Meeting the Billionaire

Від Dinosaurstar

May is a 18 year old girl who is constantly bullied at school and has been since she was a freshman. over the... Більше

A new year a new look
Avoid the new kid
Hospitals
Happiness is key in life
Bucket list
Skipping class like a pro
Sleep over part 1
sleep over part 2
Who are you?
Why must is be so hard to buy a present
well that was... fun?
you got to be kidding me
Lunch with Mr rich boy
Sexy secretary?
Happy birthday to us
Birthday dinner part 1
Birthday dinner part 3
Birthday dinner part 4
I will always love my best friend
oh god James
Wow. that was well
James' mom
Graduation

Birthday dinner part 2

17.3K 506 5
Від Dinosaurstar

wooo okay so here is another part to my story but recently i have found out that a couple of my chapters have been a load of jumble but i have sorted that out hopefully so now you can read all of my chapters

votee please

enjoy :*

Harry and I got up from out table and thanked the waiter, we walked to the front of the building when one of the older make waiters pulled Harry to the side and started to speak to him. All I could make out was the waiter making loads of hand gestures and Harry rubbing his hands down his face in irritation. The waiter nodded at Harry and he made his way back over to me “ May, the paparazzi are outside I'm really sorry about this it is your birthday and all an..” I cut him off “ no its okay, Its you birthday as well, and like I said as long as I'm with you I'm okay and I trust you to look after me” he nodded his head and grabbed my hand bringing it up to his hands and kissed it “ May, my dear I will always look after you”.

I grabbed Harry's hand and squeezed it tight “ as they say there is a first time for everything” he chuckled “ you can do this May” I nodded my head “ yeah I can” I say reassuring myself more than everything. I lent forward and kissed Harry on the cheek “ remember look after me” he smiled“ always and forever” I blushed “ you better” he chuckled “ come on lets just go to the surprise I set up for you” my mouth fell open, he never told me anything about a surprise “ I thought we were only going out for a meal” he chuckled “ well I wasn't going to tell you I was taking you out for a surprise” I scrunched my face up at him and poked my tongue out.

Harry reached forward and tried to grab my tongue, I pulled it back into my mouth and pushed my head away from him “ this is my tongue” I said waving my hand in my face “ you know you procrastinate a lot “ I shrugged “ yeah and you are dating me” he laughed “ yeah and I wouldn't change you for anything but please can we leave” I nodded “ sure thing honey bunny” I said with a giggle. Harry just shook his head at me and pulled me to the entrance of the restaurant and that Is where I saw all of the paparazzi stood outside with their cameras ready. I looked over at Harry who gave me a reassuring smile I smiled back and took a deep breath before Harry pushed open the door.

The cameras started to flash and people started to shout from everywhere, I looked up trying to see where I was going but all I could see was flashing lights and peoples arm in the way “ Harry who is this girl?”, “ what is you name love?”, “ Harry are you two dating?”, “ Harry how is Starsons clothing?” , “ excuse me miss are you going out with Harry for his money?”, “ Miss are you dating Harry?”. Questions were being shouted every second and all I had to guide me was Harry's hand pulling me through the crowd of people to his car, “Harry are you to dating” Harry stopped and looked towards the paparazzi “ Yes May and I are dating and No she isn't with me for money all night she has been asking if we can go to a cheaper restaurant because she doesn't want to waste my money” the cameras turned to me and started to take pictures “ May are you poor?” I shook my head “ No, I'm not I just don’t like to waste money” I said to the guy that shouted the question.

Harry tugged on my arm and I started to walk again we got to his car and he pulled the door open for me, I hoped in and pulled my belt on and waited for Harry to get into the car. Harry got in and started the car and started to drive past the paparazzi surrounding the car “ that was strange and fun at the same time” I spoke out to break the silence “ you handled that really well” I laughed “ it was really hard to walk though, I couldn't see anything or hear anything apart from the questions getting shouted out at us” he nodded “ yeah, thats what it's like at first but you will get use to it” I smiled “ you helped me like you promised” he smiled “ May I would never leave you behind or in any situation you couldn't handle” I blushed “ Thank you so much Harry for the best birthday ever” he grabbed my hand “ thank you for being my girlfriend and spending your birthday with me” I shook my head “ I loved that we spent our birthdays together and I'm happy you asked me to be your girlfriend” he chuckled “ you are one of a kind you know that right?” I shrugged “ I have been told” he shook his head “ No May, you have the kindest and biggest heart and you are never mean to anyone, even though James stopped the bucket list you know that you will be texting him tomorrow. You can't stay mad at anyone and I admire that about you, you are truly special”.

