Shaky Ground

By tufano79

Dr. Edward Masen lived a lonely, miserable existence as an emergency room attending at Harborview Medical Cen... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Six

2K 68 6
By tufano79

Here we go again ... the plot bunny just couldn't stay away. Persistent little fucker. Originally, this began as a dream. When I woke up, I wrote down as much as I could, but it's morphed into something different.

Chapter Six

His hands were still holding Bella, cradling her head and rubbing her back. He could feel her tears. "Dr. Swan?" No response. "Isabella?" She burrowed closer. He blew out a breath, removing his gloves and hugged her. "Bella?"

She blinked, her mind a jumble. She was caged, but felt very safe. The cage also smelled very good, too. Blinking again, she saw she was on the floor in one of the trauma rooms, strong arms around her and a quiet hum gently caressing her ears. "Bella? Can you hear me?" She pushed back, shocked to see that her protector was none other than Dr. Asshole.

Who knew he could be sweet? Or have a heart?

"I'm sorry," she croaked, pushing away from him. He was muscular, that was for sure. "I don't know ... I'm sorry." She scrambled up and stumbled out of the trauma room. Edward watched her as she made her way to the doctor's lounge, her body trembling.

He got up, brushing his hands and grimacing at the damage to the room. He checked on the little girl, seeing she was being assessed by Dr. Hale. She asked Edward if he would assist her, but he couldn't since he was in charge in the emergency room. Rose nodded, rolling the girl out of the room. Edward checked on the other patients before heading into the doctor's lounge. He had the urge to check, to protect, the fragile and terrified Dr. Isabella Swan. Stepping inside, he saw her, curled up near the doorway and trying to calm down. He got down on the floor with her, cupping her cheek. "I think it's over, Isabella." She nodded, unconsciously pressing her cheek against his hand. A low rumble made the lockers vibrate. She shot up and Edward did something he never thought he'd ever do again.

He pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips to hers.

Bella was shocked, but melted against him, reveling in the softness of his mouth. He nipped at her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth. They broke apart, staring into each other's eyes. The earthquake stopped, but they both were still trembling. Edward crashed his mouth against hers, picking her up by the thighs. She moaned, her hands flying to his hair and locking her legs around his waist. He carried her away from the door, flipping the lock as he passed.

Pinning her against the wall near the lockers, he rolled his hips against her warmth. She felt his hardness. He was not a pencil-dick like she assumed. Dr. Asshole was packing.

Was he an asshole?

"Stop thinking," Edward growled.

"Not thinking, I'm impressed," she replied, rocking her hips. Edward smiled, a rare smile that lit up his whole face, but was filled with all things sexual and carnage. He kissed her again, his hands massaging her ass. Bella wanted to touch as well, but was limited to his hair since his body had sandwiched her between the wall and his muscular body. He bit down on her lip, causing Bella to gasp. He chuckled, kissing down her jaw and sucking on her ear while his hand slid underneath the patriotic scrub top. She tore the top from her body, revealing a red lacy bra.

"Fuck," Edward said, looking at her perfect tits. He cupped them, moving his mouth back to her neck and inhaling her sweet scent. Bella leaned back, her head thrown against the wall as her fingers tangled into his soft, messy bronze hair. His lips moved from her neck. "Do you want this?"

"This? Sex?" Bella panted. She kissed him, tugging his shirt out of his khakis. "Fuck, yes." He growled as he put her down, unbuckling his pants and pushing them over his hips. "I'm shirtless and you get to stay fully clothed?"

Edward smirked, tossing his shirt off and reaching into his wallet. He had a condom in there. He didn't know why, but it would seem that this was the reason. Bella gaped at him, biting her lip as she looked at his muscular torso. She untied her scrubs, sliding them down her long legs and she stood in front of him, wearing nothing but a red, lacy underwear set. Edward's eyes didn't know where to look. He appreciated her form, thinking she was sexy, lithe and sin incarnate. He pressed her against the wall, covering her with his body. "I'm not fully clothed, Isabella," he growled. He fisted his cock and she bit her lip. "Underwear. Pull them aside." She smirked, tugging her panties to the side and ran her fingers over her pussy. "Are you wet?"

