Forever In My Heart |HS|

Kukie_x द्वारा

His shell was slowly cracking, and her walls were slowly crumbling. Amelia Skye isn't the typical popular gir... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Forever In My Heart
Chapter 40-The End

Chapter 13

77 5 6
Kukie_x द्वारा

"Amelia?" I heard from up the stairs. I smiled from my spot on the couch when I turned to face Harry.

"Just woke up?" I asked, signaling for him to come downstairs.

The sleepy boy quietly rubbed his eyes and carefully walked down the stairs, making sure not to trip since he was already bruised up pretty bad. While he was sleeping, I'd put some ice around his eye, knowing he wouldn't let me do it if he was awake.

I'd brush the curls out of his eye, watching as his brows furrowed and relaxed, creasing the line that would appear on his forehead. He'd turn slightly, and then mumble a few incoherent words. Occasionally, his lips would fall slightly open and he'd let out a soft breath.

"Yeah," He whispered, looking around the living room. He seemed to contemplate where to sit, so I made it easier for him and myself.

"Harry, come let me show you something."

The boy looked confused as he walked towards me, shirt and glasses still off. He yawned a bit and sighed, stopping in front of me with furrowed brows.

"Sit."

He did as he was told, looking expectantly at me. Then, I turned away from him and put my focus back on the movie I'd been watching.

"What is it?" Harry whispered from beside me.

"Oh, no. It's nothing, I just wanted you to come sit by me."

Harry blushed, and a wide smile pulled at his pink lips. I smiled as I watched him, happy to get such a reaction from him.

"Lie down, Harry. You need to rest."

"But I just w-woke up?" He asked in a quiet voice. He looked like a kid who'd been told to go up to his room and get to bed.

I smiled,"I know. I'm not asking you to go back to sleep. I just think you should lie back, relax, you know?"

Harry shook his head quietly as an answer, making me laugh, but all the same, he turned and lay back. He tried his hardest to make himself smaller, cuddling closer to the pillows and bending his knees. But his long, lanky legs still dangled over the couch beside me, because he'd rather have them like that than to place them on me.

I noticed he had rather large feet. Like these really big feet. They say, one who has big feet, has a big dick. Wow, okay, Ami. Too much.

"Turn around," I said to Harry, after recovering from my wild thoughts.

"What?"

"Harry, put your head in my lap."

"W-what?" He whispered.

"Harry," I sighed, I was just trying to make him more comfortable. And, maybe make myself a bit happy but okay, let's not make this about me.

He sighed, swallowed and huffed all at once, and the nervousness written all over his face made me want to laugh, but for his sake, I held it in. He gingerly placed his head on my lap, freezing for a bit. I felt my heart stop, and I tensed, licking my lips as I let out a content sigh.

Harry eventually relaxed in my grasp, looking up at me for a second as he moved his head a bit higher, snuggling and shifting to make himself comfortable.

"There," I smiled,"Wasn't so bad?"

Harry smiled awkwardly, and I could tell he was still shy about this so I let it slide, before he could turn into a stammering mess. His eyes were trained on the movie, and my eyes were trained on the beauty before me. His cuts had completely closed up, and his busted lip was getting there.

I ran my hands through his hair, smiling softly when he sighed in content. Harry looked up at me for a second, holding eye contact with me for just a while until he gave in to his nerves, blushed and looked away. I smiled, pulling softly at the roots of his hair, and it gave me a feeling of satisfaction when his eyes lightly shut and the ends of his lips curved upward.

Harry's eyes fluttered open, and he moved to look up at me.

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you. Oh goodness, you must've wanted to go do other things and here I was- m'sorry, so sorry. I didn't mean to. I mean, I was just really tired and the way your fingers felt in my hair and-"

Harry's eyes followed my finger to his lips, and I giggled at the sight. His eyes looking down at his lips, he looked so silly and cute.

"Shush, Harry. It's okay," I did have other things to do, but there was definitely nothing better than watching the beautiful boy with the black eye while he breathed slowly through his lips. He puffed small breaths out while he slept, and he'd twist and turn to get comfortable.

He was so- wow.

Harry nodded quietly, raising his head from my lap and sitting up beside me. He looked deep in thought, and his face scrunched up in anger, probably as he thought about Ross.

"You should've just let me have Calvin talk to Ross," I whispered, knowing he wouldn't be in this situation if he had just let Calvin handle things. It wasn't as if Calvin was this big bulky bully and could scare Ross, but he did have his way of having things done how he wanted them at our school.

"Mm, mm." Harry shook his head,"Have Calvin  think of me as more than the nerd? Heck, he even makes fun of me sometimes."

I was quiet, because it was weird that everyone in my group of friends made fun of Harry. And, it was even weirder that I was completely aware of this, and it'd never mattered to me until Harry and I became friends. And it was wrong, wrong for me to have needed a reason to stand up for anyone.

"Amelia?" Harry asked quietly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hm?" I asked, pulling myself out of my thoughts. From the look on Harry's face, I could see one plate of a hell of a lot of stammering coming up.

