The Destiny's Game-DPO 2

By Abha3006

You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me... More

Prologue-Destiny Speaks
Meet The BAD Boy
A Different Girl
The Challenger
The Cursed Angel
A Bond Made By Destiny
That First Look
Far Yet Close
Destiny's Pawns
Beautiful Coincidences
We Meet Again...
The Bonds
Love ...Care...Lust
Pain...Hurt ...Confusions
Decision To Be Brave
Trust...Obsession...
The Change In The Story
Growing Darkness
A Date...A Deceit
The Clash
Repentance...Pain
Reconciliation
Disruptions
Melting Ice Queen
Crumbling Walls
His World
Love
Silent Confession
The Stubborn Juliet
Bunny's Tiger
The war with Fear
Love Conquers All
Beauty is The Beast
Thirst for Revenge
Fight for Love
The Ghosts of Past
Declaration Of War
Countdown
The Enemy Strikes
Finally Free
Walking Away..
Broken Beads
The End of The Dark Night
Reconciliation
Epilogue
Author's Note

Connecting Dots

4.9K 332 49
By Abha3006

Destiny; ''What you get has a reason, what you give too has a reason''

Melhotra House

Radhika crushed the news paper reading the news of her aunts accident during the jail riot. ''Who could have done that, I wanted that female alive . I wanted her to suffer, watch her son die . The way I watched my family die. Now he will be alert . ' Radhika thought and dialled Arjun; ''I want to meet you now '' 

Neil smiled reading the news, he wanted Saral to know that he was way more powerful than he could imagine. Neil used his power to create the riot in the Jail, after the joggers park attack. He had given the instructions to fatally wound Saral's mother but not kill. He was keeping her alive, he knew Radhika will let go things only when she watches the culprit  going through the same pain. Neil was lost thinking on next course of action , his thoughts were broken by sound of Radhika's zooming car driving out of mansion; ''Should never have taught her driving '' Neil grabbed his keys and ran down to follow his birdie

Mehra Mansion

Arjun was recalled the attack in joggers park and then the incident where Radhika acted fainting. He wanted her safe , his heart sank thinking she was in danger. Arjun typed Mishra Murder case on search engine , he wanted all details on her. As Arjun started reading he realised what pain Radhika went through during her stay at her relatives place. He took a deep breath ; 'this is just the polished version of your trauma, I can't even imagine the pain you went through . Forgive me Radhika for reminding yo of him' Just then his phone buzzed. It was Radhika, Arjun blinked and then answered. She ordered him to meet her and disconnected . Arjun groaned ; ''the more I am trying to run, the more life is throwing you at me. Just great''

Sam walked around looking for Nandini all over the mansion, she asked the on of the house staff and they directed her to the Akshay's office. Sam was about to push the door but voices inside made her change her idea of going in. ''Akshay Sam loves Neil, why are you so against it''

''Becuase I want her to stay away from Radhika. That girl is mentally sick, who knows she might harm Sam the way she tried harming Arjun.'' Akshay replied . Sam winced, she wanted to counter him so bad. ''Akshay , we both know who was at fault. You should be thankful that Melhotra's didn't file a case against Arjun'' Nandini retorted

''That's because they feared world will know of their daughter's madness'' Akshay sounded irritated. Nandini smirked; ''They aren't , you are scared. You are scared that Sam will know about Dilip and will never leave Radhika's side. Its because of Radhika's dad that Sam is alive.  that day when Ankit 's car met with an accident on the highway, no one stopped to help them . It was Dilip Mishra who stopped there to help our family. He was the one who didn't  wait for police. He was the one who pulled out our little Sam from that that damaged vehicle. ''

Akshay banged the book down; ''Yes, I am scared . If Sam knows this, she will feel indebted to Radhika and will go beyond limits . I want Sam to stay away from that family, that girl. I feel danger is that girl's best friend. '' Akshay turned to his wife . ''Nandini, ask Sam to stay away from Radhika and her family .this is final'' Sam leaned her head back on the wall feeling drained , dragging her feet she walked back to room. 

Sam fell on her bed, thoughts moments all started clouding her mind. Sam balled up , she didn't had much memories of her parents. Akshay Nandini never made her feel alone. For Sam they were her parents , she never wanted to go against them. But breaking Radhika's heart was impossible and after hearing the complete truth it was impossible.  

