i hate you » carl gallagher

Oleh multifanwriter

"we were bestfriends. now we're just two kids who used to know eachother" #2 in #shamelessus !!! Lebih Banyak

character view
playlist
one - welcome home
two - 3:01 am
three - little mama
four - business
five - ex
six - trust
seven - typical
nine - swings
ten - dance moves
eleven - necklace
twelve - cardigan
thirteen - you'll be fine
fourteen - scream
fifteen - social media
sixteen - bullshit
seventeen - aunt daniella
eighteen - soft lips
nineteen - gone
twenty - crack a smile
twenty-one - blake morgan
twenty-two - grammy
twenty-three - die for you
twenty-four - i hate you
twenty-five - losers
twenty-six - double order
twenty-seven - coca-cola
twenty-eight - impossible
twenty-nine - the dress
thirty - dope fiend
thirty-one - marks
thirty-two - stir fry
thirty-three - yet again
S E Q U E L

eight - chocolate pie

13K 248 111
Oleh multifanwriter

noel

Fiona set down a chocolate pie right infront of us as she sat down right across from me in a booth. I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of the pie to post on my instagram since I never really post on there.

@el.linc
what a wonderful way to start my morning 😍🍰
tagged - @figallagher

"Yum, thanks Fi," I said, taking a fork and digging into the pie.

"No, thank you for meeting me. I really need to vent and Vee is caught up in stuff with the babies and Kev," she thanked me.

"It's no problem, I totally wish I could skip school just so I could talk to you all day," I pouted taking a bite of the chocolate pie. "So, you go first while I enjoy this delicious pie."

"Well, Debs is pregnant. Which she lied to me about. I told her she was getting an abortion, but she wouldn't listen to me. She doesn't want to 'kill her baby'. And Ian hates my guts because I'm asking him to take his pills when he needs to. Carl thinks he's a thug and Frank won't leave us alone about how much he loves us. I just miss havin' Lip around to help me out, ya know? He's so good with this kind of stuff. It just seems like everyone hates me right now," she told me.

"Well, first, I wouldn't force Debbie into getting an abortion, I would try to convince her. Ian hasn't really been in a good mood since everything went down with Mickey. Last time I visited Mickey, he told me the reason Ian broke up with him was pretty much because he cared. He was telling him to take his pills because he goes bat shit crazy when he doesn't and I get that. I was there when he almost hit Debbie with a baseball bat, I was there when we picked him up from jail after he took Mick's baby. I understand where you're coming from."

"I think Monica must've said something to him when they were together because ever since then he's been giving me shit about it. Fuckin' Monica," she rubbed her forehead in frustration. I offered her my fork to have some pie and she gladly excepted. "What did you want to vent about?"

"Carl," I sighed looking down at my hands.

"Go ahead. I'm all ears, babe," she said, taking a big bite of the pie. I told her about Carl and me having a thing before he went to juvie and everything that's happened since he's been back and she listened very contently.

"What kind of thing did you have? You know, before," Fi asked, sounding interested.

"We started off flirting around the time the the new neighbors moved in. Then, one day he texted me to come over one day and we ended up making out," I scratched the back of my neck.

"Really? Did your parents find out," she asked.

"Nope. Anyways, we kept it lowkey, of course. We didn't really tell anyone and that's when all the drama started. Then, he ended up getting busted. But, before he got arrested, he ran to my house and told me all this shit and the cops might be looking for him if Chucky says anything. Then, he told me liked me, a lot. I said I liked him back and then you know everything that happens from there with him getting arrested and his sentencing and so on."

"Wow, so you guys have a history. How come you never told me?"

"We made a decision not to tell anyone. The only other person I've ever actually told was Tucker."

"Holy shit. So, what's gonna happen now," she asked and my face fell.

"I don't know. I talked to my dad about it-"

"You talked to your dad about this?!"

"Yeah, I tell him everything. Anyways, he told me that I should just go up to him and talk to Carl about my feelings and what I think we should be. But, part of me just wants to play hard to get. And I know you, when you want something you go after it. You don't care what it takes. I want to be like that with Carl, but I just can't do it."

