Interviewing For Her Lover (S...

By EllisODay

Two strangers. Six nights exploring their deepest, darkest fantasies. Whatever he wants, she'll try. Whatever... More

Chapter 1: Sarah
Chapter 2: Nick
Chapter 3: Sarah
Chapter 5: Sarah
Chapter 6: Sarah
Chapter 7: Sarah

Chapter 4: Nick

41.6K 399 49
By EllisODay

Nick opened Sarah's contract, laying it next to his and skimming over the section on what she would and wouldn't do. He loved that Ethan made both parties fill it out separately. That gave him a clearer picture of what she was interested in and comfortable with and how hard he'd have to work on each item to change her mind. "I noticed you had some "no's" on your sheet that you changed to "maybe" on mine."

"That's not uncommon in negotiations."

He almost laughed. He could write a book on negotiations. He was a very successful businessman but she didn't know that. "I just want to make sure where you stand."

"The items that I initially said "no" to are things I'm not interested in trying, but I'm willing to do it once if the man I choose really wants to."

"You mean me." He was getting annoyed with the man I choose crap. He wanted her and she wanted him. It should be done. He should be fucking her right now.

"I mean the man I choose. I haven't chosen you yet."

He was going to enjoy making her suffer for this. He'd bring her close to orgasm and stop, making her understand, just a little, how he was feeling right now. "Anal sex is something you're willing to try?"

"Yes, if you must have it."

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No." She squirmed in her seat.

She liked it when he talked dirty. His dick, already hard, hardened even more at the thought of being inside her when she squirmed like that. He was glad Ethan had called him about this one. He'd been going to pass on attending the Viewing. She wasn't that interesting on paper, but Ethan had pushed and, as usual, had been right. She was fascinating in person. "You may find you enjoy it."

"Perhaps, but it isn't something I really want to try."

"Why not? It's good to add to your arsenal of pleasure."

"I suppose, but"—she wrinkled her nose a little—"I don't think I'll get any pleasure out of it."

"You would've said the same thing about a man fucking your cunt when you were a virgin and you would've been wrong."

Her brow raised in challenge and she glanced down at his contract. "Have you tried pegging? I noticed you marked that as a firm no."

Touché. "No." He shifted, trying to give his cock some room in his, now, very tight pants. He'd never imagined a conversation could be so arousing.

"Perhaps we should add that to the list. You may find you enjoy it and I've always been curious about the double-sided dildos." She made that adorable face again where she wrinkled her pert, little nose. "I don't quite see how the rhythm would work."

"We are not adding it to the list. You marked no and so did I. It's off the table." He wasn't going to let anyone fuck him in the ass, no matter how hot she was.

"Fine." She struggled to stop her grin. "Then anal sex is off the table too."

"You agreed it was a maybe," he said. She was really starting to annoy him.

"I've changed my mind. The contract hasn't been signed yet."

"Fine." He tossed back the rest of his drink. She was a piece of work. Unfortunately, that made him want her more. "Next topic. I noticed that me coming in your mouth was a maybe on both lists."

"Yes." She straightened slightly as a slight blush painted her cheeks.

"Have you ever done that before?"

"No."

"But you want to?

"Yes, I'd like to try it. I may puke though so you might want to save that for the end of the evening."

"I'll make sure to eat a lot of pineapple before the big day."

Her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"My cum will taste better if I eat pineapple or blueberries." He paused. "At least that's what I've heard."

"You've never done this either?"

"Oh, I've done it, but I've never tasted my own cum."

"Oh, right. Of course." Her face heated even more.

"Don't be embarrassed. We're going to be very, very intimate. You don't need to ever be embarrassed around me."

"We may not be doing anything."

He clenched his teeth. This was past old. "Of course. You haven't chosen yet." He looked back at the paper. "What is it about being fucked in the ass that you dislike?"

"I thought we were done with this topic." She squirmed again.

"We would be your body tells me you're getting more than turned on by the discussion." And quite frankly so was he. He'd been in these interviews before and had never gotten so hard. The jeans were a poor decision, not much room for growth.

"I'm not—"

"Don't lie. You're squeezing your legs together to put pressure on your pussy."

"How?" Her eyes widened as she forced her legs apart a little, shifting in her seat again.

"By the way you sit and squirm. I'll be gentle and I'll make it good."

"I am turned on, but not because I'm anticipating being fucked in the ass."

"Anticipation of what then? Sucking my dick. We can remedy all of this—"

"Having sex again."

"With me."

"Right now, yes, but in the next interview it may be him that I'm anticipating fucking."

"I don't get jealous so don't try." He was annoyed though. She needed to choose him and she needed to do it before the next interview.

