Red like roses (Sexual Offend...

By NeoValentine-

COMPLETED This story is about an unnoticed girl, whose life turns around when her humanity is taken away from... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Chapter 2 - Mansion
Chapter 3 - First attack
Chapter 4 - Awful things
Chapter 5 - Trust issues
Chapter 6 - Guilty pleasure
Chapter 7 - Suspicious
Chapter 8 - Remember ?
Chapter 9 - Inside
Chapter 10 - New beginning
Chapter 11 - First day
Chapter 12 - Fighting back
Chapter 13 - Yearning
Chapter 14 - Hidden secrets
Chapter 15 - Immeasurable
Chapter 16 - Abomination
Chapter 17 - Waterfall
Chapter 18 - Practice
Chapter 19 - Distressed damsel
Chapter 21 - Homesick
Chapter 22 - Upcoming storm
Chapter 23 - Tempest
Chapter 24 - Trial
Chapter 25 - Evicted
Chapter 26 - Conflict
Chapter 27 - Invigorated
Chapter 28 - The golden hour
Chapter 29 - Predicament
Chapter 30 - Restless love
Chapter 31 - Falling sky
Chapter 32 - Solace
Chapter 33 - Audacity
Chapter 34 - Beloved gallows
Chapter 35 - Solace
Chapter 36 - Renovation
Chapter 37 - Well-tended
Chapter 38 - Intuition
Chapter 39 - Lover's quarrel
Chapter 40 - The abnormal
Chapter 0 - How it all started

Chapter 20 - Cold waters

537 13 1
By NeoValentine-

WARNING ! This chapter has NSFW / Lemon / Sexual content in it.

---

Two figures hit the waters hard, the surface almost ripping their skin out as they started slowly falling deeper into the unknown lake. It was dark, only the pale moonlight shining through the water to let them see what was around them and how close to the bottom they were.

Everything hurt in Amy's body. Every muscle felt like it had been torn apart, her body parts aching like she had just ran through thousands of knives that cut her skin open, yet there were no scars that were tingling against the cold water. Her mind was blank for a moment like she had a small concussion but when she was able to think straight and see where she was, the memories came flushing back. That's right. She was drowning. Both of them were drowning.

Offender gave no sign of live as his heavy body was pulled deeper into the endless sea, his blood coloring their vision red the deeper he fell to his fate. Amy tried to shake him hard, but no movement came from the man. His lips only parted, a few bubbles escaping from his blood covered mouth. The human tried to act fast before she couldn't hold on without air in her lungs any longer. 

The human tried to pull the man up to the surface, ripping him up from his jacket's collars that covered his neck but he was way too heavy for her to move. The unknown bottom of the dark lake was sucking him in and an option to leave the man and save herself at least came into the girl's head, but she shook it off. She couldn't just leave him. The faceless man had saved her, more than once. It wouldn't be right to not save him, or at least try to.

Amy wrapped her arms around the man tightly and pulled hard, kicking her feet as she tried to swim up, closer to the surface where she could breath, but it was useless. After every second it was harder to hold your breath and she swore her vision was darkening. The blood made the water look like roses, like the moon above them had turned red and colored the world under it with its true colors. A faint memory of something similar to this popped into her head, making her wonder where else she had been under water, covered in blood. It all seemed like the world was ending.

Amy moved her small hands to the man's face, holding him up as she looked at him like it was the last time she could get a glimpse of his non-existing facial features. She wished the last thing she would see before she would die was the man's smile, or literally anything else than his expressionless face covered up in blood. But wishes don't always come true. 

She could almost hear her own heart slowing down steadily, her vision getting so blurry that she couldn't see in front of her as it became harder to hold her breath. Even if she had some days when she had wished for this to happen, she couldn't help but feel sad that she couldn't get to do some things before she would leave this world. So many dreams and hopes she could still make happen if she just had the time, but now there was only room for one.