I felt the happy tears start to appear in my eyes “ no one has ever said anything like that apart from my dad” I felt the tears start to run down my face “ May don’t cry baby, I'm sorry if I upset you” I shook my head “ No I'm not upset, I'm crying because I'm happy” he chuckled “ May you worried me for a second I thought I said something wrong” I wiped the tears away from my eyes, thank god for waterproof make up other wise I would look awful right now. “ so where are we going Harry” he smirked “ that May I cannot tell you, you have to wait and see” I sighed “ why must you do this?” he chuckled “ because I want to surprise my girlfriend on her birthday” I love it how he says that I'm his girlfriend so easily “ I love that” he tilted his head to the side and took a quick glance at me before looking back at the road “ love what?”, he asked “ when you call me your girlfriend so easily like that we've been together for ever, when we have only been together a couple of days” he shrugged “ it feels like we have been dating forever”.

I smiled at what he just said something so simple made me feel so happy and warm inside, “ we are nearly at the first stop May” I smiled “ okay, I better be able to walk in high heels where we are going!” he laughed “May, I'm not taking you anywhere hilly” I glared at him “ you better not other wise you are carrying me around” he shook his head “ May.. May ...May”. Harry pulled up outside a large building that looked like an office block “ Harry is your surprise making me be a sexy secretary because its not a very nice surprise” he burst out laughing “ May do you think I would do that to you” I raised one eyebrow “ yes I do” he laughed “ no you idiot its not that come one” I laughed and opened the car door and got out and pulled my jacket on leaving my clutch in the car.

Harry grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the building “ Harry are you sure about mak..” Harry cut me off with his lips connecting to mine, I kissed him back straight away but It was very out of the blue. Harry pulled away and I was left there stood in shock “ close your mouth and keep quiet until I tell you to speak” I nodded my head and followed Harry into the building. Well he sure does know how to make a girl be quiet, we walked into the empty building and walked over to the lift and Harry pressed the top floor button. I wonder what he is going to do, this boy is sure full of surprises. The doors opened and we were in a large office full of little stations were people worked, Harry grabbed my hand pulled me out of the lift and through the empty office to a door at the end of the office with a 'do not enter' sign on the door “ is this the time I find out that you are secretly a criminal and earn money from drug deal?” he burst out laughing “ you do say some rubbish May and No I own this place so its okay for me to go up here” I nodded my head and followed Harry through the door and up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs was another door which had another sign saying ' don’t enter unless you are authorised' “ Harry this is the time you tell me that you are a criminal” he chuckled “ May I'm serious I own this building” I nodded my head but looked at him suspiciously. Harry opened the door and what I saw in front of me made a burst of excitement flow through my body, I looked over at Harry “ are you serious right now?” he nodded his head and smiled “ Oh my god this is amazing” I said jumping in my heels.

I ran over to the helicopter and smiled and it and circled around it “where are we going?” I asked “ well you have to wait and see May my dear” I pouted “ but I really want to know where we are going?” he laughed “just come here and let me help you in” I smiled and ran round the helicopter and jumped onto Harry and started to kiss his face all over “ thank you so much Harry I love it so much, I love you” holy shit I just said it, I pulled away and looked Harry in the eyes to look for any type of emotion but all I saw was blank. I jumped down from him and stepped back and looked to the ground he is going to think I'm weird now and probably break up with me. I sighed and went to walk down the stairs, I turned round and walked over to the stairs and pulled open the door. I went to walk down when I pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up and turned me around “ May where are you going?” Harry asked “ well you probably think I'm weird so I was going to go home” he laughed “ May I don't think you are weird if anything I love you too” I smiled and hugged him tightly.

I kissed him hard on the lips and gripped his hair in between my hands and pulled him closer to me “ I love you May” Harry said pulling away, I smiled “ I love you too Harry, I know I said it really soon but you know like you said earlier it feels like we have been dating forever” he shook his head “ I felt the same way and that Is why I want you too meet my parents at the weekend” I nodded my head “ Okay, but you have to meet my mom when she gets back from her business trip” he nodded and kissed me on the lips “ anything for you May” I smiled and led my head down on his shoulder. “ should we get to the surprise now?” I laughed “ sure thing”.

Harry lifted me into the helicopter and strapped me in and passed me the headphones which I put carefully over my hair. Harry got into the over side and put his headphones on and plugged himself in and the pilot started to helicopter up and I had a burst of excitement. I reached over and grabbed Harry's hand and smiled and mouthed 'thank you' he nodded ' its no problem' I smiled and looked over the city underneath us.

thank you for reading this chapter i hope you enjoyed it 

sorry for any mistakes made

vote/comment/share and follow

votttte pleaseee

Emilly :*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

404 19 24
This story follows Katie through the final months of her senior year in high school. Her nonexistent relationship with her mother doesn't stop her fr...
Pains of Smarts, Joy of Riches Від LaughMuchShay

Підліткова література

915 89 22
Several years ago, Sarahbelle Cole's family was very poor. She would always get bullied. She was a fat, nerdy, unattractive girl. She had a crush on...
221K 4.1K 29
All Nadine Carter has ever wanted was to live happily with her parents, have a loving sweet boyfriend and friends she could count on. When she reache...
10.8K 7.1K 41
•[COMPLETED]• This is about an highschool model named Angel who is tired and bored of the same old boring life. Each day,she wishes to quit but she d...