Mafiatale - An Eye For An Eye...

By _fransfics_

HERE IT IS! Mafiatale! NOT MY AU! My own version. SANSXFRISK They my OTP. I hope you like this story! Another... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Gosh I know...
End Story Notes

Chapter 4:

4.4K 253 517
By _fransfics_

*Third POV*

Frisk laid on the bed, (that was kindly provided for her by The Underground) with frustration tensing her bones.

She thought over what had happened,  and tried to make sense of it all.

Not only did she feel foolish about forgetting the knife, she felt even worse when Sans threw her over his shoulder again, and felt it on her thigh.

Of course he spared no time reaching up there and taking it away from her, which not only caused her to blush from embarressment, but to curse at him as well.

After that Gaster tied a blindfold to her eyes and Sans began carrying her off to somewhere unknown.

Papyrus the whole time was asking if this was a part of the game, and if Frisk's struggling was part of the game, or Sans growling was part of the game, and-

Soon Gaster told him to be silent, and he shut up.

Instead of being taken straight to Asgore like she had expected, Frisk was taken into a room that smelt like aging woman's furniture and an old storage room.

When they took off the blindfold, (keeping her hands tied unfortunately) she could see a small room that would have looked normal, if there had at least been a window.

Instead, the walls were made from a red brick that showed no openings for  windows.

In the corner was a small bed (looked almost the size of a child) that was made from a short and stiff wooden table, a thin mattress, and a white sheet. (Pillow included to her relief.)

There was also a small dresser and another door, that Frisk hoped was either a way out, or a bathroom.

When she found out it is a bathroom, she was slightly pleased and grateful, trying not to remember how at Cortex all she had was a metal bucket.

What was strange about the room wasn't that it felt slightly homely, it was the desk against the wall opposite from the door with a small yellow lamp turned on over pencils, and files, a long with a lot of other junk Frisk would expect seeing on an office desk.

Without any explanation or words at all, the skeleton family shut the door then locked it from the outside, keeping poor Frisk trapped in.

Frisk wasn't dumb enough to try the handle after she had just heard it lock, and she also knew that demanding them to let her out would be useless.

Besides, they would need to come in sooner or later to tell her why they had kidnapped her or what was going on.

Or to get her working.

So there she laid on the bed in a cross mood, with her legs scrunched up so they wouldnt fall off the other end; waiting for The Underground to come and explain, or at least give her mind something to work off of.

Even though she was remarkably smart, (and she knew it too), Frisk felt terribly foolish that moment on the bed, her mind swimming in thoughts of Sans, Johnathan, The Underground, Cortex, and Capture.

Too much was going on at once, and too much was trying to make sense, which caused so much stress a headache began to form.

Frisk groaned and held her head as she rolled on her stomach and stretched out her legs, not caring that  her feet were dangling off the other side.

'Maybe some sleep will clear my head in the morning,' except she knew it wouldn't.

And to herself in her head she thought, 'No, sleep doesn't clear thoughts it only shuts them off for long periods of time until it is disturbed or full of enough energy to turn back on. And when they are back on they will all be forgotten yet slowly return. I will be back with the same headache and sleep will do nothing but pass the time and restore my energy.'

Which is what she needed, and when she thought it over she started to get extremely tired, which caused her eyes shut on their own.

The one thing that Frisk worried about when sleeping was the fact someone could come in and see her asleep.

That to her was quite embarrassing, and she also didn't want The Underground to think she was enjoying what they had given her.

Yet her thoughts and emotions wouldn't hold back the sleep that decided to come anyway.

It was a good thing she had fallen asleep, because it wouldn't be a while until someone came to get her or order her around.

Because the moment Sans, Gaster, and Papyrus informed Asgore that Cortex's most important source of information was locked inside one of their office rooms, he instantly called for a meeting.

If a meeting included every person in their business or facility, it would be impossible to get anything through their heads, and it would be chaos.

So Asgore meant it as a meeting for all the higher workers, the more important ones.

The ones who had started off with him in the first place.

Everyone sat in the meeting room that was quite small when everyone was inside. There was a large metal table and ten chairs in all that surrounded it.

It didn't take long for each chair to be filled, and for Asgore to check for spies before locking the doors, and sitting down.

