Take Me Away.

By Harley_babyxo

"This isn't where I belong, this will never be home. Take me away." More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.

Chapter 5.

41 1 3
By Harley_babyxo

"Miss Ashley, it's time to wake up. It's your first day of your new school." Edward woke me up. I look at my phone and it's 5:30 A.M.

"Okay, I'm awake." I throw the comforter off of me and I stretch. I don't remember falling asleep last night.

Edward was standing by the door. "Breakfast is ready." Then he left.

''Well good morning to you too." I mumbled. He always seems like he's in a bad mood or something, I don't even know.

I rub my eyes and head down to the dinning hall to get some breakfast before getting ready for school.

I enter the dinning hall and Lillian and Simon are having coffee.

"Good morning darling." Simon greeted me.

"Morning guys." I sat in my usual spot and started to eat. I realized there was other plates set out and I could hear running around from up.

"Is someone else here?" I asked looking up.

"Yes." Simon said annoyed. "The boys."

"Are they going to school too?"

"Yes but they go in disguises and they'll sound different. They also aren't addressed by their real names."

"Oh." I finished eating.

"I'm going to get ready now, what time are we leaving?"

"Well, I was think that today you should take the bus with the boys. I'll drive you to the bus stop and that'll be around 6." Lillian said.

"Okay." I went back upstairs and the boys were in the hall.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked making them jump.

"You're already awake?!" Louis asked.

"Uh yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Well you ruined it!" He stormed off to his room.

"He'll get over it." Harry smiled.

I walked passed everyone else and went into my room.

I looked through some of my new clothing and decided on wearing VS legging yoga pants and a long sleeve white shirt with PINK in the center of it.

I took my clothing and went into the shower.

****20 MINUTES LATER****

I was done with my shower and I got dresses. I put some socks on and decided to wear tall chestnut Uggs I got yesterday, I ended up folding them down so the fur was showing. I dried my hair and I put it up in a messy bun.

I did my makeup which consist of eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and white eye shadow along with a tinted chapstick.

I spritzed perfume of and decided on a VS sweatshirt for today but I threw on my North Face over that.

As I'm touching up I hear my phone buzz.

From: Mum

You guys are going to have to walk to the bus stop today. Got called into work early. Lunch is on the counter, see you later. Have a good day!

I look at my phone and it's 5:50. We should get going.

I grab my phone and I head down to the dinning hall and grabed my lunch bag and placed it into my bag.

I hear the boys enter the room.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. So what am I suppose to call you guys?" I asked.

"My name in school is Nick." Niall said.

"Then Louis is Larry, Liam is Lee, Zayn is Zach, and Harry is Marcel."

"Okay, I'll try to remember that." I smiled.

''Let's get going then!" Niall smiled and we headed out the door down to the bus stop.

"It's really cold." I said shaking.

We were already at the bus stop. "Oh come here." Niall said.

I went over to him and he wrapped his arms around me. He was so warm and he smelt so good. About a minute later, I was instantly warm.

"Thanks Niall." I smilled and he winked. Awkward.

About 30 seconds later the bus came and I sat in the front, the first seat I saw.

Every minute or so the bus driver picked up kids. Nobody sat in the front except me. I didn't mind it much honestly, I'm not very social with strangers, well, I'm not very social at all.

I looked at my phone and it was 6:32. I look out the window, trying to warm back up, and I'm pretty sure we are pulling into the school.

Once the bus comes to a total stop, I enter the building nervous as ever. I'm used to being the "new girl" but I honestly hate it, with a passion.

I enter the building of Deep River High School (totally made up btw) and I see kids all over the place. I turn to my right and I found the main office. That was easy.

I walk up to the front desk, up to Mr. Print.

"Hi, I'm new and this is my first day. I was told to come here to get my schedule." I said politely. There was other people in the room as well.

"Ah, you must be Ashley Underwood. We are very happy to have you in this wonderful school full of people that'll help you throughout your needs." He has an accent just like everyone else.

