boy || phan

By wreckthisphan

"I know we're young, but we have the kinda love that could last forever" in which Phil is selectively mute b... More

one | phil
two | phil
three | dan
four | dan
five | phil
six | dan
seven | dan
eight | phil
nine | dan
eleven | louise
twelve | dan
thirteen | phil
fourteen | phil
fiffteen | dan
sixteen | phil
seventeen | dan
eighteen | dan
nineteen | phil
twenty | phil
twenty-one | dan
twenty-two | phil
twenty-three | dan
twenty-four | dan
last (of the real ones)
ain't it fun ?
imma risk it all
hey hey

ten | phil

13.8K 662 1.4K
By wreckthisphan

Phil never thought he would be so bothered by watching Sarah. He always watches her it's not big deal but he always watches her at night. During the day is usually when he'd be hanging out with Dan or Louise. (but usually Dan) He'd text Dan as soon as he knew he would be out if the doctor's office saying they would meet at his house after school. He didn't know if Martyn would let Phil have any friends over if he had to watch Sarah. He couldn't even find the to ask him, he was running everywhere making sure he looked good for his meet up with Cornelia, his ex and Sarah's mother, tonight. He had asked Phil if his hair looked okay about fifteen times. Phil honestly didn't understand his brother. If the girl broke his heart and left him to take care of their child alone, why did he want her back so bad? When Phil asked Martyn this his reply was simple, yet Phil still hadn't understood.

"When you really live someone and they leave you, you feel empty Phil." He had said. "and I don't want to feel empty anymore, you'll understand when you're older and get yourself a nice boyfriend."

Phil had blushed when he said that. He came out to Martyn about a year ago, he never feels completely comfortable with bringing up his sexuality though. He doesn't know why but it makes him uncomfortable. Probably because he wasn't ready to tell Martyn when he did but he's glad that he got the chance to.

When Martyn was finally finished running around like a mad man Phil decided this was the perfect time to ask him if Dan could come over. He wrote it down and tapped Martyn on the shoulder. He turned around and quickly read the question.

"Sure I don't care, I'll be back by 10:30 but her to bed at 8:00, I'll see you later bye."

He bolted out the door after giving Sarah a kiss and Phil honestly never felt happier for his brother. If they got back together maybe things would start to look up. For Sarah especially.

"Can we color Philly?" She asked him. He nodded and went to his room to get the coloring books and crayons. When he came back he decided to tell her Dan was coming over.

My friend is coming over

Sarah was seven, she was barley learning how to read properly but she could read some of the 'difficult' words for her age. But it was still kind of hard to communicate with Sarah since she couldn't read many words.

"What friend?" She asked still coloring.

His name is Dan

She smiled and looked up. "Do you think he likes Alice in Wonderland, he could color with me!" Phil nodded and ruffled his niece's hair. She giggled and went back to coloring. As she did Phil took out his phone and texted Dan

P: change of plans we can't go to the arcade today i have to watch my niece

D: can i still cum

P: gross don't spell it like that

D: ;)

P: yea you can still come

D: I'm cumming right now

P: I hate you
______________________________________

It was almost five when Dan finally got there, Phil was a little worried that Sarah would try to talk to him. He didn't have anytime to explain to her that Dan couldn't hear so hopefully he could tell Dan before she talked to him. Unfortunately he had no such luck. She was talking to him almost immediately, he did even get to greet Phil. She was asking him if he wanted to color with her. As soon as she finished talking before Phil could apologize he went down on his knee to her height and began to talk to her.

"Sorry, I can't hear you, when I little mean kids poked me in the ears so I wouldn't be able to hear anymore."

She gave him a confused look but he went on.

"There is something in your ears, like a plastic bag, if you poke it too hard it can break and you can't use it anymore, that's what happened to my ears."

Sarah nodded her head as she began to understand what he was telling her. She grabbed Phil's whiteboard and sloppily wrote down the word color with a question mark at the end.

"I'd love to color with you but first I'm gonna go talk to your uncle okay?" She nodded and when back to coloring. Phil was laid out on the couch watching an episode of SpongeBob that he's niece had to beg him to put on. So he had no time to react when Dan went over and sat on his lap. The worst thing was he started to wiggle as soon as he sat down so Phil was really struggling not to show any reaction. "I'm sorry am I making you uncomfortable?" Dan asked giggling. Phil tried to shove Dan off which only resulted in him shoving his hips down on Phil's crouch so they were practically grinding on each other now. "Wow am I that fat you have to push me off, I feel hurt." He pinched Dan's thigh causing him to yelp and get off of him. "I'll make a new friend with your niece then."