Sans let out a breath in annoyance and rested his chin on his hand.

He felt like being included in these meetings was useless.

He never really contributed to anything, and if they had a job for him later, they could tell him later.

He never needed to know what they talked about in here, and he wasn't curious about it either.

"My dearest friends," Asgore said in a strong yet friendly voice, his eyes scanning everyone around him, "It appears... we have Frisk. I would say he last name but I'm afraid that knowledge is unknown."

For only a second everyone glanced at each other, a little surprised they had caught one of Cortex's most important members.

Sans on the other hand was rolling his eyes and trying to get some sleep while resting on his hand.

"This is very good news. Not only is she intelligent, but she also has insight on Cortex and possibly The King Of Cortex. It would be a great addition to have her in our organization."

Suddenly Chara and Asriel glanced at each other for a sharp moment before she argued in a loud and harsh voice, "I thought you didn't allow humans on the team Asgore."

Everyone looked at her as she spoke, except Sans who was starting to doze off.

"I mean," she glanced around for a second, "I know what you all are thinking and I don't count. I meant actual humans not demon copies of them."

As she continued she grinned slightly and looked around as she said, "I mean come on, you know that one guy who keeps trying to join us? We ain't gonna let him in, so why her?"

Asriel nodded once for an agreement, but Asgore said, "No... you're right, I don't. But if Cortex is employing humans then we are going to have to do so as well."

Rolling her eyes, Chara said, "Pfft it's a human organization. They have to have humans. It's not like they hire any monsters."

"On the contrary," Asgore continued, looking away from Chara and to the whole group, "That brings me to the next matter. Someone in The Underground... is a spy for Cortex."

Instead of an outraged gasp or someone yelling, "scandalous!" there was and odd silence that filled the room.

Chara and Asriel once again exchanged a small glance that was quickly over.

Papyrus only looked confused, but Undyne shuffled and Alphys adjusted her glasses a bit with her trembling hands.

Mettaton only smiled and looked at Gaster who was watching Sans (who was still trying to sleep) with a puzzled glance.

Toriel looked to her husband as if saying, 'won't be easy to pin it down'. And he replied with a look that said, 'I know what I'm doing.'

"Now that you all know this," Asgore continued, breaking the silence and tense air, "You can see why we need that human."

Undyne, narrowed her eyes and looked at Asgore fiercely as she said, "Uh, actually, no we don't. What the heck is she here for?"

Mettaton actually answered and he smiled wide as he said, "You see darling, Frisk is knowledge in Cortex, meaning she also knows all about Cortex. She can give us any information we want, which is how we can get information on the spy, and possibly The King himself."

Before Undyne could speak again Asgore interrupted and claimed, "Actually, no. Frisk doesn't seem... willing... to give us any information. And it was like Sans had said to his father, she apparently has left Cortex."

Hearing his name Sans opened his eyes and gave a small wink before shutting them both again.

"Then why did we need to kidnap her?" Undyne asked, frustrated with the conversation and the thought of adding a human to the team.

"Exactly," Gaster cut in, "We kidnapped her because she is still part of Cortex. She had only been trying to get information from Sans. At the theater there was another man with her, who I recognize from our previous conflicts with the businesses. Johnathan, ring any bells Asgore?"

Asgore's eyes widened and he hesitated on his words while everyone stared at him, even Sans who was finally curious about something.

"... Are... are you sure it was him? I thought he had retired seven years ago... something about a child..."

"I am quite sure," Gaster confirmed with a nod, "He was trying to take Frisk back to Cortex."

Chara decided to speak again, and she said, "If he was trying to get her back to Cotex, then she wouldn't be there in the first place."

Gaster frowned and narrowed his eyes in a snarl as he said, "What I mean, is that he was only accompanying her to the theater to protect her against people who would want her information, such as us, little girl."

Asriel looked at Gaster darkly and Chara growled low, "I'm not that much younger than you. You better watch your mouth Ding Ding before I chop off your tongue."

To prove she wasn't lying, she let her curved knife, that she had pulled from her pocket, reflect into Gaster's eyes.

He hardly flinched and only smiled as he said, "Ooh big talk for a little girl. Go ahead, maybe this time you'll hit something."