Their second kiss was very similar to their first one. Another's mouth was covered in blood, giving a weird metallic, salty taste to the kiss. And it happened in a moment where kissing someone would be the last thing you would do. 

Amy wasn't sure why she wanted to kiss him so badly. He wasn't a good man, not even close. But neither was she. She had killed someone with cold blood. But so had Offender. He had used, eaten and killed more people than she could even imagine. Being with him, feeling like this towards him was ... wrong. Yet Offender had been good to her, at least in her own eyes. Or maybe she was blinded with a teenage crush once again that she could not ignore any longer. The fact that she actually had grown to like him made her feel scared and stupid, even if she knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Yet this murdered was the only one who seemed to care about her, or at least pretended to care. He had healed her, made her feel things that no one else has and made her do things she thought she was never even capable of. He had been a shoulder to cry on and the only person who showed signs of affection and lust towards her, making her feel loved for once. Even if he didn't return her feelings, she was glad that he had been there for her, no matter what the reason to that was.

The mix of the water and blood tingled her lips but she refused to draw back now. There was something else there that made her hair stand up, not just from the cold water but from the kiss. She could faintly taste the man's original taste, if they even had one, and she tried to focus on that taste only, moving deeper into the last taste of life. The fact that they were both about to die didn't matter anymore and she only tried to enjoy the last seconds before she would faint and then slowly die. 

But suddenly everything felt just right. The human didn't feel like she was greeting death anymore and the water around them didn't feel so heavy and cold like it had before. She could catch air into her lungs again, like they were breathing mouth to mouth in order to survive. She opened her eyes for a second to realize her vision was more clear than it was before before she closed them again, not believing what was happening. Did she enter the gates of heaven already?

A slow movement could be felt against the human's side, then another one. A pair of muscular hands wrapped around her body weakly, pulling her close like it was the end of the world. 

Amy could feel the man's lips move against hers, first gently like a blow of air, then with more passion as Offender became more and more conscious, entering the scene. Their lips moved as one, tasting each other like they had never tasted anything so sweet before. Light came back into their lives, the constant darkness disappearing from around them, even if the blood stayed there. Both of their hearts started pounding again, fast, and their blood started circulating in their veins, making them feel alive once more. The endless water around them disappeared and there was only the two of them in this world, locking their lips together and holding each other close. Even so close to death, they had never felt more alive.

But even the good things had to come to an end. It was not possible to live under the water, no matter how hard you were breathing against someone's mouth, catching any glimpse of air that escaped the other's lips. 

A swim to the surface was no longer possible and with his last powers, Offender teleported them in front of the mansion that stood there quietly, completely unharmed. Quiet rushing air howled around the building, the heavy moss taking over the walls as the clouds blocked the moon behind them, the night becoming even more darker than it already was.

The two of them broke the kiss and separated from each other, both spitting out whatever was stuck in their throats. Amy gasped for air violently and started shaking from the cold air. Her white night dress was completely sticky against her and the only thing she felt was the cool air and the need to sit in front of a hot burning fire. 

When Amy was able to breath properly, she moved right back to the man to check how he was doing. The smallest scars were already healing by themselves, but the biggest one still colored his already black jacket darker from blood. Offender grunted and relaxed on top of the dry grass, once again looking like he wasn't here anymore. He became lifeless the second the human had parted away from him.

"Offender ! Can you hear me ?" Amy asked, panic taking over her as she moved her wet hair out of her way. She inspected the man, afraid that he either passed out again or actually died, but his chest was moving in a way that gave her a sure sign he was still breathing. She sighed out in relief and looked around for his brothers, knowing she was completely helpless when it came to healing wounds. If she had a knife, she would open her own throat and bleed, just so the man could drink it and heal. That's how his healing worked, right?

It gives me power. Their warmth - Their flesh and blood.

The forest was quiet so the human suspected that Zalgo and his little army had retreated after they had fallen from the cliff. Did the dark being really come here only because of her? She yelled out for help, and already in a few seconds she could see the three brothers approaching them from the woods, all looking quite exhausted from the fight.

