Confessions Between Us [STERE...

By _kingpookie_

"You loved him" "Yes" "Why wasn't that enough" "He didn't love me in the... More

Prologue- Mirror
Chapter 1- Difference
Chapter 2- Anchor
Chapter 3- Clovers
Chapter 4- Roadtrip
Chapter 5- Dance
Chapter 6- Revenge
Chapter 7- Purpose
Chapter 8- Back Where We Started
Chapter 10- Music Taste
Chapter 11- Help (cont from prev)

Chapter 9- A Look Forward

958 25 4
By _kingpookie_

Song- Bruises, One , Human🎵

Artist- Lewis Capaldi, Ed Sheeran , Aquilo 🎧

Fleurance

'sir I have a question' I glanced behind me at Demarcus after he spoke, 'whatever you wish to know, I shall tell' I responded taking the flashlight from my teeth and slipping it into my pocket, 'well you say you want to rid the world of half-breeds and blood traitor' he said hesitantly. I rolled my eyes and climbed out of the storage space, 'yes I think I may have mentioned that once' he blushed red 'yes of course I know you have, I listened I always do sir' he lifted a hand to the back of his neck and began to rub it anxiously, my irritation began to flood my veins. 'Demarcus what did I say about you showing your nerves, you are the crown jewel of my project I can not have you looking like a kicked puppy in front of our enemies' Demarcus' eyes strained anger appeared as quickly as it disappeared. I turned around and latched onto the trap door and let it fall loudly against the floor closing off the storage space I had previously occupied, 'I believe you were going somewhere with this conversation before Demarcus' I said turning to meet his gaze, he paused. 'I was merely saying sir, you want to if the world of all blood traitors and half-breeds..' I didn't let him finish 'are you are goldfish or something, I have repeatedly said this to you. If you are to take over the tribe I think you might want to expand your intellect scale' 

Demarcus balled his fists at his sides 'I know sir if you would let me finish..' I raised a hand 'no you don't understand your job is to be the muscle of my operation, stop' I said as he opened his mouth again 'you are a child who does not make the decisions here, you do not need to consult my rules and plans with me. I am the smart one you are the fist I call on to do my dirty work'  I said, eyebrows raised as I stood chest to chest against him a finger dug into his ribs. His eyes flashed red quickly, my anger flew against my ribs 'control yourself you stupid fool' I spat. This seemed to fuel his irritation, his eyes remained solid red 'Change back now' I said patiently looking up at his face. 'I am not your stupid side kick' He glared down at me, I knew this side of him; my other hand slipped to the back of my jeans and gripped the hilt of my gun. 'And how would you like me to refer to you? huh you think that you can organise a whole tribe yeah? make regulations and rules to keep it thriving?' I demanded, 'well no..' 'of course you can't look at you, you can't keep yourself from sweating when you speak out of turn. Imagine if you had to make decisions yourself' I drawled out at him. His eyes still shone that solid red colour, 'maybe I could....' 'you couldn't, stop getting your hopes up just to have them demolished' 

I watched as his back straightened, my lip curled at the show of defiance, 'you told me I could do whatever I put my mind to' 'well this may shock you, but I lied' He shifted his arm behind his back readying it to swing. My anger erupted, my back hand pulled the gun from the back of my waist. I slammed the barrel of the gun against him forehead, the force pushing him back against the wall. I knew I couldn't beat him in a fight but I am always prepared to stall him, before he could react to what had happened, I pulled out the wolfsbane core knife with my free hand and lunged stabbing it into his chest. He gasped in pain but moved quickly slamming his right fist against my face instantly breaking my jaw bone and throwing me back through the wall. Quickly my soldiers swarmed into the room at the noise and grabbed Demarcus holding him back, one offered me a hand up which I ignored. I moved my head in a swinging motion as the bone reset.