"Yes," she said, staring into his eyes. He hooked her leg over his hip and his cock was pressed to her entrance. "Get the fuck in me, Masen." He thrust up, filling her completely. "Shit!"

"Fuck," Edward growled, shocked at how tight she was. "You weren't a ..."

She smacked him. "I wasn't. It's been a while," she snapped. "Were you?"

"What do you think?" Edward asked, picking her up easily and thrusting into her, rocking deeply inside her tight pussy. "God damn, you're so tight, Isabella. So, wet."

"Hmmmmm," she whimpered, her fingers rubbing her clit. He looked down, watching his cock disappear inside her. "I can't believe how big you are." Edward smirked, one of his hands cupping her ass and his other, massaging her breast. He leaned forward, kissing her lips and jerkily filling her. Her sounds, her whimpers, they were making him harder and he was lost in her body. Bella gasped, arching her back and pushing him further inside. "Fuck, so good. I'm going to come. Harder ... please!"

"Harder?" Edward growled. Bella nodded. He leaned back, his hips pushing against her and her wetness increased around him. He looked at her. Her eyes were closed and mouth was open. "Fucking come for me, Isabella. I can feel you squeezing my cock."

"M-M-M-Masen," she stammered, gasping as her pussy clenched around him. He bit back a roar, his body spilling into the condom. He kept moving inside her, until his hardness slipped out of her. He pressed his body to hers, lowering her legs and feeling her hot sweaty body against his. He stepped back, checking to make sure that Bella was okay. She righted her panties, holding her hair over her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Edward asked, removing the condom and tying it off. "I think that ..."

"I'm okay," she said, looking up at him. Her lips were swollen and eyes rheumy. "I'm ..." She tossed her hair up into a messy bun. "I'm sorry about turning into a fucking girl during that quake."

Edward smirked, picking up his polo shirt and tugging it on. He wrapped the condom in a napkin, tossing it into the garbage. "We have been having a lot and when you're not used to them, it's scary."

Bella nodded, pulling her scrubs back on and sitting down. "Nice distraction technique," she quipped, giving him her own smirk. Edward blushed, but he pressed his lips into a thin line. "Oh, come on. You just had your dick in me."

"I'm well aware, Isabella. I was there," he deadpanned. He ran a hand through his hair. "Some tips about earthquakes ..."

"Are we talking about earthquakes or earthquakes?" Bella snorted. Edward sighed. "Sorry. I think you fucked my filter out of my body. I'm assuming you're talking about what caused me to have a nervous breakdown."

"Correct," Edward said, his usual grim look reappearing on his face. "Protect the patients. It's not so bad when you're in the treatment rooms. In the trauma rooms, with the lights, x-rays and whatever, those can hurt the patients. I know it's unsettling."

"Unsettling is the understatement of the century," Bella said. "Look, I appreciate the pep talk about protecting the patients and your special calming injection, but I think I'm good. I have a patient I need to check on." She picked up her belongings from the ground and glared at him. She unlocked the door, tearing it open.

Edward blinked, shocked at how quickly that had fell apart. He sat down, his pants still undone and his hair looking like he'd been freshly fucked. He couldn't believe he'd just fucked her. Almost four years of celibacy and in a moment of weakness, feeling a woman in his arms, and he lost control.

What was I thinking? Edward growled, tugging his hands through his hair. Sitting up, he sighed. "Clearly, I wasn't. One-time moment of weakness. Never again." He tucked his shirt back into his khakis and went into the bathroom to clean up. When he got back onto the floor, he looked for Bella and saw that she had signed out, leaving for the night. A pediatric resident was on call, taking over her patients. Edward saw another attending, passed off his patients and left. He crawled into bed shortly after one in the morning, still focused on the feeling of Isabella felt wrapped all around him.