"You look beautiful."

 Amy's thoughts were interrupted by the man's words and her eyes turned back to him. Offender was bleeding out, the grass turning red as his body was severely damaged and in need of good care, yet he was smiling like a fool. It was like just looking at the human was the best medicine he could have ever wished for. Amy smiled gently back at him, ignoring what he had said before to tell him that everything was going to be alright. When the rest of the brothers entered the scene, they silently gathered around Offender and carried the wounded man inside. Amy had immediately suggested a sacrifice from her side; she was ready to loose blood and flesh if it could help the man heal but Slenderman protested against it, saying that damage like this should be healed slowly and not in a rush. A small 'you have done enough' escaped his invisible lips silently and Amy was left alone, only to worry about the wounded man.

--

A few hours passed slowly. Amy was growing inpatient from all the waiting. She wasn't able to sleep after all this and the night started turning into a morning in front of her eyes, the sky turning soft orange as the sun was about to rise. After spending an hour in front of the fireplace, her access to see Offender had been denied, multiple times.

For some reasons the brothers didn't want her to see Offender right now, either wanting to protect her or wanting to keep something as a secret from her. It made her angry, but she tried to reason with them and believe they had their reasons to keep her away from this.

One by one the brothers gave human some company, mostly asking questions what had happened in the woods. Amy had to tell the same story three times, since the two other brothers were with Offender when the third one was asking questions. Amy remembered clearly the nightmare she had had that was like a vision from the future, what Offender had done for her and how he had saved her -again- and everything Zalgo had said to her. She stayed quiet about the kiss, still blushing since that was the only thing she kept thinking about.

Faint animal like howling and groaning could be heard from the other side of the mansion, the loud noises echoing through the hallways to her ears. She could hear different kind of objects being thrown against the wall and even the faintest sound of some kind of clothing being ripped came to her ears. She could only wonder what was happening there.

"What does Zalgo's words mean?" the human asked from Slenderman, who was the last one baby sitting her. 

"When his seventh mouth sings, the Earth will perish. None of us want that", Slenderman explained, his voice somehow irritated as he leaned against the wall, watching down to the human. He folded his arms and let out a sigh, turning his gaze away from the human to the direction where the others were. There have been few predictions of the world's end coming someday, but none of them never really happened. They were usually just threats to say to anyone who was doing some kind of a sin or just jokes that flew across the internet. Or they were just something people were waiting for to happen. Now knowing there really might be an end of the world scared the human, but she shook her head and tried to think of something else.

"Did he tell the truth about you and the others?" she asked, looking down to the ground. She had boldly told the brothers what she had heard of them, still knowing that Zalgo could have been lying to her. She knew about Splendorman's evil side already and the thought of Trender somehow helping the others do their 'bad things' had been on her mind before, but knowing that Slenderman kidnapped children made her feel even more terrified than she already was. The fact that there was something more behind Offender's shield than she already knew made the human skeptical, not just about him but about everything that was around her.

"Yes. But you already knew we aren't kind fairy tale characters", the tall man said, giving out a small chuckle like he had actually just joked. Amy only gave a small nod before looking back into nothingness. 

"It is your choice to trust us, Amy. We all have our secrets that we hide to keep you from going insane", the man explained. "But you should know that you won't get any kind of protection or love from Zalgo."

Amy looked up when she heard the word 'love'. She wanted to ask if she really did get protection and love from the brothers, but shut her mouth when she already knew that she did. How dumb she must be to not realize that these monsters cared for her at least for a little bit. If they didn't, she would be already dead.

"We want to protect you. That's why we go through all this trouble. You're part of our family, after all", the suited man finally sighed out, once again turning to look somewhere else like he was embarrassed of his own words. She gave out a small smile to the man who couldn't stand her before, but now called her family. Even if she was touched by his words, her smile faded as she asked :"Why can't I see him?"

Slenderman thought of right words to use carefully, but decided to tell her the truth without trying to make it sound pretty.

