hurt :: sasunaru

By glittervaults

It all started in middle school; the bullying that Naruto went through for no valid reason whatsoever. But de... More

prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.

chapter sixteen.

4.7K 211 532
By glittervaults

Naruto's POV

Sasuke was acting more clingy than ever. It started off as just him hugging me every morning and every time I leave, but now it's gone to holding my hand and back hugs. Long-lasting back hugs. I'm a huge sucker for back hugs and he's really pushing my limits. One day I might just fuck around and smack him in the lips.

With my own!

Okay, that'll just fuck up everything. Nevermind.

But today, Sasuke didn't come to my locker in the morning like he usually did. When the bell rang to go to class, I felt a small pang of disappointment but decided just to ignore it and go to class.

I kept zoning out during classes thinking of what happened could've happened to him. Maybe he was just absent?

Because I wasn't really paying attention in any of the classes, lunch came around pretty quickly. I was walking down the hallways towards the cafeteria, distracted by my thoughts.

That was when I caught a silhouette zip past me. They went so fast that the breeze they made actually got me out my head.

I looked back to see Sasuke, swiftly making his way through the crowd of students and in to the boys bathroom. I, being the nosy hoe that I am, decided to follow him in there.

No matter how many time I said 'excuse me', these children just wouldn't move out the way. So, unlike Sasuke, I nudged my way through the crowd. I earned a couple of glares but I didn't really care cause I reached my destination.

I entered the bathroom and saw Sasuke glaring at the mirror. So hard, that he didn't even notice me walk in.

"Geez, what did your reflection ever do to you?" I spoke up. I smiled once his attention was on me.

"Naruto." He said. I walked up to him and stood next to him, looking at him through the mirror.

"You seem pissed. What's up?" I asked.

Sasuke sighed. "I had a stressful day yesterday. Then I come to school and Kiba's annoying ass just says some stupid shit. So, I came in here too cool off, cause if I didn't I would've punched him and that would cause unnecessary drama."

I couldn't help but chuckle as I turned to face him. "I totally get what you mean. That damn mutt just doesn't know when to shut up."

Now it was Sasuke's turn to chuckle. "Exactly. He's the type to get his ass beat and still mouth off and act like he's the shit." He says. "I just told him off the other day and next thing you know he comes back leeching on to me. That ugly ass roach just won't leave me the hell alone and my patience with him just keeps decreasing."

I let out a laugh as Sasuke turned to face me. "Well, don't get so worked up over a mutt-roach. It's not worth your time honestly." I said while shrugging.

"Did you seriously just say mutt-roach?"

"Yes. A mutt and a cockroach put together. I put it into existence. Now let's make it a trend." I say confidently.

"Like that would ever be a trend." Sasuke says.

"It can be! Just you wait, I'll go out and call random people mutt-roaches. Then people would be like 'Gee, that's a cool word' and it'll spread like wildfire." I explain.

"Then, knowing you, you'll say it to some sensitive dude that gets angry easily then you'll get jumped by that dude and his five other friends." Sasuke says.

"I wish they would try to jump me." I said while crossing my arms, trying to look tough.

"Oh? So you're telling me you can take six guys all on your own? Stop it. Talking big like that and not being able to back it up is mutt-roach behavior." Sasuke says with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Okay whatever! Do you feel better now?" I ask.

He smiles. "Yes. A lot better. Thank you."

I grinned. "Well, let's go. Lunch is gonna end soon."

We walked out the bathroom and started to walk down the seemingly vacant hallway. We were silent for a little until I remembered something.

"Oh, where were you this morning? I didn't see you." I say.

Sasuke stops walking. When I look at him I see him with a teasing smirk and a mischievous look in his eye. Oh no.

"I overslept and came to school late. Why? Did you miss me?" He says triumphantly.

I can feel my face heat up as I start to stutter, "N-no!! W-why would I miss someone like you?" I look down, way too embarrassed to look at him, but refusing to admit that what he says is actually true.

That was when I started to feel big hands on my cheeks, and my cheeks being squished together.

"You don't see me only for the morning and you already miss me. How adorable." He says, squishing my even tighter. I probably look like a fish right now.

"Let go of my face!" I barely managed to say. Sasuke just laughed and stopped but kept his hands on my face.

"Geez, you used to always do this." I say.

"Well it isn't my fault that you have soft cheeks." He says while smiling.

"Shut up." I mutter, eyes looking downwards, face probably as red as a tomato.

Then, there was silence. Sasuke's hands remained unmoving. I decide to look at him again, only to see his intense eyes staring at me. Eyeing everything on my face, including my lips. His eyes remained on my lips, as he had a look contemplative look in his eyes. He seemed hesitant.

I read his face like a book. His hesitant eyes said it all. But the way he leaned in slightly, made me sure.

Fuck it.

I grabbed the back of his neck with my palm and brought his lips to mine. At first he was unmoving, probably shocked at my bold and slightly forceful move. But he soon let go of my face, brought his hands to my hips and placed them there, and kissed back. As cheesy as it may sound, I swear I felt sparks.

The kiss started off soft and sweet, but slowly became otherwise as the kiss deepened. I felt Sasuke's tongue swipe across me bottom lip and didn't think twice about letting it in. Our tongues danced together harmoniously.

I didn't notice my hands gripping his hair until he let out a soft, low groan. I became a little eager once I heard it, and pulled his hair a little harder than before. I almost lost it when he let out a low, growl-like sound.

His big hands made it's way on my butt and gave it a rough squeeze, making me let out a small moan that I was trying to keep in.

But that very moan somehow managed to snap Sasuke back to his senses as he pulled away immediately. He took a couple steps back as he was looking at me incredulously. I just stared at him, slightly still dazed by that amazing kiss.

"Shit." Sasuke said in a slight panicky tone. "I got carried away and-" then he sighed.

I remained silent because I wanted to see what else he would say, and because of the fact that I can't think of anything to say.

He then looked at me with a serious, almost intimidating look in his eye. "Listen Naruto, this never happened. Okay?" It took a second to process what he said, then I snapped.

"What the fuck do you mean it didn't fucking happen? You mean to tell me that I'm just supposed to forget this?"

Sasuke stayed silent.

"So you didn't feel anything when we kissed?" I ask him.

"Nope. Cause I'm not gay." He says nonchalantly.

"Cut the bullshit. Why the fuck did you kiss back then?"

He shrugged. "Experimenting? It's not like I wanted to kiss you, but since you kissed me, I just wanted to see how'd it go. But it wasn't really all that."

I remained silent, not trusting my voice at the moment.

Sasuke sighed. "Look Naruto, I may have led you on and I'm sorry for that. You're my best friend, and I care about you, but I'm not gay. Sorry." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I smacked his hand away and stormed off. I was so frustrated with everything. It wasn't even the fact that he just basically rejected me, which I'll probably cry in my pillow about later. Not only was he lying to me about his sexuality, but he was lying to his self, like he always does, and I'm fed up.

But due to my frustration, I failed to notice a silhouette that hid around the corner, with a camera in their hands, that disappeared as soon as I started to walk further away from Sasuke.

-----------------------------------

okay this was shit.

but vote and comment what you think!!

p.s: i stopped proofreading a while ago so most of my chapters have a bunch of typos. i'll probably edit it when i finish it or something. or not. idek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
176K 4.4K 17
Cr: art from IG; narusasu00 "I don't want to see you ever again. Get out of my sight!" Never did Naruto see such anger in his brother that is not rel...
21.3K 660 25
Naruto and Sasuke are high school students. Both of them liked each other but none of them were confident enough to confess. Everything was fine till...
83.1K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...