Now I Can See Your Pain { J-D...

By ghxstinthemirrxr

❌TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS WHOLE BOOK❌ Jorel starts to notice his best friend acting very different. He isn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

266 15 16
By ghxstinthemirrxr

Aron's POV

I woke up to bright lights and the sound of moniters behind me.

There was another sound....muffled sobbing.

I tried to sit up but my body was too weak.

I turned my head, wincing in pain as I looked over to see Jorel sitting next to me.

He sat with his head in his hands, curled into a ball.

"j-jorel?..... " I murmured, my voice raspy and barely above a whisper.

" Aron? Oh my god! You're awake!" he cried out, looking at me with puffy, sad eyes.

"w-where am...I?... " I asked.

" you're in the hospital. You collapsed and passed out yesterday while we were walking along the Boulevard. " he replied, scooching his chair closer to my bed.

"....oh.... " I murmured.

I felt him grip onto my hand so I weakly gripped back.

I winced when I felt him run his thumb over my scars.

" Aron?.....why are you doing this to yourself?... " he asked, his voice cracking.

I didn't reply though.

" You....you're not only hurting yourself.....you're hurting me. I hate seeing you this way, so frail and tired. It makes me scared to touch you at all because I feel like you're going to shatter to a million pieces " Jorel said, his voice cracking more and tears filling his eyes.

"I.....I....I'm sorry.... " I murmured.

" I know...but sorry isn't going to fix it if you die on me. Aron, I can't fucking lose you! " he replied.

" I know that Jorel!" I snapped all of a sudden.

" damn Aron,  no need to get pissy with me. I'm only trying to help with what's best for you " Jorel replied bitterly.

" best for me? You think you know what's best for me? " I snarled, my voice still raspy.

" of course I do!"

" if you knew what's best for me I wouldn't be in this god damned hospital at the moment! I wouldn't have ever been here all those years ago and the many other times for trying to fucking kill myself! You don't know what the fuck is best for me so I don't wanna hear it!"

He just stared at me, a look of bewilderment on his face.

" Aron, I'm sorry. I didn't meant it like that. You're right, I don't know where best for you. I was just trying to help though " Jorel said after a few minutes of silence.

" No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I just....I'm just so stressed.... " I murmured, messing with my hospital bracelet.

I felt Jorel grip my hand, giving me a reassuring smile.

I gripped back, giving a fake smile.

I started to feel lightheaded again so I layed back as much as I could.

"I'm....I'm gonna go to sleep..... " I mumbled, closing my eyes.

I was out like a light in a few minutes.

~

" hey Jorel?" I asked, looking over at him.

" yeah Aron?" he replied as we walked down the street.

" can I...can I tell you something? It's really important. " I said.

" sure I guess" jorel mumbled.

I stopped the both of us and turned so I was facing him.

" okay....please....please don't be mad or upset with me" I pleaded.

" of course not " he replied.

" Jorel I......I love you....and....and not like brotherly love. Jorel, I'm in love with you " I said quietly, my gaze meeting with his.

He just stood there, looking at me.

All of a sudden he pushed me away, a look of disgust on his face.

" get away from me you fucking fag! You're disgusting! " he snapped, shoving me away again.

" Jorel please!" I cried out as he stormed off down the street.

~

I woke up, sweating and hyperventilating.

The room was dark and it seemed like I was alone.

" J-Jorel?!" I cried out shakily.

" Aron.....it's like one in the morning. Go back to sleep " Jorel murmured, still half asleep.

"n-no....I...I can't....I..I don't...w-want t-to.... " I stammered.

He flipped on a light, seeing my tear stained and frightened face.

" Ar? What happened? What's wrong?" he asked, getting up and sitting on the side of my hospital bed.

"...I....I had a n-nightmare.... " I murmured.

" what was it about?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"...y-you...h-hated me..... "

" aww....Aron. You know I could never hate you " he said, moving so that he was sitting next to me.

Jorel wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

" I would never hate you....No matter how fucked up you think you are, you'll always be amazing to me" Jorel cooed.

" y-you don't know that. W-what if I d-do something and a-all of you h-hate me?"

" that'll never happen. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 367 41
What happens when the biggest fan gets the opportunity to join her favorite band on a tour? Will there be love? Will there be hate? Or maybe both? Fi...
9.2K 228 26
nemesism (n.): frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward toward oneself and one's way of living ~~~~ Spencer Reid has never had it easy. He s...
42.6K 1.7K 61
It's clearly hard to fall in love with someone when you don't know you're already falling. It's harder to fall in love with someone whom you know wo...
12.8K 349 22
I had to admit, he was cute. His eyes sparkled nervously and his lips were a lovely shade of natural red. He had his arms crossed over his chest, a g...