brandon rowland imagines

By -mattchamp

number 3 on #brandonrowland number 6 on #rowland i wrote this so long ago pls forgive me </3 warning: i gues... More

i only smile for u
just let me adore you
tell me youre mine
destined and meant to be mine
know its hard but we need eachother
youre the only one i want by my side
dont say that
back and forth
love me
all the good in you
shit head
sugar coated
twisting me up
with you its nice
broke ass
im as clean as they come
doggy dog world
requests..?
notice me ; rq
take me for granted ; rq
gummy ; rq

acting foolish

3.2K 42 3
By -mattchamp

written in readers p.o.v

"why did jack comment heart eyes on your post?" brandon said quite mad, he was scrolling through his instagram feed, stopping at your pictures. "does not know your taken? like where has he been when ever i post about you?" his brows now furrowed, eyes relooking at the comment making sure it was actually there.

a small smile planted on my lips, knowing how angry brandon was. "i don't know baby" i said rather calmly, going back to the book i was reading. brandons head snapped towards me, his face having a shocked expression. "how can you be so calm about this, your my girlfriend. not his"

"b i know, he's probably just being nice. no need to be jealous, i love you"

"i love you too. but i have to be jealous, i don't want you with another guy"

a/n; hii ty for reading
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
770K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
212K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...