Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 13: Still

2.3K 94 34
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 13: Still

"She had amnesia."

I was right.

She had forgotten her memories. She forgot about herself, her experiences, her life before. On how she used to be.

As well as me. She forgot about me.

"Why- How?" I asked for a reason why.

"Well... (Y/n) might've hit her head really bad when the plane crashed. It's a loud and fatal accident, no one could've survived such catastrophe but she was one of the luckiest." The doctor looked at her. "However, unfortunately, she had injuries, bruises and... yes, amnesia."

I glanced at her direction were she was spacing out like an unconscious child.

She was probably confused.

"Alright, for now she is safe. But not good in her condition," The doctor assures a little. "Don't worry if she rests, she had recovered from the coma. I'll be leaving some important reminders while you take care of her but she's still under my observation."

He was writing down notes and the atmosphere somehow became silent. I crossed my arms and sat on the bedside chair.

"Here," the doctor gave me the prescription. "Also, I wrote some reminders over there. When miss (l/n) felt something unusual, you can call the nurses immediately. Replace the bandages every six hours, help her recover from her lost memories. Some amnesiac patients eventually have a small amount of possibility that they gain back shards of their memories, at some cases even all of them, but it'll take time."

I sighed. "Yeah, I know." I kept cold in front of them.

"And for you, (y/n), if you ever feel a head ache, do not hesitate to tell immediately. Do not stress yourself and relax. You have to recover quickly. You also should take your medicines on time. Someone shall guide you."

The brat lightly smiled at the doctor.

"We have to go and check the other patients."

Levi nodded. "Thanks"

The nurses and doctor left, leaving us until suddenly (r/n) poked my arm.

"Levi... right?"

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

-

Le Timeskip~

(Y/n) was eating a sandwich Hanji brought here. I was busy with the book I was reading last night while lying on the couch when I overheard their conversation.

"How was it, (y/n)?" I heard Hanji asked her.

That brat was eating in a disgusting yet cute way, as if she had ate for the first time in her whole life.

What do I expect to a person with amnesia?

She didn't ate a decent food for two weeks other than the dextrose that's keeping her alive.

"Itsh... delicioush." She said while munching the food.

"Don't talk when you're mouth is full." I scolded, my eyes still locked in the book.

She gave me an innocent peace sign and turned back to Hanji after drinking water.

"What's your name again, miss?" (Y/n) said while putting down the plate on the nightstand beside her.

"Hanji Zoe, I made that sandwich." Hanji wore a big idiotic grin and her glasses glimmered.

"Ahh..." she giggled.

I am really not used to the traits (y/n) is showing towards us. She acts like a child. An innocent child. Is this the side effect of her amnesia? Tch.

But I also figured that she's still had her eating habits, the it was like before. The two women continued on their chat, not until four-eyes yelled.

"Levi! I never thought I would ever met a person with amnesia!" Four-eyes crazily cheered. "It's like, I only seen people like this in movies. But look at (y/n)! I think I'm already interested in science! I have to learn everything abo-"

"Can you shut the hell up, shitty-glasses?"

"Aww!!" Hanji yelled as I listened to their conversation.

'Such a weird woman'

-

(R/n)'s

I met Levi, he's nice but sometimes he's unpredictable, and now, this girl named Hanji. A hyper, eccentric woman and somehow fun to hang around with.

"(Y/n)?" Hanji, called while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes?"

"I have a question." Hanji said."I was curious if, what do you think of your life before? With your own instincts...?"

I thought for a second. But I actually had no idea, how was my life before..

"I... really do not have an idea, sorry..." I glanced at Levi who's silently reading a book. "But I guess, based on our relationship at the moment, I had a great time with you guys." I smiled half heartedly.

"Aww... you don't know how sweet you and Lev-"

"Hanji!" Levi suddenly cut her out. "Clean the plate on the nightstand. Now! I don't want any mess seen around."

'This insane woman, really pisses me off.' Levi thought.

"Alright, alright. Hold your horses, shortstack." Then she laughed and left.

"Tch." Levi clicked his tongue.

I found Levi always do that so out of curiousity so I asked. "Why do you always click your tongue?"

My hands were resting on my lap that is being covered with a (f/c) blanket as I asked him.

"It's already time for you to rest, brat. Now, sleep." Then he gazed back to his book.

He didn't answered my question.

"Hey I'm not a brat! And one thing, I don't wanna sleep. It's still early." This guy is so mean!

How come I handled his attitude before? Sigh. Well- Who knows?

I laid back to bed and tried to rest as he said. But I can't. It's still morning, though.

"Hey. How long was I in a coma?" I asked in a soft voice still laying on the bed.

Seconds had passed before he spoke. "16 days. More precise, two weeks and two days."

"Not long enough..." I replied, shrugging a little.

"Oh, you think so?" He asked but sounded a little irritated as he put down the book leveling his neck.

'Not long enough? Tch. You didn't know how I was gone desperate thinking that I will never see your (e/c) eyes again... you little shit.' Levi thought to himself.

"What?"

After that, I didn't heard him reply anymore. He's really this cold, huh.

I was busy resting, when Hanji walked up while drying her hands with a towel.

"Guys, why are you two quiet?"

A few more seconds passed until the door creaked open, revealing some people I don't recognize yet I still found them familiar to me.