"Often when he is hurt badly or in need of ... what he needs", he started, for some reason not wanting to say 'in need of women' in front of the teenager. "He goes a little crazy. Destroys what ever is in front of him. He can't control it, so we usually wait it out. We didn't want you to see him like that."

Amy looked towards the direction where Offender was, listening carefully if he was still smashing things. But it was silent, too silent. 

"I want to see him."

Right when she had opened her mouth, Trender and Splendor where walking towards them, both looking quite exhausted. Trender's shirt had a small cut in it, but he didn't seem hurt since he was yelling by his own, since Splendor was too tired to listen.

"Look at this ! He made a hole in my shirt ! It will take a while to fix this goddamn thing", Trender shouted, making the human giggle a little.

"Hey, he calmed down a bit and went to take a bath. He's still crazy tho", the man with the crooked glasses said as he just walked past the human to his own room, leaving the mess behind to deal with it tomorrow. Splendorman laid his hand on the human's shoulder, asking if she was alright. He suggested that the human would change her clothes, since she was still wearing the night dress even if it had been completely wet a few hours ago. Amy just told him that she had bigger things to worry about than catching a little flu. 

"Like I said, I want to see him. Now", the red head demanded and almost gave no other options to the brothers. "Fine", Slenderman had finally muttered, clearly being the only one who saw the sparkles between the human and his brother, even if he didn't approve it very much.

Amy was taken to Offender's room with a knife, just in case, and she stepped inside, closing the door behind her. She was shocked to see the condition the room was in. Some people kept their rooms as tidy and clean as it could get, even if their life went like shit. It was like an attempt to retain some control in their life, a simple bluff to show everything was fine. Offender was not one of those people.

During his episode he had thrown the chair against the wall so many times that a small crack had appeared on the wall. There was glass on the floor, either from a mirror or a window, Amy wasn't sure but she made sure not to step on it with her bare feet. The bed sheets were ripped apart, clear markings of nails moving along every piece of fabric that laid on the ground. There was claw marks on the floor and the walls and the dull light that colored the room was flashing rapidly like it was about to break. Stains of blood covered the bed, a blurry pattern of blooming red flowers taking over the white sheets. Amy looked around and approached another door that was shut tightly, about to knock on it before she looked down at her feet. His clothes were there.

Amy knocked strongly against the door, holding tightly into the small knife she had been handed to before opening the door slowly, stepping inside the bathroom.

The bathroom was almost untouched, only some towels were laying on the cool ground. Offender sat on the tub, water overflowing so much it was taking over the floor, some weak soap bubbles covering his body like a piece of clothing. Amy moved a hand in front of her eyes, clearly embarrassed to see the creature completely nude, only white clouds of soap lather covering his private parts. She gave a faint 'sorry', but the man only stared at her, no expression seen on his face. For a moment she had hoped that his episode was over, until the man revealed a line of sharp teeth as he smirked. 

"Wanna join me?"

"I have a knife", she only whimpered out. Why did they give her a knife? Did they really think that the man would hurt her and she needed to protect herself? The way he looked like did make her want to run away, but she only pressed herself to the door, holding her knife up. Maybe this is what Slenderman wanted. He granted her wish to see him and also used her as a sacrifice to the man, who needed something to calm himself down. Tearing the apartment down was never enough.

"Didn't know you liked knife play", the man said to her. Amy had no idea what it even was.

"If I join you, you won't hurt me?" she asked, putting her weapon down slowly. Offender only shook his head as an answer, but his wide smirk gave a whole different answer to her. But Amy ignored it and moved closer to the bathtub, bravely stepping inside and sitting down at the other end of the tub, far away from the man as possible. Not like there was much room anyway. 

"You can come closer than that, I don't bite", the man smiled. "Unless you want to."

"You're quite ... exposed", Amy said, holding her legs to her chest as a protection. Her dress was sticking against her body once again, and since it was white she was afraid the man would see her undergarments and more through the dress. 