"I- I want to," He paused,"Uhm, c-could you," Harry stopped and shook his head,"Never mind."

I totally saw that one coming.

"Could I what? You want me to touch you there?"

Harry gasped so loud, hands covering his mouth as he shook his head. "W-what? N-no, Jesus, Amelia." Harry hid his face behind his hands, too shy to look at me.

"I know, I was kidding." I chuckled,"What do you want? Talk to me."

"Uh, I j-just want t-to use your gym real quick." Harry whispered,"It's okay. Y-you can say no, it's not necessary."

"Really? That's what you're stressing about?" I chuckled,"Sure you can. Don't you still hurt?"

"No, it's a lot better."

"Okay," I smiled, grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him back up the stairs with me. I pushed the door open, and let Harry go.

"Well, go ahead."

Harry went straight for the punching bag, and I chuckled, wondering why he wouldn't do these things to Ross, rather than convince himself that he was beating the guy up, rather than a punching bag.

I slid down the wall in front of Harry, watching the boy close his eyes, thinking back to what had happened earlier on, he threw his first punch. His eyes shut, and he touched the bandage around his waist, throwing another punch. I licked my lips, watching sweat glisten on his body, wetting his torso. He pushed back a strand of hair that fell out of his bun, taking another swing at the bag.

Somehow, Harry and I ended up taking turns beating the bag. And, it somehow turned into a competition, though neither of us paid too much attention to that. I loved how he'd narrow his eyes at me when I'd make a sharp move on the bag, and raise his hands in surrender, only to come back at the bag and do something wild that would leave my mouth hanging.

I chuckled, pushing lightly at Harry, I cracked my fingers, taking a swing at the bag. It came back, swinging toward my right. I quickly moved away, backing away, pretending to punch with my left, I put my weight on my right foot and swung using my right fist. The bag moved back with great force, and Harry stopped it by grabbing at it with one hand.

"Okay, missy, think you're so good."

"Oh, I am." I smirked, walking away from Harry with a sway in my hips, might I add.

"Oh, you definitely are." He whispered, pulling me back using my right arm, I turned and pushed his hand away. I was about to grab his right arm, but he kicked lightly at the back of my legs, it was enough to send me to the ground. God, he was good. But right before I fell, Harry grabbed my right hand, pulling me back up and making me hit his chest. I looked up at him with hooded eyes, what I wanted to do to him. "But, I'm better." He finished, releasing me from his hold as he breathed out deeply. His eyes were filled with desire, same as mine, and then a smile took over his face and his eyes shined with happiness.

"Fuck, you're good." I whispered when my need to kiss him became just a constant thought nagging in the back of my mind.

"I am," He grinned, making me poke at his dimples. "Where'd you learn how to fight?"

"With my brother. He got into street fighting at a point, so you know, I'd help him train and he'd fight me, that kind of stuff."

"Dinner?" Harry whispered.

"Mhm, I'll go fix something."

"Okay, I'll come help in a second. I need to call my mum."

"Tell her I say I love her." I smiled widely, laughing when Harry shot me a confused look.

"I'm not doing that," He chuckled. I flipped him off and went downstairs, deciding on making some chicken.

When Harry came down, I turned to face him and frowned when I noticed him clutching his waist.

"Hurt a bit?"

"Yeah, just a little. Nothing serious." He said, brushing it off and coming to help.

"Go sit," I told him.

"What?"

"Sit. I'll make dinner."

"M'not doing that. Amelia, it's not serious."

"Harry, sit." I instructed, turning to face him with a stern look. I laughed when I noticed the glare on his face.

"Fine, mum." He grumbled.

I smiled, serving the food when it was ready. I nodded when Harry mumbled a small thanks, immediately digging into the food. I smiled when he said it was good, telling him I'd picked up a few tips from him.

"I should get going," Harry said sheepishly when we had finished washing the dishes. I nodded, walking him to the door.

"Bye Harry," I smiled, he nodded at me. Just as I was about to close the door, I heard Harry softly mention my name.

I pushed the door open wider, leaning against the frame as Harry gathered the words in his head.

"Uh," He started and scratched lightly at the back of his neck,"I just wanted to say thank you for today. A lot, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't show up. I mean, I could barely stand. And thank you for noticing, no one else would have, because I barely have any classes with Liam and Lou. And thanks for taking care of me, and helping me sleep and letting me use your gym, and thanks for dinner, and thanks for caring and- yeah, thanks."

"Harry, you-" My breath caught in my throat when I felt his lips softly press against my cheek, cutting my words short and leaving my heart racing. My eyes widened and when I turned to look at the boy who was probably a blushing mess just like I was, I only saw his shadow run down the street.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

67 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
33.4K 355 43
Julie Payne was a normal teenage girl always smiling, until she started getting into problems and loosing her smile. she began pretending everything...
41.6K 782 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic
16.1K 654 39
If there's one thing Suzy Lestrange is hoping for, it's getting through her second year of university without a hitch, so that she can spend her thir...