"Oh my, dear. (Y/n)! You've woken up!" A girl with (m/h/c) hugged me tightly and caressed my head. I don't know her, not even one of them but when she touched me, it felt soothing and I felt safe.

"Hey. Finally, sis." I bet he was my brother by the way he called me.

And the other man stood there hugged me too.

"(Y/n), meet your family."

Timeskip

I've met my family. I found that 'Akihiro' a little annoying sometimes. But his idiocy make me laugh at the same time. I felt close to them really easy.

They've already knew Hanji and Levi. I found out that they were members of a popular band that I used to idolize before I even lost my memories.

They're famous personalities that I was flabbergasted since it's like a dream to befriended with these people.

Come to think of it! It's like a dream come true especially Levi who is ought as the 'Vocal Prince' in music industry as said by my family.

Hanji, made me listen to their songs with her phone and I easily became attached, no wonder why I liked it as I heard his voice.

Never thought he was a singer...

It's hard to believe, but if it's all just a dream, I don't wanna wake up anymore.

Minutes passed, my family left because they said that they had some appointments to do with our architecture company.

Levi and Hanji didn't left. As boredom struck them, Hanjindecided to play 'Jenga'.

"C'mon... c'mon...! Be nice to your mommy..." Hanji whispers while keeping an eye and focus on a block she's taking out to put on top.

"Hurry up, shitty-glasses." Levi groaned impatiently

"Yeah, yeah, wait. I'm working on it." Hanji was really on focus with her eyes twitching trying not to ruin the stack.

...Until two people rushed and entered my room that startled Hanji.

"(Y/n)!!!" yelled a boy that's voice could make you deaf.

"AH! Oh no no no nuuuu!!! Awww!" Hanji frustratingly reacted as the blocks of Jenga started to breakdown from being startled.

I laughed at her then sat up straight on the bed to see clearly who are the people that came rushing towards here.

There stood a boy standing with brown locks and teal green eyes, he was reacting really frustrated. The other one was a girl with jet black hair and beautiful grayish-black eyes, who was seemingly so calm.

They both had almost the same height.

"(Y/n)! Thank goodness you're already awake!" The boy yelled and smiled at me.

"Good to hear you're already awake." the girl said calmly, smiling.

"Eh?"

I looked at Levi who kept his stoic face, he crossed arms showing disinterest, so I glanced at Hanji only to see her shrug. Seems that these two had also no idea who the two was.

"Are you alright?" Asked the boy and touched my shoulder.

I kind of flinched, a little uncomfortable with them touching me. They gave me confused looks.

"Sorry, who are you?" I asked.

"Wha-! (Y/n), you don't remember us?" The boy asked consciously. "Your cousins?" He pointed themselves out.

I lightly shooked my head but it still throbbed a bit.

"O-oww..." Levi and Hanji ran to me and gave me water. I drank what Hanji gave me as Levi lightly massaged my temples.

I was surprised at first about his massage but find it a bit soothing so I let him.

"I'm sorry to tell you, kids, but your (y/n) had amnesia.." Hanji told them.

The both of them stared in shock.

"If you want to talk to her. State your names." Levi said to them still massaging my temples gently.

"I'm Eren Jaeger. Your coolest cousin." He bragged.

"Mikasa Ackerman. Your cousin." The asian girl said.

They're adorable. I didn't know I had cousins like them.

"Nice meeting you guys." I bowed lightly.

"This isn't like you, (y/n)." Eren chuckled. "But it's fine."

"All that matters right now, is that you're safe." Mikasa said.

"Thank you..." I gladly smiled, "I'm glad you visited, I'm sorry for not recognizing you."

I know I shouldn't apologize, but I guess the news might've surprised them as well.

"Levi, you can stop now. Thanks." I held his wrist to put his hands down, signalling that I'm fine.

He nodded. "No problem."

"Levi?!" Then Eren yelled exaggerated. "Wait- Oh my god! You mean. Levi Ackerman of Flugel der Freiheit?!"

Hanji nodded. "The one and only.... *drum rolls* short stack!" She gave us a wide crazy grin while presenting Levi.

Levi clicked his tongue, annoyed. "I'm gonna kill you later, Hanji."

"Oh sush." Then she laughed hysterically.

"Mikasa! I can't believe it! I was actually meeting them here?!" Eren attempted to hand shake with Levi but he refused.

"Oi! Hands off me, brat!"

But even if he said that. Eren didn't mind, he was still smiling so happy and overwhelmed by meeting the band members especially Levi.

I guess Eren was so caught up at the moment he didn't realize it was Levi and Hanji talking to them.

But when I glanced at Mikasa she sent death glares to Levi. I wonder why?

Levi didn't took it seriously and just walked to the couch and sit.

Until, night came. I met Armin and his girlfriend Annie, and the fact that they're already a couple made me so happier than ever without any idea.

Then I met the Sasha girl, whom they called 'Potato Girl' and his boyfriend Connie. I also met Krista, Ymir, and Jean, even Marco.

They told me, they were my high school classmates. And we had fun when they were here.

I really never thought that I had these so many amazing companions in life.

Even if I've lost my memories...

There is nothing worth having than getting to know these people...

And how my life was before...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 607 29
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢. 𝔖𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯...
13.3K 374 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
205K 8.1K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
439K 12.8K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...