"Not the first time I'm 'exposed' in front of a woman, darling. Come here", he almost ordered. Not wanting to anger him and cause another attack to happen, she moved closer, but only a little bit. The man only smirked to this move.

"Hmm, that shy?" he said and laughed, moving his hand over his lips as he found the human and her actions quite entertaining, biting down gently as his finger had entered his mouth. Amy hated and loved being teased at the same time. She moved closer and sat right between the man's legs, way too close to what was between them in her taste, trying to make sure she wouldn't touch anything that was inappropriate to touch. Because of how nervous she was feeling, the red head started giggling and had to hold her hand over her mouth to calm down. She still kept holding onto the knife, but moved her hand over her legs carefully so she wouldn't stab the man accidentally. 

"H-how are you feeling?"

"Like shit, but I'll get over it", came the man's answer, calmly like the wind. He asked the same question from the human, which came as a small surprise to her, and she said that she was fine, minus the fact that she might get a flu because they had a little night swim. The man chuckled at her joke and the human could relax a little more. The memory of what happened under the water filled both of their heads and suddenly the smallest piece of comfort disappeared from the human.

"You kissed me", the man broke the silence. His face was now more serious, only waiting for another reason to reveal his teeth with a smirk. Amy just nodded slightly and looked down to her legs, only to remember that down there there was something she yet didn't want to see so she moved her head up and looked somewhere else, ending up staring at a boring wall. The human wanted to move up and ran out of the bathroom, but instead she waited to hear the man's reaction, afraid that he wasn't very happy about her actions for some reason. But Offender chuckled and said : "You're not so shy after all~."

"You're not mad?" 

"Why the fuck would I be mad? I'm the happiest I've ever been."

Amy couldn't stop playing with her red hair that fell over her shoulders, almost shaking as she blushed red like a tomato. She was so nervous, her heart thumping out of her chest as she wasn't sure what to do. The weapon was moved over her chest where it was sure it wouldn't cut anybody and she played with the knife a little, biting her lip. 

Offender could only smile widely when he saw how much the human was trembling. He thought the human was extremely cute when they were shy like this, completely shut like he would have to force her open to him. He grabbed the girl's wrist and moved the armed hand over the bathtub, telling the human to let go of the knife. She was only shaking as the man pulled her arm more, closer to him in hopes she would fall over him and drop the knife to the floor where it wouldn't come into their way.

"Did they send you here so I could use you? Then I guess that's what I'll do", the man said silently, moving his right arm around the human and pulling her even closer. The human's body was aching when she tried so hard to not touch the man, feeling too embarrassed to give in, even if every touch made her shiver like crazy.

"Offender, I ... I've never ... " she muttered something on her own, not even able to form clear sentences. The man smirked. "Don't worry, I won't do much", he said with a cool tone, moving his fingers along the girl's back, making her shiver under his touch. 

"I'll teach you everything", Offender said with a husky voice as he moved closer to the girl's exposed neck, giving a few kisses to her skin as he caressed her backside, trying not to move down there, not just yet. Secretly the red head wanted to fall into the feeling and just enjoy whatever was coming, but she felt so exposed in front of him, even if she was wearing a dress that covered just enough of her. No, it was different kind of feeling of 'being exposed'. She cursed as she fought back tears, moving her free hand on top of her mouth again as she shook violently, getting the man's attention. 

"Am I even good enough for you?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head like she was asking herself what the fuck was she even asking. She felt like an idiot, yet her voice had been so heartbroken that the man had stopped any moves he was making on her and just stared at her. Amy looked somewhere in the wall's that surrounded them, not able to bring herself to look at the man that sat in front of her. 

"Y-you could have someone better than me. Someone more beautiful, skinnier", the girl looked down at her body, breaking down when she had said the word 'skinny' like it was some kind of a curse. Feeling ashamed of herself, she wanted to hide from the man's gaze, unable to do so in such a position. 

