Short Stories

Always_Hufflepuff

Just some short stories. All characters will be from the Harry Potter world. Some will have smut, some will b... Еще

Moving Backwards to Move Forward
Day Dreams
Her Wizard Part 1
Her Wizard Part 2
Her Wizard part 3
Her Wizard (Final)
I Welcomed them all
Those Lips
Scavenger Hunt (1)
Scavenger Hunt (2)
Is it just sex?
The Dreamer and The Brain
The Dreamer and The Brain 2
The Dreamer and The Brain 3
The little girl
The Dance
Can't. Won't. Fuck.
His Perfection
The Joke
Clawing
My Wolf
Darkness
Light
Her Dark to His Light
Battle
Embrace

The Joke Part 2

325 13 23
Always_Hufflepuff

After some time the boys relaxed. Figuring that if Lily was going to get them back she would have done it by now.

During this time the girls would talk, plan, and just patiently wait for the right time to strike. The plan was perfect.

It had been a couple of weeks sense the day Lily had lost her hair in the Great Hall. It was time to start putting the plan in action.

Each girl had a separate part to make this plan fall into place. It they did it right, the boys wouldn't know what hit them until it was too late.

---------------

Sarah was in place and waiting for Peter and Remus. They were going to be leaving Divination soon. She had the more difficult part of the plan. Getting those two to the Prefect Bathroom on the fifth floor, with out raising any questions.

"Remus! Peter!" Sarah yelled as she saw them coming down the Divination stairway.

"Hi Sarah." Remus replied.

"Hi." Peter squeaked.

"Hey I am glad I caught you guys. I was wondering if you could walk me to the Hospital." She said "I promised Pomfry I would come check in."

"Why do you need us?" Remus asked as they started following Sarah.

"Well, I hate going alone. She knows I want to be a healer so she just keeps talking and talking." Sarah said a bit quietly.

"Huh?" Peter said a bit confused.

"I get it." Remus replied "It is hard to get away from her if you don't have an excuse."

"Exactly!" Sarah sighed in relief.

"No problem. We can be your excuse."  Remus exclaimed.

'Perfect' Sarah said to herself.

----------------

Layla was by the Library waiting for Severus to come out. Still trying to figure out how to get him to come with her to the Prefect Bathroom.

"Shit!" She mumbled as she saw him leave and head in the opposite direction they needed to go.

"Severus!" She yelled, running towards him. "Stop."

"Can I help you?" He drawled, slowly turning around to look at her.

"Thanks." She punched out trying to catch her breath.

"Again. Layla is it?" She nodded.

"How may I be of service?"

"Your Head Boy right?" She shyly asked.

"Yes." He said with a smirk.

"Well can you sneak me into the Prefect Bathroom?" She pleaded with her eyes.

Rolling his eyes. "Is that all?" He snipped

"Yes!" She said quickly "I will owe you one." She smirked.

"Lets go." As he turned and headed towards the bathroom.

'Mission complete' Layla grinned as she caught up to Severus.

-----------------

Lily went to the Gryffindor common room to find James and Sirius. They were playing the Classical game of Exploding Snap. From the looks of things James was winning and Sirius was just getting more frustrated as the cards were shuffling faster and faster.

"I quit!" Sirius yelled. "You are too good or you cheat."

"Oh Sirius, how about you join me and James for a swim at the Prefect Bathroom." Lily smiled "It will help you relax. I promise."

"Great plan." James answered as he got up and pulled Sirius up with him.

"Well lets go." Sirius laughed as him and James went out the door. Lily following behind with a smirk on her face.

"Now the fun begins." She whispered.

-------------

Sarah, Remus and Peter were walking past the Prefect Bathroom. Sarah quickly looked around, and seeing nobody around she pointed her wand at Remus and quietly said "Stupefy"

Remus went down with a thud and before Peter had a chance to even figure out what was going on, he was laying next to Remus. A victim of the same spell.

Using as charm to make them feather light. Sarah quickly moved both of them into the Prefect Bathroom with the password "Pine Fresh."

