π•Šπ•–π•’π•¦π•–π•€π•₯𝕖𝕣 ||πΏπ‘Žπ‘›π‘...

By SunnyCausesChaos

Sequester (v.) To isolate or hide away Y/N is running from the Galra when she happens upon the paladins of Vo... More

2. Goodnight
3. Piss Off
4. Sex Ed
5. He Needs Her
6. The Rest of Her
7. All Of Her And Inside Of Her?!
8. They Know...
9. Bruised
10. Both Want Her?
11. Don't, Please
12. He Thinks She's Crazy
13. He's Gone

1. The Scar

6K 137 271
By SunnyCausesChaos

You walk through the thick forest. It's been days since you've eaten last. There's nothing to eat and nothing to drink. You just keep walking, the only thing that keeps you going is the thought of your childhood friend.

You hear voices coming through the trees. You can't quite make out what they say, everything you hear is drastically muffled.

Due to the lack of food and sleep, your walking is unstable. You sway as you walk, almost falling with every step. You walk towards the voices, hoping they aren't Galra.

There are trees and bushes surrounding a clearing in the forest, that's where the voices come from.

You walk unsteadily as you accidentally step on a twig.

'Snap!'

A voice shouts something. It's blurred. You can't figure out what it said. Collapsing on the ground, you fall through the bushes.

You open your eyes slightly to see a pair of boots in front of your face, then a hand under your knees and one under your neck. It picks you up off the ground. You look up and there's a muscular man with a tuft of white hair in his face.

You turn your head and a guy stares at you. He has tan skin and brown hair with beautiful ocean blue eyes. He looks like a carbon copy of Leo, your best friend-- hell, your only friend from your childhood.

Seeing him makes sight and sounds less fuzzy, but only to the point of barely being able to comprehend things.

"What is she?" asks a girl in a green suit. Your head feels heavy and it rolls back. Your mouth hangs open in exhaustion.

"She looks like a Neko from those animes." Blue eyes says. You blink slowly not paying much attention.

(A/N a neko is someone with cat ears and tail... so you have cat ears and a cat tail... keep that in mind)

"You mean the hentai that you watch?" The girl chuckles. Blue eyes gaps like a fish at her. Your close for the last time that day.

'~Time skip~

Your eyes flutter open and you see the brunette, from earlier, in front of you and everything having a blue-ish tint.

The tint vanishes as you fall out. The man catches you swiftly.

"Well, hello there." He smirks.

Your arms lie loosely on his shoulders. His hands under your arms making sure you don't fall.

"Leo?" You whisper unable to fully speak.

"No, Lance." He says with a confused look.

You remember how you can tell if this is truly your friend from your childhood.

"Take your shirt off," you plead as a bright blush creeps up his face, continuing to his ears.

"W-what?" He stumbles over his own words.

"Take your shirt off," you repeat.

"Sorry, but I like to get to know a girl before I start getting naked with her." He says nervously.

"What? No, I just need to see."

"N-no?..." you cut him off by pulling away just enough to grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it up.

"H-hey!"

A long scar stretching diagonally across his abdomen. You use your free hand to trace along the scar.

"H-how did you know that was there?"

"I was with you when you got it,"

"What?!" He shouts and pulls away, leaving you to stand on your own.

"I dont even remember getting this." He speaks, looking at you confused.

"They gave me one too," you lift your shirt to reveal an identical scar stretching the length of your abdomen. "

"They marked us for experimental breeding,"

"No... I don't know you. I've never met you..." He speaks harshly and backs away further. Your heart shatters. Looking up at him with your hurt filled eyes, your bottom lip quivers.

"Y-you don't remember me?" You choke out, holding your tears back.

"Hey, Lance." A voice calls from the door.

"Dinner's ready." He says.

Tears fall and you can't hold them back anymore. You drop to your knees and sob quietly.

"No. Nonononono. No crying, please." Lance pleads as he kneels down beside you. He pulls you into a hug.

"Lance. We don't know if we can trust her yet. Remember last time there was a girl? She seduced-"

"Yeah yeah, just leave. Look you made her cry!" he says, waving a hand to shoo red jacket man.

"Yeah, whatever. She's probably crying because she had to look at your ugly face." Lance gasps at the comment and flips the bird at the man in the doorway.

"F*ck off, mullet." The ravenette only scoffs, crossing his arms and walking out.

"Shhh. Please stop crying." He says, stroking your hair. "It doesn't look good on you." You merely sniffle in response.

You calm down after a couple of minutes.

"Come on, let's get some food." He says. You sniffle as you nod your head slowly.

He grabs your hand and helps you up.

~Time skip~
*Dining room*

You arrive in the dining room and sniffle.

"Oh, she's up!" Says a small female, before noticing your red puffy eyes.

