Confessions Between Us [STERE...

Von _kingpookie_

"You loved him" "Yes" "Why wasn't that enough" "He didn't love me in the... Mehr

Prologue- Mirror
Chapter 1- Difference
Chapter 2- Anchor
Chapter 3- Clovers
Chapter 4- Roadtrip
Chapter 5- Dance
Chapter 6- Revenge
Chapter 7- Purpose
Chapter 8- Back Where We Started
Chapter 9- A Look Forward
Chapter 10- Music Taste

Chapter 11- Help (cont from prev)

456 18 7
Von _kingpookie_

Song-  Japanese Denim, Love of My Life, The Chain

Artist- Daniel Caesar, Queen, Fleetwood Mac

Stiles

(morning after the last chapter)

'Stiles?' The voice of my father is what wakes me up, not Derek's voice my heart falls further than I thought possible. I look up from the pillow, dad looks at me in confusion 'Um I'm heading off to work now, I won't be back till late keep me updated on where you are okay?' He says still looking at me oddly. I give him a small smile 'sure dad' my voice sounds croaky, 'you getting sick or something kid?' He asks looking more worried by the second, 'calm down super dad I just need a drink or something just woke up remember' I say smiling at him. He goes to say something but I hold up my hand, 'Dad you are going to be late I'm fine seriously I'll talk to you later' he nods and gives me his go-to wave then exits my room. 

My head falls against the pillow as I look at the ceiling, I still can't believe the absolute stupidity of my actions last night. Who am I kidding that I could be someone that Derek Hale, let alone anyone could all in love with? Why couldn't I have just stayed silent, I found myself in a moment so perfect and I just had to ruin it. I reach across to my bedside table and grab my phone, looking at the messages all from Scott none from Derek. Scott of course asking if I wanted to play some game with him which I ignore. I instead grab a hoodie and my grey tracksuit pants and make my way out of the house to grab a coffee or something to get my mind off of the disaster that was last night. 

Time goes by and before I know it I am at the small cafe that I'm sure no teenagers will be at. I take a seat after ordering the coffee and food and put my headphones on, hoping that my music will distract me from the humiliation that is gnawing away at me. I rest my head against my arms on the bench and try to escape into the music, I feel a tap on my shoulder after a while and raise my head not making eye contact presuming its the food. I look up and see Derek looking at me as if I were a Rubik's cube that he just couldn't solve. I sigh and take out my headphones, he motions to the bench across from me 'may I?' he asks and I shrug in response. He sits and for a while awkwardly looks around the room not saying anything, 'any particular reason you came here, Derek?' I ask. 

He snaps his head as if shocked someone used his name, 'I uh was checking to see if you are okay' I say nothing and look away. The nerve he has to ask me that 'Stiles I didn't mean to hurt your feelings' He says softly, I look up stunned 'Hurt my feelings? Derek, you took my virginity and then act all surprised when I tell you that I love you' I whisper harshly at him. He glances around nervously 'Stiles could you please just keep your voice down a bit' he says. I can't help the laugh the escapes when he says that 'Who do you know here Derek? That going to judge you?' he glares up at me 'I don't know Stiles but I wouldn't appreciate being known to these strangers as the guy who..' He trails off unable to finish the sentence. I raise my eyebrows 'The guy who what Derek? Fucked another dude?' I finish for him, he winces like literally winces in front of me. 

'Jesus Derek does thinking back to last night really make you that sick?' I ask, 'No Stiles you know it doesn't' He responds back his voice sharp, 'Well I'm sorry but how am I supposed to take you reacting as if I just stabbed you with a hot iron as being a good reaction?' I ask hotly my temper boiling then broken by the waitress placing the coffee in front of me with a polite smile I notice her look strangely at Derek who's face was flushed and eyes burning into the window. When she was out of earshot I continue 'Seriously Derek why did you come here? I get it like you tried last night and it wasn't what you thought it would be. You didn't have to come and humiliate me further' I say staring intently at my dark coffee. 

'Stiles, I enjoyed last night I'm not saying I didn't, I just think its a little early to say that to each other' He says and I can't help but shake my head, 'Well obviously I was mistaken with the whole sex thing not taking us to that step' I respond dryly looking away from him the humiliation I feel  much too big. Derek sighs, 'You're not being fair to me right now Stiles, you know I don't do well with words' I can't believe he's making himself the victim right now. 'Do you care about me Derek?' I ask looking at my coffee cup, 'Of course I do Stiles' He says softly. 'You would protect me if someone tried to hurt me?' I ask still looking down, 'Of course I would Stiles you know that'  He responds. I look up 'I dont get how you cant say that you are in love with me then' He sighs 'I do in some places Stiles' ouch. 'What?' I respond my voice cracking, 'I can say that to you when its just maybe you' He says fumbling his hands about in front of me.

'You're embarassed by me?' I ask my voice breaking like a two year old, 'Stiles no, Its just thats not who I am, you understand me right? we can still do all the same stuff at my place you know' He says quietly, I look down at my hands his words washing me over. Is that truly someone I can be, even lower than a mistress, simply someone he can have when and where he wants.  I've worked so hard to become happy with the person I am, feeling more myself then ever, I wouldn't say I'm ready to give that up. But I look into his eyes, my feelings consuming, I was totally under his control and I hated it. My eyes burned as I watched him stay emotionless, hands crossed in front of himself. 

'You want me to be your secret?' I ask my throat burning in embarrassment, surprised the words managed to actually leave my body. 'You're being dramatic, I'm just saying that I don't think everyone has to know what we do behind closed doors' he responds quickly, 'dramatic?!' I spit out moving to sit up, he grips my arm tightly and pulls me back down. 'Stop touching me Derek!' I plead, 'Stiles you're being ridiculous, nothing has to change from how it was before' Derek says as if this was a simple math equation, and I was too stupid to understand. 'You're going to make me hate myself' I whisper looking down at the table, a single tear falls down my face, Derek was already standing. 'I'll text you next time I want to see you' He says as he drops money onto the table leaving the cafe, leaving me alone crying. 

Leaving me wishing that I had the strength to stand up for myself, but when it comes down to it a little love is better than none. 

A/N- this story is not unfinished, me and my wannabe writing ass will continue to write:) Hope everyone is doing well x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season