------------

Layla was trying to keep up with Severus as he was gliding down the hall. If she hadn't seen his feet at some point she would have sworn he was a ghost. The way he floats down the hall.

They finally arrived at the Prefect Bathroom. Standing right behind with her wand out but hidden behind her she waited for him to enter the room.

"Pine Fresh." Severus whispered.

He opened the door, and took a step in. He saw Remus and Peter on the floor but before he could do or say anything he was over come by darkness.

Layla stood there wand out the word Stupefy had just left her lips. She watched Severus pitch forward and land across Remus.

"Help me move him Sarah." Layla asked as a smirk grew across her face.

Both girls smiled and arranged Severus to lie next to Remus. Now to wait for Lily and the last two boys.

--------------------

James and Sirius were walking down the hall trying to beat one another to the Prefect Bathroom.  Once they got to the door, they realized they needed a password and impatiently waited for Lily to catch up.

She whispered "Pine Fresh" into James's ear, which made him shiver.

"Pine Fresh" James quickly said and both him and Sirius stepped through.

Each boy had a look of shock, and then fear when they saw who was laying on the floor.

"What the bloody hell?" Sirius yelled.

"Petrificus Totalus." Lily yelled at James. While Sarah did the same to Sirius.

The girls woke Remus, Peter, and Severus and then like the other two bound them so they couldn't move.

"Lily?" Severus questioned.

"Yes Sevy?" Using the nickname she knew he hated.

"Why?" He said with a hint of fear.

"Did you really think I was going to let you get away with what you did?" She asked. "I mean maybe James, Sirius and Peter may have thought that. But really? Severus? Remus? I thought you two were smarter than that."

Lily's eyes where glistening with mischieviousness, and fun. Severus knew they were in deep shit.

"Remus, I will help you tie down Sirius when you want to take that chunk out of his hide." Severus growled.

"I welcome the help." Replied with his own deep growl.

"We are sorry Lils!" Sirius whimpered.

"I know you are....now." she said with a smile.

James remained quiet, knowing that nothing they said now would do them a bit of good.

"Your going to know what it feels like to lose all your hair." Layla said

"And we mean ALL of your hair." Sarah smirked.

"It won't be by magic. Nope." Lily said popping the 'p'.

All three girls came at them with scissors. Soon each boy had just stubble for hair on their heads.

"Now for the fun part." Lily laughed.

She brought out a cauldron and the stuff inside smelled a lot like Wax.

Sarah quickly spelled the boys clothes away. Leaving nothing to the imagination.

They girls could help but smirk at how the boys bits looked like the boys themselves.

James was average length but had some girth to it.

Sirius was again average but his was entrapped in a mop of curls like on his head.

Remus was above average in length but more thin than most.

Severus was also above average in both length and width.

Peter sadly was small and not much to look at.

The girls new exactly what they were doing. With precision and some kind of twisted grace they had the boys all done up pretty like.

"Now I have hair growth potion for when you are done. But you only get it if you do exactly as I say. You will also get your clothes back too." Lily smiled.

Each boy nodded. Agreeing to the terms.

So with heads down and hands over their bits, each boy walked into the Great Hall. Which was filled with students for the dinner hour.

Each stood in line. James, then Sirius, followed by Severus and Remus, and lastly Peter.

They were completely hairless, from head to toe. Except for these words written across their chests.

We vow to never prank Lily Evans again.

---------
Hope you liked it. I had a blast writting it!! Again dedicated to Alex379 ans Out0fMyHead

Now for my reading recommendation

Entwined

By
Out0fMyHead

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59.2K 2K 114
*SMUT COMES IN LATER YEARS!* Desiree Alcyone comes from a long line of powerful pureblood wizards. What happens when she makes friends with the most...
19.9K 273 13
A collection of all the one-shots I've written about Harry Potter. There will be no warnings in chapters but notice that some (most/almost all) will...
431 3 4
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
161K 2.9K 34
Just random oneshots. Mostly drarry with a few linny, pansmione, and wolfstar sprinkled in. Maybe angst and fluff. Definitely no smut. All of the cha...