose petal
I am screwed
All Black
I am going to Yemen
It's Like HOME
He looks hurt
It's a ghost
You
Everything was still
I like you
COVID-19
Did he feel good?
Stick to the family
Hunter señor
Sunflower Field
Thank you so much❤️
Available in print form

I am a tomato

992 59 7
By MissParnami

I am a very unsocial person. I love to sit at the very far cornered table during lunch, with my novel in my hand, ignoring every human being in the room.
I always loved being like this.

Me being the typical nerd, not starting a conversation with anyone until it is a life or death situation, well except for my best friend.

Well, Why am I telling all this?

Because today my anti-social bubble has been popped, by my so called best friend and I am being dragged here in the middle of the lunch room to sit on the most centralised table with her and her boyfriend AND her boyfriend's best friends.

And why didn't I just say NO to her?

Well being my best friend she knows my weakness.
1) Puppy dog eyes
2) Nutella
and in this case she used both of them on me.
So now I am sitting here in the middle of the lunchroom with every single person and even the lunch lady looking at me with wide eyes. On my left, my best friend and her boyfriend holding hands and feeding each other which I think is pretty difficult in the situation.

Ethan's and Hunter's two other best friends Kyle and Brody to my right and I am in the middle of them, holding a jar of Nutella in my hands.
Kyle and Brody are looking intently at me and Nutella back and forth.

I don't blame them, it's not everyday that the school's nerd come sit with them holding a Nutella jar like her life depends on it. Looking at them now makes me wonder, they both are sexy in there own way.

Kyle has golden hair and hazel eyes, with lean and fit body. He doesn't really talk to many people except for his three best friends whereas Brody looks like a total wrestler, well I have heard he has won some boxing championships so that explains it. He has brown hair and his eyes are so beautiful hazel colour.

I never really noticed them both from this closely before. These four guys could easily be models, they have such different personalities and built, yet they all are best friends.

Ethan being the kind sweet one who gets along with everyone, no doubt everyone in school loves him, Kyle being the quite mysterious one, Brody usually spends his day in gym I think and Hunter....speaking of which, I haven't seen Hunter all day, I think he is not in school today, I don't know why I cared?

He is probably getting laid somewhere.

"Hey" Kyle said smiling. Did he talk to me first?
"H-hi" Why was I nervous? Kyle can be intermediating.

" You are Danny right?" Said Brody which shocked me that they could literally see my mouth hanging open.

Ok
a) They know my name
And b) They know my nickname.

It was hard to process through this situation right here.
I don't trust my mouth so I just nodded.

"You are really cute." Said Kyle this time showing his pearly white teeth and amazing smile.

Swooooooooooon

Wait. He said I am cute?

Faaaaintttttt.

What should I say now? Thank you? I mean he just complimented me right?
"Um I, Thanks Kyle" I knew I should have paid more attention to those personality devolopment classes.

"And you don't know how to flirt back, just awesome darling." Now he was smiling mischievously at me.

I think I should just start looking for a big rock to roll under, there is not one reason for me to live in front of human beings anyway.

I mean, my love from childhood is probably going to marry that red head cheerleader, Jasmine is already making my life hell, I have to wear glasses which is apparently my name now, Hunter is a douche, my brother is useless, and one of the school's hottest guy thinks I have no romantic skills what so ever.

"Hey stop pulling her legs guys, she is new to all of this." Ethan to the rescue.

"We weren't pulling her legs we were trying to get to know her." Kyle said to which Brody nodded.

"And since when you are interested in making new friends Kyle?"

"Well, she is too cute to resist." He said looking at me and then winked.

I am a tomato now.

Kyle looked at me seriously this time and said," I am getting best friend vibes from you sweetheart."

This guy just melted my heart.

.................................................

"Damiennnnnnnnnn" I yelled.

"Dannyyyyyyyyyyyyy" he yelled.

"Hunterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" oh god.

We both looked at the new voice beside us.
He looked too amused.

That mouse.

"I am just an audience." He said raising his hands defensively.

"Danny, I seriously can't drop you off right now, I am getting late for my meeting and this address is totally out of the way." Yeah I know all about your meeting with the new girl Tina Fargo.

"I don't care. I am already late because of you, now you drop me off."

This is bad. Today I had to tutor Jake (The hearts in my eyes) Maths.