"Literally all you have to do is set your mind to being with him and then go after it. That's what I did with Sean. I left Guss and went after Sean because I knew I was in love with him. Usually I'd say that you two are too young to be in love, but I know how long you've known eachother. I mean, you and Carl used to be stuck together like glue. You guys went everywhere and did everything together. If one of you had to go to bathroom, you both had to go to the bathroom," she laughed. I laughed along with her remembering all of the good bathroom talks Carl and I used to have. Those were the good times. "So, El I'm tellin' you, just go after him. It's obvious he wants to be with you."

"Yeah, but at the same time he's flirting with another girl and giving her all this attention when she's around me. I try to make it seem like I don't care, but truth be told, it hurts like shit. It makes me feel like someone is punching me in the chest when he does that shit."

"Yeah, I know how you feel," she sad with a sad face.

"Really? Your boyfriends were always so loyal. Even Jimmy/Steve."

"Well, when Jimmy came back with his so called 'wife', it hurt to see them together because she was so beautiful and perfect and foreign. It made me feel like shit."

"Yeah, but just for the record, you were so much hotter than her," I winked and we both let out a few laughs.

My phone vibrated on the table and I looked down to see a text from Tucker.

Tuck💙: it's 7:25!

Tuck💙: you're gonna be late!!

"Oh, shit, Fi! I gotta go," I said, jumping up and exiting the booth. "I'll come by after school, okay?"

"Okay, I'll see you later," she called as I waved goodbye from the door and I left for school.

•••

I was only 2 minutes late for school so I wasn't in too much trouble.

I decided to take my dad and Fi's advice and talk to Carl today after school.

I rolled into the cafeteria with Tucker walking next to me. We both got in line, even though he had packed his lunch.

"So, you're talking to him after school," Tucker asked.

"Yeah, I figured you didn't want to sit at a table alone with Nick again. I know how much he intimidates you," I laughed at him.

"He doesn't intimidate me, he just sort of scares me," he argued.

"Same difference, Tuck," I rolled my eyes and told the lunch lady what I wanted.

"Not really, Ellie," he mocked me.

"Oh, my God. You know how much I hate that fucking nickname," I complained glaring at him.

"It doesn't really fit well with your personality, that's why I said it," he babbled.

"Okay, Tuck, that makes zero sense what so ever," I said, taking my lunch from the lunch lady and paying her what I owe.

"It makes sense, you're just not understanding."

"Tucker? Do me a favor," I asked him.

"What's that?"

"Just stop talking," I said with pursed lips.

"You know, I don't know why I'm friends with you," he glared at me from across our lunch table.

"Oh, you love me," I teased him, opening my orange juice.

"Not as much as me," Travis said coming up from behind me and hugging me.

"Please, Trav, can we not do this anymore," I whined, setting my drink down.

"Do what," he asked, trying to play dumb.

"Flirt with me and try to ask me out. You know I'm gonna say no. If I ever come to like you, which is a 0.5 percent chance of ever happening, I'll tell you," I sent him a sarcastic smile.

"You know I'm not gonna stop. If I do, who am I going to flirt with," he asked.

"I don't care. Someone else," I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want someone else, I want you," he began to play with a piece of my hair. "And I totally almost had you."

"You've never even come close to 'having me'," I scoffed, putting air quotations at 'having me'.

"You keep telling yourself that," he smiled. He then kissed me on the cheek and got up to go sit with his buddies.

"Seriously, Travis," I yelled, wiping the kiss off of my cheek.

"I have a weird feeling that you guys are going to end up dating. And not because you're trying to make Carl jealous, but because you actually like him," Tucker told me.

"Tucker, I will never like him," I raised my eyebrows with a straight face. "Never."

"Whatever you say, princess," he said with a shrug.

-

a/n: i actually kind of liked this chapter

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHHHH!!💓

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.5K 151 26
"𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮..." -𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓷 "𝓘 𝓭𝓸..." -𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓶 In which Prin...
222K 2.9K 21
An international competition for junior league hockey teams is being held in Lo Angeles, Coach Gordon Bombay is picked to lead Team USA. He reunites...
506K 10.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
210K 2.2K 38
Breeana's life is... complicated. She moves every now and then because of her "job". But this time it was different. This time she's moving permanent...