"S-someone who doesn't hurt you this much", she continued and dared to move her free hand to touch the spot where the man had been impaled. There was a bandage around his body, that didn't do much when it was covered in blood and soap water. Too many times the man had saved her and hurt himself in the progress and she felt so much guilt for bringing so much pain to someone without even meaning to. 

Offender removed his hand from the girl's back and grabbed her other hand too, moving it to cup his face as he called out for the human, trying to get her attention. He was not in the mood for this. He needed to eat some meat, or have sex with somebody to heal himself and get him out of this episode that was still pouring inside of him. He needed to rip something apart. When the red haired girl finally dared to look at the creature, he gave her the gentlest smile he could give.

"You are ... more than enough. I love everything about you."

He hated using the word 'love', when he didn't even know the meaning of it. 

"But you almost died because of me", Amy protested, his words almost going to deaf ears. But even so, a weird warm feeling filled her from the inside that made her feel slightly better about herself.

"And I would die for you again, for fucks sake. It was my choice to help you, so it's my fault for getting my ass beat", the man told her, small anger in his voice yet some deep meaning was hidden behind it like he was serious about his words. Amy looked at the injured man, still feeling guilty how hurt he was because of her. She was too tired to fight about this right now, too tired to really give a damn if she was insecure or not, causing too much trouble or not. She felt hot and bothered for some reason, like she had been injected with some kind of a love truck that made her feel high.

"Fine. I won't do anything you don't want me to do. But let go of the knife if you are fine with me touching you", Offender said and moved his hands away from the human and laid them to the edges of the tub like they were arm rests of a cozy chair.

Amy thought for a while on what to do. Everything was happening so fast in her taste, and she has always been the kind of person who likes to go slow. Offender was completely the opposite and she knew there was no going slow with him. Fear of what might be coming took over her, making her shake slightly, looking down as she bit her lip.

Yet she yearned to be touched. Loved. Especially by a man she had grown to have a crush on, just because he has been the only one to ever show such affection towards her. And she hated herself for falling for such a trick, falling for a man who probably didn't feel the same way as she did. But Amy was young and there was a change she would die any day. It's what she secretly wanted, but at the same time it felt like there was no choice anyway.

The sound of a small piece of metal hitting the bathroom floor filled the room, the rattling echo going on for a second before the knife laid silently on the cool tile floor. A sign of consent. 

Offender pulled her close, locking their lips together with passion, running his right hand around the girl's back as the other hand grabbed her hair, messing it with his fingers. Amy tensed from every touch that felt like a lot more, her body completely pushed against the man. She did her best to kiss the man back even with her inexperience, following the other's movements as much as possible, careful not to use her teeth. She slowly dared to wrap her arms around the man's neck where they could reach, tasting his lips that attacked her with such passion that made her whimper. A few muffled moans came out as the man asked for entrance with his tongue and the feeling of their tongues dancing together was already too much for the human that she thought she would faint from the heat.

Amy broke the kiss when she could feel a pair of hands lifting her dress up, exposing her lower body as both of Offender's hands moved over her ass, grabbing the thick meat that made the human gasp quite loudly. She moved her hand again over her mouth, but the man moved his other hand away from her bottom and grabbed the girl's hand, looking at her with a monstrous gaze that made chills run over her whole body.

"Don't even try to stay quiet. I need to hear every sound that escapes from you", he breathed out heavily, the girl giving the tiniest movement from her head that resembled a nod. Offender moved his lips to the girl's neck as his right hand moved to her shoulder, slowly moving the top of the dress down to show her budding breasts. His other hand was still at her bottom, a gentle kneading being performed down there that made the human shudder, gasping out for air. His hot blow of breath tickled against her skin as the man moved more down from her neck to her chest. The faceless monster cupped her breast, fondling it for a few seconds before taking the pink nipple between his lips, sucking and licking it until it was completely hard. 

Amy let out a shuddering moan, not sure where she should put her hands and where not, so she just laid them over the man's shoulders, sometimes grasping the edge of the bathtub when the burning sensations felt like they were too much for her. Her positive reactions were a sign to the man that he could move on to something bigger.