But I am already 5 minutes late and his house is a good 15 minutes away from here and my brother is just not getting how important it is for me to be there on time. I so badly want to stomp my foot right now.

What will Jake think of me?

What took me so long? I didn't even change for god's sake. I am wearing the same cream top and peach skirt and cream belle flats with my hair open in loose curls. No make up.

We are arguing here for 15 minutes already, he could just drop me off in the time he wasted standing here with the keys in his hands.

I looked at my watch 4:10, oh my god. Oh my god. I am gonna faint. My palms are sweating now.

"For the last time, drop me off Damien." I was on the verge of crying now.

"For the last time, I can't Daniella." I almost launched at him when.

"I'll drop you off Daniella." That was Hunter. He knows my name. And the way he said it was definitely dripping victory.

"Good. You see? Hunter will drop you off. Thanks man." They did some bro handshake.

Yes they both know each other. Hunter is in the football team too and let me tell you he is really good. He is damn good. I think those abs are because of football.
Now I am thinking about his abs.

What's happening to me lately?

By the time I was out of my dreamland Damien was already in the car and out of sight, I didn't even get a chance to disagree.

"So, shall we go Danny?" The way he said my name and the amusement twinkling in his eyes was enough to tell me that this is going to be a long ride.

......................................

"How was your day, Danny?"
Ignored.

"The whether is great today, don't you think? Danny?"
Ignored.

"You know I really like your name, Danny"
I am seriously going to jump out of his truck now.

"Where was this truck before? When you were mentally harassing me that day?" I asked.

"I could never harass you ever, Danny."

I gave him I-am-going-to-bury-you-alive look.
"Alright I'll stop now. Well, my baby was put for service that day." He said.

Well that makes sense. I nodded. He asked for the address and I handed him the note Jake gave me earlier. "So why were you so murderous over going here?" He asked.

"Well, I am going to teach someone maths." He doesn't need to know who that someone is.

"And that someone would be." He asked. Mind reader.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in me? I mean didn't I make it clear earlier to knock it off? I am not going to fall for your tricks." I was irritated with him and his sexiness going over here.

His truck smells so good just like his fragrance and I am a harmonal teenager.
Even his stupid truck is sexy.

"And I told you, over confidence can be bad sweet little Danny." He was amused.
He was too amused. "And what? Did you think that dropping me off to Jake's will make me thank you by opening my legs for you?" Straight to the point Danny.

"So it's Jake's address? That blondie from english? You like him don't you?" His said frowning his eyebrows.

I
Was
Shocked

"How did you? I don't like him hehehe I don't ok? I am just helping him. He is my friend that's why."

He furrowed his eyebrows even more. He looked angry. Why did he look angry?

Even his stupid angry face is sexy.

He nodded. "If you say so, suit yourself, I might tell you he has a red head girlfriend. And she is awful in bed." Oh my god.
I was dying of laughter now.

Of course Hunter slept with Chelsa but listening to that, she was awful really made my day. I think watching me laugh like a psycho serial killer whose just going to kill his prey, made Hunter laugh too.

Eventually we both slowed down and He said. "You are an easy reader little Danny. Like an open book. You are too cute."

I am a tomato again.

What is it, with the school's most popular guys calling me cute. What do I look like? A puppy?

I couldn't say anything to this. I don't think thanking him would be a good idea too.

"You are even cuter when you blush, Danny." He whispered in my ear.

He is too close to my face.
Oh my god, he should get away from me right now or I am going to blow red and pop like a balloon or we could get into an accident.

He eventually backed up when he was satisfied from torturing me.
We finally were at our destination. He stopped the car and I looked at him, He was serious. This is the first time I have seen his face like this. It was either a smirk covering his face, amusement or anger.
Even his stupid serious face is sexy.

He looked at me with that serious sexy face and said,

"You are a virgin right?"

And that did it.

Blush.

More Blush

Tomato

Aaaaphooooooooooooooooo

Pop!!!!!

Comment

Add to library if you like my story please:)

#isabelleallalong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.5K 58
"Did you see anything over there. Did you see what that group of people was doing!?" He said. I didn't answer. He lifted one of his hands to my throa...
1.9K 66 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
1.5M 34.8K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
1.2M 35.5K 57
Previously known as The Good Girls Bad Boy. Highest Ranking: #2 in Short-story Michelle White, the 'good girl' next door, was anything but the clich...