Dan Howell Imagines {REQUESTS...

由 DrummerDaddyAsh

Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual ! 更多

Meet & Greet
You Are Sick
The Clumsy Boy
On Your Period
Smut
Phil Takes Care Of Your Child
The Announcement
Dark Dan
He Proposes; requested by claireisanerd
Youtuber Love; requested by MusicLoverOtaku1
You Go Into Labor
He Catches You Cutting
Bully and the Nerd
Horny But Pregnant
You're Pregnant, Dan Doesn't Know
Just One More..
The Whisper Challenge!; requested by VictoriaKitchen
Deaf Girl
Your Majesty (pt. 1)
Your Majesty (pt. 2)
Jawbreaker
He Hits You
He Hits You (pt. 2)
:)
Insecurites; requested by loveforher
Mr Howell
Jealousy
Self-Hate
Massage?
Under Arrest
Daddy
Love Bites
Private Dance
Private Dance (pt. 2)
Break-up
Dunkirk
Criminal
Safe Word
Baby Makin'
Baby Makin' (pt. 2)
You Caught Him
Trench Coat
"I Hate You" Sex
High On Your Love; requested by shay_trash
Mom's Boyfriend
Mile High Club; requested by omgiannaa
Deaf Boy
"I'm Okay"
Phan x Reader; requested by Marisa_2002
Meant To Be Yours; requested by Michaelismybae04
Roadtrip; resquested by _TotallyNotLia_
Roadtrip (pt. 2)
Morning
Makeba
Leather Belt
Tumblr Tag
Baby Blue Piano
Overprotective; requested by HowellsLittleMonster
Kid Walks In
Accent
Writers Block
New Boy; requested by Samaranjbear2003
Famous; requested by Phanslefteyelash
Breakdown; requested by umhibro
Partners in Crime; requested by LittlePrincesss
Famous (pt. 2)
One Night Stand
Twins!
First Christmas; requested by DanosaurRules101
Hi y'all
Sweet Spot; requested by deadly_koala
Valentines Day; requested by DanFan101
Coffee-Shop Girl
Please Don't Go
Blurb: Choking
Blurb: Kissing
Cigarettes & Nightmares; requested by Phanslefteyelash
Goodbye Note
Blurb: First Impression
Cock-Blocked By Dog
After The Baby
A/N
Ghost Of You
Check it out!
Blurb: Sleeping Together

Enemies; requested by loveforher

1.4K 16 20
由 DrummerDaddyAsh

*SMUT + long*

Requested by loveforher because she made this awesome cover and saved my ass from copywrite.

---

I used to love meeting new people. Until I met the Howells. The adults in the family were great, but not their son. The son is named Dan. Dan is the most rudest person you could ever meet. We met when we were about 8 and 9 years old.

I think what started the hatred between us, was when he stole my favorite teddy bear and wouldn't give it back. Now that I'm 16 and he's 17, the feelings haven't changed.

High school is very difficult now, it's so hard to avoid someone that you hate when you have classes right next to each other.

But Dan and I had a class together. And we were partners too. 'Stupid biology' I said in my head. "This is going to be great," he said. "What the hell is that suppose to mean!?" My anger grew. "Could you be so annoying?" He said, his voice rough. After that, we became quiet. 80 minutes is going to take forever.

Good thing it was a Friday, I could stay home in my pjs and binge watch Netflix.

During class, I thought of many insults to say to Dan, but before I could say any one of them - the final bell rang. Meaning it was time to go home.

Dan ran out of that classroom. I waved goodbye to my friends, and headed to my car, parked in the student parking lot.

Putting my bag in the passenger seat, I turned the ignition on, and headed home.

Once I pulled into the driveway, I saw both my parents standing out of our house, with a man wearing a uniform saying 'bugs begone'.

"Hi honey," my mom said. "What's going on here?" I asked, "the house has been infested by termites." My mom said. "Okay.. so how long will it take for them to be gone?" I asked. "About a week or so. We're going to bomb the house with chemicals - which will kill them."

'A week homeless!?' I was starting to freak out now. "So we're going to be homeless for a week!?" My dad chuckled, "no Y/N, we're going to stay at the Howells." My jaw literally dropped to the ground. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

"We know that you hate their son, but can you try to make friends with him?" My mom asked. But I shrugged, "when are we leaving?" My voice was flat with no emotion. "Now." Both my parents said in unison. "What about my clothes?" My parents pointed to the car. "Already packed."

I was not excited about this.

A 20 minute drive later, feel finally arrived. I think another reason why I hated Dan so much because I was jealous of his house. It's practically a mansion!

We all had a suitcase in hand. With their front door swinging open, his mom came out "hey everybody!" Mrs. Howell was the sweetest person you could ever meet, but she's always getting on my nerves. She's always happy, too happy.

"Come on in! Make yourselves at home!" She said with a smile plastered a crossed her face. "Thank you so much for letting us stay!" Said my mom. I didn't know where dad was, probably with Mr. Howell.

"Daniel come say hi!" His mother said. "Kind of busy here!" He yelled back. "Oh please, you're playing video games. Come say hi to Y/N." I heard him groan. He poked his head in the kitchen and said "hi Y/N." then left.

God I wanted to run after him and smack him across the face, but I kept my cool. "I'm so sorry about that. I don't know what's up with him."