"Open your legs", he ordered, this time trying not to sound too threatening. Deep inside he didn't want to hurt her, at least too much. "Don't wanna force you into anything."

Amy looked at the man, confusion in her eyes when she heard those words. Was this really the same man she knew or was this another side of him she had not yet seen? She could see him as a man who would do anything to get what he wanted, but now he still kept asking for entrance, like he was afraid of something. Afraid of hurting her, maybe. It gave her hope, made her feel a little better when he didn't treat the human like just another woman in need of a 'one night thing'. Maybe she was something more than she thought she was.

The red haired girl opened her legs as much as possible, her plump thighs shaking as the man's hand left her bottom alone and moved down to the front where her entrance was hidden. He rubbed her through her underwear, the contact already making her give out a moan. The man looked at the human under his touch, completely red, hair going in front of her face and her body shaking under every movement the man made. She was a fucking mess and he hadn't even started.

He rubbed her for a moment, enjoying the sigh that was in front of him before moving his hand inside her soft undergarments, feeling her hot flesh for the first time. He could feel she was wet, even with the water mixed into the feeling and he moved one of his fingers over her clit, giving it a few rubs to see the girl's reaction.

And god, did he love the sight. The young human completely melted into him, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face to his neck, panting heavily as her hips thrusted against his hand, silently begging for more. He smirked and gave light kisses to her neck and shoulder, where ever he could reach with his mouth, a full smirk painting over his face.

Offender buried his index finger slowly inside her, the girl's hips shaking hard from the small friction. She was tight, like a virgin. It made him wonder if he's the first one to even touch her like this.

"Such a big girl, but such a tight, little hole", the man whispered into her ear, hearing a shuddering moan as an answer that made his smirk grow wider. He moved his finger deeper inside of her, amazed how untouched her hole was, trying to imagine what it would feel like when he himself was buried inside of her. He then moved another finger inside, slowly as possible when he noticed that even that made the human gasp for more air, her legs almost closing as a sign of discomfort. 

"Relax", he commanded, giving out comforting kisses and caressing her back, trying to calm her down. He couldn't believe how tight she was. It would take a while to fit himself inside of her. But the man had his own aura around him, that made the women more open to him, the intercourse less painful as it really was, every touch more sensitive and hot. And it was working on her too, luckily.

When he was finally able to fit both of his fingers inside, he enjoyed the warmth that radiated from the human's body before moving them inside and out slowly. He desired to do more, to go more rough but the small, more human side of him told him to go slow with the girl. But he wasn't able to go too slow, not in a moment like this when this was exactly something he needed.

His experienced fingers worked on her as his thumb moved over her clit again, rubbing the sensitive flesh as his two fingers moved inside of her. Amy was now more open than closed; she was able to give out soft moans without trying to hide her sounds of pleasure and her legs weren't trying to close again. Instead, she opened herself more as much as possible, moving her hips against the man's fingers to create more friction. She could feel herself growing closer to the edge, her body shaking rapidly from every touch the man gave him. Her nails were burying themselves into the man's pale skin, not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough to make the man growl and attack the girl's neck. He gave loving kisses to her neck but then he bit down gently, making sure he wouldn't draw out any blood. That gave the last needed sparkle for the human as she tossed her head back, only exposing her neck more for the man.

"Oh god, I'm gonna --", was the only thing Amy was able to whimper out before giving out a breathless shout as she was cumming, leaking the man's fingers as her body shook violently. Water splashed over the edge to the floor from the waves that their movements created. Offender still kept touching her sensitive part, rubbing small circles with his thumb and the human's body tried to move away from him when the pleasure was too much to take, her hips trembling crazily as moans escaped from her throat. Before she was breaking down, she moved her hand to grab the man's wrist and holding it tightly as possible, begging for him to stop.