Demarcus smiled at me as I approached not even trying to fight against the guards 'You may not think I have what it takes to make decisions, but I have what it takes to make you my bitch' his smile transformed to a smirk, I picked up the handgun that had fallen from my grasp when he hit me. When stood face to face with him, I gripped at the knife which was half in his chest. I closed my eyes and gripped his shoulder, then held the groove of the knife tightly and slammed it further into his stomach. He let out a grunt of pain and began wincing, I took my hand off his shoulder and slapped it against his face which was becoming slippery with sweat, 'Demarcus you really shouldn't keep doing this, it makes me so angry. Makes me want to kill you so badly just ah' I laughed maniacally finishing my sentence 'you don't have the balls to kill me' He said so passionately that his spit washed over my face. I stood back shrugged my shoulders, then lifted the gun against his forehead. I saw Demarcus's eyes widen, his bravado stripped and replaced with eminent fear, 'it's not that I don't have the balls to kill you, it is that if someone is to kill you, I want it to be a special person' 

He relaxed his shoulder no longer tensing, I reached out and yanked the knife from him. His lips opened about to form a word, before I changed the trajectory of the gun and shot three times. He fell in a heap against my body, 'you are to never speak out of line with me ever again, do you understand' I hissed into his ear, he was in too much pain to nod but I knew he understood. I stepped back causing him body to slam down onto the hard floor, I looked at the surrounding soldiers and grinned. 'you guys have some fun with him, when you think he has had enough send him down to he infirmary' the soldiers readily nodded one reached down as grasped Demarcus's shirt in his hand lifting him so the girl beside him can deliver the first of a number of blows. 

I shut the door droning out the noises of Demarcus being beaten, I patted my pockets pulling out the pack of cigarettes and quickly lighting one. My eyes closed for a moment as I exhaled the smoke, but then I felt the stare of someone on the back. I turned around looked back and scoffed seeing a woman I knew all too well. As always she wore mismatched clothes, a pair of blue parachute pants a red sweater with a tight fitting green cardigan over the top. She looked at me her eyes calculating as always, 'Ms Benns' I greeted her as I walked across the street to her. 

'Fleurance dear how are you, it had been a while' she responded patting my cheek as she spoke, this woman I swear will be the death of me. 'when did you get here?' I asked her 'don't ask that dear, haven't I told you about the realms of time? you will never really know when I got here. Ask me why I am here, because purpose is always more important that punctuality' She smiled at me, then grabbed my arm 'here I have something to show you' she said smiling, then she spun us I remained compliant in her grasp. 

When my vision focused again, I was no longer looking at Demarcus's house but at the streets of Beacon Hills. It getting dark, Ms Benns let go of my arm 'just in a second you will see' she said. I looked from left to right the building were destroyed, no one was outside it felt lonely something that made me feel more comfortable. I heard a howl in the distance about a mile from where we were, then it happened I saw myself. Except I was older, about a few years from what I could tell. I watched myself, my future self was limping a broken leg maybe. I heard a girl scream out the name 'ZAYN' a few streets down, my future self turned looking down the street thinking about running. 

Where was everyone else I thought? if it wasn't for Ms Benns' breathing beside me I would have thought I was actually here. 'what has happened?' I asked her, looking down the side of the road a man was running towards my future self. 'I do not know but it is close to the end' she responded beside me grabbing my arm and pulling me back slightly as the man ran past us, My future self looked directly at where I was standing 'you aren't gone, trust her' he said; it was strange seeing myself talking especially to me. My focus lifted to the man who had stopped about a meter from me, I walked forward to see who it was: Derek Hale of course. His face was contorted in anger looking at my future self 'where is he' Derek yelled down the street at future me. I watched as my future self fell to the ground to sit, I want to scream at myself for being so stupid. 

Derek had blood on his face 'tell me where he is Fleurance, you know I can take whatever information I want from you, save yourself the trouble'; My mind was on overdrive trying to figure out what was happening. My future self seemed to no be listening very intently but waiting, I was confused Derek seemed to be doing nothing even though my other self had his guard down. He seemed to be held to the spot, before I could figure out what was happening a man slammed down against the pavement between Derek and my future self. I stumbled back against the wall to the side of them, 'I was birthed new flesh and new body, and the great man who blessed me with this body, was no where to be found' his voice was deep his back was to me I had no idea who he was. 'I want a world of pure supernaturals, not a world with no one at all' my future self said. I brought this person here? 'you summon me the creator of the Demi King legion, and you thought you a weak alpha could control me. The most powerful supernatural being to enter this galaxy?' what have I done? how did I allow myself into this mess. 

'you are not the most powerful being to enter this galaxy, you are simply a man who's incapability to feel and give love, lead him to live a life driven simply driven by an addiction of power. And you know what? I am so glad that you whore of a mother left you to rot in that forest because you.... you are satan and you..' my future selfs speech was cut off as the man raised a hand a ball of fire igniting and flying across the street consuming my future selfs body. 

