sugar coated

written in readers p.o.v

"y/n, i dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with brandon" a smirk appeared on hunters lips, hunter was the only one who knew i had a crush on his brother. i gave him a glare, as my eyes then shifted from hunter to brandon. who was already looking at me, feeling my face turn red shortly after, my eyes quickly looked away.

"what if brandon doesn't want—" i started mumbling, since i was nervous. instantly being cut off by a voice "i'll do it" he said, i felt his eyes never leave me. slightly nodding i got up from my spot and headed upstairs without making eye contact with anyone. brandon quickly getting up and doing the same.

we went into his room, since it was his house. the two rowland's brothers decided it would be fun to throw a party, having the chance because their mom and ashton had been out for that night. brandon closed the door behind him softly smiling to himself, he's had a crush on y/n for the longest time and the only person who knew was his brother, hunter.

"brandon— we, don't have to—" i began rambling, i was so nervous my plans started to sweat. but once again brandon cut me off "nope, rules are rules" my eyes moved form looking down at my feet up to brandons green eyes.
"w-what?" i asked stuttering.

"y/n, i like you. a lot." brandon started stepping closer. i gulped trying to figures out if i was dreaming or not. i wasn't, this is real. "i.. like you too" a big ass smile appeared on both of our faces. brandon was now close enough to kiss me.

and he did, he kissed me. he shortly pulled away, "i'm— im sorry i didn't mean—" this time i cut him off by pulling him back on my to lips.

there was a few knocks at the door, hunter opened the door. "times up— holy shit! it worked!" brandon and i pulled apart confused looking over at hunter. "you guys don't know how much i've been trying to get you guys together! finally!"

a/n; this one took forever to write, i had to take a break on it bc i had no clue where it was going.
ig it turned our alright.. im no john green mbmb