"Okay thanks." He handed me my schedule.

"Oh and when does school start?" I asked dumbfounded.

"7:30. The day ends at 2:00."

"Thanks." I headed out of the office and I looked at my schedule. I have Algebra and History for my main classes today and then study hall and Chorus. Well that's not to bad. It could be worse.

My first class is on the 2nd floor in room 254.

As I'm walking the hall I notice the boys and they're with their friends. Niall and I make awkward eye contact.

"Hey Ashley!" Niall yells.

I was going to ignore him but that would be rude. I walk over to them to see what he wants.

"What do you have for today?"

"I have Algebra, History, Study Hall and Chorus."

"Is it in that order?"

I nodded.

"We'll all see you last block."

"Okay. See you guys then." I smiled and went to find my new class.

As walking down the hallway, you can tell who belonged where.

Jocks were with most Jocks along with a few cheerleaders. The quiet people just stayed to the side and everyone else just did their own thing.

After a little while of walking, I realised I had to take my jacket off so I went into the closet bathroom I found. I took it off and there was a few girls in the bathroom.

"Nice sweatshirt." The girl commented. I realised we were wearing the same one.

"Thanks you too."

"Are you new here. I've never seen you."

"Yeah. I've been home schooled my whole life and thought that it would be a good idea to get social." well that was a total lie.

"Nice, by the way, my names Daisy. See you around new girl." She said and left.

I put my extra jacket in my bag and make my way to my first class. I don't know when the bell will ring.

I enter the class room and I sit in the first seat in the back. I put my hand in my pocket and I can't feel my phone. I quickly get up and I go into the bathroom and to my luck, it was on the floor. It must've fallen out of my pocket when I took my jacket off.

Before I was able to pick it up, the bell rang and I could hear everyone rushing to their classes.

I make my way out of the bathroom, pushing through people and back into my classroom.

When I opened the door, all eyes were on me. I could feel my cheeks turn to red from embarrassment.

"Everyone, take a seat." Everyone did so and I looked for an available seat. There was a few in the back so I decided on the one that's farther away from everyone.

I take my seat and I set my things on the floor next to me.

"Class, we have a new student. Please stand." I did so and everyone looked at me once again.

"Her name is Ashley Underwood. Please make her feel welcomed. My name is Mr. Dawn." He said in his accent. I want one so badly so I wouldn't be so different from everyone else.

"Thank you." I said and sat back down.

I went into my bag and pulled out a pencil and notebook.

"Everyone, please clear off your desk. We are now having our test. Pencils only. You all have until the end of class. If you finish early, you are pleased to do whatever makes you happy." Mr. Dawn isn't such a bad teacher. He looks like he's in his mid 40's and he's married. He wears a ring to prove so.

He hands out a test to everyone until he gets to me. "You don't have to take this. If you decide to, I have to count it against you."

I debated in my head whether  I should take it or not. "I'll take it."

He hands me the test and a good luck.

What was on the test was all incredibly easy. I look around and some people don't know what they're doing.

I go back to working on the test and within 10 minutes or so I go up to Mr. Dawn's desk.

"What do you need help with?" He asked.

"Uh nothing. I just wanted to bring this up to you because I'm done."

He gave me an unsure look. "Okay, I'll grade it."

I went to go sit back down and I could see him grading my paper.

I went on my phone in the mean time and did absolutely nothing.

"I'll be right back class." Mr. Dawn had my test in his hand and he left the room and everyone started to talk, except me. Nobody even bothered to talk to me.

I set my head down and blocked out everyone.

*******ABOUT AN HOUR LATER*******

I heard the bell ring and my head immediately shot up. I got my things and before I could head out of the door, Mr. Dawn stopped me to inform me I will no longer be in his class anymore, that I'm moving up. He gave me a new schedule and I was on cloud nine. I hope now people can see I'm not as stupid as I look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 13.3K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
264K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
850K 33.1K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...