Chapter 5.

"Miss Ashley, it's time to wake up. It's your first day of your new school." Edward woke me up. I look at my phone and it's 5:30 A.M.

"Okay, I'm awake." I throw the comforter off of me and I stretch. I don't remember falling asleep last night.

Edward was standing by the door. "Breakfast is ready." Then he left.

''Well good morning to you too." I mumbled. He always seems like he's in a bad mood or something, I don't even know.

I rub my eyes and head down to the dinning hall to get some breakfast before getting ready for school.

I enter the dinning hall and Lillian and Simon are having coffee.

"Good morning darling." Simon greeted me.

"Morning guys." I sat in my usual spot and started to eat. I realized there was other plates set out and I could hear running around from up.

"Is someone else here?" I asked looking up.

"Yes." Simon said annoyed. "The boys."

"Are they going to school too?"

"Yes but they go in disguises and they'll sound different. They also aren't addressed by their real names."

"Oh." I finished eating.

"I'm going to get ready now, what time are we leaving?"

"Well, I was think that today you should take the bus with the boys. I'll drive you to the bus stop and that'll be around 6." Lillian said.

"Okay." I went back upstairs and the boys were in the hall.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked making them jump.

"You're already awake?!" Louis asked.

"Uh yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Well you ruined it!" He stormed off to his room.

"He'll get over it." Harry smiled.

I walked passed everyone else and went into my room.

I looked through some of my new clothing and decided on wearing VS legging yoga pants and a long sleeve white shirt with PINK in the center of it.

I took my clothing and went into the shower.

****20 MINUTES LATER****

I was done with my shower and I got dresses. I put some socks on and decided to wear tall chestnut Uggs I got yesterday, I ended up folding them down so the fur was showing. I dried my hair and I put it up in a messy bun.

I did my makeup which consist of eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and white eye shadow along with a tinted chapstick.

I spritzed perfume of and decided on a VS sweatshirt for today but I threw on my North Face over that.

As I'm touching up I hear my phone buzz.

From: Mum

You guys are going to have to walk to the bus stop today. Got called into work early. Lunch is on the counter, see you later. Have a good day!

I look at my phone and it's 5:50. We should get going.

I grab my phone and I head down to the dinning hall and grabed my lunch bag and placed it into my bag.

I hear the boys enter the room.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. So what am I suppose to call you guys?" I asked.