Sam turned on her back; 'your father saved me. You lost him. We met , we became friends. This was written, destined . Your father saved my life and now Its my turn to return the favour. Come what may I won't leave your side. I won't break your heart. ' Sam closed her eyes taking a deep breath she closed her eyes. Now she cared less who wanted what. All she knew was that she would follow her heart.

Joggers Park

Arjun paced around in the jogger's park, looking at his watch time and again. Pulling his phone he tapped Radhika's no. Just then he was turned around with a jerk; ''you told Sam about that incident''

''No I didn't , why would I'' Arjun replied confused. Radhika started fiddling with her fingers. She looked disturbed. Radhika sat on the nearby bench and gripped  the stone bench hard. ''then who did this'' She asked herself Arjun sat next  to her; ''Who did what, tell me''

Radhika browsed on her cell phone and showed Arjun the news; ''This, someone planned it, now Saral would go all alert .  He will hurt my family. '' Arjun saw her fidgeting , he kept his hand on her shoulder; ''it can be coincidence too. If not, whom do you doubt''

As realisation dawned her eyes went wide''AD. I think he knows of that colour incident. He will be so angry that I hid it from him'' She sobbed like a toddler. Arjun smiled, he found her super cute. Arjun knelt infront of her,he wiped her tear; ''Go tell him, he deserves to know everything. ''

''I wanted them to be safe , I now after this he will hurt my family. '' Radhika sniffed once; ''I am not scared of getting hurt or die. But I can't stand them hurt. I can't lose them'' Radhika broke down, Arjun felt a strong pain grip his chest. Cupping her cheeks he lifted her face to meet his eyes; ''No one can hurt you, I won't let them. I promise''  Radhika stared into his eyes stunned at his admission, fear worry took a back seat in her mind. His eyes had only concern for her . Arjun planet a peck on her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling it up. Arjun gently pulled her to his chest and Radhika readily leaned on it; ''I should tell AD right? Arjun nodded; ''You are brave Radhika, you have all of us'' Radika smiled a little

Neil watched all from distance. At one point he was ready rip Arjun apart and scolded Radhika for hiding something from him. But when Arjun suggested her to speak to him. He moved back, but it hurt that she didn't share with him. His Birdie was growing, but he wasn't ready to lose his best friend. Neil walked back to his car, but waited for Radhika to to get into hers. He followed her till she reached home and then drove off. Neil messaged Sam, he needed someone to speak to. No one other than Sam could understand him right now.

Zubin's House

''Why can't you just hear me out for once Kritika'' Zubin literally barked over the phone. Krtika replied equally irritated; ''Becuase, I don't want to I asked you to stay away. But you seemed to have no self respect''

''Ha!'' Zubin gave a sarcastic scoff; ''Only you were that important, but its isn't about you its about Radhika. Someone attacked her, I think she isn't going to tell her family. Do it if you can. It looks serious to me.'' After detailing on the incident  he disconnected Kritika was left a little stumped . She couldn't decided who to share with Sam or Neil. Or just let it be as Radhika herself hid it from her family. Taking a deep breath she first message Zubin an apology for not listening. thinking about it deeply she decided to speak to Sam.

Beach Cafe

Sam looped her arm around Neil's ; ''Neil she just wants to keep you away from all the problems . Understand her point of view''

''you think she can handle all this alone? what if he gets hurt again'' Neil replied little hurt. Sam pulled his cheek; ''Why do you think she can't? Neil she way more stronger than you think. Somehow I feel this feeling of keeping her family safe is giving her strength to come out of that shell. Neil , she can never leave you behind''

''She is the only friend I ever had, rest were just opportunist. All these 4 years she became my world, now I feel she doesn't trust me enough'' Sam found Neil really cute, being so emotional. She pecked his cheek; ''Go and question her , you will feel good after getting some punches from her.'' Neil smiled, Sam got a call from Kritika who narrated her what exactly happened . Sam turned to Neil; ''Someone threw red colour on Radhika, she acted getting affected by it. But actually she was fine. Neil she is coming out of all that. Isn't it great  ''

''It is and that big brain of hers is moving in a nasty direction. She is using herself as a bait'' Neil rubbed his forehead. ''But why would someone do that'' Sam questioned

Neil raised his eyes up; ''He is trying to scare her, make her lose the sanity. I  have to find him now'' Sam gripped his arm; ''who?'' Neil met her eyes; ''her cousin, Saral. He has walked  free'' Sam thought; ''we need to be extra careful then'' Neil smiled watching concern his her eyes. Looping an arm around her waist he lifted her chin up with other hand; ''You are the most beautiful soul I have ever met'' Sam smiled; ''And custom made for you''  Neil pulled Sam into his grip; ''You are my world '' Sam kissed the exposed skin of his chest , inhaling his scent. They both stood lost in each other's arms, oblivious to the pair of eyes studying them. ''You hurt my mother , I hurt your loved ones and this one is really pretty.'' Saral helped himself up using the clutch . Limping he walked out of the place. 

Melhotra House

Neil did not speak to Radhika during the dinner, he kept to himself. Radhika kept tilting her head in every direction to get a view of his face. But he kept dodging it. He was upset. Neil quickly left the table stating he had headache. After finishing her dinner , Radhika picked up an oil bottle from her dresser and moved to Neil's room . She knocked , but heard no response. Radhika moved in and found Neil staring at the dark sky . Radhika stood next to him keeping her elbow on his shoulder she teased;, ''its a new moon night . For your moon you can make a video call'' Neil removed her hand moving to his bed, he started playing with his mobile. Radhika hopped behind him and started massaging his scalp. Neil shrugged her hands away; ''I want to be alone''

Radhika understood, she sat on the floor right infront of him; ''AD, I am sorry. I know I should have . But I just didn't wanted to bother you anymore . You have already done enough'' Neil watched her face and then scoffed; ''Fine then, just leave. from now you don't meddle with my issues and I won't with yours . Good night'' Radhika rolled her eyes; ''I think we should switch rolls, how about I adopt you grumpy kid'' Neil just ignored, Radhika stomped and then pulled his hair hard; ''Ouch! leave, are you crazy''  Radhika kept pulling his hair till he overpowered her . Neil locked her wrists in his fist; ''Crazy cow''

''Yes I am crazy, this is why I am getting treated and this why you keep worrying about me'' Neil stopped, he pulled her into a hug; ''You are not crazy, I am sorry'' Radhika smiled; ''I know I am super smart, look how easily I made you apologise when it should be me apologising'' Neil pulled her cheek ; ''You could share with Arjun and not with me. And Arjun, couldn't you find someone better to confide''

Radhika smiled, making him sit she took his hands into hers; ''he was there when it happened. And about not telling you. I have a reason'' Neil gestured her to elaborate. ''AD, you hurt his mom. Now he will target you and all dear to you. I just wanted all the others safe''

''You think if you hid this he wouldn't ?'' Neil argued. Radhika sat next to him; ''Its not just about Uncle  Aunty and you. Its about Sam too, now you pulled her too. He was planning to hurt only my family , but you jumped in between and now you too are his target just like me. Neil he is a criminal, he thinks I am in a bad state of mind and can't do what happened in the prison. So there are just 2 options you or Uncle and now you both are in his list. To hurt you, he might hurt Sam'' 

''You are thinking too much'' Neil wanted to brush it off. Radhika turned; ''No AD, I am thinking like him. I know what he thinks, I want to be ready for his next attack'' 

''I will kill him the day I find him'' Neil was angry. Radhika smiled; ''Nah! Death relives you off all pain agony. He will live, he had been with that broken leg. But he didn't realise he had so much left in that body to be broken , destroyed. One at a time'' Neil followed her eyes, they started dark maniacally. Neil hugged from behind; ''What ever we do, it should be together'' Radhika smiled bringing the softness back in her demure. ''yes AD and Birdie as one team''

Mehra Mansion

Arjun had been reading a lot on PTSD, he thought of Radhika's contrary behaviour. He wanted to help. Arjun kept thinking; 'how would it be to see you smile with a content heart. How it would be to find you little mischievous' . Closing his eyes he recalled her eyes and then the incident struck his mind. 'I have to get all details on this convicts, may be I can do something to keep you safe. to end your pain and that would be my real repentance'  Arjun recalled how she smiled , pulling her lower lip under her frontal teeth.  Opening his eyes he smiled wide; ''you are cute like a Bunny. Bunny my cute little Bunny. I won't let anyone harm you.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it . now Saral has one more enemy which he is unaware of. Votes and comments please. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 549 20
βπ’πžπžπ€π’π§π  𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
217K 13.1K 108
( Not Edited ) (MY 2nd FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) First Book - Fall in Love In this story it will also reveal that the hero loves someone and heroine...
12.8K 779 27
Love that binds two people together is altogether a different feeling. Bt what if you fall for the person you never thought of.... This is a story o...
467K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...