My breath stoped, of all the places Ms Benns could have taken me to, my death was the last one I thought she would. 'lets go then' I said extending an arm, 'no son this sin't finished yet' she calmly responded. My eyes began to furiously sting. 

But I had to stay, I watched as the man walked over to Derek. Who's face was covered in fear, 'Derek Hale, have I been looking for you or what?' he said. Derek didn't respond, the light from the flames that had taken my life left his face, I turned my body was gone only ash left in its place. Derek was shaking as the man placed two hands against his face 'you are good at hiding I will give you that, but I need to find my grandson and I think that you can help me' he said roughly. Derek shook his head 'Never in a million years will I help you', the man laughed 'Oh no son I wasn't asking for your permission or anything. No I don't need that, I thought that a speech would fill the evil persona that I strive for', why do I need to see this I thought. The mans hands began to glow against Derek's skin, the light seemed to pass between the two, I watched as it possessed Dereks eyes his soul seemed to leave him. 'there we go' the man gleefully said 'join your new comrades Derek' He said then turned and walked back down the street, he raised a single hand and an army appeared from the ground, an army of ghosts, my eyes flew open, 'Mom.. Dad?' I asked and began to reach out. I was shocked as they turned to look at me 'MOM!' I yelled.

'times up' Ms Benns said behind me and gripped my arm as I began to move across the street to my parents. The image in front of me spun as we left the prophecy, I stumbled back as we landed back on ground. I looked up seeing that we were back at the village, 'take me back!' I shouted turning to Ms Benns who looked at me with sympathy. 'why would you take me there you crazy bitch! It means nothing I can stop it all' I screamed out at her, shaking my head I can't die 'Fleurance you know how this works, you can't change a prophecy last timed you tried you saw how the result changes to one drastically worse' she said patiently to me. 'Yeah well maybe you shouldn't have dragged me into this mess so early!' I yelled at her weaving my hands through my hair. 'You know their was no escaping this war Fleurance' she said her eyes looking at me in a way that I hate most, looking at me as if I am some broken toy. 'what good does it do showing me that then huh? why do you keep doing it?' I demanded 'I am not the only person who has seen this prophecy Fleurance, witches from all across the world have seen it' she said tightening the strap of her hand bag against her shoulder. 

'And what do I care huh?' I asked 'some have seen more than I have dear. Some may know of what your weakness is' she said quietly. 'I have no weakness' I spat at his feeling my wolf itch against my skin, 'not now maybe, but soon you will' she said her eyes trailing around the room. 'well if they have seen it then be it to that weakness, they have taken it way already' this was too much for me, to much shit gong through i can normally filter this shit out, but mom and dad they were there they were right in front of me. I am going to die soon and I can't do anything about it, 'stop being such a fool dear you are smarter than this, what do I tell you again and again. Time is constantly changing, they may know of it now or in some months from no. But I can assure you dear this weakness of yours walks this earth, and you need to prepare yourself for this' she pulled a water bottle fro her bag. 

'bring my parents back' I said angrily at her, her eyes feel looking clear for the first time since I met her. 'You know I can't perform that kind of magic' she said apologetically 'let me see them you idiot, you didn't let me speak to them why what is wrong with you' I was shaking in anger and emotions I don't know what to name. 'Be smart Fleurance, make them proud' she said I saw her slipping away with the wind 'you don't get to speak of them, get back here HEY!' I screamed throwing a rock through the space she had just occupied. 

My body felt like a kettle filling with steam, 'shit is that Fleurance?' I heard a young girl ask far behind me 'yeah look he is crying' a boy responded. Was I? I raised a hand and let out a growl as I felt fresh tears  flying down my cheeks. I furiously raised a hand wiping at my eyes 'I didn't know that he had feelings' The young girl behind me said, I let out a growl and spun to face the direction they were in, shifted to my alpha form I let out a menacing roar at them. The two screamed and ran away as quickly as they could, leaving me to plan how I would deal with this future weakness of mine. 

Vowing to kill anyone who gets close to scratching the surface of my life, I will not die, I will conquer the world. That is the prophecy that those witches should be seeing, the truth. 

A/N- been a whiles guys hope you enjoy, bit of a change up in POV. If you are confused about where Ms Benns and Fleurance went, Ms Benns is a witch and has the ability to see the future or prophecy as I called them and show them to those involved in them. She took Fleurance to see his future. Anything else you wanna know leave a comment and I will do my best to respond.

Love you guys, Thomas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
756K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC