Percy Jackson: The hunted (PJ...

By CC_May

After the war with Gaea Percy just wants to be left alone and have nothing to do with the gods ever again. Wh... More

Percy Jackson: The hunted (PJO/Avengers crossover)
Chapter 1: Death
Chapter 3: One Request
Chapter 4: Why me?
Chapter 5: Narrow Escape
Chapter 6: Bewilderment
Chapter 7: The key to Percy
Chapter 8: Decisions
Chapter 9: Nico
Chapter 10: New friends and possible enemies
Chapter 11: The fury of Mr. Fury
Chapter 12: The show
Chapter 13: Scary Awakenings
Chapter 14: The Check-up
Thank you!
Chapter 15: The Devil's return
Chapter 16: Powers. Fun, but exhausting
Chapter 17: Surprise Visit
Chapter 18: Drama and Sleep
Chapter 19: Leo, the smile-maker
Chapter 20: The hero awakens
Chapter 21: Tony DOES care (who knew?)
Sequel!!!!

Chapter 2: Broken

48.8K 1K 380
By CC_May

~Camp Half-Blood~

I woke up the next morning with a tremendous headache. I looked around and saw that I was in the infirmary. I also noticed Nico, Thalia, and Leo asleep in chairs around my bed. I sat up, but immediately regretted it. I laid back down with a groan, causing the others to wake up. "Percy!" Nico said. "Are you ok?" Thalia asked me. "Oh, yeah, just fine. Not like I just saw the love of my life die, or walked in my apartment to see my family dead. Nope, i'm just great." I said my voice heavily laced with sarcasm. They all gasped. "What?!" Leo said. "Your family is dead?" Nico asked at the same time. I just nodded my head and closed my eyes. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Then my father flashed in. "Percy!" he said sadly. I didn't realize it, but I started to cry. I mean, can you blame me? I lost Annabeth, my Wise Girl, the one I fell into Tartarus for, the one that stole my heart. I felt my father pick me up, and I sobbed in his arms. He kept saying it would be alright, but I knew it wouldn't be. Not without my Wise Girl here. Things would will never be the same again, and coming to that realization, I broke. I, the great Perseus Jackson, hero of Olympus, broke.

I cried writing this, and my friend was all like, feel da feels man! Anyway, I hope you liked this chappy and be prepared for more soon!
And don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Casey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
A few days after the giant war, Percy is alone in the world. A week out of Tartarus, EVERYONE is gone... all because of Gaia. Now a group of "super h...
222K 6.7K 21
Persephone Jackson, after winning two enormous wars, got left behind broken and alone. Betrayed by her most loved ones, the scars ran deeper than eve...
437K 8.7K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...
674K 16.3K 22
Percy Jackson is trying to be normal. He has tests to take, he has a girlfriend and friendships to keep up. He has a life, but of course the fates ha...