"I'm not trying to make you jealous. I'm being honest."

"Why are you here doing this?"

"I want to be fucked."

"A woman like you should be able to do that without the help and expense of this club."

"It takes time to date and find someone."

"You could pick a guy up in any bar who'd be more than willing to take you any way you want."

"That's not safe. This has a level of protection the other means don't."

He tipped his head in acknowledgement of that statement.

"Can we continue?" She looked at her watch. "I have to leave soon."

She didn't have time for him. That was a first and it wasn't pleasant. He tossed back his drink and went to the bar, this time bringing both bottles and the ice bucket back to the table. He filled her glass and then his before sitting and looking back at the contract.

"Of course, I wouldn't want to keep you...from whatever you have to do."

She sighed. "Don't be a baby. We both have lives outside—"

"No. No. This won't work." He couldn't believe he'd missed this.

"What?" She scanned her document, glancing at his to see where he was pointing.

"Once a week? We're only to meet once a week?" He shook his head. He liked to fuck his women every day, several times a day, the first week and sometimes the second. After that it dwindled down to three to four times a week, but never once a week.

"Oh." She leaned back in her chair. "Sorry, but I can't budge on that one."

"That one? You haven't budged on any."

"That's not tr—"

"It doesn't matter. There is no way we're only going to meet once a week." He almost stood, but picked up his drink instead. "That won't be enough for me."

"You could agree to the eight nights."

"Eight nights in two months?" He leaned forward. She was unbelievable. He scratched through her requirement on her contract and his. "Every night for the first two weeks and then—"

"I'm sorry. I can't." She gave him a sad smile. "I wish I could but I can't get away that often."

"You aren't married. Ethan's background checks are better than the government's and he said you're single."

"I am single."

"I don't understand. Do you have kids?"

"That's none of your business."

She was right and it irritated him even more. He itched to walk over there, pull her to her feet and push her down against the table and fuck her good and hard. Show her he was in charge, but he stayed where he was and finished his drink. "Why can't you get away?"

"That's also personal and none of your business. This was a firm requirement and it was in the dossier from the beginning."

It was and he'd missed it. He hadn't been interested until she'd told Terry "no" and then when he'd seen the eight weeks he hadn't paid any attention to what was written below it. "Too bad. I can't agree to this." It was her move.

She frowned and sighed, making her breasts press against her shirt and his mouth water. She'd taste sweet and a little tangy, he was sure.

"I'm sorry. I really am." She reached across the table. She was going to call his bluff, call Ethan and end this interview.

He snatched the phone from under her hand. "Don't bother. I'll go get him." He stormed from the room. She was going to refuse him. Let him walk away. That was fine. He didn't need her either. He grabbed one of the girls, who was chatting in the hallway, by the hand. He needed to fuck someone right now. "Come with me."

She obeyed, trailing after him into one of the bedrooms. He pulled out his wallet and handed her a wad of bills before shoving his wallet back into his pants. She was short and blonde and buxom with cherry red lips that screamed "I want to suck your cock." He pushed her against the door and started to shove her skirt out of his way when someone knocked.

"Nick, is the interview done?" asked Ethan. "You know the rules if you're dropping out. You haven't signed the forms to give up your place."

"Go the fuck away, Ethan. I'll sign the damn forms later."

"Are you sure about this? She's one of a kind."

He rested his head against the girl's breasts and inhaled deeply. Ethan was right. He could have a hundred girls like this one, any day, any time. They'd do whatever he said, but Sarah was different. He couldn't bully her and that made him want to fuck her into submission. He pulled out his wallet again and gave the girl some more money. "Next time, honey."

He walked into the hallway.

"So, what'd she do to piss you off this much?" asked Ethan as they headed back to the interview room.

"We're only to meet once a week."

"That was in the contract." Ethan shot him a sideways glance.

"No shit. I missed it. You should've told me. I never would've bothered with the Viewing." If he'd never met her, he'd never miss not stripping her bare and making her beg and scream for him.

"Isn't it better to fuck her brains out for eight nights than for none?"

He shrugged. "You have a point."

"Just make those nights count."

"I'll make sure she can't walk when we're done." He'd fuck her every way he could imagine and he had a very good imagination.

Ethan slapped him on the back. "Go and nail...this interview."

"Oh, I'll be nailing more than that." He walked back into the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 75K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
101K 3.1K 45
I don't really know what I was expecting, and it sure as hell wasn't this. Whatever this is...it's even better than I could have imagined. The myster...
125K 4.8K 26
He's sexy, charming, flirty ...and has notoriously bad taste in women. With most of his one nighters being comic disasters, Evan Daniels has been hap...
11.2K 306 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...