"Don't ... just don't," Edward hissed, closing his eyes. "She's the enemy, god damn it. A moment of weakness."

xx SG xx

"Bella!" Alice said, throwing her arms around her roommate. "Are you okay? I was with Jasper when it hit. I was going to spend the night, but I figured ..."

"I freaked out," Bella said, hugging her back but pulling back. She didn't want Alice to smell Dr. Asshole's cologne. "But, it all worked out." She pointed to her bathroom. "I'm going to shower. We had a fireworks explosion and I feel like sulfur is hanging off me." Alice arched a brow. "I'll talk to you when I'm clean, okay?" Bella turned to her friend and roommate. "I really appreciate you coming home. I know you probably wanted to ..."

"Bella, I love you like my own sister. Probably more than my own sister," Alice snickered. "We have more in common than Cynthia and me. I know that the quakes freak you out."

Bella smiled, giving Alice another hug before ducking into the shower. Bella stripped out of her clothes, seeing some light bruising on her hips from where Edward held her. She shuddered, remembering his long, thick cock pumping inside her and she shook her head. "What was I thinking?" she whispered. Turning on the water, she got some fresh underwear and loose pajamas. With a quick shower, Bella went back out to the living room. Alice was munching on some popcorn. "Give me some, girlie."

"Did you not eat while on shift?" Alice asked.

"I ate, but it's late and I'm hungry. Panicking works up an appetite," Bella quipped. So, does fucking. She took a handful of popcorn, throwing a few kernels into her mouth. "What did you do on your day off?"

"We spent the day at the firehouse. They had some big barbeque, until that explosion," Alice shrugged. "And then we had the series of quakes? Jasper decided to go in and I came home. I wanted to be here for you."

"Thanks, Ali," Bella smiled. "I know you're probably missing out on some fuckhot smexing ..."

"We already did that," Alice giggled. "In the locker room."

Oh, you're not the only one.

"Are you working tomorrow?" Alice asked.

"Late, same shift as today," Bella answered. "I'm going to take some Zzzquil and go to bed."

"If you need me, please, don't hesitate to wake me up. I'm on overnights for the next two weeks," she grumbled. "I'm going to stay up and sleep tomorrow afternoon, or something."

"I hate overnights," Bella snickered.

"Well, after I'm off my two weeks of overnight hell, we need another girl's night," Alice said. "I'm thinking mani/pedis and some cheesy girly movie. You game?"

"Yeah," Bella nodded. She turned, heading into her room and sliding between the covers. Her body was still on fire from that moment in the locker room. Edward was, at first, very sweet and understanding and then took control with that kiss. Something inside her jumped to life and she needed to be closer to him. He had the same reaction, fucking her to oblivion and making her forget her fears about what had just happened. He also made her feel alive. She came through penetrative sex. She'd never experienced that. Ever. "Fuck it," she hissed, removing her pajama bottoms and panties. She pulled out her faithful friend and ran it over her clit before plunging it into her pussy. She imagined Edward, his muscular chest, his powerful thighs and his sexy-ass smile as she came over and over again.

Her vibrator fell her hand and she looked out the window, her body twitching with residual aftershocks of her orgasm. With a sigh, her eyes drifted shut. It was the first night she dreamt of him ... Dr. Asshole, who wasn't really an asshole ... just a man who was hurting.

A/N: How about them apples ... or should I say, lemons? Talk about some smexy times between Bella and Edward. He was very sweet with her during the earthquake, but holding her awakened something in him and he just had to have her. Will this be a one-time thing? Or will it continue?

Leave me some loving! Thank you for reading! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.5K 176
Isabella Swan, an up and coming graphic artist, lived in the heart of the Gold Coast in Chicago. She was comfortable in her brownstone, left to her b...
21.8K 900 22
Isabella Biers had it all. A loving husband, two adorable children and the dream job. One night, however, changed everything. Bella had a spinal stro...
152K 5K 84
Bella Swan was dreading going back to her ten year high school reunion, over Valentine's Day Weekend, for Hillsborough High School. Her time in high...
11K 706 47
What happens when you think you have it all, only to find out it was all a lie. Edward Masen, a prized professional fighter, thought he had everythin...