Amy laid her head against the man's shoulder, breathing hard as she tried to recover from what had just happened, her cheeks and even her ears flushed completely red. Offender smirked widely, feeling more alive now and wrapping his arms around the round human, petting her head in order to calm her down from the ecstasy.

"Just touching you would wake me up from the dead~", Offender purred to her ear, his breath tickling against her skin. Amy gave out a small laugh before she was finally able to sat up more, removing a few strands of hair from her face as she smiled awkwardly to the man. 

"That was my, uhh", she tried to say something, but was too embarrassed to really get anything out.

"First time?" the man answered for her. Amy gave out a small nod, cheeks flushing even more red as she laughed in embarrassment, putting her dress back on to cover her exposed chest. No one had seen her body like that in years and the human wasn't sure if she should feel relieved or even more paranoid when someone had seen her body she hated so much.

Their moment was interrupted with a knock on the door, both of them turning quickly to look at the wooden doorway. They sat silently for a moment, too afraid to move or say anything. But then Splendor's soft voice echoed from the other side of the door, trying to ask what was happening there. 

"Nothing, we're fine", she shouted to him, cursing inside her head. He didn't hear them, did he?

"But I heard something and got worried ..", Splendor whimpered out. He did hear them, but apparently not much to understand what was happening.

"You didn't hear shit", Offender shouted at his brother, startling him when they heard him stutter something about their privacy before running out of the room, a pair of footsteps slowly fainting away, disappearing somewhere far away.

"He's gone", Amy sighed out, allowing herself to breathe again. She made once more sure that her chest was covered again and that the dress wouldn't fall down -since the man had almost ripped it down in excitement-. Amy ran her hand through her thick red hair once again and looked down, noticing that the soap that was covering the monster's body was almost gone completely. She quickly slapped her hands in front of her eyes, trying to prevent herself from seeing anything that she wasn't allowed to see.

"No need to be so shy, you can take a peek", the man chuckled as the human slowly stepped outside of the bath, more water falling to the soggy ground.

"No way", she giggled out nervously, grabbing the only towel that wasn't completely wet to dry herself.

"I can see through your dress, so I only thought it was fair", the faceless man said and the girl looked down at her body, the dress sticking into her body tightly. She quickly covered herself with the towel, feeling ashamed and embarrassed at the same time. But for some reason she was able to laugh it out.

"You're an idiot", she giggled out and went down on her knees next to the bathtub, looking at the man with a soft smile. She was glad she didn't feel any kind of regret of what had just happened and she was surprised how relaxed she was about it. Offender moved his hand out of the tub to the girl's hair, petting her like she was a puppy.

"I like seeing you on your knees."

"I'll take my leave now", Amy said to him, first with a serious tone but soon a cocky smile took over her face and she laughed.

"Change your clothes or you will actually get the damn flu", Offender said to her. Amy nodded to him and moved up to leave the bathroom. She would have to walk across the halls with a wet dress and a towel around her, giving a clear sign that she had joined the man in the tub, but that didn't matter. 

Maybe things weren't so bad here after all.

-- 

Heya! This chapter is extra long because of reasons. Many of you don't know that the reason I update so much is because this story has been already written. I first wrote it in my sketchbook and now I only rewrite it and publish it here. But now after this chapter I have to write from my own head (since in my sketchbook I had already started writing the ending, but I want to add more stuff here before this ends). So sorry if after this I don't update so often anymore. But I will try to, there is still like four weeks left of summer. But it has been fun writing this fanfiction, even if not that many people read it.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 704 25
Slender despises humans. After getting one as a 'pet' he makes her life a living hell. Despite this she survives her troubles with help from Sexual O...
7.5K 54 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...
2K 87 24
I (poorly) edited the cover lol ajkfdjacnjecgb Written in Toby's p.o.v unless stated otherwise. In this version most of the Creepypasta characters li...
276K 7.1K 31
y/n is the daughter of Offenderman. Her uncle, Slenderman, has a bad feeling that something will happen to y/n. So he packs the Pastas up and stays a...