"Has she been crying?" She asks quietly.

Your tail moves to hide between your legs as you look away.

"C'mon." Lance whispers, leading you to a chair. He sits down next to you.

A man with a mustache plops a bowl of goo in front of you.

"Hi, I'm Shiro." Says the man at the head of the table. You wave meekly at him before you pick up the spoon and shovel a spoon fool into your mouth. It tastes awful but you are so so hungry. You eat as fast as you can, not wanting to have that taste in your mouth for long.

The team introduces themselves to you.

You repeat their names, pointing at the owner of the name.

"Shiro, Princess Allura, Coran, Hunk, Pidge, Keith and Lance." They all nod in approval as their name is called.

"Why don't you tell us who you are and where you come from," Shiro suggests.

"Well, my name is (Y/N) and I was born on an Earth-like planet called Khufu."

"Was the planet filled with other people like you?" Pidge asked, "Y'know like with ears and a tail?"

"Yeah, there were thousands of us. It was extremely rare to be born without ears and a tail, but Leo was,"

"Who's Leo?" Pidge asks.

"My best- well... my only friend. He was at least... until he was taken. But here we are and he doesn't remember me..."

"What do you mean he doesn't remember you? If he was taken... how would you know?" Hunk asks. You look at Lance.

"He's forgotten me..." You say and look down.

"Wait... It was Lance?" Keith asks. You nod and stare at your lap.

"Anyway..., He was rejected and outcasted. They thought he was weird, I thought he was special. We became friends. Practically joined at the hip." You chuckle, remembering the good times.

"We were never seen apart. But on my 6th birthday, the Galra invaded our planet. My birth parents were killed, and his parents took us and put us in a ship with coordinates to another planet. They launched it before they got to board it. But his parents didn't know that the planet they were sending us to was already invaded." You keep your eyes down.

"Wait, were Lance's parents like you?" Hunk asks.

"Well, his mother was, his father was human. We were in that ship for almost a week, before we arrived at the destination. We crashed in a lake and would have drowned if the Galra didn't find us."

"They split their prisoners into different groups. The fighters, who were put into the ring for entertainment. The info's or more commonly known as the tort's, who had information that the Galra wanted, and they were tortured. The experimental, who were experimented on. And the ones who were bred. They weren't given a name.

Leo and I were initially experiments and then we were meant to be bred. Somehow we escaped with some others. We arrived on the planet that you all found me. A family took us in. They cared for us. After a few weeks of being with them, I woke up one morning and Leo was gone. Just poof." You say, making a 'poofing' motion with your hands.

"He just disappeared?" Hunk asks and you nod.

"Wait, but how did I get the scar?"

"What scar?" Pidge asks, only to be ignored.

"The Galra marked each group with a different symbol."

"What scar?" Pidge repeats. Lance stands up and lifts his shirt to reveal a long scar diagonally crossing his abdomen.

"Oh, so (Y/N) You have one too?" You nod your head as you stand up and raise your shirt, just as Lance did, to reveal a scar identical to Lance's.

"But, I don't remember any of that happening. If it is me who all that happened with."

"Maybe someone took you and erased your memories then sent you to Earth." Hunk suggests.

You sit down again, followed by Lance.

"When you disappeared I didn't leave my room for a month. I wouldn't eat and had to be force fed. Eventually, Tani, the woman who took us in, made me tough it out. I would spend most of my days working out just to keep my mind off of you. I would work myself to the point where I had to be hospitalized."

"(Y/N)..." Lance says as he places a had on your shoulder. You merely shake your head.

"Then the Galra invaded that planet too, they executed my new parents in front of me. I barely escaped them, I was walking for days. That's when I found you guys." You put on a sad smile while tears well in your eyes. You take a deep breath to calm yourself. Soon you find yourself the middle of a group hug. Once they release you, a pair of lips make contact with your cheek. Your face heats up as you look to see a smiling Lance.

"I'll call you Lance if you want me to." You say quietly, dropping your gaze to your feet.

"Leo's fine! I like Leo, it has a nice ring to it! Plus it sounds like a cute nickname!"

"Lance, Leo also means Lion," Keith says monotonously.

"Wow! Double plus!"

EDITED

1727 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 278 14
(Y/n) = your name. This is an AU where team voltron travels through a rift into your reality and rescues you from a galra ship. You are 22 years old...
186K 3.5K 37
Voltron Paladins x Reader highest: #6 in voltron
12.8K 301 15
Keith was the red paladin of small group called "the paladins of Voltron." All his life he assumed he was a human as that's what he was told. Things...
62.1K 1.8K 19
Y'all this shits cringe stop reading it pls 😭 Cover by: https://twitter.com/rainlikestars Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura are the five Paladin...