Mine

By itsbeccaxx

Nobody understands Brad and Liv's love/hate relationship. When they first met he try's to brush her off, he c... More

You'll be mine
Are we?
Pretend
News
Mind games
TGIF
I dont have feelings
R u Con?
What is caring
Alone
Meant to be
Tilly
Bad
Jealousy
I will
The girl with no regret
Help us
Im true
Come back
Wtf!!
Who are you?
The sleepover
Sorry :/
The gumball kiss
Just a game
Hit
He-devil
Floury mess
Prison mate!
Block
Its not over
I didnt mean it
Check it out
Forgotten
Baby

No

3.1K 86 1
By itsbeccaxx

"Sooo... will you go out with me?" Connor finished rushing the last part.

I stood still, I had never thought of Connor in that way.

"Umm I don't mean like boyfriend and girlfriend..." he scratched his neck anxiously. "I just mean will you at least give me a chance and let me be your date to this party in the park thing? I just want to get to know you."

I thought about it for a second and decided it couldn't hurt. I like Connor, he's great to be with and so much fun.

"Sure, I'll be your date!" I said winking comically.

"Yay." He said. "Brads going with Tilly and James with Bella so I thought you might like a date too!" he said brightly.

Oh, it never occurred to me Tilly would be going.

With Brad?

"Your hurting me Liv!" Connor whined.

I hadn't realised I was squeezing his hand so tight.

I let go hastily and apologised.

***********

We arrived at the park.

It looked amazing, fairy lights hung around the trees and the stage was set up with large speakers next to it.

I saw Tilly's back first, her long hair flowing down touching her bum, she was mid-embrace with some boy I couldn't see.

She turned around as Bella called her and ran over, leaving the boy.

He looked at us and my heart lurched.

Brad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
10.1M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...