While Dan and Sarah had a little chat with her mostly nodding, Phil was able to sneakily change it so he watching an old Dr Who episode. She thankfully didn't notice if she did he'd be in big trouble.
______________________________________

They had ordered pizza for dinner. Dan insist that they watch My Neighbor Totoro (with the captions on of course) as Sarah has never seen any of Studio Ghibli's movies before and they both agreed this was the perfect one to start on. She loved it right away and was hooked.

Phil, having seen the film thousands of times, decided to mess with Dan instead. Phil was still laid across the couch with his legs on Dan's lap. His niece was on her stomach on the floor right in front of them, both her and Dan completely mesmerized by the film. He suddenly had a flashback to a day when he was trying to get Dan's attention in class. He poked him in the side a couple of times with a pencil and Dan giggled, which meant Phil already knew he was ticklish. So, he slowly retracted one of his legs from Dan's lap. Luckily Dan didn't notice as the film was on his favorite part, the bus stop scene. Once he had both legs off of his lap he started tickling Dan. He was met with no response at first until Dan tried to to shove Phil's feet away and shrieking at him to stop. "Phil...Phil... stop...ah...ah...please..." Once he  finally stopped Dan collapse on him out of breath. Some how Phil's legs ended up on either side of him so when he fell on top of Phil his leg were wrapped around his torso.

"Phil Lester," Dan sighed. "You're a bitch."

Phil laughed and reached his hand down to play with Dan's curls. He wanted more then anything to say I know but it's not like he would hear him anyway.
______________________________________

When the movie ended Sarah wanted to play Candy Land. They agreed on just a few rounds but they kept going again because Everytime someone actually won someone called a rematch. They ended up play for a little over an hour until Phil was declared winner. Dan pouted about it of course, declaring the only reason he won was because he'd let him win. After the came Dan wanted to go but Phil wouldn't have it. It was getting more into autumn so it started turning dark earlier and Phil refused to let Dan walk home alone if it was dark outside. So Dan agreed to stay until Martyn came home so Phil could walk him home. This of course started another argument of how Phil would have to walk home alone. They came to an agreement to cross that bridge when they came to it.

When it came time to put Sarah to bed, she threw a little fit. Usually Phil would go in the room and stay on his bed until she fell asleep, then he would go to the living room and watch a movie or something. This time however, he wanted to stay out of the room with Dan. Her fits were never big, mostly just whining and a couple of tears but it annoyed the crap out of Phil to be honest. He loved her and everything but kids could be such a pain.

D: its okay go with her ill watch a movie on netflix or something

When Phil picked her up and began to carry her to her room she whispered softly in his ear.

"I want Dan to come too."

Well how the bloody fuck was that supposed to work.

He shook his head at first but one look at her face he could tell the water works were about to begin. So he shot a quick text at Dan who looked surprised to say the least. But he went over to them anyway and assured her he would be happy to join them. She had already done everything she need to do before bed so once they got in there all she need to do was lay down.

But when Phil tried to lay down with Sarah on her bed she whined.

"No room for both of us, go to your bed with Dan!"

So Phil got off and cuddled on the floor near his bed. Of course it took Dan only a few seconds to realize this before Phil felt him tug on his arm.

"I think not, come up here with me."

Phil was in no room to argue, the floor was hard and had crisp crumbs all over it so he got up on the bed with Dan. The bed was too small for two people to be on it, which meant they were practically cuddling at this point. Not that he actually minded, something about being close to Dan made him feel safe. Plus, he always smelled of  chamomile tea and paint. A weird mix but it smelled like Dan and it made Phil feel something he really couldn't explain. And without thinking he dozed off. But he was awake just long enough to feel Dan bury his face in his neck. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 856 22
Once Phil reveals his secret affection for Dan, they become boyfriends. Though, Dan is crushed when Phil walks out of his life after the "incident"...
3.8K 224 28
My chapters aren't too long but I try to update frequently, if you want longer chapters just tell me and I'll do it 😊 Thanks for reading! ♥️✨
5.6K 358 8
Dan and Phil Cinderella AU - need I say more? No trigger warnings apply! :)
66.3K 2.1K 38
[COMPLETED] (This was written before Dan came out! I am in no way meaning to invalidate his sexuality, I love him to death!) Based on Dan's video, "W...