'Really? Have you missed the past 8 years of us yelling and screaming at each other!?'

This woman was clueless.

"Well anyways, dinner will be ready in a couple of hours. We're having lasagna!" My mother and Mrs. Howell walked off, leaving me all by myself.

I didn't know where to go, so I went into the living room where Dan was. I don't know why I was coming in here because all we're going to do is fight.

As I walked in, I saw Dan leaned over, controller in his hand. He was very focused on the game. I don't think he heard me come me.

"Go somewhere else." He said to me, still looking at the screen. I rolled my eyes. "I think you can handle me sitting here." I said, and sat on the nearest cushion away from him.

"Your all ready pissing me off." He said bluntly. "Hey, we can finally agree on something."

Those couple hours went by so slowly.

"Dinners ready!" Said Dans mom.

I headed out to the dining room, where the most amazing looking lasagna was on the table. "That looks delicious." I said to her. "It is delicious too." Said Mr. Howell.

We all sat down, my family on one side while Dans was on the other. Of course our parents made us sit across from each other. "Thank you for this wonderful dinner." Said my dad. "No problem!" She gave us a smile, then we began to eat.

Dinner was awkward, no one talked. All you could hear was everybody chewing and slurping their waters.

While we ate, I noticed Dan looking at me. It was weird of him.

"So about the bedding arrangements. We only have one guest bedroom. Which we were thinking that Y/N could sleep in Dans room." I practically chocked on my food. "If that's alright with you." Mrs. Howell was looking straight at me. But I couldn't stop coughing, I wanted to say no but my mom said that was fine.

I looked at Dan, who had rosy cheeks. "You and Y/N are excused, go show her your room Daniel." With a sigh, we left the table.

We went up to his room. His room was big, bigger than mine. His bed looked bigger than mine too. 'Lucky'

"Extra blankets are in the bottom drawer. Have fun sleeping on the floor." He was about to walk out when I exploded.

"Why the hell are you always so mean to me?! What have I ever done to you?" I said curling up my fists, face getting super red.

He rolled his eyes. "Do you not remember?" He asked. "Remember what?!"

"I expressed my feelings about you when we were about 13-14 years old. But you shot me down. Every time when I see you, I get so angry because I keep remembering about that day!" He said, his voice getting louder. "I still have feelings for you, Y/N! But it'll never work out!"

'Why am I feeling so weird inside, when he said he still likes me!? Do I like him?!'

Before I knew it, Dan came right towards me. His lips colliding into mine. His kisses were rough, but I didn't mind. His hands were picking up my sweater over my head. Leaving me with only my bra and leggings on.

He pushed me onto his bed. I lied there, watching him take off his t-shirt and skinny jeans. All he was wearing was his boxer briefs, with a growing bulge.

He looked down at my black leggings.

'Good thing I didn't bother putting underwear on this morning'

His soft, but rough fingers was pulling my leggings off. I lifted my lower back to help him out.

He gave me a surprised look. But then he grinned. I got down on both knees. His face is inches away from my heat. "God.. you take forever," I said. I was about to start pleasuring myself when he smacked my hand away.

"Don't touch yourself. Only I can." Then he started his magic. His tongue, collecting all my juices, felt amazing. I couldn't help but moan.

"This is a-amazing.." I said, I think I was getting too loud because he stopped and kissed me. But he did more than that, he stuck two digits inside me. He moved down to kiss my neck.

More digits came, I was so close. "Dan.. I'm so c-close." I said, my nails digging into his shoulders. "Cum for me."

Like he said the magic words, my walls contracted around his fingers.

I was coming down from my high, when he took off my bra. He massaged one breast has he was giving me hickeys on the other one and vice versa.

"Take off your boxers." I sat up, ready for my turn to pleasure him. "No need to pleasure me. It's all about you." He still stood up to take off his boxers.

His prominent member, hitting his stomach, while he was searching for a condom. When he finally found he quickly pulled it on.

He straddled me. His member teasing my entrance. He slowly put it in, giving me time to adjust. Once I gave him the signal to go, he thrusted slowly. Small moans escaped my lips.

"This is amazing.." Dan must've gotten a clue, his thrusts became faster. The whole bed was shaking, the headboard hitting the wall.

"God I'm so close," I said again. "So am I. Go first."

I released. My walls contracting around his member, made him released too.

We were a hot, exhausted, sweaty mess. Dan tossed the condom away. While we lied there, we talked about us and our relationship.

"I like you Y/N. I hope you like me too because the sex was amazing!" We both laughed. "I finally realized I like you too. So what does that call us?" I turned my body to face him. "Boyfriend and girlfriend." He brought his face towards mine and kissed me.

After we talked for a while we fell asleep right into each other's arms.

- Next morning -

"How was the first night?" Asked my mom, "great!" I said while looking at Dan.

'It's going to be a great week!'

---

Hope you enjoyed!

Like, comment and share with a friend!

Word Count: 1701 (highest one yet!)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.2K 262 24
❝you're mad. but all the best people are.❝ • Completed: May 14, 2016 •
124K 5.4K 43
[Book Two] "but i'm not done yet, falling for your fools gold."
118 3 2
I get together with Dan.
91.7K 1.3K 31
YouTube. Danisnotonfire. Amazingphil. Skye Ember. England. Hollywood. What happens when a dream becomes a reality. When barriers are broken. And the...