Before Chara could launch herself across the table in anger at Gaster with her knife, Asriel grabbed her and held her back as Gaster grinned and Asgore tried to calm her down.

Sans looked at his father lazily and mumbled, "Ya still aren't mad at her for the time she wouldn't kill a Cortex member are ya?"

Gaster only grumbled in a response and Asriel put Chara back in her seat as she finally calmed herself.

Though she still held her knife tightly.

"We are getting off track!" Asgore said in an urgent voice, "We need to get information from Frisk, yet she isn't willing to give us anything. We're going to have to find someway to get it out of her."

Undyne smiled wickedly and punched her palm as she proposed, "Lets beat it out of her."

"N-no!" Alphys gasped as Undyne chuckled.

"Alphys is right," Asgore said as he glanced at his wife who was giving him the look that said, 'you hurt that poor girl you kidnapped, I'll snap your-' the rest he looked away for and cleared his throat as he continued, "We can get it other ways."

"How about we make her fall in love!" Mettaton said, standing up and clasping his hands together.

Everyone but Papyrus groaned on the idea.

"I LIKE THAT IDEA! IT SOUNDS SWEET!"

"Indeed it is darling! There will be drama! Action! BLOOD-"

"Mettaton sit down," Asgore groaned as he rubbed his temples.

Mettaton did as ordered and twidled his fingers as he did.

"We need real ideas! We can't... force it out of her, she needs to do it willingly!"

"Perhaps one of us can deal with it," Chara said after putting away her knife, "I mean, we all don't need to be involved."

Asriel nodded and a few others agreed.

Asgore sighed and agreed as well, then he looked around at everyone before asking, "Who could do it? Keep in mind she is very very intelligent. She knows almost everything about us, just by figuring it out on a few files. She can get into our weaknesses, our heads. None of us can get anything from her. In fact, she might just get more from us and send it back to Cortex!"

Everyone nodded and slumped in thoughtless defeat as Asgore continued, "She will mess with our heads. She's got us all pinned down."

Chara rolled her eyes and folded her arms as she cooed, "Not everyone."

Everyone's eyes moved to where she was looking, and they all stared at snoring Sans who was sleeping, hardly hearing anything.

"Sans," Asgore said.

Snapping from his sleep and snorting a bit as he did, Sans looked around with groggy eyes and asked, "Yeah? What? I'm up I'm awake I'll do whatever."

They all smiled, and Asgore continued, "Good. Because you're responsible for getting information from Frisk, and making sure she doesn't escape."

He slammed his paws on the table and stood up with a smile as he said, "Good meeting everyone!"

Sans was as confused as he was shocked, and as everyone left the room, he was suddenly interested in everything they had said.

********

A/N: Hello my Frans Fans! I am here again and posting again because I had time and I felt bad for not posting for a while!

So here it is!

*SPOLIERS*

JOHNATHAN LIKE "SHIZ I CAN GET HER BACK BOI PLEASE JUST ANOTHER CHANCE"
AND CAPTURE LIKE "OH U KNOW WHAT'S ON THE LINE BUDDY BETTER GET ER DONE!"

Anyway that's all.

Next chapter will probably be kinda short (like this one back on track thank gosh)

I hope you liked this one!

And if not I completely understand.

THANK YOU ALL!

YOU ARE MY DETERMINATION!

AUTHOR IS DETERMIND!

Also I have (I think) two votes foe yes, and two votes for no. One more is the tie breaker.

Let's see who wins.

I hope you all liked the chappie!

Thank you!

Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 8.1K 106
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15/16 I'M REALLY SORRY LADS Chara is stuck in a spiral of Evil. Sans and Frisk are happily living on the Surface. The LOVE is...
249K 6.5K 36
So...my first book. YAAAAAY...god I'm gonna screw this up. Heheh! ANYWAYS, hope you enjoy this! This is based off my OTP and the game Undertale. If y...
578K 25.6K 66
FRANS This is a request and I have been really exited to start writing it! I really hope you like it! Echotale is not my AU! Neither is Jailtale! Thi...
138K 3.2K 49
Want to hear my crazy stories about my OTP? This is a book filled with it. I present to you my one-shots of Sans x Frisk!